Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Helkyrie

"Y-yeah, any... time?" Helkyrie was momentarily unsure how exactly to react to what had just happened.

IC: Rōzu

Rōzu has picked up the pace after Rider once more, and now gazed into the Refectory. "So what's this area called?" Her voice seemed jarringly stoic again, along with her, well, whole demeanour.

IC: Dahl - Library

I held back a chuckle, before recovering. "Y'know, it is rather rude to interrupt a conversation with 'Oi, you two!' Could've just done a polite 'pardon me,' or the more preferable option: 'I'm sorry for interrupting, my lords, but...' There was so much you could do! Eh, whatever. Anyways, what d'you want?"

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

--IC: Exigent: In the Hallway--

"No, no, don't you ignore me.  Don't you turn away.  I have a proposition that you might be interested in, if you take the time to listen to it."

--IC: Kri: In the Library--

"Uh... Hey, Silver!  I don't like your faceplate!  It looks too heavy!  I'm surprised that you're not falling over from the weight of it!  And you, Green!  Your armor's the color of puke!  And, uh... You, Big Head!  It looks like you just plopped a boulder on your neck and called it a head!  It's as ugly as a boulder, too, so I wouldn't be surprised if that was actually the case!"

IC: Dahl - Library

Wow. That's the first thing she does? Insult me? And not only that, but a horrid attempt? Well, if you want to provoke me, you're going to have to do better than that. "Why thank you. I really do think that it shows how strong my neck is, so I'm rather glad that I'm finally getting some recognition." I say with apparent gratitude. Your move, #####.

Edited by Sassy Dalmation

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC Frog

He would have exploded just then, but given the meaning of the words...

Ooohhhhhh... He's an idiot.

He cackled under his breath - er, I mean chuckled - And turned away from the noise, trying to zone out.

IC Tombstone

I looked at Helkyrie in the manner of drawing attention, then I stepped out of the way so the little Rahk scrunching down would become visible. "Well, what do you want?" I faced him with my arms crossed.

"Well, little spy-" he smirked as he said it- "I have need of your mace.  A rather short-tempered brother of mine has been picking fights where they don't belong.  Don't ask me how I found out; let's just say that I have my sources.  I would teach him a lesson myself, except for my... disability.  If you would locate him and hit him with your mace a few times, then I can promise you a reward."

Inside, Exigent smirked yet again.  He knew that he didn't have a disability, but the gray one might believe that he did.

--OOC:--

Kri is a girl, Dahl and Malady.

IC: Helkyrie

"... Right, so what exactly were you doing with my hand there?" Helkyrie decided to ask.

Rōzu nodded. A place to eat made sense.

IC: Waiata

The musical rahkshi continued to calmly play their guitar in the courtyard, surrounded by fresh grass, beautiful flower beds, and a couple of busy porters tending to them.

OOC: Waiata is open for interaction in the courtyard if anyone wants their character to have a calm time.

IC: Sliver - Refectory.

"I'm sure I've said this before!" I called out to the squabbling pair, "But if you're going to kill the cripple, do it somewhere else." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Seeing that the moment might be slipping away, Exigent decided to play one of his trump cards.

"Your tools are those of a carver, are they not?" he asked, gesturing to the gear dangling from the gray one's belt.  "What if I told you that should you do what I have asked, I can take you to a place where you can carve all the stone you want?"

--IC: Kri: In the Library--

Oh... she said it's weak!  "Well, uh... my Makuta may be weak, but at least he had the sense to give me an ability that was actually useful!"

IC Poly - Refectory:

Involuntarily, Poly shrieked and spasmed, the movement dislodging his blade and by extension, his point of contact with the lightning.

With a ragged gasp, he snapped his head around to look at Sliver, managing a venomous,"Silence!" before redirecting attention on Vaalku, attempting to reach out and grasp him with Poison loaded claws.

IC: Sliver - Refectory.

"Enough!" I extended my hand, unleashing a concentrated blast of air with the intent of blasting the poison rahk away from his victim, "This school has a gym. If you want to fight, go there." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Vaalku

He wasn't aware Poly was a poison Rahk, so when he reached towards him with his claws Vaalku readied a punch. He didn't get to swing, however, because the noise of the air blast was quite different than anything he had heard before. Powerful, like...

Oh. Oh no. This one - the one he had been laughing at and insulting. it had to be a Prefect. And he had been basically asking for his death sentence.

IC: Tear - Infirmary

Tear's body shook as she tried to stay rigid for Fate. She was scared and in pain from the delicate operation, but she was determined to do everything she could to make sure it worked.

Wait... who... who is that?

It didn't matter. Palma's touch quickly took away the pain and the fear, and Tear relaxed. The relief was so great she didn't even think to thank the nurse.

IC: Melody - Infirmary

Melody carefully stepped back from Tear as the nurse completed her job. She was glad Palma came when she did. It was hard to see the small Rahkshi so frightened and not being able to help.

She turned back to Fate. "Th-th-thank you," she whispered. "B-but... w-who are y-you?"

IC: Tube - Hallways

"Don't worry," Tube said cheerfully to Slif. "We're almost to the Infirmary!"

IC: Canvas - Hallways

Canvas sagged back against the wall wearily. She really hoped Hollow would leave her alone now. She couldn't take much more of this stress. Keep it up, and he might just get his wish: her death.

She had to find Melody. Canvas tried to push herself up, only to be hit with another wave of dizziness. Maybe she should just stay here.

IC: Garrotte - Hallways

She could get used to this. There wasn't a Rahkshi in sight as she crept through the hallways, feeling very much like an intruder into the quiet. Where was everyone?

OOC: Canvas and Garrotte open to interaction.

IC: Dormirahk
After a thousand years of sleep, the ancient force at last awakened to the world once more...

Dormirahk blinked a few times. If there was one thing they hated, it was sleeping for so long it felt like centuries had passed. They got out the bed in their room, as always carrying their pillow and blanket, and headed out. Walking out of the dormitory and into the hallways, Dormirahk came across a brown and white rahkshi that seemed similarly fatigued as they always felt. "Hey, are you alright?" 

Noticing the commotion in the Refectory, Rōzu felt it might be good to save a visit until some other time. She promptly shook her head. "Not hungry. Let's go."

Edited by Champion of Kaon

"Oh, well, that's fair. Though if you need a pillow or a blanket, I could lend you mine."  Dormirahk raised their pillow and blanket up as to show them off. There was a very soft pastel pattern of stars and diagonal lines on the pillow, and the blanket was somewhat plain lavender.

She eagerly followed along.

IC: Phobia (Hallways)

Walking through the hallways, Phobia spies a strange rahkshi heading towards the gym. It has two heads, half blue and half red. Walking up to the rahkshi, Phobia asks: 

"What happened to you two?"

OOC: Phobia attempting to interact with Glaciem Ignis.

:k: :m_o: :v: :s: :m_o: :r: :r:

BZRPG Characters: The Collector of Masks and Zavesh

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Disco, Phobia, MaharaRomulus and Remus

Hero Factory RPG 2.5 Characters: Whipcrack and Charles Erudite

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

IC: Canvas - Hallways

Perhaps this could help her after all. "I'm a part of this group, the Fellowship of Peace. It's a bunch of Rahkshi who are trying to change things in this school, make it so violence isn't the first response." She watched the Rahk's reaction carefully. "And there was someone who... wasn't right for the group."

Dormirahk nodded. "This fellowship of peace sounds like just what this school needs. I don't know if you're aware, but the village of matoran that was close by to the school was decimated by the rahkshi in this school. There were no survivors... If there was less violence here, less bloodthirst... perhaps those matoran would not have met such a fate."

Dormirahk paused for a moment. "Sorry. Please, continue."

Walking through the hallways, Phobia spies a strange rahkshi heading towards the gym. It has two heads, half blue and half red. Walking up to the rahkshi, Phobia asks: 

"What happened to you two?"

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Hallways.

Ugh, can I please punch this one? I'm so sick of-

Play nice. We turned towards the other rahk. "Nothing 'happened'. This is simply the way we were made."

Phobia cocks his head.

"Wouldn't it be indescribably irritating to have someone else attached to you all the time?" he enquires politely.

Edited by The Collector Of Masks

:k: :m_o: :v: :s: :m_o: :r: :r:

BZRPG Characters: The Collector of Masks and Zavesh

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Disco, Phobia, MaharaRomulus and Remus

Hero Factory RPG 2.5 Characters: Whipcrack and Charles Erudite

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Hallways.

"You have no idea."