Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: - Library

"Well, isn't this a rather grim sight?" I say, looking up from my book about swordplay. I had heard the prefect's name(which wasn't hard to do, considering the ruckus), and knew that things were about to get interesting. Slamming the book, I hop up from my chair, and go to observe the scene going down. What even caused this... Oh. My gaze had shifted over to Malady, who was badmouthing two Rahkshi... Wait. No. One.With two heads. Oh, this day keeps getting better and better.

OOC: Dahl interacting with Library group.

Edited by Sassy Dalmation

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

--IC: Luffy: In the Library--

Holy heck, that was a terrible pun.  Luffy looked over to see who had made it; the source turned out to be a black-and-silver Rahkshi who looked rather smug.

"Look, buddy, we're kinda in the middle of something, and it might get ugly.  We don't want anyone getting hurt who doesn't deserve it-" he directed an acid glance at Green Edgy- "so why don't you just skedaddle on out of here?"

--OOC:--

Sup, Sassy Dalmation.

Edited by capMARVELOUS

IC: Dahl - Hallways

"So basically you're telling me to leave the source of any entertainment in this Karz-forsaken place? Nah. Also, I believe it was you who made this situation ugly with your rather... Short temper. Although, your face might contribute to it, too..." I said cheerily, reaching back for a chair. This could be good...

OOC: Hello to you too.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

No.  He didn't.  He did NOT just bring my face into this.

"My face isn't any uglier than yours, bucko.  Or at least it won't be, once I pound my fists into yours a few times."

After delivering the line, Luffy realized just how much being around these guys made his blood boil.  He hoped that Green Edgy would take up his offer to fight soon; he didn't know how long he'd be able to hold out.

He decided to renew the offer.  "Come on, Green Edgy.  Wanna take this to the Gym or not?  If not, I may just have to drag Wisecrack there instead."

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Library.

Maybe we should go?

Nah, I'm enjoying this. 

And if one of these murderous loonies decides to take out their sadistic frustration on us? I mean, look! That guy is wearing someone else's head on his shoulder. 

Then we get to prove our skills in combat.

What skills? We can't get anything done without you screwing it up somehow. 

Oh, sure, blame me for everything.

Not everything, just most things.

Enough. I'm not doing this again. I want to watch these idiots fight, not get caught up in another one with you. 

Edited by The Good Guys

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Dahl

"Yes, I'm so scared of the Rahkshi who throws a temper tantrum." I say, smirking. "In all seriousness, though, I'd be more than happy to go a few rounds with somebody. So... If you're challenging me, then I'm more than willing to accept the offer."

IC: Draco - Hallways/Gym

I walk into the gym, barely noticing the ongoing tournament. I had other issues on my mind. Moving to my own corner, I summon a several targets, while I draw Necrosmith. Switching it to scythe mode, I will the targets to rush towards me. I wait for the first line to get in range, before obliterating them with a clean horizontal slash. The second wave appears, and I slash through two of them again, before instantly switching to hammer mode and smashing the rest. Where is the rush? I think furiously. Normally, causing destruction with my weapons would bring great joy to me.

But not now.

I quickly summon up more targets, all while placing Necrosmith on my back and drawing my longswords. Willing them to rush towards me, I swing at one with one blade, before stabbing another with both, and ripping it open. I hack and slash through them, as if they were no more than butter, and yet... I felt nothing.

Furious with myself, I amp up the difficulty. I created a plethora of "enemies," and have them all rush towards me. I start slashing again, but this time with level 4 cyclonic abilities aiding my speed. Speed was definitely my ally here. nothing Nothing NOTHING. Furious, I start blasting the targets with concentrated cyclonic bursts, breaking some, while slowing down others(which I promptly destroyed). Eventually, I could barely breathe. Exhausted, I slump against the wall. I could ravage villages easily. I could beat any #### Rahkshi here. And yet... I feel no urge to fight. I slowly stand, with a troubled expression on my face. I am one of the strongest and fastest Rahkshi in this school. I hold a power here that most would only dream of. I could bend anybody to my will... But no. I look around the room. They... No, we aren't mindless beings like our lesser brothers. Each of us has a dream we want to fulfill. We have a purpose that isn't to just kill. We have... Choice. Why should we be confined by another's will?

Am I planning to rebel?

No. I made a choice to be loyal to the Makuta, and I will stick with it. But that doesn't mean others have to.

Like Vitesse. I grip the hilt of my blade tighter. Ever since I arrived, we have been at odds over this discussion. Maybe... Maybe I should apologize. I turn to exit the gym, feeling like a changed Rahk.

• Upvote 1

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC Xi

Almost... Out the...

Xi crawled out of the door to the refectory, feeling sick to his stomach. But no. He had to stand up, had to show he was tough enough to survive...

Poor Canvas. I try my hardest, and she explodes on me. What did I do?!

He had to resist the tears. He had to stand up. This was his life in Corpus, and if he couldn't live with it he would die with it. That being said, he wobbled around like a drunkard and constantly clutched his stomach.

OOC: Open for interaction.

IC: Illusive - Corridors. 

The headmaster had warned me not to risk exposing myself with regular updates, but there was nothing implicitly suspicious about a lone rahk visiting the headmaster, and since my enemies were currently still unfamiliar with my current appearance, I felt the risk was worth taking. 

I stopped before Icarax's office, and knocked once, loudly, on the door.

OOC: If any GM peoples are available to handle this, it'd be much appreciated. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Phobia (Gym)

"Unlike you, I do not take pleasure in hurting myself."

Edited by The Collector Of Masks

:k: :m_o: :v: :s: :m_o: :r: :r:

BZRPG Characters: The Collector of Masks and Zavesh

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Disco, Phobia, MaharaRomulus and Remus

Hero Factory RPG 2.5 Characters: Whipcrack and Charles Erudite

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

IC: Helkyrie

Her amusement with the situation had just about dried up with the latest addition to the charade in the form of yet another rahkshi. "Alright, that does it. I'm going to my room for some actual peace and quiet. I bid you adieu." She said, walking out of the Library with the book on burial traditions in one hand, and the shovel in the other.

IC: Orimnoc

Orimnoc ducked down and under her opponent's attacks, unlocking her weapon from his blade and retreating to a vantage point once more. Let's try that again, shall we?

IC: Rōzu

Rōzu walked along the hallways of the dormitories, looking for a vacant room for her to take for herself.

OOC: Helkyrie and Rōzu open for interaction. The last few characters I've interacted with have been yours, Ghidora, so I'd prefer to be left to interact with someone else now

Edited by Champion of Kaon

"My face isn't any uglier than yours, bucko.  Or at least it won't be, once I pound my fists into yours a few times."

IC: Malady (Library)

...and, even after Grim's timely intervention, there was still patent absurdity spewing from these Rahkshi's mouths. "And you're calling me the edgy one? Better slow down, punk, you might cut yourself on that edge."

"Wanna take this to the Gym or not?  If not, I may just have to drag Wisecrack there instead."

I leaned forward in my chair, setting the volume I had been reading to one side. "I think, for once, I might have mercy. Trust me- you don't want to fight me."

IC: Dahl  - Library

"Well, isn't this a rather grim sight?"

"I appreciate that pun."

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Disco (Library)

Disco hears the commotion, but manages (with arguable success) to ignore it and try to read his book.

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

IC: Shark / Gym

The tournament remained of great interest, each fight's progress and eventual conclusion of potential use. With four now over, though, Shark extended his attention to some of the other new occurrences around the room. That Rahk over there was apparently sort of a masochist, for example.

Most intriguing was Draco's activity, however. The Cyclonic Prefect followed a pattern Shark had seen before: increasingly feverishly intense training, troubled expressions, then suddenly ceasing and exiting purposefully. A pattern of introspection. One might wonder what he contemplated.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Library.

Sounds like the fun part's over. Let's go.

Aw, fine.

With the other rahk's bickering seeming to be winding down, we began to edge around them, towards the exit. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Sliver - Refectory. 

With conversation descending to a dull mumble, and no one currently pestering me in particular, my mandatory slop duty left me with a surprising amount of time for introspection.

Ever since my arrival here, I'd been busy almost non-stop - competing, conquering, consolidating my power, and rising through the ranks to become a level 5 in what I suspected was some kind of new record. I'd let my ambition and emotion drive me, latching onto a goal and not relenting until it was complete. But now, there was no real goal. All I could do was serve out my punishment until such a time as the other Prefects decided I was done. There was no way to predict it, no way to speed it up. All I could do was wait. 

Surprisingly, I was okay with that. It was nice, for a short while, to operate without the looming shadow of responsibility hanging over me. I'd accomplished much in my short time here, and I would accomplish much more before I left... 

Luffy severely wanted to bash someone's face in.  Particularly Wisecrack or Green Edgy.  Then he stopped for a second and realized... Green Edgy was right.

He was being the edgy one, not her.

He let out a deep breath.  "I gotta go cool off.  Being around you guys is driving me off the edge.  Come back when either you can stop tossing insults, or I'm sane enough not to deliver death threats with every breath."

He slunk off to a more quiet corner of the Library and plunked down in a free chair, holding his head in his hands and trying to collect his thoughts.

--IC: Kri: In the Gym--

"What?... What?  Why not?  Pain... is the greatest... feeling... in the world."

Look what you've done, Library crew.

Luffy's Open For Interaction again.  Just be careful.

He laughs.

"You as clearly insane."

///////

Rōzu had finally found a vacant room to her liking. She had a certain appreciation for the spartan outfitting of the room, finding it quite clear that these were meant for little more than resting and the storage of one's items. Since she had little to do there for now, how ever, she continued on her way. Walking down the halls, she happened upon the same hallway as a certain green rahkshi.

OOC: That's Rider, btw.

"That is a surprisingly astute observation for someone such as yourself," he remarks in surprise.

///////

Phobia laughs, and sheathes his axes.

"Perhaps it takes a unique perspective, such as that of a masochist, to see the things others cannot," he says.

///////

"Perhaps," he muses.

Then he continues, "Well, I must thank you for that bout of 'sparring'. I must admit I enjoy causing pain almost as much as you enjoy receiving it."

With that, Phobia turns on his heel and leaves the Gym.

///////

IC: Gaever / Nynrah

Gaever shook her head. "The tower does consist of good stone. It is also, however... among the last of the buildings remaining from the settlement that... was once here. Such a monument... should not be defaced.Enough good stone can be found elsewhere." She was growing uneasy. This conversation was cutting too closely to details of destruction.

IC: Lucid / Library

The Library was not supposed to be this loud. How were you supposed to meditate on great mysteries? Things like the meaning of life, the nature of the universe, and the nonsensical ability of Shore Turtles to fly could not be contemplated in this tumult.

Rather than add another voice to the clamor by telling everyone to be quiet (which the clamor already largely consisted of), though, Lucid had the sense to simply wander out of the room. Probably she was headed towards the courtyard.

OOC: Lucid open for interaction

IC: Rider

As I walked through the hallway, I spotted someone I hadn't seen before. She had ornate carvings all over her rose red Rahkshi suit, and her eyes looked like....nothing. Literally darkness. She was strangely....alluring, in a way. I walked up to her, ignoring my inner urges to pass by.

"Hey, I haven't seen you before, what's your name?"

IC Tombstone

The clatter of noise in different rooms was making my head spin. Where on earth was I supposed to go? This whole thing is so...

Wait, someone's coming! I wonder if, maybe, they can help... Me...

What came round the corner looked like a lunatic. Multiple different colours, was visibly annoyed and mildly stressed, but still appeared to be rather content, as if he/she was the ultimate provider of peace. Yet still, with that outfit, I couldn't just give him/her the benefit of the doubt entirely. Yet...

"Um, hello," Tombstone said, bowing slightly. "I'm one of the new arrivals. And you are?"

OOC: Interacting with Lucid.

Edited by Ghidora131

IC: Lucid / Hallways

"I am Lucid," the rainbow Rahk responded kindly, though she found it odd that this Rahkshi was trying to bowl when there were no pins or targets in sight, and he had no ball to throw at them. "Hello. Welcome." The second word was tinged with sadness, for she knew this was not a welcoming place.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

--IC: Kri: In the Gym--

"OK, bye..." Kri said lamely as the glowing Rahkshi departed.

Kri's Open For Interaction again.

Rōzu glanced over to the green rahkshi, briefly evaluating him with her eyes. "Rōzu." She responded, much like in her earlier encounter, with a certain tone of detachment to her voice. But as she looked upon the rahkshi trying to initiate interaction with her, she noticed that he had a weapon of similar design to her long katana. And as she paid more attention, she began to feel a certain... familiarity. Perhaps this rahkshi was worth her time after all?

"What's yours?" She asked in turn, a smidge uncharacteristically, her voice lacking its previous tone of detachment.

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Hallways.

Since no one seemed to have noticed our departure (or if they had, they apparently didn't care) we continued on out of the library, and slunk out into the corridor. 

Where do you want to go now? 

Oh, you're letting me decide?

I'd rather not end up wrestling with the other half of my torso again, so yes. 

Then I think we should head to the gym.

Why? 

So we can work on those combat skills you were being so pessimistic about. 

Fair enough. Let's go.

With that, we started off towards the gym. 

OOC:

IC: Lucid / Hallways

"I am Lucid," the rainbow Rahk responded kindly, though she found it odd that this Rahkshi was trying to bowl when there were no pins or targets in sight, and he had no ball to throw at them. "Hello. Welcome." The second word was tinged with sadness, for she knew this was not a welcoming place.

Ssajbndiduabnconasjcbasiucnasijcfnksjfndiouaniudcbnasiucnksn

IC Tombstone

I didn't feel too good about this... How come nobody here wanted to talk? Was there a rule against that?

"...I'm sorry, I don't mean to bother you. Do you know where I can go to do some carving?"