Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Vlad / Hallways

Vlad sighed, more disappointed than daunted. "I Doubt it," he replied, hand straying first to where he'd always kept Avenger, then remembering itself and moving to his battleaxe instead. "Can ve just save some trouble unt not?"

OOC: A prophecy!

IC Doubt

"And watch yourself from now on," The fragmentation Rahkshi said. "You aren't as tough as you make yourself out to be."

Then Helkyre showed up. "In a minute."

IC Spindle

Spindle sat down and sharpened one of his knives, Hoping Tear would wake sometime soon.

IC: Geuua - Gym.

I winced. His legs were a weak point, but i hadn't expected my strike to be quite that effective. "You okay?"

IC: Radriarch - Gym

Radriarch lifted himself off the ground using his arms. He smiled.

"I will be ok. You have won this match."

OOC: The sword is with Pyre.

IC Percy:

"Whoa!" He rolled to the side, clutching the knife(and indeed his only means of defense) close to his chest as the other rahk came after him. He sprung to his feet a moment later, the double knife resting easily in his hand.

"Seems a little silly, having a knife like this, if you ask me. Why'd you make it doublesided?"

IC: Pyre - Gym

"Maybe because I want to. "

Pyre took the longsword from his scythe. He attempted a quick horizontal swipe towards Percy's side.

Pyre's plasma coating heated up the handle of the sword so if Percy managed to take it would burn his hand.

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

IC: Geuua - Gym.

"Alright," I paused, realising we were still stuck in the boxing ring he'd created, "Can you, ah, let us out?" 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Draco

Well, that was educational... The book now under my arm, I stand up, and exit the library. Where to now? The answer was the gym. I wanted to try out some of the techniques I had seen, and perhaps grab a spar or two. So, leisurely, I make my way to the gym.

OOC: Draco OFI.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Slif - Library

As I made my way over, I sized up the group. Know your friends, know your enemies.

The little white one was the least dangerous of them all, four arms and tall-dark-and-creepy looked more threatening. The other two were hard to figure out. They were on the small side, but were pretty well equipped. I filed them away as "wild cards" in my head. Now that I was standing next to the lot, I could see I was taller than everyone but arms. I must look pretty intimidating.

I made a casual wave of the hand, and said, "Hey. What's up?"

IC--Sepulchral--Library

"Oh! Apologies," he said, then bent into a slight bow. "I am called Sepulchral."

IC--Beat--Gym/Armory

Beat slowed down a bit so Blade could catch up, but she was soon at the armory door regardless. Peering in, she noted that several racks full of weapons had been tipped over, spilling armaments over the floor. "Well, someone didn't clean up after himself."

IC--Kaboom--Infirmary

Of course. One of those whiners had dragged Palma off, and Kaboom had been forgotten about. Well, they could mewl at her all they wanted; he would be staying here until he got an answer. He sat stubbornly at Augustus' bedside, scowling.

IC--Magnum Opus--Halls

The interior of the school was just as dreary as the outside. Hungry from the flight over, Magnum Opus began searching for a dining hall of some sort, even as he continued to keep an eye out for a suitable spot to place more art.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC XI

Exxan? does he mean the guy beside him?

OF COURSE HE DOES STUPID

"Right," He groaned internally. "Well, this group is being formed on the fact that we don't need to kill each other all the time. Fighting, unfortunately, has to happen at certain points, but it's more of a last resort whereas in corpus, everyone fights as soon as you look at them the wrong way. Plus this way we're hoping to become a group big enough that new Rahkshi will have someone to talk to, and that the common sources of violent death will stay out of the way. So it's not easy, but we'll work with what we've got."

IC--Beat--Gym/Armory

Beat slowed down a bit so Blade could catch up, but she was soon at the armory door regardless. Peering in, she noted that several racks full of weapons had been tipped over, spilling armaments over the floor. "Well, someone didn't clean up after himself."

IC: Blade 

"Hmm?" He asked, before looking into the armory himself. "I guess so."

OOC: Wait, how did you do a darkness field? I thought Xi was adaptation?

The field over one eye caught me off guard, but it didn't phase me much.

"Oh, hahaAHAA! I get it! You're a funny guy, whatever your name is. And now I get an eyepatch out of this, so I've got that going for me now."

As casual as I was, I wasn't letting my guard down. This guy felt dangerous, like he was.... unstable. 

IC: Sim - Above the forest

"Do you mind if I fly into the forest for just a quick check on something?"

Edited by Coconut Fanatic

IC: Spezia

The trip to the Cauldron was uneventful, and before long, we arrive at the entrance. Landing, I start looking around. "Don't see anything right off the bat..." I say, frowning. If we didn't find anything... I didn't finish the thought.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Shark / Gym

Shark had remained silent and impassive during his promotion and level up, and as Thurisaz announced a murder. That was his way.

And now there was action to be taken. He recognized the alleged murderers from earlier - they were the arrogant ones who had trashed an overeager Grim. Imposing, certainly, but far from meriting fear from the indomitable silent prefect.

He glided to Sliver's side, a compatriot formidable ready to assist.

IC: Thurisaz / Gym

Icarax had assistants now, hmm? That meant another set of authorities, monitoring life more closely. That was annoying - Thurisaz didn't like authority.

But he did like authorities punishing the God Twins, and only that affinity showed as he politely told Sliver, "I've not been appointed anything, but I too would be of assistance as backup or otherwise if possible." Prefect he was not, but that did nothing to diminish the stunning strength in his stature or flawless elegance of his stance that assured you recourse in this Rahkshi would not be regretted.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Tube - Gym

Seeing their Master offer his assistance, of course, Tube stepped up next, wielding their scrap-built mace. "I'll help too!"

IC: Canvas - Library

"This is Seple... Sepul... cral..." Canvas struggled through the rest of her introductions to "Arms." "Oh, and I'm Canvas," she added to Sepulchral. 

She got back to Melody and Squid and their new friends just in time to hear "Aside from the two lovely ladies over here." Her keen eyes quickly picked apart the new arrivals. "Smiler" seemed to be doing everything he could to be intimidating. Heavy armor, black and red, the whole deal. He even had that ridiculous grin on his face. And despite all that, he was flirting with her?

Canvas frowned at him, determined not to encourage him. She would be watching.

Now the other, inverted stripes of orange and... She'd seen that Rahkshi before. Weeks ago, before Visorak. But he had just... disappeared. And now he was back? A mystery for another day; for now, she had to figure out what they wanted.

IC: Melody - Library

By the time Melody got past Slif's unpleasant grin, they were already right next to her and Xi was explaining what they do. So, they weren't asking to join, but at least they weren't trying to hurt anyone.

Only now did she realize she recognized his companion. "E-Exxan?" she asked uncertainly, recalling the name from months ago.

IC: Tear - Causeway

There was little warning before Tear suddenly sat upright, his eyes piercing his companions, searching for any hint of danger. At least he recognized one of them as a friend.

"This isn't the Infirmary," he stated bluntly. "And what the Karz is this?" He tugged at the strip of cloth around his neck. If it was supposed to be a garrote, it was poorly done. "Am I being kidnapped?"

Edited by Click

IC: Malattia

I jump back a little as Tear shoots up... And Tare was in control. Bloody brilliant. "H-hey Tare. Well... Yeah. We're out on the Causeway. As for what that is... I honestly have no idea. Looks like a... Scarf..." I glance at Spindle. How should I tell him this? I mouth at him, hoping he would get the message.

Edited by Sassy Dalmation

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

For a moment Vlad held his ground, silent and unwavering. Long (indeed, still) a glowy freak, he'd had more than his fair share of practical jokes played on him, and it was far from a fun experience. He was not going to give this prankster the supplies to go inflict the same on other people.

But then, would keeping the bag from him actually stop him? Probably not -  his sort found a way to bother people regardless. Putting up a fight over a stupid bag was probably more trouble than it was actually worth, then. And honestly, he didn't much want to fight anyways.

"All right, I'll give you zer bag," he finally conceded. He wasn't giving in that easy, though, and added, "But you owe me vun. Unt if I discover zat your pranks actually hurt anyvun... you vill hear about it from me. Understand?"

IC Burn:

"Fine, whatever, just give it back!"

He scowled at the other rahkshi.

I'll thank you to keep your big mouth shut.

IC: Orimnoc

The crimson clad rahkhsi sneered at the anti-climatic end to fight she had happily been observing. Deciding that if Vyper wasn't going to teach this white idiot brute a lesson she would have to do so herself, Orimnoc approached the white titan, spinning her thornbush of a sword in her hand as she relished in the many gruesome and detailed ideas of what she would do to him if she defeated him. "Hey, whitey, don't think you're off the hook yet!"

IC God Twins:

Wearily, Ezec turned to regard this new malcontent Rahkshi.

"What exactly do you want, mortal?"

Aza strung an arrow, eager to let loose on someone.

"Maybe because I want to. "

Pyre took the longsword from his scythe. He attempted a quick horizontal swipe towards Percy's side.

Pyre's plasma coating heated up the handle of the sword so if Percy managed to take it would burn his hand.

IC Percy:

Unfortunately, Percy's sword had not been made to endure the temperatures that Pyre's Plasma was exerting on it, and the handle simply melted away as he swung, sending the blade flying away.

Percy was devastated, dropping the knife in shock.

"Y-you destroyed my sword....... Dad gave me that sword........"

IC--Sepulchral--Library

Sepulchral smiled and nodded at the introductions, then followed as they turned to (presumably) the last two members of the group (which would make them...Melody and Squid, yes, that was it). They were in deep in conversation with another duo, and one name seemed to be cropping up repeatedly.

"Oh, Exxan is here? Capital news!"

He hoped no one would ask him who Exxan was, because he had absolutely no clue.  

IC--Beat--Armory

"Can't have been too long ago, or the porters would have cleaned it up," she mused, sifting through the tangle of fallen weapons. After a few moments, she pulled out a decently sized knife, looked it over, decided it would do, and turned to Blade. "Were you looking for a certain kind of sword...?"

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC Percy:

Unfortunately, Percy's sword had not been made to endure the temperatures that Pyre's Plasma was exerting on it, and the handle simply melted away as he swung, sending the blade flying away.

Percy was devastated, dropping the knife in shock.

"Y-you destroyed my sword....... Dad gave me that sword........"

Karzing great. Now I gotta feel bad for this guy.

Pyre picked up Avenger and walked over to the fallen blade.

"He didn't give you a good sword... Also destroyed is a bit of a harsh word."

Pyre picked up the blade and looked at it before tossing it away towards Percy.

"Get it repaired. I'm sure there's many rahkshi who can do that for you."

"Yes. Exxan is here. Right here, as I stated. Here he is!!"

I waved my hands around in front of Exxan, gesturing like mad. Geez.

"B t dubs we should keep our voices down guys. Getting a little loud here, me included."

Whoa. That's a new phrase.

"B t dubs... What the heck does that mean?" I wondered out loud.

Edited by Coconut Fanatic

IC Percy:

Percy caught the sharp blade in hand, cutting deep into his palm.

"This.... this is all I have left of home. And now it's useless......."

The hilt was completely melted away, the crossguard had fallen off. All that remained was the now tangless blade, gripped tightly in Percy's dripping hand.

"Why did you do that?! I didn't break your stuff!  You jerk, it's a spar, you aren't supposed to break the other person's stuff! It's practice!!!!"

IC Percy:

Percy caught the sharp blade in hand, cutting deep into his palm.

"This.... this is all I have left of home. And now it's useless......."

The hilt was completely melted away, the crossguard had fallen off. All that remained was the now tangless blade, gripped tightly in Percy's dripping hand.

"Why did you do that?! I didn't break your stuff!  You jerk, it's a spar, you aren't supposed to break the other person's stuff! It's practice!!!!"

IC; Pyre - Gym

Pyre deactivated his plasma coating and his scythes cooled down. He stared straight into Percy's eyes.

Pyre growled, "If I was trying to break it, nothing would be left of it!"

OOC: Wait, how did you do a darkness field? I thought Xi was adaptation?

The field over one eye caught me off guard, but it didn't phase me much.

"Oh, hahaAHAA! I get it! You're a funny guy, whatever your name is. And now I get an eyepatch out of this, so I've got that going for me now."

As casual as I was, I wasn't letting my guard down. This guy felt dangerous, like he was.... unstable. 

IC: Sim - Above the forest

"Do you mind if I fly into the forest for just a quick check on something?"

IC: Carapace/Above the Forest

"Sure. I'll just hover around and wait. Take your time."

IC: Mortsia 
At last! As Eps and Call were gone, I saw a green Rahk ready to fight. Making my way over their, I say,
Good Rahkshi of sickness,
Do you care for a spar?
A battle to put us to the test,
And our skills will go far." 

OOC: Hello, Helix.

IC: Helix/Gym

I looked at the speaker with a strange expression. Then I immediately noticed that I looked like I was looking for a fight.

"Ah. No. I'm not a Lerahk. I'm actually a far different Rahkshi variation. Also no, I'm not looking for a spar. I'm merely looking for someone to hire for an errand."

I did a humble bow.

"I am Helix. I am a chemist by trade, and I am interested in procuring new supplies. Of course, scrounging the mainland for materials is essentially dangerous for me to do alone. I'm looking for someone to watch over me while I work. In return I will grant the person a gift. Whether it be chemicals or whatever treasure I come across is up to the one assisting me. But I guess I can't find anyone that I would like to ask. Now if you excuse me, I'll take my leave."

I began to walk out of the gym.

IC Percy:

Percy scowled, "Would that be good enough if I had broken your knife?! Huh?!"

He raised the blade into a ready position.

"This isn't over. I won't give up just cause you broke my weapon!"

IC Pentaghast:

She slid over to Helix, "Treasure, you say?"

Edited by The Other Other Alex

"I'd rather not kick a person while they're down."

"Oh and this isn't my knife."

IC: Edge - Halls

Edge walked away with Zilnta's body and ran towards his dorm.

OOC: I did a search on Palma and did not see any response to him already backing away? So I assume this is safe to do? Will edit if needed.

IC: Leviathan

Unfortunately for Edge, it wouldn't be that simple. I hear a dragging sound, and turning around, I saw him dragging the body. "Hold." I simply say. While it wasn't necessarily my kill, every bit helped... Even if I had to fight for it.

OOC: Your move, Edge.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

He would come to regret this, he knew it.

But for some reason, Vlad turned and hurled the satchel down the hall behind him for Burn to reclaim. "Go get it, or vhatever, unt stay out of my sight," he scowled.

That done, he looked to Helkyrie. She had said something, hadn't she? "Er, sorry, vhat?" he asked.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Unfortunately for Edge, it wouldn't be that simple. I hear a dragging sound, and turning around, I saw him dragging the body. "Hold." I simply say. While it wasn't necessarily my kill, every bit helped... Even if I had to fight for it.

OOC: Your move, Edge.

IC: Edge - Halls

"What do you want?"

Edge readied his poison launcher.

IC Percy:

"No way! This fight isn't over until one of us gives up! So come on!" He said, brandishing the blade.

"Fine. Dig your own grave."

Pyre put the knife away and detached his scythes. His plasma coating reactivated.

"Interesting..." I muse. "You instantly turn to violence, showing your aggression, but dragging a dead body through the hallways... Either your a scavenger with anger issues, or a truly horrible killer... Either way, it doesn't matter. I'm going to have to take the victim to Icarax and the prefects. Whether by force or cooperation... It's really your choice." My hand slowly creeps to my hooksword. I had a pretty good hunch as to which one he would choose...

Edited by Sassy Dalmation

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite