Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Toxin/Gym, Front of Armory

It was a Mexican standoff. And I wasn't going to let my guard down.

IC: Carapace/Causeway

"Well, Voha. We've finally made it."

Voha gave a quick chirp that Carapace interpreted as elated anxiety...or was it an indifferent sigh. Carapace looked around.

"I wonder what we should do."

~Edit realized it's only been a short time IC so matoran has not decomped yet~

IC: Edge

Edge proceeded to calibrate his gun. He disconnected the tube and began to wipe any poison that may have gotten stuck in it. He looked at the dead matoranHe took the matoran's body parts and stuffed it in his lab. He then took it's mask and attached it to his gun as a decoration.

"Very nice..."

He stepped out of his dorm and walked to the gym. Hoping he held a smoke bomb in one hand and a scapel in the other.

IC: Pyre

He looked around the infirmary. The matoran was gone. Must have been taken away. He walked towards the causeway and flew to the beach.

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

IC: "So we have someone who is a lot more dangerous than normal roaming around the school..." This didn't bode well. Whoever they were they clearly knew what they were doing, making them a far worse threat than a random lunatic. There was nothing quite as menacing as a psychopath that planned ahead.

"I don't suppose you could give me a name or description? And while I'm going to assume coming to me means you don't want to go to Icarax, I'm going to advise you do that. The more people know the more chance we have of catching them."

IC: Rail - Infirmary

"Names shouldn't be a problem," Rail said, etching his own name into a nearby wall with one of his fingers before finally positioning it beneath the L and underlining it backwards so that it stopped just below the R. "After I came back with a fresh coat of paint and switched out my weaponry, I discovered that the group was being led by the Illusion Rahkshi Illusive, and that its members consisted of another going by the name of Legion and my very own sister, Venom, who I've already taken the liberty of dealing with myself. Unfortunately, due to the nature of how I discovered this information, I was forced to take part in the initial assault as well in order to preserve my identity, though I made sure that the Matoran I fought were both alive and only moderately wounded before I returned."

"Illusive himself gave off the impression that he was mute, as he used sign language every time he felt the need to speak, so that might be something else to watch out for. As for informing Icarax, I'd prefer to handle the situation myself, but I'm only concerned with the safety of the student body at large. If you really think that letting him know about what's going on is the best way to handle this, then I have no issue with doing so to ensure the well-being of the other Rahkshi."

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Geuua - Library.

Finishing the book, I put it aside and searched for something else to read.

IC: Bonegleam - Hallways.

I started wandering back the way I'd come, and something caught my attention. Dried bloodstains on the floor, accompanied by the sharp metallic scent of blood. And all of it led to one door in particular, presumably the dorm of my competition...

Making note of the room's location, I continued on my way. 

IC: Vyper - Gym Ceiling.

Unlike earlier in the assignment, my vantage point offered very little this time around. No one seemed to be actually be doing anything, or if they were, they were doing it really karzing slowly...

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Gym Edge.

We just stood there, leaning back against the wall and waiting for this whole stupid thing to end.

OOC: All open for interaction. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC - Sim/Hallways:  'What funny little games,' I thought to myself. 'Everyone scurrying around, running and moving. They should learn to take things slowly.' 

My joints were slowly becoming stiff, but I felt no need to stretch or move. I had grown used to this feeling, to the point I almost enjoyed it. Besides, if I were to move, then I would ruin my lovely vantage point here on the wall. Or, rather, in the wall. Stasis Field was certainly useful for preventing Digestion.

Edited by Coconut Fanatic

IC: Tear - Gym

It seemed the finned Rahkshi had everything under control, so Tear ducked down to pick up his dagger before turning back to the assassin on hand, Beat. He could only hope the brief distraction hadn't given her a chance to attack...

IC: Call - Hallways

It wasn't long before Call was pushing open the doors for the second time in as many days, finding himself back in the unfamiliar corridors of Corpus Rahkshi. Hopefully this time, there would be no mad Vorahk asking him to go save the Matoran.

And in the end, he had chosen vengeance for the Matoran over his own species. What was the point; all he made were enemies in his new home. A hand reached up to feel the bag hanging from his neck and the familiar assortment of objects contained therein, but they provided no comfort for him now.

Call was so absorbed in his thoughts he almost walked right past the bemused Stasis Field Rahkshi lurking by the side of the hallway. But curiosity drove him back, and perhaps the chance to make up for his mistake. "What are you doing?" Call whispered to Sim.

IC: Sim - Hallways

"...Practicing." My head was only just protruding enough from the wall for me to say this. The stone was wrapped around my body, no doubt trying to digest me at this moment. My stasis field was preventing that from happening, but it also kept those parts with the active field from moving.

"You have a good eye, friend. Most would just walk past me, not even noticing."

"Yeah, I have some experience in... escaping notice," Call replied evasively. He was still trying to wrap his mind around the idea that this Rahkshi head was protruding from the wall. Maybe he was Density Control...

IC: Canvas - Hallways

It was about that moment that Canvas realized the interloper had four arms, and the suspicions dropped, only to be replaced by her usual curiosity. She took half a step forward, reaching out to touch one of Xi's additional arms. "That's new..." she muttered.

The rest of the Rahkshi began to emerge from the wall. Call stepped back, partially to give him room, and partially out of horror. "You... could say that," he stammered.

OOC: Apologies again for my absence this weekend. I'm back for the forseeable future, though.  

IC--Kaboom--Halls

"Well, I have no plans at the moment, but I get it if you want some time to yourself," Kaboom replied as he and Augustus approached the dorms.

IC--Beat--Gym

Taking advantage of Tear's distraction, Beat looked around to take stock of the situation. It didn't look especially promising. Flabbergaster and Ipartsa were down, Rose was occupied, and she seemed to be on her own against two opponents who were very nearly as skilled as her, and just as powerful.

Door seemed to be waiting for her to make a move, so she decided to oblige him. Taking flight, she shot straight up into the air, then came down at breakneck speed, slightly angled and swinging her plasma laden axe out before her, straight at Tear. With a little luck, he'd be caught off guard, and Door shouldn't be able to reach them before the blow landed.

IC--Shrapnel--Gym

This was getting ridiculous. Shrapnel made a show of yawning, though she was careful not to let her guard down.  

IC--Sepulchral--Gym

The gym suddenly rang with a cacophony of horrific screams. Sepulchral turned to see the gargantuan Silence Rahkshi subduing a far more skeletal-looking specimen in a nauseating display of clearly calculated savagery. He seethed, both at the notion of descending to such depths over such an ultimately inconsequential situation and at his mistake in assuming that the giant might actually be a morally decent person worth operating alongside. At that moment, he wanted nothing more than to strike the mountainous ne'er-do-well down, but judging from his adept technique and sheer size advantage, that route could only end in agonizing failure. Therefore, Sepulchral simply left the area, desperately hoping that the assignment would conclude soon as he trudged toward the outer edges of the gym.   

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

More and more of my body was slowly pushed out, my feet scraping against solid floor, my sharpened spines freeing themselves from the now clay-like consistency of the wall.

"Take time to pick your words. 'Um... you could say that' is something of a little too vague I should think. Are you a student here? Or are you just visiting, per se?"

Finally, my nub of what could be called a tail slid from the pseudo-stone. I stood before the brightly colored rahkshi.

Edited by Coconut Fanatic

IC: Tear - Gym

By the time Tear looked up, Beat was gone. She could be anywhere...

Thinking quickly, Tear rolled to the side, hoping he wasn't too late. As it turned out, his caution was rewarded, as the axe bit deep into the stone where he had been standing. Plasma splashed across his armor, leaving tiny pockets of melted metal.

He was too stunned to react. All his training and instincts were telling him to thrust a dagger into the Surahk's back, but after the shock of how close he had come to death, he couldn't bring himself to move.

Call shook his head in an attempt to clear it. "Sorry, I... I just arrived. New student, I guess."

Edited by Click

IC Xi

Every other limb except the one Canvas was holding jolted with surprise. He wished he could say something intelligent, or even anything that would fit the situation, but his mout just half-hung there as he watched her hand.

Nobody in the world ever touched me without wanting to kill me. What the Karz?

"Well you could have said so in the first place."

I studied the Rahk before me. He was certainly untraditional in appearance. He? She?

"Well, it's nice to see another Stasis Rahkshi in the midst here. As I'm assuming you are...? And before I assume to much, have you taken to call yourself by a gender? Some people would expect others to know right off the bat, but we are slugs in armor suits."

OOC: I know Call is male, but Sim certainly doesn't.

"Oh, Stasis Field," Call muttered to himself. The mysterious Rahkshi's variation did little to explain why he was sticking out of a wall... or why the wall was growing back where he had been standing. "Sorry," he said as he tried to drag his eyes away from the strange sight, "I'm Call... male designation..."

Canvas, completely oblivious to Xi's shock, continued turning the hand over and shaking the arm as if testing if it was real. An image was already forming in her mind of how she could manage such an appearance...

IC--Beat--Gym

Beat could see the other one charging from the corner of her eye, but the ringleader was just standing there, apparently in shock. It was too perfect to pass up. As Door came within striking distance and began to swing his mace, she spun in a half-circle, making a wide, sweeping strike with her white-hot axe. Her aim was to take down Tear while he was unresponsive, then take down his accomplice with the same strike--hopefully before she herself took the blow that was undoubtedly coming her way.

IC--Kaboom--Halls

"Sounds good to me. See you in a few, I guess." Kaboom gave a friendly grin before leaving Augustus to his own devices and wandering back in the general direction of the gym. That, he felt, had been some actual, genuine progress toward making a solid ally. He could have skipped for joy.

Call stared at the fist uncomprehendingly. Is he trying to hit me?

Fortunately, a second impending death was enough to get Tear to move. He dove backwards, but this time, the searing axe clipped his faceplates, leaving a long, glowing tear across his face. Tear hissed in rage and pain, and grasped for a knife to return the favor.

Shrugging a little, Call brought his own fist up to punch Sim's.

Canvas straightened up and dropped Xi's hand to answer Melody. "Have you ever noticed how different we all are?" she began enthusiastically. "Different colors, different powers, different personalities? So why stick to just one? Why be boring old you all the time? Why not be him one day, and that guy the next?"

As her hands wildly gestured at other Rahkshi in the hallways, it was plain to see the topic was one of Canvas' favorites. She seemed to light up as she spoke about her own observations.

Call did not smile. He staggered back almost as if he had been struck, one hand grasping for the bag at his neck. He appeared sickened and horrified as he stared at Sim.

IC--Sepulchral--Gym

At that moment, he wanted nothing more than to strike the mountainous ne'er-do-well down, but judging from his adept technique and sheer size advantage, that route could only end in agonizing failure. Therefore, Sepulchral simply left the area, desperately hoping that the assignment would conclude soon as he trudged toward the outer edges of the gym.   

IC: Sliver - Gym.

At this point, it seemed pretty obvious that the remaining assassins had no intention of revealing themselves, so I'd resigned myself to picking off the remaining contestants one by one. So, upon spotting one rahk wandering away from the rest of the group, I closed in. 

"Going somewhere?" I challenged, approaching them. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Draco

Taking no chances, I activate level 3 cyclone abilities, with intent to block the attack, before whirling around. "Give it up." I growl at them.

IC: Rose [Gym] {ooc: assuming this is still with Rose, i lost track in all this whirlwind of action, oops.}

The force sent her hand snapping back painfully, coaxing an audible yelp from Rose, before she shrugged the pain and lept at him again, with her other arm this time,

"Are you g-gonna admit," She began, pausing to make a dive at his midsection, "A-dmit that I Win?" She grinned, though her now twice-injured arm was really quite sore, she didn't really want to show it.

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

IC: Melody-Hallways

Melody smiled as well, it was allways nice to see someone genuinely happy and it seemed Canvas apreciated people, meaning she might not have the violent tendencies of many of the other rahkhshi, when she wasn't acting that was. "I n-n-noticed you ch-changed colors.  What else d-do y-you d-do?" 

Edited by Smudge8

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC Recherche / Gym

If Sepulchral had sought peace and quiet, he had come to the wrong place. As the suspect Rahkshi sidled away from the action, Sliver closed in him. He had best be prepared for trouble.

And make it double.

His challenge was silent, gliding behind the suspect he alighted on the stony floor, sword-club glowing with golden plasma.

• Upvote 2

...but close to it

IC--Beat--Gym

Beat saw Door bring up his shield and charge. She dove aside, but even as she did, she knew that he was too close to dodge completely. So when he struck her a glancing blow, she yielded to the force and spun in place, minimalizing the injury. The whole left side of her upper body ached, but she was still on her feet and in one piece.

IC--Shrapnel--Gym

"Patience," Shrapnel hissed, "is a virtue, you know." She sidestepped two of the projectiles, blocked another with her gauntlet, let a fourth bounce harmlessly of her reinforced shin, and just missed the last one, wincing slightly as it bit into her thigh. Still, she refused to move in, waiting and watching.

IC--Sepulchral--Gym

The situation had very suddenly taken a turn for the incredibly dangerous. Every aspect of the female's tone and posture seemed to quiver with unspoken threats. Worse, he sensed someone sidling up behind him, nothing but a huge presence at the corner of his vision, carrying the faint but unmistakable scent of plasma.

But whether there were two challengers or two hundred, he had no real reason to confront them here and now. "Nowhere in particular; I was simply growing bored with this farcical assignment," he replied to the woman's challenge. "I am no assassin, but as you have clearly already decided that I am, and as I have absolutely no reason to fight the two of you, I shall simply concede immediately and remove myself to the pit. That is what you had in mind, correct?"

Edited by Dark_Stranger

As Beat was distracted with Door, Tear lunged for her back, a knife in each hand ready to bury into her legs.

In answer to Melody, Canvas pulled one of her lightstone canisters out of her bag and tossed it in the air. "Well, you can't get the full experience with just a new coat of paint, can you? So I copy their powers too. Well, as well as anyone can with Chameleon powers and random scraps."

But then, seeing Xi was a little anxious about her inspection, she turned back to him with a reassuring grin. "Oh, don't worry about that. I was just investigating how your extra arms worked so I could try them on myself."