Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Helkyre

The rahkshi of teleportation took out her shovel and started digging into the garden's dirt. She had gone through the motions before, and knew exactly how to most efficiently dig a grave. Soon enough, a large pile of dirt was sitting next to a deep rectangular hole. Helkyre climbed out of the hole, and carried the lifeless body of Nightmare into it. She then started filling up the hole again.

IC: Char - Courtyard

"I haven't..." She was cut off as a stray clod of dirt splashed against her back, and Char reeled with fire in her eyes. One hand idly rested on her guns as she snapped, "What the Karz do you think you're doing?"

The Rahkshi seemed to be... digging. And was that... a dead body? Suddenly, a thought came to her that this was a very bad idea, but she was too angry to care.

OOC: Char snapping at Helkyre

IC: Dakilik

Dakilik shuffled around a bit, then turned to face Frog. "You done yet? I'm planning on finding that trumpeteer from earlier."

IC: Aka'Ri

Aka'Ri panted with relief. The entire village had been turned upside down. Every single Matoran lay in a pile near the makeshift burial grounds. Aka'Ri grabbed his staff, placed the blunt end of the axe-end in the ground... and began to dig.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

Helkyre ignored Char's outburst, but as she was about to finish filling up the grave, a punch from Shock caught her off guard. She fell and rolled on the ground before quickly teleporting into a standing position. She readied herself, bringing the shovel up in front of her in case she needed to fight this guy. "What the Karzahni do you want?!!"

Char wasn't used to being ignored, and she did not like the feeling. She took a look at Diode, briefly pondering the consequences of what she was about to do, but she quickly saw he wasn't going to be a problem. All his shock and horror was directed at the grave digger.

Grinning slightly, Char stood up and readied a flare gun. A flash of light and sound later, and the burning projectile was whirling towards Helkyre.

Before the rahkshi that had punched her had a chance to respond, a flare was shot at Helkyre. She managed to whack it away with her shovel, but now it seemed she was suddenly in confrontation with two rahkshi. Oh boy, not this again.

"What is your problem?!!" Helkyre spouted as she readied herself for a possible battle with two opponents. She'd have to have her wits about her, but she'd done a rodeo before, so she had a rough idea what to do if worse came to worst.

"And? What else would you have me do? Leave him to rot on the gym floor? I intend to honor his passing. Now if you don't mind, I have a headstone to carve for his grave!" Helkyre still had her shovel raised, and was still fully alert and ready to fight mercilessly if need be. "... On that note, what exactly was his name?"

IC: Lucid / Courtyard

"No problem..." replied Lucid distractedly. For over by the contemplative Rahkshi, a fight had broken out. Flare guns were being fired, shovels were being wielded. In a garden. Dirt was upturned.

Flowers had been murdered.

Why couldn't people just live with each other in peace, instead of killing other living things for stupid reasons? It was so depressing. "...Excuse me... I think I must intervene," she told Vitesse sadly.

With that she strode over to the gathered group. "Excuse me," she demanded of all of them, "but is there any particular reason your bickering has to take place right here? Because this is not a gymnasium but a garden, a sanctum of peace and tranquility for plants and people in a world already overflowing with troubles created by others like you. If you really must argue and fight then out of respect for this refuge, take it elsewhere."

Her voice was surprisingly authoritative, the firm reprimand of an irritated babysitter. And she certainly had enough to be irritated about, though she wasn't going to go ballistic over the uprooted flowers sticking out of the dirt... yet...

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Shock

My shoulders slump, the fight worn out of me. I fall on my knees, and a sob is heard. My friend, six feet under. And there was nothing I could karzing do. Tears stream off of my face as I show any emotion other than anger for once. "H..his name was... Nightmare. And he-he was my only friend in this forsaken p-pl-" More sobbing. Come on, act like a Rahkshi should! I scream in my head. I can't help it, though, as more and more tears fall.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

OOC: Got a few minutes of wi-fi,so I thought I'd make an extra post. Probably won't be able to get another in for about six hours, though.

IC--Nyarl--Gym

A simple enough opening move, Nyarl reflected as he slipped to the left, out of the path of the cane. As the weapon slid past him, he stretched out his right hand, aiming to ensnare the implement in his tentacles.

IC--Sepulchral--Library

"Well, I--" Sepulchral began, but the other Rahkshi had already darted away. "People arrive and depart in the strangest fashion around here," he muttered, adding a final manuscript to his collection.

IC--Kaboom--Halls/Refectory

With nothing better to do, Kaboom decided to get something to eat. Afterwards, he supposed, he might go to the gym and see if he could pick another fight. He stepped into the refectory and joined the line.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

Helkyre watched as the rahkshi, which she had just seconds before been ready to fight, break down and cry, and felt the air surrounding the courtyard get considerably more awkward. "Right... sorry about your friend. I'm just going to..." She turned to respond to Lucid. "Yeah, no, you're right, no reason for a fight... I'm just going to go now... I need to fetch some stone from the Causeway."

And with that, she was off, having transformed into flight mode.

The fighting had been defused, at least. But it had left a small rectangle of death as a blight upon the otherwise luscious garden. Lucid sighed sorrowfully and sunk to her knees, a quiet stream of tears flowing forth from weary eyes.

Innocents had died, flowers and Rahkshi, all of them with friends and lives and stories, forever lost to the realm beyond. There was no retrieving them; there never was. (Unless you had an abstract painting of a shrubbery, several yards of gluten-free pasta, and knowledge of certain eldritch chants... but even that didn't tend to work quite properly and you were better off not even trying.) They would have to move on.

But you had to grieve first, let the pain pour out in silence. And so Lucid knelt alongside the others, sharing tears.

IC: Vlad / Gym

A while had passed, largely uneventful. The other two Matoran had been freed from their terrible prison, at least. Now it would be Vlad versus Illusive, a battle he was readily anticipating. His weaponry was held ready, his eyes darted observantly back and forth...

He gave an involuntary shudder, then realized he hadn't - the pillar he was on was rapidly retreating! Quickly the Vorahk leapt into flight mode, hovering a Rahkshi's height and half again above the water. His gaze shot across the waves as he slowly spun, seeking his opponent, but there was only shimmery water... where was his opponent?

Either he had fled, or he was hiding somewhere below... and guessing incorrectly could be dangerous.

But Illusive didn't quite give the impression of the type to run, not after he'd heard the growing anger in his mouthpiece's words. He wanted his fight. He'd still be here somewhere.

So Vlad requested that the Gym promptly cool the water below freezing. Hiding beneath the waves would be considerably less advantageous when the pool, frigid, had frozen over...

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

IC: Illusive - Gym. 

No splashing. Disappointing. 

I remained beneath the surface, my wounds stinging in the cool water. Warm... then cool... now chilly... why's the water getting colder? I looked around, seeing ice beginning to creep through the water, closing in from all sides. 

This guy's good... I switched to flight mode and launched myself up out of the water, landing with a roll on the slick ice. Of course, in freezing the pool, he'd also frozen the waterfalls cascading over his lights from earlier, leaving us both surrounded by walls of painful glare. On the plus side, all of those shiny lights would make it much easier for me to make more effective use of my level one powers. 

I looked away from the lights, up towards where my foe floated. With my Matoran dead, I could no longer speak to him, but I made a simple gesture that would hopefully make my intent clear: Come and get me. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Sunshine

Wow... Either Sunshine was going to need a new set of lungs soon, or he needed to find another fight.

Angrily ripping his hand from the Matohrok, He flipped up and began to run around the swimming pool in the middle of the room. Either the cheese ball would give chase, catch him from the other side, or wait there, and either one would give him enough time to plan an escape.

IC Doubt

Come on... Don't leave your jaw hanging there...

Doubt strained to pick himself up from that dumbstruck position. "Yeah, if you want to do some training, head to the gym." He switched into flight mode and flew the way he came from.

Bad idea bad idea bad idea

IC: Vlad / Gym

The scalding glow from the walls should prove surprisingly easy for Vlad to deal with. (Well, shouldn't be that surprising, if you actually looked at what he was wearing...) He was used to bright glare - he practically embodied bright glare. If anything, it should even the playing field a little - Illusive would have his powers, but unlike the aberrant Vorahk, he was saddled with the instinctive disorientation light brought those at low levels. At the very least, it could probably be expected that he'd need to squint.

Vlad slowly declined, carefully landing on the ice. Slippery as it was, it would certainly make for an interesting surface to fight on... He lashed out with the whip, sending it curling towards Illusive's legs like he had twice before, intent upon wrapping it around them. He'd learned (incredible as that was), though, and this time he wasn't going to let it be as easy for his opponent as simply jumping over the chain - he also hurled Avenger, not at him, but at the air just above him. Now, if he simply jumped as before, he'd put his face or chest directly in its path.

IC: Illusive - Gym. 

I slashed out with Serpent-Fang, intercepting the oncoming whip with the staff's blade and sending it skittering away from me. The knife flashed by overhead, and I ran at my foe, dropping down to slide swiftly across the icy floor as I neared him.

My staff was raised, the blunt end jabbing up at his chest as I skidded towards him.  

Edited by Of Australian Origin...

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Sunshine

Flipping into flight mode, Sun avoided the grab at his legs, but was too beaten in the chest to stay in flight. He arced down and landed on the floor at a painful-looking angle, getting to his feet and facing his opponent.

Edited by Ghidora131

IC: Rain - Infirmary to Causeway

With wounds patched up, Rain finally pushed herself out of bed, snatched up her staff, and wandered out into the hallways. She needed to take a break for a while, but her room and paints just didn't seem appealing now. And so she found herself out on the Causeway, resting on a pillar, storm clouds gathering above her.

And as the cool rain began to fall across her carapace, she allowed herself to sigh.

The fight was over before it started. Another pathetic Rahkshi whose paint made Char's eyes hurt had interfered, and now everything was falling apart.

It was tempting to follow the grave digger out, shouting, "I'm not finished with you yet!", but then Char considered the others still around her. The Rahkshi by the grave - by the Makuta, was he crying? - , the bundle of fear and sadness by her side, and this new factor, a Rahkshi who could break up conflict at a word. All of them were just waiting for her to exercise her talents.

The flare gun slipped back into its holster, and Char fell to her hands and knees to start repairing the damage. Char hated getting her hands dirty, but this seemed to be the easiest way to earn the favor of all three.

IC: Tear - Refectory

Tear awoke to find he was alone. Several empty bowls rested before him. Had he really eaten that much? And of... this slop? Even the thought of all of it sitting in his stomach made him retch.

But at least he was filled. Between that and his sudden nap, he was all but recovered from the long journey. Tear stood and stretched before making his way to the door. It was time to see what this school offered.

OOC: Rain and Tear open to interaction.

OOC: Let's unleash the fury of Tare. Maron will now bump into Tear.

IC (As Maron): "I can't believe this, why couldn't I just stay home and be left in peace instead of being forced to act as a soldier..." The rahkshi said with a sigh as her eyes drooped. Her blurry vision was not helped by the green tones of the night vision goggles and the adaptive rahskhi she was about to collide with couldn't be made out properly. Maron kept walking forward until she accidentally stepped into Tear.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Tear - Hallways

There was a soft click and a flash of metal, and a knife appeared in Tear's hand, ready to plunge into Maron's back. "What's your problem?" Tear spat, a biting edge behind every word.

He had grown up on stories of this place. Stories of violence and death. He wasn't about to be a victim.

IC (As Maron): She turned her head around to see Tare with a knife. "I just bumped into you by accident." Said the rahkshi of sleep as she stepped away from Tear. As much as she wanted to stand up to him, it wasn't a good idea to try and get someone to calm down if they were angry enough to kill, especially when they were armed. *Please don't tell me I have to fight him...*

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Tesla - Library > Refectory:

That was embarrassing, next time I start conversation, I have to not be tired, she sighed as she was on her way from the Library to the Refectory, and strange...

She arrived to Refectory and got her bowl of thing. She sat down on nearest empty stop and began to eat. It wasn't looking any near tasty. Whatever, she was hungry.

OCC:

Open for interaction. Cursive are obviously just thoughts.

*banging the head into the wall*: Should have made more clear that she can be stopped on her way from the library.

Edited by Nik333

At some point, I'll suddenly go on hiatus. I'm sorry for that.

Nik, but still pronounced as Nick

The Great Vakama or Clue official topic

IC: As the Rahkshi trio waited in Grossh's gleaming dining room a few servants and journeyman apprentices started bringing out small plates of food. Just simple snacks really, things that could easily be brought out of storage and thrown on a dish with no preperation. The three of them may have been unexpected guests but they were still guests which meant a certain degree of hospitality was owed them

IC: Icarax followed Sliver towards the Gym, carefully eying the chaos that had erupted around Illusive and Vlad. Eyed it so carefully that two more eyes grew over his usual ones, a pair of snake-like slits that flitted back and forth taking in every detail with unblinking attention.

So. What is going on here? His telepathic question pulsed out from around him, ripples that brought attention his way

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Era - House of Grossh. 

"Thanks," it felt like ages since I'd eaten - let alone eaten something that wasn't detestable slop. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Sliver - Gym.

"Um... I'm not entirely sure, but this isn't what I wanted to call to your attention," I said carefully, before gesturing to where Grim stood, next to his victim, "Over here." 

IC: Shock

Finally, I manage to get a hold of myself to say one thing. "I'm going to kill them, whatever it takes. Do you hear me? I WILL KILL THEM!" If I was ever true about one thing, this is it. I stand up, a... Smile on my face. But not one of joy. No, it held pain. With that, I unsteadily walk to the door.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Vlad / Ice Rink (Gym)

What, his opponent was trying to stab him with the blunt end of a blunt stick? When the other end had a blade? That was almost laughable! ...But Illusive was too competent for making foolish mistakes like that, and Legion was more than what it seemed, so it had to be concluded that the blunt end of that stick had some special and most likely painful property.

So as Illusive skidded towards him Vlad crouched, tense, only to explode upward with a leap over Illusive as the last possible moment approached. As he did so he spun, delivering a powerful kick towards his opponent's already wounded carapace from above and just a little behind Illusive. Good luck finding enough friction on the slippery surface of the ice to dodge that...

"Wait," Lucid called out after Shock, as much a heartfelt request as a command. "Death cannot put death right. In your grief seek out not enemies, but friends."

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

IC: Helix/With Recherche in the Gym attempting to kidnap Poly/Legion.

Karz. Wrong place at the wrong time.

"We need to quickly incapacitate him and remove him from the scene now, Recherche," I whispered.

I immediately ran walked up to Poly and began an attempt to spray the contents of my first chemical at him, and then the contents of my second one.

All at his face.

OOC: The first one, made outside the gym, is very similar to Pepper Spray or Mace except it is more concentrated in terms of irritation. The second one, made while approaching Poly, is basically sleeping gas.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17