Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC Percy:

The plasma bolts were easy enough to strafe around, but the knife...... Percy's arm reached out and snagged it midair, a grin on his face.

"Your aim's a little off there, you should practice more!"

IC: Pyre - Gym

"I just got that knife! You better not steal it!".

Pyre charged towards Percy firing 3 plasma bolts towards Percy's body (although he'd probably dodge them). He prepared to turn away, just in case another flash of light came from Avenger.

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

IC Spindle

"Rahkshi here would eat you for lunch if you look at them the wrong way." He snapped back. "What, think I'm lying? go strike up the ego twins and see how long you keep breathing."

IC Doubt

Doubt looked around. Everything was fuzzy... He forced himself up and spent a few minutes clearing his vision to see if Vlad was fine.

He was gone.

No, that murderous illusion Rahk could be after him still! Doubt hastily forced himself out of bed and out of the infirmary, where he saw Vlad.  He gathered up hi chain ball, which against his knowledge, had whacked a small Rahkshi in the face on the way out.

IC Moonlight

Before his question got answered, a metal ball came flying at him, whacking into the corner. He fuzzily tried - and failed - to stand. "Oh..."

IC: Radriarch - Gym

Radriarch felt the blow of the shield smashing into his face, which made him stumble back a few steps. However, Radriarch was focused completely on taking the hammer, so despite the pain in both his fingers and face, he attempted to make a final attempt wrench the hammer away from Geuua.

OOC: Just to be clear, I'm not saying he isn't getting hurt but he's ignoring the pain to make one last attempt at taking the hammer.

IC: Draco

Exiting the gym, I start roaming around the halls, no true goal in mind. But now, now I had a reason to be feared. Now, no one would stop me.

IC: Shock

At last, I close the book. Wow... The writer sure is cruel. NEIGE WAS SO YOUNG. Sighing, I place the book back. Now what? Well... I pick up volume eight. Why not? I sit back down, and start to read...

IC: Mortsia

It seemed that whenever someone was open to a spar, they would instantly get a partner. Well... I'll wait a little longer...

IC: Leviathan

The fact that I was simply ignored surprised me. It would see as if the Rahkshi was so narrow minded that he could only focus on one thing... Shrugging, I walk into the refectory, and pick up a bowl of slop, before sitting down. I had work to do after this.

OOC: Draco , Shock , Mortsia , and Leviathan All OFI.

Edited by Sassy Dalmation

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Malady (Armoury-->Gym)

My claws glide over the flat of a scimitar. No. While the stout, strong blade is the kind of thing I like, a scimitar isn't right. Too much skill needed. I dismiss a broadsword, a claymore, a rapier, before settling on a falchion. A wide blade, not particularly long, with a curved point. Single-edged. I give the sword an experimental swing, feeling it slice the air in an almost axe-like fashion. A smile tugs at the corner of my mouth. This is the one. Grabbing the relevant scabbard, I sheath the falchion, and almost reluctantly, I leave my mace behind.

Eager to test the new blade, I walk out into the Gym and begin hacking away at stone dummies, gradually getting a feel for the sword.

IC: Mu (With Alpha)

"Depends," the Rahkshi said, shaking slightly as rivulets of blood ran down his back from the glass. "Are you an #####?"

OOC: Malady OFI in the Gym.

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Alpha/Hallway

"Not. I don't think I'm a #####."

She went to try to carry him.

"Now, your back is bleeding. If I don't get you to the infirmary, I might have another dead sibling on my hands. And I really don't want that to happen."

IC: Law/Infirmary

Law went into the infirmary and began to look for a roll of gauze intent on helping himself. Unfortunately there was none. So he waited for Palma to heal him instead.

IC: Carapace/Cauldron

"Exactly. I don't really want to kill anyone. I just want to rank up so I can defend myself. And then spend the rest of my time with Voha and maybe some other baby Visorak."

Voha attempted to stand on his pointy hind legs to say that he agreed with this statement...and then fell on his back.

Edited by Shard the Gemknight Toa

IC-Swarm (Infirmary...?)

"I'm not quite sure." Swarm replied. "I only just came in here for some antiseptic, and-"

Before she could finish, the Rahkshi was struck down again, this time forcefully. This time however, she ran instantly to help him up. "Are you okay?" She asked. "...What was that?"

IC-Arsenal (Gym)

As he was getting ready to train, (Limbering up, tightening bolts, applying oil to stiff joints, etc.) Arsenal noticed a Rahkshi, presumably a Poison variant, attacking some training dummies with a sword. Arsenal gave her a wave from the sidelines, and said "Hey! not bad!".

OOC

Arsenal interacting with Malady.

I'm expecting the response to be either "What do you want?" or "Get out before i stab your eyes out".

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC Percy:

The plasma bolts were easy enough to strafe around, but the knife...... Percy's arm reached out and snagged it midair, a grin on his face.

"Your aim's a little off there, you should practice more!"

"I just got that knife! You better not steal it!".

Pyre charged towards Percy firing 3 plasma bolts towards Percy's body (although he'd probably dodge them). He prepared to turn away, just in case another flash of light came from Avenger.

IC Percy:

He didn't need dodge powers to avoid the three bolts, just a quick strafe around took care of that. Now above non muddy ground, Percy switched out of flight mode, his sword resting lightly on his shoulder. The strange golden knife twirling easily in his other hand.

"So....are you gonna actually fight me, or are you just gonna keep shooting those weird darts?"

IC Spindle

"Rahkshi here would eat you for lunch if you look at them the wrong way." He snapped back. "What, think I'm lying? go strike up the ego twins and see how long you keep breathing."

IC Pentaghast:

"The more murderous, the better." She brethed, pushing past the other Rahk, and stepping into the school proper.

OOC: Pentaghast OFI

Edited by The Other Other Alex

Radriarch felt the blow of the shield smashing into his face, which made him stumble back a few steps. However, Radriarch was focused completely on taking the hammer, so despite the pain in both his fingers and face, he attempted to make a final attempt wrench the hammer away from Geuua.

IC: Geuua - Gym.

Since he'd stumbled back, his arms would have to be fully extended to maintain his hold on the hammer, and his grip would likely be momentarily loosened. Taking advantage of those factors, I pulled back on Blazebreaker with my right hand, brought my earth claw up and slammed the edge of the shield down towards one of his elbow joints. Even with his powers, a blow like that would have to hurt...

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Malady (Gym)

I raise an eyebrow, caught amidst the fury of shattered dummies. I stop for a second, the shards falling to the floor to be reabsorbed by the school.

"Not bad? Are you sure about your word choice?" I snarl, the falchion hanging ready at my side.

IC: Mu (With Alpha)

Mu let himself be picked up, apparently unconcerned about his back. "Pretty sure I don't recognise you. Most of the others are #####s anyway."

Edited by Chandra Nalaar

VBWj75sh.png

Since he'd stumbled back, his arms would have to be fully extended to maintain his hold on the hammer, and his grip would likely be momentarily loosened. Taking advantage of those factors, I pulled back on Blazebreaker with my right hand, brought my earth claw up and slammed the edge of the shield down towards one of his elbow joints. Even with his powers, a blow like that would have to hurt...

Radriarch was forced to let of the hammer go when Geuua pulled Blazebreaker away, simply because he couldn't reach as far. He intercepted the shield blow by grabbing Geuua's wrist with his other arm.

Pyre landed on the ground and ran straight at Percy. He spun his now connected kamas. When he got around a meter away from Percy, he fired a bolt straight at his chest at close range, and attempted to swing his scythe end at his shoulder directly after that.

Grabbing my wrist? "That was a bad idea." I began to channel my powers through my arm, an effect that would start gradually eroding his oversized hand if he didn't let go sometime soon. He likely wouldn't even feel it at first, maybe some mild itching or tingling. But once it finished melted through to the nerve layer, then the pain would come. 

But I wasn't done yet. All those weeks I'd spent living on Xia, working day after day with metal and machinery, and sparring with the Vortixx on my breaks, had taught me how to recognise a weakness, and exploit it to my advantage. So with my other hand, I sent Blazebreaker's head sweeping towards his legs once more. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Geuua - Gym.

Grabbing my wrist? "That was a bad idea." I began to channel my powers through my arm, an effect that would start gradually eroding his oversized hand if he didn't let go sometime soon. He likely wouldn't even feel it at first, maybe some mild itching or tingling. But once it finished melted through to the nerve layer, then the pain would come. 

But I wasn't done yet. All those weeks I'd spent living on Xia, working day after day with metal and machinery, and sparring with the Vortixx on my breaks, had taught me how to recognise a weakness, and exploit it to my advantage. So with my other hand, I sent Blazebreaker's head sweeping towards his legs once more. 

Unfortunately, Radriarch failed to notice the molecular disruption powers slowly melting through his cestus. Fortunately, the cestus melting and eventually his armor, would give him enough time to do what he needed to. However, he repeated the same defensive maneuver by attempting to the arm swinging Blazebreaker towards him with his other arm. He attempted to crush Geuua's wrist with his giant sized palms and at the same time digging the shredder claws into Geuua's wrist.

OOC: Hope this isn't an auto hit. If you want me to edit it I can.

I broke off my hammer swing, pulling my arm back away from his grab. Targeting his legs weren't really the priority anymore - making him let go of my arm was. "Urgh..." those claws were karzing sharp. But I had something better... 

My earth claw hand switched to buzzsaw mode, and and I tilted my wrist towards the arm he was holding me with. I hadn't come to this school expecting to lop people's limbs off, but if that's what it took to prevent my hand being crushed for a second time, so be it...

I broke off my hammer swing, pulling my arm back away from his grab. Targeting his legs weren't really the priority anymore - making him let go of my arm was. "Urgh..." those claws were karzing sharp. But I had something better...

My earth claw hand switched to buzzsaw mode, and and I tilted my wrist towards the arm he was holding me with. I hadn't come to this school expecting to lop people's limbs off, but if that's what it took to prevent my hand being crushed for a second time, so be it...

Radriarch noticed the buzzsaw by the noticeable buzz. To prevent having his arm chopped off (although his limited invulnerability would probably help if it wasn't a limb being cut) he quickly let go and pulled his it back. He noticed the eaten material on his palm.

A molecular disruption rahkshi what?

IC--Sepulchral--Library

Sepulchral was so enraptured by his own thoughts that it was several moments before he realized that he was being addressed. "Oh, nothing of great importance," he replied nonchalantly, as he folded up the paper he had been scrawling upon. "Just codifying some much-needed updates to my personal philosophy."

IC--Beat--Gym

"Oh...yeah..." Beat winced. It was clear that things wouldn't be right between them until she told Blade what actually happened on her first assignment, no matter how humiliating the confession was. "Look, I...never actually attacked the village, okay? I spent most of the raid waffling back and forth about whether I should join in or not, and then I took one of their Karzing mortar shells to the face. Lucky I wasn't killed."

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC Spindle

Spindle looked on after the privateer and saw her talking to the one from before. Now how do you do this...

Taking two fingers and putting them inside of his mouth, he tried desperately to whistle with absolute failure each time. He finally gave up and knelt beside Tear. "She's gone now."

IC: Malattia - Hallways

"Well... I dropped a massive revelation on her life, and she handled it... Poorly. I need to apologize, help her... Because I'm afraid that if I don't, she may descend into madness, something she does not need to do."

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Illusive - Beach.

I stood on the shoreline, feeling the waves drift over my feet. Somewhere out there, lost below the surface of that inky black blueness was my brother. At least, what little was left of him. He'd probably been reduced to rust, ash and dust by now...

IC--Beat--Gym

"Oh...yeah..." Beat winced. It was clear that things wouldn't be right between them until she told Blade what actually happened on her first assignment, no matter how humiliating the confession was. "Look, I...never actually attacked the village, okay? I spent most of the raid waffling back and forth about whether I should join in or not, and then I took one of their Karzing mortar shells to the face. Lucky I wasn't killed."

IC: Blade

"Oh... So... What does that thing do?" He said, pointing at the Bolas 

IC: Tear - Causeway

Tear didn't respond. Her fear had overcome her, and she was out cold.

IC: Melody - Library

"A-alright," Melody said as she stepped back to let Squid put up the poster. Meeting in the Library had to be safer than in a secluded dorm, but after already having one encounter that day with a Rahkshi opposed to the Fellowship, she was a little nervous.

IC: Canvas - Library

Unfortunately, Canvas wasn't there to have a debate on personal philosophy; she wanted to recruit him. "...would that personal philosophy happen to include anything about nonviolence?" she hinted.

IC: Call - Gym

Call left the Armory and Burn behind feeling more than a little frustrated. He tried to use me too! I come offering a sincere apology, and he tries to take advantage of it? What is wrong with this place?

He found himself wishing he had one of those training dummies to tear apart, and suddenly one materialized from the floor in front of him. After a quick look around to make sure it wasn't some kind of mistake, Call brought out his blades. So the Gym works on mental commands...

Moments later, the dummy was resting in a pile before him, and Call was looking for a new challenge. He didn't want lifeless dummies, he needed a living, breathing opponent. At last, his eyes settled on the Rahk of Density Control he noticed earlier. "Hey!" Call shouted. "You up for a spar?"

OOC: Call preparing to spar with Eps.

IC: Malattia - Hallways

my mind starts to work. Crewmate? That's ship talk. So he would want the strongest warriors... "Okay... How about we do a trade of information? If I tell you a place where you would be more likely to find a crew, would you tell me where Tear- the Rahkshi I'm looking for- is... That is, if you have any knowledge." I liked my odds, but nothing was a hundred percent...

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC Spindle

Okay, she was out.

Spindle tried to lift the poor Rahkshi into a sitting position. Emphasis on the word tried. Grumbling, he shouted into the halls "Hey! i could use some help here!"

IC Doubt

"One can't be too careful," He said. "Suppose that illusion Rahk comes after you again."

IC--Beat--Gym

"It's a--" Beat searched a moment for the name. "A bolas, that's it. You can toss it at someone and it wraps around 'em nice and tight. This one's got some sort of kinetic blast, too, so it's pretty effective. Of course, one of the last guys I fought sliced one of the cables, so I'm seeing about getting it fixed."

IC--Sepulchral--Library

"Nonviolence..." Sepulchral rubbed his chin for a moment as he considered how to articulate his thoughts. Thankfully, his philosophical studies had largely centered around this manner of subject--after all, violence had essentially been at the root of all his problems since his arrival.

"Well, I have concluded that it is an admirable stance, generally speaking. In a better world, it might be universally applicable. However, when one's life, or that of an innocent, is in peril, one has an obligation to avert this danger however possible. And, unfortunately, that sometimes requires physical confrontation-- especially around here," he concluded, issuing the final two words of his statement with a terse, clipped air that implied more disapproval than he was willing to state out loud.

IC--Magnum Opus--Causeway/Entrance

The painter rolled his eyes in annoyance. Was everyone around here such a philistine that they could not recognize art rising before them? He stowed the tools of his trade with an air of annoyance, took up the glaive he had set against the rocks, and set out toward the school. Within moments, he had alighted before the main entryway, hoping to find a more receptive audience within.

IC--Footwork--Infirmary/Halls

Footwork decided that he might feel better if he walked off his simmering anger. Fully healed--physically, at least--he hauled himself out of bed and stomped out into the hallway.

IC--Nyarl--Refectory

Not spotting any of the few people he knew, Nyarl settled at an empty table to eat. As he dug his spoon into the thick grey gruel, he wondered whether there was any point to seeing Palma about his missing eye.

OOC: Magnum Opus, Nyarl and Footwork are open for interaction.

IC-Swarm

"I'm Swarm." She said. "You?"

IC-Arsenal

"Well, I've rarely used swords as weapons myself," Arsenal said. "But I can see that you handle that sword quite well. Well, as well as I've seen in a while."

OOC

I sense a fight coming on...

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

Canvas jumped up to sit on a nearby table. "Well, what if you could change that?" Canvas asked. "What if, with enough people and with enough words, you could make sure an innocent was never in danger at Corpus Rahkshi ever again?"

I'm getting pretty good at this pitching thing.

IC--Sepulchral--Library

And there we have it. I'm being recruited...for what, exactly?

"That sounds lovely on paper," he replied out loud, "but have you any experience with some of the students here? You might win over a decent percentage of the Rahkshi here--perhaps even a narrow majority with the proper oratory. But I'm afraid there are always some who refuse to see any sort of reason." If she could answer that, she might really be on to something...

IC--Beat--Gym

"It's a--" Beat searched a moment for the name. "A bolas, that's it. You can toss it at someone and it wraps around 'em nice and tight. This one's got some sort of kinetic blast, too, so it's pretty effective. Of course, one of the last guys I fought sliced one of the cables, so I'm seeing about getting it fixed."

IC: Blade

"Interesting... If you can repair it, I'd be interested in seeing how it works." He replied

IC: Sim - Cauldron

"Then why don't you? No one has any control over you but yourself. I certainly didn't obey my Makuta, you don't have to either."

IC: Rahkslif - Entrance to LIbrary

I land at the front door, or gate, whatever. Next, I make my way to the reason I'm even in this karz-hole.

"The library."

No fancy words about it, I go inside and begin to browse for a book.

OOC: Slif still OFI

Edited by Coconut Fanatic

IC: Melody - Library

Melody watched Squid draw for a moment before asking, "So... w-what now?"

The question caused Canvas to pause, but only for a moment as she found an explanation that seemed reasonable. "Numbers," she said, shrugging. "All we need is a majority. From there, we can take care of the unreasonable ones."

...somehow, She added mentally.

IC: Call - Gym

Call hadn't been in many fights, but he had read books on dueling etiquette. With a quick flourish, he readied his blades and got into a battle-ready stance. "Your move," he said.