Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC Flabbergaster

Now a Rahk with a knife - Why can't he just be unnoticed?!

Oh yeah, he's the fattest Rahk in the school. Crud

IC Doubt

Doubt picked up the weapon he had previously been standing on and decided not to address the fact that Call had let him get away. "At least we can identify him later if need be. We'd better head back to Corpus."

IC: Mortsia

I think for a moment. Where had I last seen him? Leaving for the infirmary, that's where. By now, he could have gone to karz-knowsa-where.

"In the gym I saw him last

Fighting against a tyrant

Afterwards, he left fast

And now, find him I can't."

IC: Draco

"With pleasure." I turn to the crowds. Who did I want "dead"? Well, obviously Sliver, but... She was pretty much confirmed to be a civilian. I continue scanning...

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC--Kaboom--Halls

"Oh, not that I've ever seen. Icarax pretty much leaves it up to the new arrivals to find someone who's in a charitable mood. Lucky thing I happened to be passing through." Once he got to within arm's reach, he stuck out his hand. "The name's Kaboom. Stick with me, and you'll do alright."

IC: Augustus

Took Kaboom's hand slowly and pumped it up and down a few times. "Name's Augustus. Where's everybody else?" He glanced around at the emptiness around them to accent his question.

IC: Sliver - Gym.

Hm... it seemed that he was finished.

Standing back upright, I extended my foot and attempted to nudge my fallen opponent into the pit. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Illusive - Cauldron.

Emerging from the waterfall, I switched to flight mode and began heading back to the school. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Xara - Warehouse.

"Oh great, they're already here," was my first reaction upon returning to the warehouse, followed by, "What the karz happened?" 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC--Kaboom--Halls

"It wasn't mandatory," he shrugged. Not technically, anyway. "And it's turned into less if a class and more of a free-for-all."

IC--Footwork--Gym

Footwork tried to hold on, to dig his fingers into the floor, to do anything--but he could barely gather up the will to twitch, much less do anything effective. Silently, the half-conscious Rahkshi slid off the ledge and into the pit.

Edited by Dark_Stranger

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Sliver - Gym.

"Finally," I breathed an exasperated sigh, "Alright, who's next?" 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC (As Swordplay): "The place to heal our injuries? Well, it's worth taking a look, let's go."

IC (As Ipartsa): "Drop the weapons if you're innocent." Said Ipartsa as she got closer to Flabbergaster. *Lets hope they listen. If not, I'll just have to somehow get him to work with me.*

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Hoto - Malebranche Warehouse

Hoto sighed softly at having to explain again, not knowing that Xara had already been there. "Shield is injured, and Jayar is trying to Kaita with him to save his life."

IC: Call - Nynrah Forest

After thrashing around wildly for a few more moments, Call paused to catch his breath. He shouldn't be exerting himself like this. "Yeah..." he panted, half exhaustion, half pain, "let's just go."

IC: Xara - Warehouse. 

"Shield? You mean the ungrateful little prick who just walked out on us?" I smirked, amused by the realisation that justice apparently really did exist in this universe after all. "Call it karma. Let him live or die on his own. He doesn't need us, remember?" 

IC--Kaboom--Halls

"Well, like I said, it was supposed to be a strategy thing. Finding members of some secret faction, I think. By the time I left, there were already a few students who were just attacking random people. And judging by the cacophony coming from the gym as we speak, it doesn't sound like things have improved."

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

OOC:

He walked over to a giant four red creature.

Is confusing.

OOC: Meant armed but dang autocorrect.

IC: Edge

Edge lifted up his arm revealing his poison launcher and with his other hand he picked out a smoke bomb. He thought a four armed creature would be perfectly willing to give an arm. Especially to a good cause. Well that cause being a backup arm in case he lost his own.

"Not a psychopath. Possibly a sociopath. But I am a man of science. Now let me ask again. May I have an arm? Or at least a finger?" 

If he put up a fight he would have to run.

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

IC: Bonegleam - Hallways.

"Hey, bugger off!" Bonegleam growled, approaching the duo, "I'm the one who collects donations around here! Go pester people for their limbs someplace else!" 

IC: Rail - Infirmary

"First things first," Rail said, crossing his arms over his chest. "What happened to the Matoran who was brought in here from the causeway just a few moments ago?"

IC: ??? - Cauldron

As the paint finished drying, the Rahkshi's hands dug furiously through the discarded items, frantically searching for something - anything - with a somewhat reflective surface in order to examine his work. Settling on a shard from a broken mirror, he proceeded to hold it up to his face before grinning maniacally, obviously pleased with his own handiwork.

Staring back at him through the glass was a near-perfect replica of the being he once idolised, given a second life through the colors now coated across the exterior of his suit. He could feel the essence of the other Rahkshi washing over him, slowly seeping into his very soul as he embraced it all without a second thought.

Soon, both the school and its students will burn... and it will all be your fault, "brother."

And when I'm done with them, I'll be coming for you next.

But before I do, I'm going to take my time dissecting everything you hold dear... and all who dare stand in my way.

Watch your back, Corpus; there's a new Rahkshi in town...

IC: Liar - Cauldron

His name is Liar, and he will have his revenge.

Throwing the shard over his shoulder and slipping the bandolier over his chest, he flew through the waterfall, thinking only of the grotesque amounts of carnage he would soon unleash upon his unsuspecting peers.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Vinna

Vinna was hot on Illusive's tail, although not so hot that he in any way allowed him to notice him. It did help somewhat that his target had changed into a more... noticeable appearance.

IC: Aerahk

The three rahkshi arrived at the infirmary, which also happened to be their last stop on the trip. "Well, this is the infirmary. It's run by Palma, a level 7 quick heal variation. She's firm, but fair, from what I've experienced. Anyone with injuries can be taken here for treatment."

IC: Helkyrie

Helkyrie looked around at the site of conflict. "Oh for goodness sake, you caught one of them... but then you let them escape??!" She inquired somewhat in disbelief.

IC: Illusive - Causeway.

With my flail coiled up and hanging loosely from one hand, and the bag containing my remaining equipment in the other, I took to the air and began flying back towards the school.

After an uneventful flight, I landed on the Causeway and headed inside. 

IC: Illusive - Hallways. 

The hallways were strangely quiet and empty, my footsteps echoing up and down the cold stone corridors. It seemed everyone was still embroiled in that assignment Icarax was hosting.

I continued on towards my dorm. 

IC: Illusive - Dorm.

Finally reaching my dorm, I opened the door and headed inside, tossing my stuff onto the bed and closing the door behind me. 

Despite all of my pursuers precautions to avoid notice, they'd seemingly failed to account for sound. I didn't have to be a sonics rahk to notice someone stalking me, especially when everything else was dead quiet, aside from my own footsteps. 

It did kind of surprise me, however, that after all the secrecy and subterfuge, they'd just decided to walk up and knock on my door. I'd even left the karzing thing unlocked in preparation for their arrival. 

I calmly stepped up and half opened my door, keeping one of my hands - net gun primed and ready to fire - out of sight. 

It was occasions like this that made me feel a whole lot more comfortable in my own mental instability, because this guy was clearly a karz of a lot crazier than me. 

But I was, admittedly, somewhat curious, so I stepped aside to let him in. 

"Thank you kindly." Vinna calmly walked into the room, turning around to face Illusive. "Now, onto business. I believe I can be off assistance to you in a certain matter, but I have something I want in return. Something which I have come to believe you are the best person for providing."

I shut the door, locked it, and turned to face the newcomer. "How could you possibly help me?" The room's singular cupboard swung open, and my own remaining infected Matoran stepped out, speaking with my voice. 

"I am aware of the fact that some Vlad fellow has taken something. Something that belongs to you. I intend to do everything within my power to make sure that something makes it back into your possession. Rest assured that I will fully devote myself to this task until it is done." Vinna paused to allow Illusive to process what he was saying, then continued. "How ever, there is something I seek in return. Something your speaker here confirms is fully within your capabilities."