Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Calls from Punch, calls from Fang, calls from Dakilik, calls from Shark...Palma visited everyone in turn, dealing what help she could to those who needed it. She was already tired and maybe didn't spend as long as she could on some injuries, preferring to clear up the most pressing of injuries but everyone got seen to in the end

OOC: Basically if you want to say Palma didn't quite fix an injury up all the way and left you with some cool battle-scars, there's your excuse :P

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Raith - Library

"I'm...density control." I reply - no harm in telling him that, is there? He looks like Darkness, but I ask him the same question...

IC: Snake - Infirmary

The assignment-goers are being wheeled into the Infirmary, mostly on stretchers, so I head that way. Inside, I spot Kat, cautiously approaching.

"What the karz happened?" I ask her.

IC: Torch - Causeway

I chuckle, then turn my head on its side, still looking at the strange stranger. "Why are you so funny looking?" I ask them quizzically. 

Kathok

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Hallways.

What did he just? 

Calm down. Remember what dad said about that temper of yours.

Ugh... fine...

Steam hissed from our mouths as we spoke. "Why aren't you?"

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Sidonas - Infirmary

Sidonas, after getting his arm fixed and the wounds he received patched up, went back to his Dorm. He was sad, depressed, he felt like not only Recoil's wounds were his fault, and other things as well.

My strategy for Doublecross was foolish, perhaps if not for my stupid input, more might still be alive.

Root, the fellow did not listen. Perhaps if I had not engaged Fang, I could have met up with him and Shield, and perhaps they might still be alive.

That Rahk the finned fellow took hostage, could I have done something to help? Was I simply cowardly and selfish in my own concerns?

Recoil..I hurt her, I was the cause of her pain. If I had taken the hit, maybe things would be better at the current time. She would not have had to suffer the worst of the burns.

Angry, frustrated with himself, saddened and depressed, and just blatantly blaming himself for everything, even though several of those thoughts, if not all, made little sense when looked at with a clear head, Sidonas slammed his fist down on the table angrily, yelling at himself. "Why didn't I do something?! I could have done something! But I didn't... Is it my fault?"

I need to clear my head, think logically and find the answers here.

Sidonas made his way to the Causeway. The beach had helped him keep a clear head and calm down when he saw Zex's torture, perhaps it could help him again.

IC: Haken

"So, where is there to go next?" Haken said as he observed the area around him.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC Kat:

Finally able to breathe, I looked over at Snake.

"We took a beating on Visorak. Mostly from the Visorak."

I grinned, "We beat up a Kahgarak."

The smile fell away.

"Exxan stayed behind, to give us time to escape...."

Abruptly, I swung my legs over the edge of the bed, standing and heading for the door.

IC Grim:

"Let us meet in battle."

As they said such, a small arena was marked around them, and many clusters of rocks and walls of various sizes and shapes appeared in the area.

An open arena with no obstacles or cover was unlikely in the field of real battle.

This would test not only their skills, but also hers.

He began to advance on Sliver.

Edited by Chumpu

IC Vaalku

"...Depends," Vaalku said, a little nervous. "What do you refer to by 'ascension'?"

IC Doubt

Placing his massive hand on the entrance to the Gym, Doubt stuck his head around to find that Grim character and another Rahk coming to fisticuffs. "already in a fight, apparently." he mumbled to himself, unsure whether or not Grim would hear it.

"And this," he said, turning to Haken, "Is the Gym..." a quick glance back at the name confirmed his suspicions. "Yes. The Gym."

IC: Fang - Infirmary

It was getting crowded in there. Perhaps, now that Kat was taken care of, it would be best to...

Kat bolted from the bed and out the door before he could even make the suggestion. He gave a quick nod to both Snake and Bullseye before running after her. "Where are you going?" he called down the halls.

IC: Char - Library

He didn't mean to... What did he think was going to happen?

She grinned sweetly as she took the offered hand and hauled herself to her feet. "Thank you," she cooed. "I... I was just trying to reach..." her hand fumbled through the pile of books beside her until it found one to grasp. "...ah, yes, this is the one." She held it up proudly, hoping it wasn't anything awkward.

She froze, still smiling softly, and then slowly put the book down. "W-well... a girl's got to be prepared," she shrugged. "I-I'm Char, b-by the way. Just arrived this morning." She held out her free hand to shake.

IC Kat:

"Armoury. Then the courtyard. Then to find Illusive."

My mind was filled with thoughts and plans. With Exxan dead, things were complicated.

Moreover, I was nearly fully levelled. Getting level two had taken all I had. The others.... Well, they came one after another, each one easier than the last, it seemed.

Gaining allies would be difficult. Keeping them nearly impossible. But it had to be done.

Despite claiming he'd step in, Tridax had been distinctly absent from Visorak.

Something had to change.

I stepped into the armoury. It was filled with weapons of every variety.

I took a war hammer from the wall, blunt on one side, with a great spike on the other. A symbol of strength and power.

My other changes would have to come later.

I turned back to Fang.

"Probably should grab something, too... Your sword...."

I trailed off.

IC: Vitesse

Vitesse hit the wall. She fell on her knees. This is not a fight that she could win. She looked up, to see Draco above her. "Do it." She said, gritting her teeth.

IC: Draco

"Oh, I'm not going to kill you yet. You see, I am not in any hurry. I will make you suffer, til you are at your breaking point. Now, though..." Draco swung his hammer. It made contact with Vitesse. After sliding several yards, she lay there, unconscious. "Pathetic." He said, limping off. "Where is the infirmary..."

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Fang - Armory

Everything was going far too quickly to keep up. It was all he could do to match Kat's pace.

Finally, a single quiet moment in the Armory. He eyed the warhammer Kat had chosen, wondering what possessed her to try something so different from her blades and staff. "Yes... my sword," he repeated weakly. Somehow, it didn't seem to matter all that much, knowing Exxan was gone with it. He glanced around the Armory for a moment, searching all the rough tools for something that seemed to fit. But there was nothing... quite like Venom. "I'll... I'll put something together. We still have a bit of metal left over from..." He couldn't continue.

Shaking his head, he jumped into the question at the forefront of his mind. "Why Illusive?"

"It's a pleasure to meet such a... gentleman, Shield." It was a decent guess. He had been right by her side the moment she had fallen. Perhaps he thought himself noble.

IC Kat:

I walked out if the armoury, at a slower pace this time.

"His brother died, Fang. And Tridax put the murderer through some kind of torture gauntlet as punishment. I can't think of anyone who has a better reason to join us than him."

"Assuming we can find him."

Perfect. Now let's see how far this will go...

She hid a soft laugh behind one hand. "You are too kind," she giggled.

IC: Fang - Hallways

He followed after, grateful for her slower pace. Still, her answer didn't shed much light on why it had to be the Twin in particular. "But... it wasn't Tridax that killed his brother. Tridax punished the murderer in the cruelest way he could imagine. Why would he hate the Makuta?"

IC: Dakilik

Dakilik got up and stretched. He felt refreshed, and just a little sore. He felt his spine, and thankfully, his scar was still there. He then went out into the hallways, looking for someone... anyone.

IC: Karzfire

Karzfire landed outside of Corpus Rahkshi, dropped by a Makuta. "My thanks!" he saluted in a gravelly voice to the flying craft. As it flew away, he walked up to the door of the school, ready to start a new chapter in his life. "So it begins." He walked into the school, stretching as he did so. Karzfire was at Corpus Rahkshi, and everyone knew. 

OoC: Both open to interaction.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

Fang took a few quick steps to get ahead of Kat to wrap his arms around her. "I know," he murmured. "I... I couldn't have imagined he would be... gone, just like that."

Char leaned down to pick up her book again and held it tight to her chest. "Well... th-thank you," she said sweetly. "Perhaps a gentleman like you wouldn't mind showing a woman like me around?"

IC: Hoto - Causeway

Their swift journey back to the school seemed to take no time at all. Hoto found her seatbelt and snapped it on, then spent the rest of the journey straining against it, trying to keep her face in the wind and spray flying over the sides. It was... motion, but it didn't require her to do anything. It didn't give her sound to see with. But it was thrilling all the same. She could only assume the others were enjoying the ride as well. She couldn't do much to find out for sure.

The boat began to slow, and Hoto slumped back into her seat and fiddled with her belts, trying to remember how to get them undone. At last, they slipped off, and Hoto was right off the boat the moment it pulled up to land. She took in all the familiar scenery before turning back to wait for Jayar, Phogen, and Zelnos. Wait, was that... she turned back to the Causeway pillars to make sure. Someone was sitting on one of them. A very familiar someone, with a very familiar bird. "Era!" she called out as she waved to her friend.

Draco continued to limp down the halls, in pain. He did not take the knife out of his leg, so as to not cause more pain and serious blood loss. He saw two Rahkshi, one of plasma and one of fear, hugging. Great, he thought. "Excuse me, I may need some assistance..." He called out.

OOC: that is Fang and Kat.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Snake - Armoury

An assignment on Visorak? That sounded mad. I quickly catch up with Kat...fighting a Kagharak sounded impressive, whatever a Kagharak was, but she had trailed off after the Exxan comment - he couldn't have-- no, Exxan wasn't the kind of person to pointlessly sacrifice himself.

I enter the room...ah, I'd forgotten this wierd romance thing between them, but anyway. I hear the statement about Illusive and decide to step forwards.

"Hope I'm not interrupting anythin'," I say casually, "But this is it - the rebellion. That's what you're sayin', is it? The rebellion that you planned months ago, this is it?"

Edited by 000

Kathok

IC: Torch - Causeway

I ponder the question thoughtfully. After a while, I say: "Because I'm a ...normal rahkshi." Relatively normal, anyway.

Oh, he did not just use the N word!

Calm down. He's an idiot, it's fine.

I'll let you handle this....

We laughed, "Last I checked, normal Rahkshi don't talk, or act independently of their Makuta."

IC Grim:

This would test not only their skills, but also hers.

He began to advance on Sliver.

IC: Sliver - Gym.

Time to see what I'm capable of... I sent a blast of cyclonic energy searing towards him. 

Someone was sitting on one of them. A very familiar someone, with a very familiar bird. "Era!" she called out as she waved to her friend.

IC: Era - Causeway.

"Hoto?" I jumped down off the pillar, Zivon flapping after me. "I'm glad you didn't go on the assignment." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Nymph (Library)

Density control? Well, that's fitting. 

I convert my power to the armour on my left shoulder, increasing its density.

"Pinch my shoulder, here," I say, tapping the spot in question.

IC: Acinaces

Aim carefully for the landing... Closer... Closer... No, that's too close... Ow!

I tumble to the ground, having been rudely knocked out of the sky by a random stone from nowhere. Well, variety's the spice of life, isn't it? 

I roll, breaking my fall like a boss, then I spring up, light on my feet and excited. "Ta-daaa! Thank you, one and all!" I bow to... no-one in particular. "Acinaces here, and ##### Makuta Krika!"

OOC: Acinaces open to interaction.

Edited by Miras the Omniscient

VBWj75sh.png

Sis, he's making fun of us...

I noticed.

I really want to... our arms started to reach for our weapons.

No. We lowered them once more. "We never said we were normal." 

He couldn't have just one moment alone here...

Fang sighed and pulled away from Kat, gesturing to be quiet. He glared at the Rahkshi before him, trying to figure out what was so important that he had to interrupt now. Well, there was that knife in his leg... Fang sighed again and pointed down the hall. "Infirmary is that way."

And if there was any hint of secrecy still there, Snake showed up to dash it away. Fang's glare quickly jumped to the Kualsirahk. "Perhaps... another place would be better for that conversation," Fang warned, hoping that somehow the draconic Rahkshi hadn't heard.

She offered a hand to Shield, and gave him another brilliant smile. "Lead the way, good sir."

Oh, I'm going to have so much fun with this guy.

Hoto ran up to meet her. "Why? What happened?" she asked, the concern plain in her voice. She searched Era for any obvious wounds, but didn't see much. Of course she didn't see much.

"Thanks." Draco left the room just as a teleporter entered the room. Vitesse's friend Venom, perhaps. He heard talking in there when...Draco paused for a moment. Had he heard the word "rebellion"? What the karz...? Draco shook his head. He could not fight them or even question them right now in his current condition, and he had no idea what level these Rahks were. He walked away.

Edited by Wielder-of-Shadow

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Mangai

Mangai rose up hearing yelling or maybe that had been in the dream. "Huh, whuh I wasn't asleep!". A few seconds later he saw two Rahkshi round the nearby corner running. Both fired weapons at him. He saw a zamor headed towards him, snapped fully awake from his drowsiness and instinctively batted it away. Electrical energy exploded traveling across his staff and giving his hands a mild shock. He dropped the staff for a moment but grabbed it before it hit the ground. A kanoka he had not noticed smacked into his leg. "That smarts but no effect, what is this, an Alkini game?! Oh. You two. Worthless. Sniveling. Cowards. You wouldn't be worth the saliva to spit upon you. Get of my sight before you waste anymore of all of our time". He did his best to maintain composure and not try to snap Nightmare's neck.

Edited by ToaKapura1234

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351