Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

OOC: Wyrd, or whatever Anglo-Saxon name you have, I'm gonna need a little bit of conformation on the watch and the vial.

The vial itself contains a potion that when poured over an object it covers it in plasma. The plasma lasts for how much was poured over the object, a small drop lasting 1-ish minutes, a good pouring 3-ish hours and the whole vial 2-and-a-bit days. It slowly decreases in lethality over time, before disappearing.

OOC: That watch is just a watch, right? Since its described differently from how watches normally look and all. Is it just for telling the time by what position the sun is in, or does it do more?

Vial...I'm going to need more description on that too. What if you just poured a drop on the ground, do we get a very literal game of the floor is lava? Or does it only ignite the area it touches? What about the heat produced by plasma, isn't that going to just instantly melt whatever you put the potion on, making it useless for flaming swords and such?

OOC: Wyrd, Gaever just picked up a device which appears as a small detachable armor plate adorned with a single button. Upon activation by this button, a Hau-like shield is briefly summoned, vehemently knocking anyone or thing closer to Gaever than arm's length away from her. It requires a period of recharging before it can be activated again, which for simplicity's sake is not exactly specified but such that it can only be used once a fight.

A miniaturised Crast, essentially? Seems fair enough

Wyrd, Kaboom just snagged himself an Electro Chute Blade.  

Was a bit unsure about its phasing potential but I think I've handed out trickier items so thats good

OOC: Terror is a siphon Rhotuka launcher, able to siphon and channel the power of one target, so long as the power is not overwhelming. In this instance, the power was from a Rahkshi of Vaccuum..

So would it work something like this; you shoot one target with the rhotuka, it siphons off a little of their power. You should a second target and it unleashes that siphoned power on them?

OOC: Sepulchral has found the Eye of Karzahni, an eyepiece designed to highlight the weak points in a target. When activated (by rotating the lens) it makes an audible whirring noise.

Could you be more specific on how it highlights weak points? How long does it take to scan a target so it knows what those weak points are?

The rahkshi of chain lightning found a firework revolver & 10 rounds of ammunition.

Simple enough, I got no problem with that

OOC: Sliver has claimed a Twilight Blade

Or this.

IC: The Matoran had the advantage of hime turf, and some devious and nasty weaponry. Kanoka disks were tricky to deal with, dishing out effects unknown until they hit you. Cordak missiles were nightmares of fire and heat. Skyblasters were more common than ever and were spitting out balls of light in every direction.

But they were being forced to keep their focus on the Rahkshi rampaging through the streets. Which meant Gorast was going untouched, and she wasn't letting up. She was doing her best to ensure the defending Matoran couldn't organise a proper counter: gale-force winds tore down barricades, lightning struck at rooftop snipers, hail drove apart gathering mobs...There were some threats she either couldn't or wouldn't deal with. The force heading towards Grim she left as a challenge for her progeny. There was a group of Ghosts armed with lightstone rifles taking potshots at the attack team while holed up in a clocktower sturdy enough to resist the storm's wrath. There were streams of Matoran heading for the boats in the harbour, but that was for the perimeter team to deal with...

She looked down at the carnage and chaos below. The Matoran attempts at resistance were either crumbling or laughable, this would end in another fine victory for the Brotherhood...

Rain was about to have a smaller victory of her own. The weapon she grabbed would have been small even in Matoran hands, it was tiny in hers. Possibly some form of club the weapon was made up of a short handle sprouting from a cylindrical drum, the drum encircled by chains of linked beads. Too enraged to care about the diminutive size or odd shape, Rain struck out anyway, the weapon smashing into the Ghost's flank...and sending him flying away with a bang that rattled the whole building. size clearly wasn't everything...

OOC: Rain has received the cabasa known as The Percussor. Each of the beads in its chains is charged with sonic energy that reacts when the weapon is "played". Striking things with it will amplify your blow with a sonic boom, while twisting them along the drum will unleash destructive sound waves. Just be careful about aiming with that last one, as the circular nature of the weapon means pointing it in the right direction can be tricky

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC: The Eye is basically tags weak spots (seams, cracks, pressure points, and the like) with a small marker that doesn't obscure the wearer's vision; the brighter the marker, the more vulnerable an area it highlights. It activates nearly instantly, probably in under half a second, but the whirring noise it makes when turned on makes it nearly impossible to get the drop on someone with it.

IC--Kaboom--Phantom-on-the-Water

Two more Matoran charged him, one from either side, hoping an assault on multiple fronts would take him down. Grinning, Kaboom spun in a rapid circle as they approached, his new blade slicing across both attackers. Except it didn't exactly slice; rather, it phased through their bodies, leaving behind fatal charges of electricity as a parting gift. Kaboom cackled in glee and raced off to find more Matoran.

IC--Sepulchral--Phantom-on-the-Water

Easing the eyepiece free with his claws, Sepulchral stowed it in a pocket of his cloak. There was no time to bother with the contraption now; he would examine it later.

IC--Beat--Phantom-on-the-Water

Beat thought she had finally made up her mind, but a bird's-eye view of the carnage brought all her doubts rushing back. The village looked like a war zone, but there was no war to speak of. The Matoran, though well-equipped, were simply no match for--

Something screamed through the night sky, arcing through the air toward her. Cursing her preoccupation, Beat dove beneath it, but the mortar still clipped her shoulder, sending her tumbling helplessly toward the carnage below...

Edited by Dark_Stranger

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Gaever / Phantom-On-The-Water

Why had she come here!?

The superiority she was so convinced of had been of little assistance, if not entirely useless. She was battered and bruised all over, the blade on her left forearm was bent, and the effects of the Weaken disk though slowly abating still had her devoting a conscious effort not to flop over. And that was only the physical damage.

What in Karzahni had she been thinking!?

She set her head in her hands, closed her eyes and saw dead Matoran, silhouetted by the flames she'd started, a horrible slideshow in her head. The one she'd looted the repulsion device from, one whose neck she'd burned clean through... finally culminating in the one who had survived, the Pakari-wearer's glowing eyes. Her own eyes flew open again, seeking some respite from the horrors of the past in the horrors of the present, but even that small favor was denied her. The Pakari was still there, two smouldering orbs staring empty at her -

- Because the Matoran was there, plunging his sword at her head.

OOC: Got to go, be back to get Jayar and Shark soon.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Dormirahk

The rahkshi of sleep had been sleeping for a long time now... how long, they didn't fully know. But now they were awake, and with the last fragments of their violent dreams fading away, Dormirahk stood up and took their pillow with them. 

Walking out of their room, they thought to themselves what they should do, yawning lightly as the drowsiness nibbled at them. 

Finally, Dormirahk stumbled into the gym, unaware of what was about to happen.

OOC: Dormirahk reporting for duty, Rail. 

IC: Subject

It really was a shame I could not communicate. Friends were always something I lacked, due to everyone being intimidated by my...rather primal noises. I realized Mutran had a left a fresh sheet of paper in my Kraata case, for writing down offending Rahkshi that planned rebellions. I opened my Kraata case, and pulled it out. A pen was in the fold. I opened the paper up, and pulled it out.  I began to write.

"What is your name?", I put on the paper.

IC: Snake - Nynrah

I must have gone to sleep watching the faraway thunderstorm, but now I awake with a start to Fang's yells. The storm is bigger, brighter. Rods of blue and purple lightning lance down towards the ground. "That doesn't look natural." I mutter...Jayar was right about the travel time, but I don't want to take any chances. If the Makuta know our location, they can be here in a second. "We need to move."

IC: Fíor - Halls

"Yes." I say, my voice still shaky and feeble. I allow Nymph to hold me up, the waves of weakness never ceasing.

Edited by OLISI

Kathok

IC: Hoto - Nynrah

"No," Hoto gasped as she took the hand and staggered to her feet. "We're just going to... leave? What about the Matoran?"

IC: Rain - Phantom-On-The-Water

Rain just stood in a stunned silence, staring at where the Matoran had been. Her ears were still ringing from the sonic blast. After a moment, she took a closer look at the strange weapon. The Percussor. Why a Matoran would ever make such a thing was beyond her, but it was far too much fun to leave behind.

She was about to throw it into her bag when, on second thought, she snatched up a spare bit of cloth to wrap around it first. After picking up her staff and dusting off, she stepped over the Matoran and the remains of the building it had just crashed through to get back to her post.

IC: Malady (Refectory)

"Malady," I mumble through a mouthful of slop. Swallowing, I return with "Yours?"

IC: Nymph (Hallways)

"Alright..." I begin running through a list of possible havens in which we would be able to discuss this without possible eavesdropping. The hallways would be a terrible place to do so, as would the Gym; the Library would likely lead to interruptions as well. One of our rooms could suffice, although the possibility of an eavesdropper at the door remains. Settling on the prospect of one of the unused classrooms, I begin making my way there, still supporting Fior.

As we move through the corridors, we pass the entrance to the school, where one of the doors lies slightly ajar.

The stench of smoke and blood leaks through.

IC: Mu (Hallways)

Mu, being an enterprising little fellow, instead of dodging, decided to stop Deadeye's hand by attempting to grab it before it slammed into his face and then hold the knife away, his disproportionate strength being the conduit to such a feat.

Edited by Miras the Omniscient

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Jayar / Forest

"I don't know," Jayar admitted solemnly. "I... can't imagine the Makuta... will fail to do a thorough job. But... we can't go back to help them now. By the time we got there... it would all be over anyways. Nothing left to save. And then we'd only be recaptured." It was a sad thing... the Matoran didn't deserve to die just for defending themselves one too many times. But they couldn't do a thing about it now.

Perhaps someday, when they were all higher levels, they could go out of their way as powerful protectors of the innocent. Now, the best they could manage was fending for themselves.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

"Ah. Hello. I was never really given a name, but I adopted one for myself. It's Subject." I wrote down.

IC: Shield

"How about you karz off for a second and let me do what I think is right." Shield said, growling. "I'm smaller, so it's going to be harder for them to catch me.

IC: Deadeye

Mu just missed his arm, and the blade plunged forward, towards Mu's head.

Edited by Agent Epsilon

IC Kat:

"No. No heroics," I said to Shield. "We've lost enough good people."

I looked toward the smoke and fire that was Phantom on the Water. It hurt that we couldn't do anything. Unbidden, the image of my Ghost friend came to mind. My fist clenched.

I spun, turning my back to the destruction, "Come on, let's move deeper into the forest on foot. We'll take flight from deeper in."

IC: Fang - Nynrah

"It would be a pointless sacrifice," Fang snapped at Shield. "All you could do is put the Makuta back on our trail."

IC: Hoto - Nynrah

Hoto didn't trust herself to say anything else. It took all she had to not run back to the village. There had been so many Matoran that had attacked her, but it was never their fault. And she could never forget those that showed her kindness. To leave them now, in the time they really needed kindness, was heartbreaking.

But Jayar was right. There was nothing they could do. Hoto sighed and turned towards the forest again.

IC: Char - Hallways

The two cowards were leaving Tridax's Office and moving further into the school. Char followed after, doing her best to not look suspicious.

OOC: Char following Fior and Nymph

IC: Mu (Hallways)

Having missed the hand, Deadeye's knife now plunged itself into the side of Mu's faceplate, the diminutive fighter's previous attempt at catching the arm having unbalanced the Rahkshi enough to prevent him from suffering a knife all the way through the head. "You ruined my ##### paintjob!" Mu screamed, reeling backwards from the wound and taking Deadeye's knife with him if the larger Rahk didn't pull it out quickly. Incensed by this defacement of his idol's colour scheme, Mu began sprinting towards Deadeye once more, spoons at the ready.
With any luck, Deadeye's agility would be limited; having a large wound in a major muscle required for turning his body would likely prevent him from making any dynamic lower-body movements.

IC: Malady (Refectory)

"'Ah, hello'? Doesn't sound like someone of your stature would speak," I note, moving another spoonful of slop into my mouth with visible disdain.

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Snake - Nynrah

Even in the situation, I manage to raise an eyebrow...where did battle-loving, upbeat Cao go? Another question for later, it would seem, since we're moving even further into the forest. I'm silent once more.

IC: Fíor - Halls

My eyes widen as, stumbling a little, I catch sight of the horrific scene outside. My eyes snap shut. "What's going on out there?" 

Edited by OLISI

Kathok

"I don't exactly know how to speak, I'm a mute. Mutran could never find a solution to that." I wrote down, my handwriting surprisingly good for my size.

IC: Deadeye

Deadeye kicked at Mu as he ran at him, his legs in agony.

Edited by Agent Epsilon

IC: Gaever / Phantom-On-The-Water

All Gaever had the time or strength to do was close her eyes and tilt her head down defensively. This action, though, saved her life. For upon her faceplate resided the binoculars she had so carefully devised and mounted, which now served not as visual aids but an armor plate. Though the sword pierced through them, not slowed but not stopped, it earned her the time to thrust out a shaky hand and push the Pakari-wearer away just as she felt the cold steel tickle her skin.

As the Matoran landed heavily Gaever rose once more, shaky both from the lingering effects of the Weaken disk and her troubled mental state. He stared up at her, holding up the sword defensively only for Gaever to knock it away. Then she lowered her face down to his, looking deep in his eyes, and hissed vehemently before picking him up and throwing him down the street. He got to his feet and scrambled away, limping slightly from the impact.

Gaever sighed. She hadn't wanted to have to scream at him and throw him, but frightening the courageous conviction to attack out  of him seemed the only way she could be sure she was left alone.

Or at least, so she thought until she was scalded and blinded by a lightstone exploding at her feet.

IC: Jayar / Forest

Jayar plodded into the forest by Hoto's side, trying not to flinch at the unnatural thunder booming out behind.

IC: Xara - Forest. 

I stuck to the side, Sand running along beside me. Irrational though it was, I couldn't help but feel responsible for what was happening back at the village. The timing of everything was too karzing convenient - we leave the school, two Makuta show up, the village gets razed to the ground - it was as if some malicious, unseen entity was manipulating events...

IC: Sliver - Phantom-on-the-Water.

I slung the sword across my back; there was no point charging into a desperate battle wielding a new, untested weapon. My bow would serve me well enough. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Fog:

A pair of Matoran approached Fog's section of the perimeter, running hard. One had a sword slung over his back, and the other had a belt with somethings attached. The second threw something at him, which Fog easily batted away...

Only to be thrown back by a bright flash of light and a noise that left his ears ringing. Shaking his head to clear away the spots, he ran from another grenade and dropped the first Matora with a harpoon through his heartlight. The other Matoran stared in shock before running at Fog, drawing his sword. Fog barely dodged the strike, but noticed that the sword was covered in a layer of solid light. "Disgusting.", he thought, before directing a burst of wind at the Matoran, knocking him over. Running up, Fog kicked the sword away and crushed it underfoot. Then he removed the Matoran's mask and crushed that too. Inspecting teh corpse of the first Matoran, Fog retreived his harpoon, and took the belt of grenades. Then seeing a small piece of metal with text on it, he grabbed that too, tucking it into a pocket on the belt.

OOC: Fog has recieved a belt of six flash-bang grenades and instructions to make more.

Edited by Unicode

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Several Matoran had taken up position on a roof, firing their lightblasters at any Rahkshi who came to close. Smirking, Kaboom twirled his sling and flung a Madu Cabolo from halfway down the street. He ducked out of the way as they returned fire, and burst into giggles as his projectile landed in their midst, blowing them from their perch. He began circling the building, collecting masks and armor at random, and finishing off the ones who were still alive.

Beat struggled to reengage flight mode, but she was in pain and disoriented, spinning end over end as she fell. She landed hard on a rooftop, crashing through into the empty warehouse below.

IC: Burst- Phantom-on-the-water

Death. Destruction. Matoran corpses everywhere.

This is what being a rahkshi was all about.

Burst cackled with glee as his flail crashed through a wall of one of the few remaining intact houses, causing it to collapse upon itself and it's unfortunate occupants. The Kurahk had arrived a bit late to the party, but was doing a good job of compensating for it. With that last house, his body count should now be in the low thirties. As he dislodged his flail from the rubble, he saw a trio of matoran on a rooftop get blown to bits, courtesy of another nearby rahk throwing an explosive. Noticing a survivor helping his injured friend away from the glorious carnage, Burst sent waves of anger towards the stronger villager, filling it's mind with rage. This, combined with the stress of the situation, apparently sent the matoran over the edge. Screaming in frustration, the villager threw his crippled friend to the ground, and began to run away. Fortunately, Matoran aren't know for their speed, and Burst easily caught up to the villager in seconds, before swiftly decapitating him. As he scoped out a new target, his gaze fell once again upon the matoran's severed head, lying at his feet. After hesitating for a second, Burst picked it up. There were no rules against taking trophies, after all.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

The rahkshi of sleep had been sleeping for a long time now... how long, they didn't fully know. But now they were awake, and with the last fragments of their violent dreams fading away, Dormirahk stood up and took their pillow with them. 

Walking out of their room, they thought to themselves what they should do, yawning lightly as the drowsiness nibbled at them. 

Finally, Dormirahk stumbled into the gym, unaware of what was about to happen.

OOC: Dormirahk reporting for duty, Rail. 

OOC: Barging in and interacting with Dormirahk.

IC (As Numlef): "Well, time to go test out this sword." The electric rahkshi said to himself as he approached the gym. As he got closer, the rahkshi of electricity could see a rahkshi carrying a pillow. *The heck is he doing here?* He walked up to Dormirahk and tapped his shoulder. "Hey, if you're feeling tired, I think you should go back to the dormitories. 

Edited by Lewa the Soaring Champion

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Draco

WHAM!

Another wall of a building fell: seemingly a storage facility for weapons, one of many, he supposed. A Matoran yelped, and picked up a... Something. Some sort of gun? A rifle certainly, for a shot was heard. Moving out of the way as fast as he could, he heard some form of crystalline sound, but paid no attention to it. The Matoran pulled the trigger again, and- nothing. Out of ammo. That would be the least of their problem soon, for a sword arced through the air, cutting their head off, as well as what seemed to be a scope.

Draco picked up the rifle, looking aroun- wait. Where had that crystal come from? It seemed to be around where he was standing a moment ago... And their were several Rahkshi outside, trapped in others like it. Interesting... Looking around, the Draconic Rahk looted the body, finding a few more clips, as well as in the storage facility. Perfect loot. No. Wait. Their was damage, more than was worth. It seemed as if the barrel was crushed, as well as the main body and film-thing. Sighing, he tossed the now worthless item away.

Edited by Akai Zaza

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Venom and Rail - Gym

Venom smoothly moved through the doorway, holding her knife at the ready as she began to approach her brother, who was still focusing on the task ahead of him. Training her eyes on his exposed back, a smile crept across her face as she moved into position to plunge it into his suit's spinal column.

Too easy, brother. I see that your time here never taught you the importance of always watching your flank...

The silence around the armory was soon broken by the sounds of a struggle, replaced almost entirely by the clang of weapons and shelves being haphazardly scattered across the floor. This continued for a good minute or two before the echoes began to recede, only to end in the sight of Venom being thrown back outside  and into the gym, the side of her face grinding against the floor as she landed awkwardly on her shoulder and instantaneously popped her arm out of its socket.

"Did you really think that I was going to let you get the drop on me again, sister?"

Stepping back into the open as he began wiping the blood from his mouth, Rail spit some of the substance onto the floor as he moved towards her, intending to end this once and for all.

"Why don't you do everyone a favor and explain how exactly those Matoran wound up inside the school?"

Rage flowed through her as she rolled painfully onto her side, using her good arm to launch one of her throwing knives directly at his chest, only to see him deflect it with one of his fists, the cestus covering his hand protecting it entirely from harm. Rushing forward before she had the chance to throw another, he aimed a kick directly at the underside of her chin, a blow that connected and put her in the prime position for him to grab her dislocated limb and yank it behind her as he rolled her back onto her torso. Pinning her neck to the floor with one of his legs, he leaned in close, showing her exactly what he planned to do to her if she didn't come clean.

"Start talking!"

"You better hope the Makuta kill me, Rail! Otherwise, I'm going to make you watch as I dismantle your suit and skin you alive!"

Showing no change in emotion, the Rahkshi of Magnetism pried open her clenched fist, grabbing one of her fingers before snapping it like a twig, maintaining eye contact all the while. Venom hissed in pain as she struggled to free herself from his weight, knowing deep down that it was a futile endeavor.

In hindsight, teaching him that move was a bad idea.

"Wrong answer. Care to try again?"

"Go to Karz!"

Another finger, another sickening snap.

"I can do this all day, Venom, and if I don't get to that village in time to save anyone because of you, that's exactly what's going to happen. Now, the next finger I'm going to cut off with your own knife, and I'm going to keep working my way up your arm until you tell them what you did, but if you insist on continuing to draw this out, there won't be enough pieces of you left for Palma to put back together."

Just to get his point across, he ripped the weapon out of the spot where he had previously used it to stab her in the leg before pressing the blade right up against the joint.

"Last chance. Either start singing, or I start removing appendages."

From the look that he was giving her, the Rahkshi of Anger could tell that he had meant every word of what he was saying. Gone was the brother that she had enjoyed teasing in the past, the Rahkshi their Makuta had written off as weak because of his sentimentality. When their father had forced his brothers in arms to murder each other and commanded her to take the blame, she had hoped deep down that he wouldn't have believed the lie, eventually deducing the truth on his own during his time at Corpus Rahkshi. It seemed that now, however, he had succumbed to his hatred of her, giving their creator exactly what he had wanted.

Now, only a monster remained in his place.

Swallowing her sorrow, she admitted it all, from the attack on the guards to helping smuggle the unconcious Matoran into the school. Everything that they had worked so hard to keep secret was now out in the open for everyone in the room to hear, exposing them for what they had done as she relaxed her body in defeat, knowing full well that she had just sealed her own fate. In a way, it came as a relief to her; she would no longer have to maintain the deceit she was ordered to uphold, and her sibling would be able to eventually make peace with what had happened, even if he was to never learn the truth of what had befallen his comrades. She had made her peace, and was fully prepared to accept the consequences of her actions.

So naturally, what he said next as he picked himself up off of her came as a complete and utter shock.

"Leave Corpus Rahkshi and never return. If you ever come back here... I'll kill you myself."

Storming off back towards the armory, Rail continued gathering up the weapons, leaving Venom to cradle her arm as she slowly picked herself up and began heading towards the nearest exit, a lone tear sliding down her cheek as she did so.

• Upvote 1

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

The feeling of invincibility was intoxicating. Of all the Matoran he butchered, only a handful managed to strike him, and only one or two of the successful strikes actually pierced his armor. His side ached from a particularly enthusiastic slash, and another to his knee was making him limp a bit, but he was having far to much fun to pay close attention. Every few kills, he claimed a mask or some armor, paying special attention to bronze ones.

IC--Sepulchral--Phantom-on-the-Water

To stand against the pain was rapidly becoming untenable. Sepulchral stepped back out of the ring, counting on the Rahkshi on either side to close the gap until he recovered sufficiently.

Luckily, the warehouse was uninhabited, and mostly empty. Beat lay prone on the floor, her armor badly cracked and dented, but thankfully still in one piece. Slowly, she began to stir.

OOC: All three open for interaction.

IC: Kovinth-Beach

Kovinth flailed wildly, trying to get the cloak off of himself before he felt it being ripped away by something else entirely. He barely caught a glimpse of the water before it swallowed him up, and he kicked frantically to get to the surface. He'd crashed. He knew he would, why did he even try? For Vlad? For... Friendship? Not now, no time to think now, survive!

Kovinth broke the surface and looked around, grateful to see the beach nearby, and Drift as well. He focused on the shore and, in the blink of an eye, was kneeling on the beach, coughing up water. He turned to Drift, about to ask where Vlad and the other Rahk were, when his eyes caught them in the dim light, bobbing in the surf just out of reach. Kovinth sprang into action again, wading out to where Drift was and unsheathing his sword. He winced as he anticipated the pain, and flipped the sword around, grabbing tightly onto the blade and reaching the handle out to the conscious Rahk. "Grab on!" He cried. "We'll pull you in!"

IC: Blue-Phantom On The Water

Blue kicked open to door to what seemed to be a warehouse, seething inside and clutching her staff tightly. She was unable to save any of these Matoran, not in any way that would keep her from being suspected, and everyone else was just slaughtering everyone! She kicked a box sharply, cursing under her breath as he foot went through it and several small metal discs fell out, she reached down and grabbed them, intending to throw them away until they all stuck to each other with loud clicking and clacking sounds. Growling, she gave up, sitting on the crate and tossing her staff aside, trying to keep from crying. She couldn't do it, couldn't save the innocents or convince anyone they were wrong.

She jumped up however, when she heard shifting nearby, and she grabbed her staff to check on it. To her surprise she found a battered and beaten Rahk, nearly unconscious on the floor. She gasped and knelt down, shaking the Rahk gently "Hey, hey are you okay? What happened?"

OOC: Interacting with Beat. Wyrd, Blue has picked up 4 specialized magnets, powerfully attracted to only near-identical magnets.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

OOC: Barging in and interacting with Blue & Beat. 

IC (As Ipartsa): *I think getting more kanohi wouldn't hurt. Too much at least.* The rahkshi of confusion thought as she decided to head further into the village and enter a warehouse. A kanoka through the air as she looked to her right, ducking down and taking a hit to her spine. She ended up behind the warehouse after being hit by the disk. "Idiot, who takes such a weak kanoka to a fight?" Ipartsa broke open the back door to the warehouse and found Blue alongside another rahkshi. "Blue, what happened to them!" She called out before sprinting towards them. 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

The rahkshi of sleep turned to face the one suddenly making conversation with them. Sleep? They'd done quite enough of that for now. "Sod off, I'm always tired." Dormirahk turned around to watch the struggle between Venom and Rail, and the subsequent defeat and disowning of Venom by Rail's hand. "What in the name of Karzahni was that all about?"

IC (As Numlef): "My apologies." Said the rahkshi of electricity as he spotted Rail and Venom battling each other. *They're incredibly skilled... I can approach them and request them to act as sparring partners.* However, after watching Venom leave, he changed his mind. "I personally would not interfere with them, but if you feel they need to be comforted, then do what you must." 

IC: Illusive - Village Outskirts. 

This was almost boring, cutting down all of these pathetic Matoran. The only ones approaching my part of the perimeter were the wounded and the terrified - easy prey for a being such as myself. 

So instead of merely killing the Matoran, I infected their masks. The first handful were tricky, but after I had a few at my command, it was far easier to pin newcomers down long enough for me to emerge from my armour and take control of their masks.

This was going to be fun...

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Rail - Gym

Finally emerging from the armory with a bag filled to the brim with razor disks, a large, two-handed crossbow that had been modified to fire normal arrows slung over his shoulder, and a bandolier of throwing knives strapped across his chest, Rail was just about to head over to the causeway when he noticed two other Rahkshi staring in his general direction.

"If you're going to try talking me out of heading over to Phantom-on-the-Water, then you can both save your breath," Rail growled at them. "Someone has to see if they can save some of the Matoran before Gorast and her goon squad kill them all, and since I don't see anyone else getting off their rears to do anything about it, that someone might as well be me."

IC: Venom - Hallways

Fully intending on leaving the school after her brother had literally mopped the floor with her, Venom had found herself making a detour towards the infirmary, a part of her mind apparently still clinging to the false hope of her being able to get herself patched up without her brother finding out. Knowing that she'd be as good as dead if in the wilderness if she were to depart in her current condition anyway, the Rahkshi of Anger decided that it was a risk worth taking, and eventually found herself sitting on one of the beds there, patiently waiting in silence for Palma to take a look at her injuries.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC (As Numlef): "I accept your challenge." The sand blue rahkshi replied to Dormi before being spoken to by Rail. "I won't argue with your plans, may Makuta Miserix bless you with his herculean strength and god-like speed." He said to the rahkshi who intended to save the matoran. "Anyway, let's get sparring, sleepyhead." The electric rahkshi spoke to the rahkshi of sleep.

IC: Dormirahk (Gym)

"Hold on... You're going out there? To take on... what, basically the rest of the school? To protect the matoran?" Dormirahk stifled a yawn as they shook their head. "I can't with good conscience let you do this on your own. I'm coming with you to watch your back." Dormirahk took a few steps toward Rail, before turning around to face Numlef. "Sorry, mate. Seems like we'll have to postpone our little sparring session."

OOC: I mean, you are talking to us two, right?

Edited by Toa Onaku