Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Vorzorak- Library

Vorzorak WAS reading an encyclopedia on rahi, before he dropped it and lost he place, the library was getting strange, Rahkshi discussing Chairs, and a random fight broke out between Booger and Vaalku. Vorzorak was wondering, is this how we rahkshi are suppose to act? no, we aren't meant to discuss chairs, we aren't meant to destroy eachother. we were meant for different means, he needed to figure out what though...

IC: Deadeye

Deadeye groaned as he watched Booger getting beaten up. He pulled out his knife and held it at Punch's neck. "Leave him." He said.

IC: Whakatio

Whakatio really didn't like this suit, the images were driving her up the wall. "Tube, we really do need to get my suit back." She said, desperately struggling against her new suit.

IC Poly:

After palcing the empty suit in our room, we detached the launchers, to return them to Whakatio.

It would not do if she were defenseless, though we would eventually have to phase her into something different.

We walked calmly through the hallways, at a leisurely pace.

OOC: Poly open for interaction under the name of Legion.

OOC: I'm bringing Vlad out of hiatus! Hooray!

IC: Vlad / Dormitory

Aargh...

what year is it...

Vlad opened his eyes. He felt as if he had been asleep for long enough that everyone he knew must be a Shadow Kraata by now, not that he knew anyone. He deactivated his bed and fell unceremoniously on the ground.

"Good mornink, Ivan." he said groggily. The Ice Bat squeaked and stretched, awakening from his slumber, before leaving his upside-down perch with significantly more grace than his companion. Vlad rubbed the sleep from his eyes as he got up and stumbled sleepily out the door. Unfortunately he bumped into Poly, who happened to be walking outside his door, almost immediately.

OOC: Not an autohit, I hope?

IC: Shark / Infirmary-->Hallways

Shark got out of the bed and almost stumbled to the floor. Palma had done a wonderful job, but his foot was still a bit unsure of itself. He pulled out his sword and used it to balance himself.

He was feeling rather hungry, so he thanked Palma once more and left the Infirmary, headed for the Refectory.

OOC: Shark open to interaction.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Hoto - Library

Hoto took the offered seat, a wide grin apparent on her face. It was just a harmless little argument, nothing to be worried about.

"Thanks," she whispered to Jayar. "So, what are we going to write?"

IC: Tube - Causeway

Tube nodded vigorously. "I... I should go find Legion and tell him... tell him this isn't nice!"

They started off in a fury, but then looked back to Whak with concern. "But... I can't leave you like this. We'll... tell him when he gets back." They stepped back to Whak and just tried to hold the limp suit up.

IC: Rain - Library to Gym

It was true that watching someone get beat up was not nearly as fun as doing it yourself. Rain stood up with a sigh and walked out of the Library. It had been ages since she made someone mad enough to fight, and her hands itched for combat. She walked into the Gym, hoping someone would relieve her boredom.

Then again, speaking of people that needed a good beating, maybe she should look for Sparky. The coward was probably hiding up in his room, to afraid to even face her.

IC: Era - Library.

"I'm not sure...." I admitted, "but I think we should put this in with the letter," I pulled out the golden medallion Grossh had given me and placed it on the table, "this way he knows that it's really us."

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Illusive - Hallway.

I knew exactly what results my actions were having: not the ones I wanted. Scowling, I continued on down the hall, doing my best to ignore the other Rahkshi. I had more important things on my mind than....

Like what? 

....and the voice was back. Karz....

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Deadeye

Deadeye groaned as he watched Booger getting beaten up. He pulled out his knife and held it at Punch's neck. "Leave him." He said.

OOC: BTW, Booger's not getting beaten up. That's for the gym.

IC: Punch/Counterpunch/1st Person/Library

I whirled around, avoiding to accidentally slit my own neck in the process. I didn't recognize him by look, but his voice...

"...Alright, friend. Just keep that knife away from me. I have blades myself y'know."

I still haven't allowed Counterpunch to reveal his cheat sheet yet, but I was unwilling to let him fight until know, but even then I won't since Deadeye's around. And Vaalku already didn't want any limbs to be cut off....

But I wouldn't mind shaving off that disgusting coat of mucus.

~.............No,~

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Jayar / Library

"A golden medallion?" Jayar inspected the shiny metal, engraved with a golden fist. "Yes, that would probably prove the letter genuine. As for what it should actually say, I was thinking something like:

"Grossh, (or maybe dear Grossh, or some other honorific?)

"We'd like to come and visit you in Malebranche. We're sending this letter requesting that you arrange transport for four Rahkshi to the city. Additionally, our drillmaster, Suvak, tells us we must get you to sign something saying you'll help us out of trouble with the Guards if we get into any. Don't worry, we won't, but Suvak insists you sign something anyways." Jayar suddenly realized that his hand was still on the chair he'd grabbed for Hoto, and thus his arm was effectively around her. (Had his subconscious done that on purpose?) He went to surreptitiously remove it, hoping no one had noticed, and continued without missing a beat, "We look forward to seeing you again, and telling you all about what's happened since we last met. Thank you in advance,

"Hoto, Era," here the Quick Healing Rahkshi glanced at Zelnos, "whatever your name is (sorry, I don't know), and Jayar. Although he didn't meet me, maybe we should introduce me in the letter as well?"

IC: Vlad / Hallway

"Vhat?" said Vlad, groggily. "Vhy do you call me brethren?" Perhaps he had been speaking in the plural because he was also addressing Ivan. "I am not your brother, unt neither is my Ice Bat." Vlad glanced over to where Ivan had been fluttering at his side and found nothing, but heard a frightened squeak from behind him, where Ivan had hidden from the Lerahk. Vlad fingered Avenger.

IC: Era - Library.

"Sounds good to me."

IC: Exxan - Gym.

I held up another knife, looking it over. The balance was right, and the blade was sharp. That looked to be my best one yet; I was starting to get the hang of this whole smithing thing. "How does this one look to you?" I asked Fang. He was the expert, after all. 

IC Poly: Our smile fell slightly.

"We are Legion, for we are many. " We spoke our mantra aloud for the first time. It sounded strange in our voice.

~he doesn't trust us~

*why should he?*

~why should he not?~

We frowned, trying to explain.

"We..... were once separate. We became one, and now.... We simply are."

It was difficult to tell our tale without divulging painful details.

IC: Mantis

Mantis intentionally stumbled, then twisted, trying to use his opponent's own momentum to bring Rail to the floor. If all went as planned, Mantis would end up on top of him with his hands free.

IC: Rail - Gym

Rail felt himself fall, landing on his opponent's leg as he eventually hit the floor, which did him no favors except cause his adversary more pain.

"When... are you going... to get it through... your thick... head-armor... that you've already... lost?!?! I... am not... letting... go!!!"

Positioning his left leg so that it pinned the only free one that Bug-Boy had left against the floor, he wrenched himself towards his right before delivering a flurry of angled kicks to the side of his kneecap. He normally wasn't one to continue beating on somebody once he took them out of commission in training, but he kept the attack going, even if he succeeded in stomping it into scrap metal.

If the Rahkshi insisted on letting his stubborn pride prevent him from surrendering, then he'd just have to break that too.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Vorzorak-Library

Vorzorak found everything he needed ever in a book, and so he found his awnser, Rahkshi are meant to Destroy enemies of the Makuta, not talk about chairs, Meant to work with eachother, not against, he was just wandering the library, pondering the answer he found.

Edited by Dragon11603

IC: Punch/Counterpunch/1st Person, Punch's POV/Library

Counterpunch growled at the both of them, and I took back control. His green eyes turned into my calming blue.

"Sorry. Please forgive my other side's violent response. He has...something against immoral values."

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

"Yeah, I like it," she said, still wondering why he suddenly removed his arm. She didn't even notice until he moved it, but it was nice.

IC: Tube - Causeway

Tube just shrugged. "I don't know. I'll let him do all the planning stuff, as long as he is nice to you."

IC: Fang - Gym

He had been rubbing the same spot on the blade for a while, and his plasma was cooling off with his exhaustion. Maybe it was time he took a break.

He looked up from his own knife to see the one Exxan held up. It looked nothing like his own, but the craftsmanship was good for a beginner. He gave a quick, approving nod and turned back to his project. The blade only glowed a dull red, and it was beginning to be difficult to shape.

Edited by Click

"So..." I returned to my work. No one else was around to overhear, so I decided to speak up. "If we're planning to get everyone out of the school, the first thing we need to decide is where we'd go." 

OOC: I wonder...

And thanks for reminding me of Stronghold's schizophrenia.

IC: Stronghold/1st Person/Gym

I decided to leave Toxin with the pets for a while and went to Fang who was apparently smithing. I looked at my horrible shoulder plate. The one I made after fighting Era. The one that I made by bending a piece of metal in the cauldron. I always wanted to forge myself a better plate. But here Fang was. Smithing. Right in the gym. Why haven't I thought of that?

~Because you're worthless.~

I cringed. He was back. I immediately enclosed myself in a gym cocoon that would block out the sounds of what I would say next.

"I AM NOT USELESS!"

~Whatever. I'll be back.~

I dissipated my creation and approached Fang.
"Sup. How're you doing?"

Fang looked up and squinted at the new arrival. It took him a moment to recognize the Rahkshi of Limited Invulnerability... Strongbox or... something. One of Bullseye's brothers. Why would he choose now of all times to walk up?

"Just... tired," he cautiously replied.

Karz.... I stepped away from the furnace, putting the blade I'd been working on off to one side to cool. Hopefully the presence of a known murderer might convince the limited invulnerability Rahkshi to go away and let the three of us get back to our discussion. "Is there anything we can help you with?" I asked, letting a menacing tone creep into my voice. 

There was no weapon more powerful than a fearsome reputation, and I had no qualms about using mine.

Edited by Roman Torchwick

IC: Jayar / Library

"All right then. I'll start writing it..." Jayar began to write down more or less what he had just said, as best as he could remember it, his non-writing hand steadying the paper beneath his neat handwriting. He got down to the signoff and asked Zelnos, "So what is your name?" Zelnos told him and he finished the letter, which, completed, read:

Dear Grossh,

We'd like to come and visit you in Malebranche. So we're sending this letter requesting that you arrange transport for us, four Rahkshi, to the city. Additionally, our drillmaster, Suvak, tells us we must get you to sign something saying you'll help us out of trouble with the Guards if we get into any. Don't worry, we won't, but Suvak insists you sign something anyways. We look forward to seeing you again, or for the first time for Jayar, and telling you all about what's happened since we last met. Thank you in advance,

Hoto, Era, Zelnos, and Jayar

Students at Corpus Rahkshi

"I added a thing about myself not having met him before," he explained, and went on to read over the whole thing once more so that the others could confirm their agreement. "Sounds good?"

OOC: I hope it isn't presumptuous that I assume Zelnos is still following us around, and that he would tell Jayar his name if asked.

IC: Stronghold/1st Person/Gym

"Ahhh...."

I realized that I went up to them at the wrong moment but I had to use a forge. Also, Ess...no, Exxan was there. I disregarded him for the time being.

"I just wanted to see if I could use the forge as well."

I took out the shoddy shoulder plate, unwrapped the skin, put the skin in my case, and set it down. I also took out the book on smithing from my case.

"I need to take out the dents in this. And I also wanted to review over what I've read and practice this art as well. I need something to do while waiting for Toxin to translate what Rider's pet has to tell him. Apparently something happened to Rider, but someone who could help us is currently sparring."

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

OOC: I hope it isn't presumptuous that I assume Zelnos is still following us around, and that he would tell Jayar his name if asked.

Yep, he would. I'm also sorry for my lack of posting this week. Homework and stuff.

IC: Zelnos | Library

Zelnos scanned over the letter. "Sounds good to me,"

~Just call me Shadow_Ignited~

Hoto nodded and said, "Let's take it back to Suvak."

"We just pulled this one out of the Gym," Fang replied. "You could do the same over there." He gestured in a random direction.

He couldn't stop staring at the armor. No wonder the paint looked so odd. It was skin.

IC Kat:

I was about to tell him off, given he could make his own forge anywhere, but he mentioned Rider. The little Rahkshi I'd stepped up for a couple of times was in trouble...?

But if the tiny crab wasn't with him.....

My eyes went wide.

Nynrah.

I took off running, my blades already in hand. I wasn't going to let another Rahkshi die while I still had life in my body.