Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Fang - Gym

The knife Fang had been working on clattered to the floor as Kat ran off. He started off after her at a weary pace. All of that plasma had used up the energy he had left after the poison, and he was breathing hard before he even got to the door.

"Where... are you going?" he gasped after her.

IC: Toxin and Stronghold/3rd Person/Gym

Stronghold picked up the shoulder plate and ran after them, undoing the whole process it took to take it off in the first place while doing so. Toxin heard the sounds of Rahkshi running, saw his brother, and took off after them. While Stronghold stayed behind to help Fang, Toxin caught up to Kat by flying. Claws was safely perched on his shoulder.

"What's wrong...er...Kat?" he said, just barely remembering the name from Bullseye.

IC Kat:

I slid to a stop, my mind flicking through possible locations. I didn't know Rider well enough. I looked at Fang. Already worn out.I couldn't take him with me.

I also couldn't stop him.

The Trinity came up behind Fang.

"Rider's in trouble, right? Well.... there's only one place that means trouble these days."

"I'm going to Nynrah."

IC: Exxan - Gym. 

Karz.... Whatever was going on, I didn't want to be left out of it this time around. Picking up the five knives I'd already finished, I bolted after Kat and the others. At the rate we were going, we were never going to finish planning our escape.

This had better be important....

Wait.... "Nyhrah?" I said in disbelief. "The island where all of the locals want to shoot us on sight?" 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

He stopped and leaned against the doorframe. Kat and all the others were getting ahead, but he couldn't keep up.

"No!" he burst out between pants. "Don't you... remember... what happened last time... we went? I... I... don't want you... to go."

IC Kat:

I shot him a withering look.

"Don't start with me Exxan."

I turned back to Fang.

"Look, I need you to stay here, you're already tired, and one Rahkshi can move faster than six."

He tried arguing, "I have to, if one of us gets killed over there while I know about it, I'll never be able to live with myself."

My face was set, I was resolute.

"I'm going."

IC: Rail - Gym

The Rahkshi of Magnetism growled as he felt one of his opponent's knuckles graze across his cheek. He was honestly surprised that the blow had even gotten that far, considering that he had to aim it over his own shoulder in order to get in a shot towards him in the first place. If this had still been a normal sparring match without a life depending on the outcome of the fight, he would've been impressed with his foe's resiliency.

But it wasn't, and there was, so he had little remorse for what he was about to do next.

Biting down on his wrist before he could pull it back, he wrapped his legs around the leg he was previously attacking and arched his spine forward to trap all four of his limbs in the process. He didn't know how long he could hold the position, but hopefully the sheer amount of pain that was coursing throughout the other Rahkshi's body would force him into submission long before he had to let go.

OOC: I love how everybody just runs off before figuring out where they were before they were captured.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Exxan - Hallway. 

Fang wasn't going to let Kat go without him, but Fang was in no condition to go anywhere. If something happened to him, the whole plan could potentially fall apart. "Kat...." I drew Remembrance. "Fang doesn't want you to go....." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

He knew he was in no condition to go. If he did go, his exhaustion would get them all killed. But he couldn't let Kat go to her death...

The dim light gleamed wickedly off the tinged edge of Remembrance. He had felt that edge and its poison. He couldn't let Exxan use it against Kat. He limped forward to gently grasp the blade.

"That's not necessary, Exxan," he whispered. All along, he knew it was futile to argue with her.

IC Kat:

My eyes narrowed.

"It'd be a real good idea to put that sword of yours away. You may not care what happens to the others, Exxan, but I do. That's why I'm going, and that's why I'm asking Fang to stay. It's up to him if he listens to me. And it's up to me if I listen to him."

"One scratch," I said to Fang. "One scratch and she's going to be too sick to go anywhere." I lowered my voice. "If something happens to you or her, everything we've been working towards falls apart. The students will listen to the two of you, but not to me." 

Someone had to be the pragmatic one, to make the hard choices.... it looked like that someone was me. 

IC: Fang - Hallways

"You will not... touch her," Fang growled back. "One scratch..., and I will... make sure you... never... see the outside of this Academy."

Edited by Click

"Fine," I sheathed the sword, "we'll do it your way." I could already tell that we were probably going to regret this.

Maybe then Fang would finally see sense. 

Fang breathed a sigh of relief as he sank back against the wall. "I... can't be there..." he admitted before nodding to Exxan. "But... you... will go."

He pushed back up right next to Exxan and hissed nearly inaudibly. "If any harm... comes to her... it is on your head."

With that, he fell back against the wall again as if nothing had happened. "So... that's what this is... all about," he said casually. "Rider's... in trouble?"

• Upvote 1

"To karz with that!" I snapped, shoving away from Fang "I already tried to stop her, and you told me not to. I'm not going along on a suicide mission to play babysitter to your girlfriend." ​I glowered at him, fists clenched at my sides. 

"There's plenty of things I'd willingly risk my life for, but your relationship isn't one of them." 

IC: Sidonas - Hallways

As Sidonas walked through the halls, he saw Recoil beginning to tire, he addressed her with a comforting tone in his voice. "You look like you need to have a break. Get some rest, I'll take care of this murder deal." At that Sidonas saw Exxan, Fang, and Kat in the hallways, talking about Nynrah.

Of course Nynrah is dangerous, the Ghosts want to kill us!

Sidonas spoke up: "Who's going to Nynrah? What the Karz is happening?"

Edited by Kovika

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

He was speechless. He glared at Exxan as he tried to formulate a decent response. "That's why... I need you there," he said at last. "No one else... will protect her... like you would."

• Upvote 1

"No." I tried to keep my voice calm, to hold back the anger, "To karz with that. I'm not taking responsibility for something that I have no control over. She's made her choice, and you've clearly made yours." I leaned back agaisnt the wall, arms folded across my chest.

"And now, I'm making mine."

I knew how selfish I probably sounded, but I didn't really care. I had to draw the line somewhere, and risking my neck to keep his girlfriend (who could probably handle herself anyway) alive, was where I drew mine. 

IC - Hallways

Caoutchouc is behind Fang and has been for several minutes. Perhaps he stretched light around himself to avoid detection and mention by Exxan and Kat.

"You should try eating sometime, Fang. Can't do much on an empty stomach." The rubberrahk moves into the Surahk's field of vision, "I'll go with Kat. Sounds like a good fight waiting for us."

...but close to it

OOC: Was about to sleep but I checked on mobile to see what was going on. Thanks for not movin on without me, guys.

IC: The Trinity Brothers/Halls

Bullseye was walking through the halls when e encountered his friends and brothers. While Stronghold filled him in, Toxin spoke.

"I don't know. We found him with his Gukko friends, but..." Toxin checked the little feet of Claws implementing some hunting/tracking tips from Bullseye, "some gravel suggest that he traveled across a road on Phantom. I don't know what's going on, but Rider's my friend. I'm coming wih you Kat."

"Me too," said Stronghold. "Rider and I are also friends."

"Perhaps I should come as well. I could provide cover fire if we need it. And I'm willing to die for my friends."

IC: Alpha/Infirmary ---> Halls

I heard a commotion and walked outside, apparently Rider was in trouble. But Exxan was there...

"Poor guy," I thought. "What should I do? I have an obligation to helping my brother's friends."

I decided to assist anyways and walked up to them with a face of utter seriousness and conviction. Regardless whether Exxan hated me or not, I was going to help.

"I want to help too."

IC:

Everything ached. Everything ached like it hadn't in a long, long time.

Was it a bad ache?

Well, ask yourself. Is putting your nose to the grindstone ever a bad ache when it's over? When you know you've improved yourself just a little bit more, you're just a little bit sharper, a little bit stronger than you were before?

Of course not.

We sit there, drenched in perspiration, and slowly, gingerly unwrap our hands. An oft-overlooked part of fistfighting in general is the fragility of the knuckles. the bones of the hand are... small. Weak. Very, very fragile. A common form injury is called a "boxer's break". This is because of the frequency of how punches can, through a combination of the opponent's own movement and at times poorer technique on your own part, land wrong and break something easily.

First two knuckles, or bust. An easy rule to follow in theory, but in practice is a much, much different story.

So eventually, fighters began wrapping their hands as a countermeasure. The wraps provide both a bit of a shock absorbing layer between the knuckles and the skulls or ribs or arms they would often hit, true, but more importantly, the tightness of the wraps strengthens the metacarpals and provides extra support for the wrists.

Essentially, they make it safer to punch not form lessening the impact so much as strengthening the weapon as a whole.

And we sat there at a bench, slowly and meditatively removing this protection, and gingerly experiencing and taking in the dull, slow burn of lactic acid-filled, oxygen-starved muscle all throughout our body.

It's the most oddly satisfying pain we can ever feel, we think.

Our palms are free.

We hit the Cryotherapy chamber and spend three long, long minutes at minus 200 degrees. The body begins to go into survival mode, prioritizing bloodflow to the organs above all else...

And we walk out and warm back up, becoming fresh and ready for action, as if we were never sore to begin with.

Trading 16 oz. gloves for our signature gauntlets, we move out and about, looking to spice life up.

OOC: The Snake-Faced Kid, open for interaction.

helo frens

IC Kat:

I nodded to Cao, "Good to have you with me."

Then the others chimed in.

Karz, they can't all come.....

Unless.

I looked at the brothers three and Alpha. 

"You can't come with me..... but I might need a distraction. It'll likely be more dangerous than the actual rescue, though. Assuming he needs rescuing."

IC: The Trinity Brothers, Punch/Counterpunch, and Alpha/Halls

"Let them fire at me! My SkinMail will prevail!" said Stronghold

"I can help nauseate people. I'll help with the rescue. And besides I think Claws likes me," said Toxin.

"I guess I can do that," said Bullseye. Then he muttered, "Some help I'll be."

Punch had left Booger to Deadeye and found himself with Stronghold shot told him what was wrong.

"Might as well help you out Teacher. Nothing else left to do for now anyways. And besides the Dimir must stick together. Right?" asked Punch.

Stronghold patted him on the back.

"Of course, kid. And what did I say about calling me teacher in the Academy? I only taught you two to focus and hand-to-hand combat."

"Hehe. Sorry Stronghold. Still used to that."

Alpha activated her coating.

"Whatever. I'll do whatever it takes to save a friend."

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Dodge-256

"Whoa, hey," Dodge said, standing beside Zubarahk and drawing his sabre. "What's going on?"

OOC: Resuming interaction with Dodge-256. One-eyed, I am assuming your character is red and silver based on the name alone and the official color scheme for those kind of rahkshi. I will edit this post if I've got it wrong.

IC (As Albus): "This punk is going to get smacked up after he kicked me in the face." The rahkshi of anger replied as he turned to face the red and silver rahkshi.

"Don't just stand there, show him how much we hate his antics!" Shouted a male rahkshi as the other students began screaming and shouting for Albus to start beating up Zubarahk. "Now, stand back, things will get pretty messy." He swung a fist into the green Rahkshi, a loud clang of metal ringing through the hallway as Zuba stumbled backwards, watching his world swirl around him.

IC: Dodge-256

As soon as Albus's fist connected with Zubarahk however, Dodge's sword was pointed at him threateningly.

"You are currently in violation of school policy. Either take this fight to the gym or disperse, now. Disorder will not be tolerated."

"I'm not taking Zubarahk to the gym, everyone wants to see a show here." Replied Albus. Some students walked away in case the newcomer got near them, but the crowd was unfazed and remained silent, ready to cheer for the rahkshi of anger once he dealt another blow to Zubarahk. "Now, leave us alone, I have a show to put on." 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Jayar / Library

"All right." Jayar folded the letter neatly and tucked the golden medallion inside, then stood and turned towards the door.

IC: Shark / Refectory

Shark arrived in the Refectory, grabbed some of the usual tasteless slop, and sat down in his corner. As he ate his gaze washed back and forth over the room, carefully watching everything.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Short / Refectory \ IC:

As she finished up her third meal, Short saw a Rahkshi she had never met come in and sit down at the corner opposite of her. With a grin, the little Rahk got up, put her trays away, and hovered on over to Shark"HEY Y'ALL. Wha's yer nayum? Ah'm Short!"

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

IC: "If the killer is one of your friends then I'm going to enjoy killing the three of you now even more." Phantom vanished again, his invisibility power concealing him from all sight. Raptor looked around, trying to see any sign or hear any footstep-

A pair of fists swung down onto his head, hitting him with the force of an avalanche, knocking him to the ground. A kick hammered into his gut, sending him rolling through the dust. Phantom reappeared, the dust cloud making his invisibility impractical. "I really don't like being mocked. Do it again and I'll get bored of toying with you. Frankly if you're gullible enough to believe in treasure hunts then I'd be doing the world a favour killing you."

IC: "Palma generally likes to support your extra-curricular activities as I do, if she can find the time I'm sure she'd help out. Though if she can't, I'd suggest letting the audience make a vote. Seems more fitting for this than a few judges," Suvak said, "Especially if you're intended on rallying a larger crowd."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Metal / Suvak's Office \ IC:

Metal nodded and thought for a few seconds. "That sounds possible, but logistically difficult if a large population attends. Would participants be disallowed to vote? Would you - and maybe Palma - oversee the voting process?"

Edited by Toa of Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

IC: Mantis

Mantis felt he couldn't struggle anymore.

"You fought... well... brother." with that, he went unconscious, going limp in Rail's grasp.

IC: Raptor

Raptor staggered up, coughing dust. The impacts had shaken him up so much that-

"Eeeurghrgghreurghhge..." he retched at Phantom, the cafeteria gruel even more disgusting when it had emerged back out of a Rahkshi's mouth.

"Uh, sorry?" he warbled, wiping spittle from his faceplate.

IC: Shark / Refectory

Shark looked down at the small Rahkshi who had approached him with only some surprise at his small stature, and considerably more surprise that she had approached him.

"Crunch." he said flatly - no annoyance in his voice, it was just a statement. Of course, he was still not going to give his real name, especially now that he was a suspect in a murder which he hadn't committed.

IC: Vlad / Refectory

Vlad entered the refectory and grabbed some slop, followed as always by Ivan. He really wished there was something else he could eat, but not around here, and he was too hungry after his long sleep to do without. He sat down at an out-of-the-way table and took a bite of food, grimmacing. It was disgusting. But it had the nutrients he needed, supposedly, so he forced another bite down his throat.

OOC: Vlad open to interaction.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Sanurahk-dorms

He was modifying his bed to fold up, so he would he would have more space to make his trinkets and practice the flute, he was making quite a lot of noise. he hadn't left his dorm much for the month he'd been truly alive, he had even made a little sign hanging advertising that he will make tiny trinkets like small instruments, lockpicks, and other stuff, it takes some time though

OOC: Sanurahk is open to interaction, if anyone wants a small trinket, as listed above!

IC: Vorzorak-Gym

He was shooting targets with his bow. after the answer he found earlier, he needed to get stronger if he were to destroy

OOC: Open for sparring

Edited by Dragon11603

IC: Hoto - Library

Hoto stood and followed Jayar out, the wide grin still on her face.

If he was startled by Caoutchouc's sudden appearance, he didn't show it. Or he was too tired to even jump.

His glare never left Exxan as he replied. "Thank you, Caoutchouc. It's good to have someone I can depend on."

The Rahkshi of Elasticity had beat him twice, but that would mean he would be all the better to defend Kat. There was no time for grudges now.

I made him the sword and this is the thanks I receive? The doubts returned, but this time, Fang let them run their course. He is unworthy of that blade. He will only use it to strike down my allies. This is why he lost his weapons in the first place.

Agreed.

IC: The Trinity Brothers/1st Person, Bullseye's POV/Halls

I winced when Fang said that. I already knew what he meant looking at Exxan, but I just couldn't help to think to myself that I'm still useless. Stronghold looked at me and nodded.

"I understand your feelings," he said, "more than you can ever know."

"Thanks...brother,"

IC Mar'jik:

Mar'jik had learned by now to avoid the corridors with people he could sense were rather angry. Nonetheless, lost in his thoughts, he found himself in one such corridor. There was Exxan and Fang and.. Wait, what?. He almost rubbed his eyes to if he was dreaming.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi