Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Sim - Cauldron

I was dry, the newly applied paint was dry, and I felt great. I had added a few white highlights to me back and hips, with a quick insignia added to the left of my chest plate.

"Cara-" I stopped. Where was he?

"Carapace!" I shouted, spinning around trying to find him, "Hey? Hello?"

I left my little spot with the paints, navigating about the Cauldron.

IC: Carapace/Cauldron

I hadn't really moved from near his side, so when he was looking for me. I had to cover my ears.

"I'm still right here. No need to shout."

Voha laid on his belly and feebly tried to cover his ears with his tiny pincers to no avail.

IC: Law/Gym

I stopped. Immediately I saw Icarax there in the gym, talking to his students. I went closer to them by whacking a dummy close to them. I wanted to see if they were getting punished.

I was surprised when it turns out that they were favored instead.

I blew up...a dummy by slamming my hammer on it and I summoned 5 more Toa sized combatants.

"How dare they?" I thought. "I am the best! I am perfect! I followed every task of my Makuta up to the last letter!"

I took a swing at one of the five. And another one, and another one, and another one. By now I was distancing myself away from the little discussion as I was angered.

And in the end it was done. I slammed my hammer down on the last one, smashing his head open like what a club could do to a watermelon. The gym swallowed the smudges of imperfections into the ground.

"WHO WISHES TO SPAR?" I bellowed.

IC: Alpha/Following Eps and Mu to the Infirmary

I remained silent. What else was I to do?

IC: Helix/Hall

I was satisfied with the contents of my study. It seems like the Makuta had really studied us fairly accurately. As I didn't do anything to the toxin, so I returned what I had used to the vat. I'll find some use for that soon. I cleaned my slide with a disposable wipe and tossed it into a basket I made for disposal. I was going to have to clean that out soon too. I decided to make my way to the mainland, to see if I can find some medicines in the Cauldron and plants to make herbs and alcohols.

Making my way down the hall, I heard the sound.ahead that sounded like:

"Because I am a scientist. Something your primitive mind can't handle. Are we going or not?"

Someone had an issue and he claimed that he was a scientist. Hah. Only I sneak away bodies to experiment on.

Okay that sounded better in my head.

I walked up to them.

"Okay. What's the deal here?"

Edited by Shard the Gemknight Toa

IC: Illusive - Dorm. 

Dreams... nightmarish figures and distorted voices... swirling around me in a maelstrom of mayhem... I know these voices... My friends and my foes. The doubtful and the dangerous. The lost and the lonely. Rising above them all was my brother's voice, a voice I thought I'd long since cast aside... Pleading with me, begging me to stop, to abandon my current course...

I sat bolt upright, awake and alert. A nightmare? No... just a bad memory... Nothing but half-remembered whispers of that voice in my head that had plagued me for so many days after my brother's death. 

That chapter of my life was over. Things had changed. I needed to let go, and move on.

As if it's going to be that easy... 

Get out of my head! 

I'm only here because some part of you, deep down, still wants me here. 

I don't care!

Yes. You do.

Suppressing a howl of anger, I picked up my weapon and headed out into the hall. I needed to end this, to let go once and for all. To let my brother rest in peace. And for that, I needed closure. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Canvas - Hallways

"Um... right..." Canvas shot a glance towards Melody, trying to figure out what was wrong with this Rahkshi. She had seen plenty of strange characters around, but this "Lucid" really took the cake. "Yeah, sounds good to me, I guess."

IC: Tube - Hallways

"Let's go then!" Tube cried, attempting to drag the body into the Infirmary. They couldn't wait to fulfill their New Master's first mission, and they didn't want any other interruptions.

IC: Helix/Hall

I was satisfied with the contents of my study. It seems like the Makuta had really studied us fairly accurately. As I didn't do anything to the toxin, so I returned what I had used to the vat. I'll find some use for that soon. I cleaned my slide with a disposable wipe and tossed it into a basket I made for disposal. I was going to have to clean that out soon too. I decided to make my way to the mainland, to see if I can find some medicines in the Cauldron and plants to make herbs and alcohols.

Making my way down the hall, I heard the sound.ahead that sounded like:

"Because I am a scientist. Something your primitive mind can't handle. Are we going or not?"

Someone had an issue and he claimed that he was a scientist. Hah. Only I sneak away bodies to experiment on.

Okay that sounded better in my head.

I walked up to them.

"Okay. What's the deal here?"

IC: Edge - Hallway

"We are trying to get to the infirmary with a long scenic route. We found a dead body."

IC: Tube - Hallways

"Let's go then!" Tube cried, attempting to drag the body into the Infirmary. They couldn't wait to fulfill their New Master's first mission, and they didn't want any other interruptions.

Edge began walking along with Tube. Clearly he would need a different approach at stealing the body.

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

IC: Vyper - Gym.

This guy didn't mess around. Excellent... I ducked under the arc of his flail, flinging the bloodied knife at what I hoped to be a gap in the armour of his swinging arm. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Alpha/Gym

Tired of this, I muster the most Omega-y voice I could imagine, in the hopes that Mu will stop resisting.

"Bro. Calm down. If Eps wants to help, then let him. Or...I can carry you instead."

I turned to him, my shield at the ready.

"Plasma, huh. Very well."

I shouted the battlecry of his Makuta. A very loud and intimidating roar.

I then extended the hammer to my foe. I was pointing at him to suggest that he would have the first move.

IC: Malattia

Okay... How to put this... "Imagine... A single room. It has two light bulbs, but only one is on. When you flick a switch, that light turns off, but the other turns on." I say slowly, almost as if I was reluctant to say this. "Simple right now, right? Well... Here's the thing that room... Is your mind. The lightbulb that's on right now... That's you. The other is... Someone else. Another person, within your mind. The switch... Well, it's some form of trigger, from what I can see. When you are encountered in a violent situation, I believe that the other Rahkshi will take over, to defend himself against attackers. When you are in a... Friendlier situation, you have full control." This was a hard thing to tell her. Honestly, though, how do you tell someone that they have a split personality disorder easily?

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Alpha/Gym

Tired of this, I muster the most Omega-y voice I could imagine, in the hopes that Mu will stop resisting.

"Bro. Calm down. If Eps wants to help, then let him. Or...I can carry you instead."

I turned to him, my shield at the ready.

"Plasma, huh. Very well."

I shouted the battlecry of his Makuta. A very loud and intimidating roar.

I then extended the hammer to my foe. I was pointing at him to suggest that he would have the first move.

IC: Pyre - Gym

He fired 4 plasma darts from his scythes rapidly. 2 aimed at his chest and 2 at either side of him.

IC: Edge - Halls

They got closer and closer to the infirmary.

OOC: Hope you don't mind the slight bunnying.

I smiled. Perhaps the students did have potential after all.

I avoided his futile attempts to trap me within the centered bullets, by getting down on the ground. Once they went over, I got up. Considering that he could reload them without even doing anything, I determined that they were either self-reloading, could fire more than once at one time, or he could somehow transfer plasma from his hands into the device. 

"Well then. Have any more tricks?"

I smiled. Perhaps the students did have potential after all.

I avoided his futile attempts to trap me within the centered bullets, by getting down on the ground. Once they went over, I got up. Considering that he could reload them without even doing anything, I determined that they were self-reloading, could fire more than once at one time, or he could somehow transfer plasma from his hands into the device. 

"Well then. Have any more tricks?"

IC: Pyre - Gym

He connected his dual kamas/ scythes together. He spun the long dual ended scythe and attempted to hit Law in the shoulder and side.

IC Ezec:

He followed through the motion, continuing his turn, facing ninety degrees, bringing the flail up and over atp the now sprawled Vyper. The knife clattered off of his shoulder.

IC Pentaghast:

At last, it was finished. A rahkshi known as Pentaghast secured a few remaining ropes, and stepped back to admire her handiwork. Her Earth Claw had served her well, enabling her to construct a remarkably sturdy craft. Pausing a moment, she realised she needed a name for the small sailing vessel.

Her joints clicked and whirred as she stepped back to think.

"No, you aren't the finest vessel on the seas, but you'll do, little one." A grin split her face. "Gadunka shall be your name. You and I are going to do great things...." A malicious glint lit in her eyes as she tied off the last rope to a nearby boulder on the beach.

"I'll be back soon, with more like me..."

With a sound much like gears being ground roughly together, the Weather Control Rahkshi called Pentaghast took flight, headed for up, toward the Academy known as Corpus.

Her reign of terror on the high seas would soon begin. First, however... she needed a crew.

I stepped backwards away from the first lateral attack to my shoulder and swung underhandedly with my hammer from the side towards his chin. Too easy.

IC: Pyre

Pyre caught the hammer with where his handle met the blade of the scythe and forced it upwards bringing it and the hammer out of the way. He attempted a quick kick at Law's wide open chest which he had no chance of dodging unless he released his grip on the hammer.

I threw myself to the side, rolling out of the way of the strike before springing to my feet once more. I threw off my cloak, all it would do was hold me back, and pulled out my staff once more. That armour of his was going to be a pain to get around, but it had to be significantly weighing him down. All I had to do was keep out of the way of his attacks, and he'd likely do the hard work for me and exhaust himself. 

"Is that the best you've got, you ape?" I sneered, trying to provoke him, "Pathetic, and definitely not godly." 

IC Ezec:

Ezec did not respond at first, simply pulling back on the flail, bringing it back to his side whirling in lazy, almost contemptuous circles.

"Destruction comes in many forms. Not all are graceful. Call me what you will, mortal. I will not be drawn by your attempts to rile me."

IC: Tear - Refectory

"Y-you... you s-said something like th-that... b-before," Tear stammered as if in a daze, still trying to understand what Malattia was telling her. Then, something almost clicked. "B-but I'm me!" she cried. "There's n-no one else! I w-would know!"

IC: Call - Dorms to Gym

Call awoke to the now familiar sensation of his muscles refusing to respond. Most others would find the experience disturbing, even terrifying, but he just calmly deactivated his powers and sat up on the bed. Stasis was the only way he could sleep now, even if it did leave him stiff and sore when he awoke. At least it did save him valuable time.

He needed some way to stretch his stiff muscles. The Gym he had passed earlier leapt immediately into his mind. Call grabbed his hook swords and started towards it, hardly noticing the conflict and arguments in the halls in his weary stupor.

For a while, he just sat back in a corner, watching the spars and training sessions, trying to figure out how it all worked.

OOC: Call open to interaction.

Edited by Click

Okay, credit where it was due: this guy wasn't the dumb brute I'd originally taken him for. I said, nothing, instead reaching for another knife and sending it whistling towards the hand gripping the flail. 

IC: Orimnoc

The person that had tried approaching her only a moment before was now locked in combat with two rather mean looking rahkshi, who apparently claimed to be gods. Orimnoc watched as Viper dodged the attacks of her opponents, throwing attacks of her own and apparently wounding the black clad rahkshi before said wounds then healed quickly to leave no mark at all. Orimnoc smirked. If this rahkshi could beat some sense into these two idiots, perhaps there was something to this school after all. And if she killed them... well, nothing like some guts spilled to make a point.

IC: Malattia

"For the most part, yes. You are you. But there is someone else. Okay... Consider this. Imagine if you were in a dark room... Wait. We're Rahkshi. Okay... Imagine if you were in a blindingly light room, and you couldn't see anything, but there was someone else there, asleep. Would you be able to notice them? It would probably be hard to see anything. That's how the mind works. It's a dark, scary place, where it is hard to discover anything about yourself."

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Law/GymI stepped backwards away from the first lateral attack to my shoulder and swung underhandedly with my hammer from the side towards his chin. Too easy.

Pyre caught the hammer with where his handle met the blade of the scythe and forced it upwards bringing it and the hammer out of the way. He attempted a quick kick at Law's wide open chest which he had no chance of dodging unless he released his grip on the hammer.

IC: Law/Sparring with Pyre

But by bringing the hammer upwards allowed Law to simply continue his followthrough motion, lifting the hammer off the scythe, and moving to the left side. He push his side by attempting to ram him with his shield, knowing that Pyre wouldn't be able to respond to that as he was already imbalanced with his kick.

IC-Swarm (Hallways (?))

Swarm happened to walk past a rahkshi who appeared to have fallen against a wall. "Need a hand?" She said, holding one out to the dark-coloured being.

OOC

Swarm Interacting with Moonlight, assuming nobody's talking to him at present.

I'll continue the conversation between Kol and G.I when I find something suitable for him to say.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

OOC: I assume Edge and the others are close to the infirmary now?

IC: Edge - Halls

"The infirmary doors are up ahead. I can finish from here. Go tell your master that you succeeded in your mission."

Pyre was flung back by the blow. He stepped back and split his scythe back into the dual kamas. He waited for Law's next move

OOC: Still waiting on Helix and/or Whak before posting Tube.

IC: Tear - Refectory

Tear's head fell into her hands. "B-but... how d-do you know?!" she asked, her voice raising with panic. "Why c-can't I s-see them?!"

IC: Canvas - Hallways

Canvas nervously tapped a foot and frowned, trying her very hardest not to blurt out the thoughts on her mind. Fortunately, another distraction happened to walk by. A strange, hooded Rahkshi. She hadn't had much luck with suspicious-looking characters so far, but he had to be better than Lucid.

"Hey! Hey you!" she shouted, suddenly breaking from the group to chase him down. "Have you heard about the... er... the... Friendship of Peace?!"

Coincidentally enough, the Rahkshi charging toward Squid shouting about peace looked very much like Rain.

IC: Call - Gym

As Call's eyes wandered around the Gym, he saw all kinds of Rahkshi engaged in spars or working with stone training dummies. Yet none of them seemed very open to letting a very lost Rahkshi of Stasis Field in on what was going on.

He saw a particular Turahk with spikes bristling from her carapace observing a duel, and almost approached her, but decided he might be better off with someone else.

OOC: Canvas talking to Squid, and Call still open to interaction.

Edited by Click

IC: Snake - Malebranche

At last my head clears a little, but I still feel shaken. I look around, giving Shield and Jayar a glance long enough to examine, but short enough to not be noticed looking. Something is still nagging at the back of my mind, misplaced. "Together we are strong." The words feel like they were..."spoken" an age ago, but no more than a few minutes have elapsed since the Kaita. Too much of that experience doesn't translate to me, here and now, doesn't fit in the shape and size of the brain I'm employing. Still, the words echo though my mind. Isn't strength what I need? But...I can't be strong when I'm relying on others. That's what unity is, after all. The thoughts seem surprisingly venomous, but...If this is the only kind of strength or power I can have, then so be it...Why am I thinking about this in terms of power?! Now anger at myself flares up inside my mind. Maybe for once in your life, Snake, you should be sincere, you should be a friendBut I can't let them exploit me! You can only gain something by being with them, you fool! It's not like they need you! But...they'll know my weakness, they'll--

Then it hits me. The thing that has been grinning in a dark corner of my consciousness, waiting to reveal itself: Shield and Jayar know everything about me. Of course they do. They know what I fear, why I do what I do. They can predict my every move, and use me to their advantage. They've stolen my mind! My fear and confusion is directed into searing bursts of hate. Not anger, but cold despising loathing. It's like fear, but inverted. They'll...control me! My eyes coming into focus, and my mind into the present with this new revelation at the forefront of my thoughts. I notice Jayar is glancing at me. That...scum! 

No.

Stop this. Stop it before it truly begins, and takes root. Haven't you realized, having a friend is having someone who has the capability to exploit you? But the difference between a good friend and a mortal enemy is that a friend chooses not to. For the spirits' sakes Snake, that's what trust is. My mind pauses for a second, exhausted. There's stillness inside my brain. So many things I've never felt before...but I can see light. But...what if they do betray my trust? I look down at the little thought, vulnerable and lonely. Doubt is its name, the origin of all my troubles, yet so innocent. I take pity on it. Well Snake, you'll just have to take the chance. And who knows, perhaps you'll get the best friends of your life, I reply. I look up at Jayar, who has by now turned away, my eyes once narrowed opening. I try a smile.

Edited by OLISI
  • Upvote 2

Kathok

IC: Sim - Cauldron

"OH! Oh, I'm sorry, I couldn't see you."

I started giggling slightly.

"You were right there! Wow, that's embarrassing."

I shook out the laughs, and put on a straight face again.

"I've finished with the paints. I really didn't need that much. I'm thinking I may explore what this place has to offer though. I might be able to find some decent armor."

OOC: For reals, it is. /:P

OOC: Moonlight is still in the infirmary. And he's Blue/Gold with a dark blue head.

IC Moonlight

"Ohhh... What?" Moonlight looked up, oblivious to the extended hand. "I thought... Did you talk to me?"

IC Spindle

Hey... It's the one you didn't "kill" in the assignment. She seems sad...

"That's how the mind works. It's a dark, scary place, where it is hard to discover anything about yourself."

"B-but... How d-do you know?! Why c-can't i s-see them?!"

"Some have lived in darkness longer than others." He finally said, the manic insanity leaving his voice and playing inside his head. "Just because we're still walkin' dosen't mean we really know."

IC: Alpha/Hallway

I sighed.

"It's a long story...but I'm his twin sister," I spoke in my normal voice. "Omega is...not here at the moment. Would you be kind as to tell me your name?"

IC: Helix/Hallway, In front of the infirmary

I followed and was slightly disappointed when it turns out that they were not kidnapping a body, but bringing a corpse to the infirmary. Then again, the crushed and swollen neck was a dead giveaway.

Now I decided to continue following, not because I was interested in autopsy (obviously his neck was snapped), but because I didn't like the behavior of that Rahk. He was apparently trying to get those other two to leave.

IC: Carapace/Cauldron, With Sim

"Well take your time. I'll just sit around and play with Voha till you want to leave. It's better to not wander the island alone."

I sat down and pulled out the small ball. I rolled it to him to say that we were playing "roll the ball."

I shook my shield to quickly remove the plasma. I began to take a couple steps backward.

"Come at me."

OOC: I'll wait for a Malattia post for Tear, but Phoenix has been waiting long enough. So many interactions...

IC: Tube - Hallways

Tube dutifully shook their head. "New Master said I was supposed to help you all the way to the Infirmary. We're almost there, come on!"

IC: Call - Gym

Call watched in awe as a rather frustrated Rahkshi walked in and materialized a set of dummies from the floor itself. No one had told him about that... and no one was going to. Call's patience was rapidly running out.

...then he caught sight of a familiar carapace in the Gym's armory. The Rahkshi of Heat Vision that he and Vlad had accosted in the forests of Nynrah. Part of him wanted to apologize for their harsh treatment of him, and yet another part acknowledged this Rahkshi had been intending to attack defenseless Matoran.

...but by the time that part spoke up, Call's legs were already carrying him across the Gym. "Um... hi..." he greeted Burn awkwardly. "What are you... looking for?"

Edited by Click

IC Ezec: Casually, the orbit changed ever so slightly, the metal ball intercepting the knife, sending it flying away.

IC Burn:

Burn had been lost in the moment, and promptly shook himself, adjusting his posture into a decidedly more cool one, fiddling with his sunglasses.

"I uh...Hey! You're that whacko who attacked me!"

He stepped back quickly, hastily grabbing the first weapon his hand found....

A staff from a rack. Which unfortunately knocked against the rack tilting it just enough to bring it crashing down upon the unfortunate Laser Vision Rahkshi in a decidedly uncool fashion.

"Oh kar-hfdjghjdfkhsa!"

• Upvote 1

"Well, you're certainly full of tricks, aren't you?" I asked casually, picking my cloak up off the floor and dusting it off, "You call yourself the god of destruction, but all I've seen you do so far is defend. I'm beginning to think you're all talk."