Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC (As Ipartsa): "Knowing the rahkshi here, even that place would be a sanctuary for the most aggressive of brawlers and no one is willing to keep the peace there. Wish the school hired another Palma." Ipartsa said before walking to the library. "Lets do our best to study there."

IC (As Feka): "If taking apart the gym doesn't work, there is an armory we could use." Said the rahkshi as he opened the door. "Alright, let's get some Protodermis." Feka took a few steps before kneeling down and generating a slab of Protodermis. The flame from his blowtorch sparked as it began heating the metal. However, the metal was either strong enough to resist the heat or it was regenerating incredibly quickly. "This sucks!" He shouted in frustration before turning off the torch and standing up. "This won't work, we have to melt some weapons."

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Era - Malebranche.

I fell into step behind Kat and Jayar, taking in the scenery. I'd never been to this part of the city, and right now I wanted nothing more than to explore. Unfortunately, we had other things that had to be done first...

IC: Xara - Malebranche.

"Okay, you be good now," I said as I put Sand down. To no one's surprise, the cat immediately took off down the nearest alleyway, probably chasing after a rodent of some kind of another. "Pets are evil..." I sighed.

IC: Illusive - Gym.

Trying to be in seven places at once was putting an awful strain on my mind. I dropped my staff and sat down against the wall, abandoning my control over the Matoran, who just stood there like statues. 

I was going to need a lot more practice before I got the hang of this...

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Hoto - Malebranche

She looked up in surprise. Her haste to get to Malebranche meant she had missed the planning. She didn't know he was leaving her to go to Grossh's. "Oh... b-bye," she replied glumly, waving her good arm.

IC: Fang - Malebranche

Fang settled on a warehouse that seemed to be a little less busy, though the wide doors remained open. "We'll be right here," he called to Kat, pointing it out. Then he turned to those that would be remaining behind. "Come on, let's find somewhere to wait." He walked inside, and Hoto followed after.

IC: Jayar / Malebranche

Jayar smiled grimly back, and turned away from Hoto for the time being.

He strode purposefully into the streets in front of Kat and Era, drawing upon his memories of the city and the pamphlet from the third assignment so long ago. They were on the fourth level; Grossh's abode was on the fifth. "We'll have to take a cablecar down a level," he told the others, heading for the nearest station.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC Fog:

Landing on the village, Fog quickly located the two Matoran he had dispatched. He had crushed the first one's mask, rendering him comatose, but the other dead one's was alright. He took the mask and held it near his Kraata case. He had read that Rahkshi could infect masks and force whoever wore them to obey the Makuta's will. But maybe a New Breed Rahk could control the maskwearers directly... Fog slithered out of his kraata case and touched the mask, watching it become rusty, scarred, and pitted. Then he quickly slithered back in his suit. Glad to feel powerful again, he picked up the unconscious Matoran, and tucking the infected Mask in his grenade belt, he switched to flight mode and soared toward the Causeway. It was time to show Tridax... Or whoever was in charge now.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

"We can't just fly?" I asked, not particularly wanting to wind up stuck in an enclosed box with a bunch of strangers. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: I knew that's how he'd respond. Knew it.

IC: Silver

Silver allowed a small, amused smirk to pass over his face. He had no fear to show. "So be it, I'll be more direct: I don't answer to you. , I don't answer to anyone anymore. I have a cause, but nothing to lose because I've already lost it all. As far as I'm concerned, I'm invincible." His voice was in charge, almost inviting. However, every part of his body was tensed to react instantly whenever the large Rahkshi made his move.

IC--Beat--Halls/Library

"Right," Beat muttered as they strode into the library. Personally, she hoped her research wouldn't take too long--she was a decent reader, but she didn't particularly enjoy it. She made a beeline for the warfare section and, on a hunch, began searching for volumes on exotic weapons.

IC--Footwork--Gym

"That's discouraging,"Footwork muttered. He was standing as tall as he could, arms crossed, but not actively looking around--trying to seem like neither an easy target nor someone looking for a fight. "Lucky we have a backup plan, I guess."

IC--Sepulchral--Refectory/Halls

Sepulchral stepped back into the corridor as he finished smoothing out his gruel. That done, he strode up to where his dining companion was still waiting. "It occurs to me," he said, "that we two have never been properly introduced. My name is Sepulchral."

Edited by Dark_Stranger

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC Recherce / Party Hut

The aureate Surahk barked with laughter. "Save the puerile prattle for someone that cares." Adroitly clipping his derringer crossbow to his hip, he took the club-sword in two hands and tensed, the preambulation of combat, before halting as a frown crossing his face.

"Chance has brought me here, as I believe it has you two. Please explain yourself once more, sans prolix."

...but close to it

IC--Beat--Halls/Library

"Right," Beat muttered as they strode into the library. Personally, she hoped her research wouldn't take too long--she was a decent reader, but she didn't particularly enjoy it. She made a beeline for the warfare section and, on a hunch, began searching for volumes on exotic weapons.

IC--Footwork--Gym

"That's discouraging,"Footwork muttered. He was standing as tall as he could, arms crossed, but not actively looking around--trying to seem like neither an easy target nor someone looking for a fight. "Lucky we have a backup plan, I guess."

IC (As Ipartsa): "I will try and see if there is some information on hook blades." Said the rahkshi as she picked out a book titled "Unorthodox weapons and how to use them" 

IC (As Feka): "To the armoury." Said the rahkshi as he walked towards it. "If this fails, then im out of ideas." 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC--Beat--Library

Not knowing what her weapon was called, Beat wound up skimming descriptions and looking for illustrations that resembled her find. It took a bit longer than she had hoped, but it paid off.

"It's a bolas," she muttered, not sure whether Ipartsa was close enough to hear. She continued to read, seeking more information.

IC--Footwork--Gym/Armory

"Hopefully that won't be a problem. Surely they have swords in an armory?" Footwork followed after Feka, carefully keeping up his tough-but-not-belligerent-guy act.

IC--Sepulchral--Halls

"Thank you,"Sepulchral replied, quickly deciding that, in the face of such a minor faux pas, a relatively subtle hint would be most socially acceptable. "I put a good deal of thought into my appellation. I'm sure yours is equally profound."

OOC: I won't have internet access from late today until Wednesday, so let's finish this up.

IC: Silver

Silver groaned inwardly. This bulk of a Rahkshi was using such big words, but seemingly lacked the wisdom or knowledge to back his aggrandized diction up.

"I, look, for, Matoran. I, find, I, kill. Thought, he, was, Matoran." Silver lied, eager to catch his opponent off-guard. He made his impatience audible.

IC: Shock- Halls

"Uh-" he was caught short by a flail being whipped in his direction. He veered upwards, flying up to avoid the flail... But hit the ceiling. "SCRUB!!" He screeched while falling... On his face. Quickly rolling backwards, he took his launcher out, firing a Zamor at Doubt. "Seriously? It's hunting season, #####!"

IC: Malattia- Library

"Ah. Well, welcome to Corpus-" Under their breath, they said- "Where massacres occur-" Then regularly. "Name's Malattia. Yours?'

OOC: Draco OFI in Refectory.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC Recherche / Hut

A predatorial grin crossed his face and was replaced by a more ambigiously positive look before he turned towards the unarmed Rahkshi. They seemed to be a chemist of some sort, a useful potential ally. "So, were you lying to him earlier, or are you actually here looking for research materiel?"

Edited by Kaneo Takarada

...but close to it

IC--Sepulchral--Halls

"Ah. A pleasure to make your acquaintance." He stepped up beside her. "I am prepared to depart whenever you are."

IC--Nyarl--Infirmary

Nyarl was tempted to leave--he badly wanted to see more of the school--but he was also rather curious about the strangled female. He told himself that he could stay a little longer. He wasn't in any particular hurry, after all.

Edited by Dark_Stranger

IC: Snake - 4th Tier, Malebranche

I blink. I get the feeling that a lot of time just passed in a second. Must just be the lack of sleep.

Anyway, we're here...Malebranche. Last time I was here was the assignment, which I'm more annoyed than I'd like to show about not winning. I grimace. I guess I'm not really a winner, not really one of life's protagonists. Anyway...that's all behind me, isn't it? This life's gonna be free, unrestricted. Another frown. It's not exactly something I'm used to, freedom...I wonder what it's like. Well, if my current experiences are any representation, chaotic. Hah, stupid rahkshi aren't made for freedom. Let's just hope we can adapt.

I'm snapped back to reality as my legs, on autopilot, enter the warehouse. If I wasn't used to CR dorms, I might have said it wasn't the most luxurious of living spaces, but since it was on about the same level as one of those not-quite-cells, I don't complain.

IC: Fíor - Dorm

I stare back, thinking fast behind my forced calm. I say forced because although it's forged in burning fear, it's still brittle. To extend the analogy, my calm is an emotion that has been melted entirely by fear, before being cast into a shape, rather than a stronger, more flexibly calm that has been wrought in a little fear by a more expert hand. In an instant, after listening to my own internal monologue, I realize what I want to do with my life. I save that thought for later. For now I focus on the situation at hand. I'm lost, this having never happened to me before, so I, as one might say, wing it. "Nymph, I know this is hard. It's hard for both of us. That's why we both have to be strong. If you're not going to be strong, then I'm wasting my strength." I look up again for a moment. "So please Nymph, do this for me."

Kathok

OOC: Y'know. I come back to play and the first thing that happens to me is that I'm threatened with death. Typical Corpus Rahkshi day.

IC: Helix/Phantom-on-the-Water

"I'm not lying. Thank you for driving him off. I'm not exactly armed at the moment. The thing that I'm using for my weapons is charging unfortunately."

I pick up my pencil and start what I was going to do. I began to record the schematics of the forge.

"I"m figuring out how I can make one of my own. If this, and this being attacking the Matoran, is the path the Makuta are bringing us down, we need to learn how to construct our own weapons."

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Nymph (Dorm)

blleeeerrrrggggghhhhhh

its a cruel world out there

cold

i dont like the cold

i dont want to go out there

i dont like it

its scary

its frickin' scary

;_____;

Quietly, I begin crying. 

Small, hiccuping sobs.

Crying because of the world's injustice.

Our lack of freedom.

"We were made... to be weapons," I begin, my small statement punctuated by sobs and sniffles.

"And..." Another sob- "we're sapient." A sniffle.

"Sapient weapons."

I let out a small, hiccuping laugh, juxtaposed over my sobs.

"How stupid does that sound?" I wipe my eyes on the back of my hand, clearing the green-tinted antidermic teardrops from my faceplate.

I sniffle again.

"All I wanted-" I hiccup- "Was a quiet life." I sniffle.

"Of... of reading."

My outburst of emotion abates for a few seconds, which I take to end my small speech.

"I'll... I'll try to be strong." I sniffle, staring blankly at Fior for a second.

Then my tears come back in full force.

OOC: ...and cue Rahkshi hug. :D

VBWj75sh.png

OOC: Rahkshi hug? Rahkshi hug???

IC Flabbergaster

"Pardonmeionlyneedaquickbowlanditwon'ttakelongoopspardonmewatchout!"

With this tumble of words, Flabbergaster snatched a bowl, rudely passed everyone in line to get to the front, filled hastily, and began racing back to the infirmary trying not to spill his load.

IC Doubt

Douubt easily arced his chain ball to collide with the Zamor, sending the metal ball with half of the force into his open hand. "I have grown tired of your insolence." He swung once more, this time towards the head of Nightmare.

"Prepare to be powder!"

OOC: Flabbergaster open to interaction.

IC: Shock

"Later!" Shock put up his launcher before unsheathing his thorn-blade. He then turned on his power, before charging at blade. His blade slashed through the air at Blade's side.

IC: Draco

Draco nearly choked on his food to try not to laugh at Fluteberry. Well, I wonder if Palma is done... With this thought, Draco got up, and started towards the infirmary, watching the fat dude running.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC--Beat--Library

Not knowing what her weapon was called, Beat wound up skimming descriptions and looking for illustrations that resembled her find. It took a bit longer than she had hoped, but it paid off.

"It's a bolas," she muttered, not sure whether Ipartsa was close enough to hear. She continued to read, seeking more information.

IC--Footwork--Gym/Armory

"Hopefully that won't be a problem. Surely they have swords in an armory?" Footwork followed after Feka, carefully keeping up his tough-but-not-belligerent-guy act.

IC (As Ipartsa): "That's a silly name for a Garrote. Read the book again and see how to use it." Said the chain lightning rahkshi as she found a picture of hook blades in her book. "Hey, I got the hook blades. They're called hook swords." The female rahkshi said before reading the description. "They require various amounts of training and because of the high risk of accidentally injury, they are not used for sparring. Most are either altered to have a shorter hook or they are completely removed to prevent such risk, but the protrusions on the guard and pommel present a persistent problem preventing practice."

IC (As Feka): "All kinds of weapons are in the armory, except for those that the Makuta don't trust us with." Said the sonic rahkshi as he opened the armory door. "Looks like some weapons have been borrowed. " The rahkshi noted as he looked at the empty spaces in the room. In the middle of the room, there was a weapon rack similar to the other ones that filled the armory and from the bottom up, there was a broadsword, knife, machete, Sai, sickle, axe, double sided spear and a kanoka blade. "You think shadow Kraata can use the weapon at the top?" Feka asked as he pointed to it. "Anyway, I'll just casually take them since there appear to be more and no one would miss them."

IC--Sepulchral--Halls

"I don't mind in the least, Lucid. The fresh air will likely do me some good."

IC--Beat--Library

"Actually, I think it's a thrown weapon," Beat said, tapping a diagram of a bolas spinning through the air and wrapping around a target.

IC--Footwork--Armory

"Funny they'd have something that powerful just lying around," Footwork muttered, glancing up at the Kanoka Blade. "Anyhow, you know what we're looking for, so just load me up," he said, holding out his hands to receive cargo.

"Sounds good to me," I whistled, calling Zivon back to me as I switched to flight mode, "I hope one of you remembers the way..." 

IC--Sepulchral--Halls/Outside

Sepulchral followed Lucid out the door, but nearly stumbled as the pause in their conversation brought about a moment of realization: what if she should catch sight of the village which was even now burning in cinders across the water? True, the former settlement wasn't visible from this location, but for all he knew her garden could be looking over the blasted place. It was too late to turn back now without raising suspicions, but Sepulchral was very glad that she could not see his face as he flew after her.

IC: Fang - Malebranche

He walked among the warehouse's stores until he found a secluded corner to rest. Kat seemed committed to running herself into the ground, so someone had to be ready if she slipped.

IC: Hoto - Malebranche

Hoto followed the others into the warehouse. The narrow corridors and tall, uneven stacks were perfect for her echolocation, and she hardly had to pay attention until they came to a stop. Now, it was time to wait. Hoto was exhausted and sore after their long trip and her crash landing, but as she tried to sit back and close her eyes, she couldn't stop her feet tapping or fingers drumming. Just enough sound to keep the crates in her view.

At last she gave up and resorted to pacing up and down the rows of boxes.

IC: Rain - Infirmary

Fins beat her to the door, and by the time Palma finished, he was long gone. Rain decided to wander back to her room and work on restoring her paint.

IC: Tear - Library

"It's... Tear," Tear repeated. "As in I'm going to tear you to bits if you ever call me 'teer.'"

IC: Char - Hallways

She had followed these two all the way up to the door only to watch them sob on each other's shoulders. "Oh, we gotta be strong!" What a joke. They obviously wouldn't survive a night outside the school away from their precious books.

The only question was... were they desperate enough to try? Desperation can be a powerful thing in the wrong hands, or a wonderful tool in the right ones. If she played this right, she could turn their little "escape" into another chance to ingratiate herself with the Makuta, whichever one was in charge now.

OOC: Yeah, Nymph and Fior get no sympathy from Char.

IC--Beat--Library

"Actually, I think it's a thrown weapon," Beat said, tapping a diagram of a bolas spinning through the air and wrapping around a target.

IC--Footwork--Armory

"Funny they'd have something that powerful just lying around," Footwork muttered, glancing up at the Kanoka Blade. "Anyhow, you know what we're looking for, so just load me up," he said, holding out his hands to receive cargo.

IC (As Ipartsa): "Hey, let me read the book." Said the rahkshi of chain lightning as she peered over Beat's shoulder. "You throw it and trap people's legs, that's awesome! You gotta examine this weapon and learn how to recreate it, i want one now."

IC (As Feka): "If rahkshi can speak matoran and behave like one, we are bound to have rahkshi that become mentally focused enough to use kanoka blades like toa use kanohi. By the way, toa are the evolved form of matoran." Said the rahkshi of sonics as he slid the knife, sai and sickle off the rack. "Light weapons first, then we take the heavier ones, get the polearms next and leave the kanoka blade for last." He placed the three weapons into Footqorks hands.

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Library.

Sounds like someone we don't want to make angry.

Tear's attitude kind of reminds me of yours, actually...