Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Illusive - Hallways.

Leaving the library, I wandered the hallways until I found a nice spot - somewhere most rahks were likely to walk through at some point or another - and pinned my now-finished poster to the wall:

Infected Matoran.

You've probably seen a few of them around the school lately, and maybe wanted some of your own.

But with Phantom-on-the-Water gone, where are you going to find them?

Here I'd attached the map I'd torn out earlier, a location circled in red ink. 

Right here!

This small, isolated mining settlement is only a few hour's flight from the school, and I want you to help me conquer it. Anyone interested should meet up on the ridge overlooking the settlement at sundown, where I will be waiting for you.  

Be warned, though. A settlement this small will probably be home to a dozen or so Matoran, assuming it hasn't already been evacuated, so don't dawdle.

As well as this, this opportunity does carry an element of risk, as there are some among our number who sympathise with the Matoran, and may wish to stop us from completing this task.

For those of you who wish to proceed, I hope to see you on the ridge come sundown. Look for the illusion rahk. 

I'd ensured to use different materials to any of my prior notices, and changed up my handwriting style to it wouldn't match the previous notes either. I had a future here; I didn't want to ruin it by bringing back memories of my past. 

My work done, I started heading to the Causeway. Sundown was still several long hours away, and I wanted to be sure I reached the settlement before anyone else did...

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC (As Feka): The rahkshi of sonics had walked up to Footwork. "Hey, are all those weapons melted down yet?"

IC (As Bikraata): The rahkshi had left the gym and was walking around until it saw the poster Illusive made. "Ridge at sundown. Let's go there." Said the male Kraata as he willed the suit to move forward. "Why do you want a matoran anyway?" The female Kraata asked. "Gorast told me that brainwashing a matoran and painting over the kanohi makes an effective spy." Replied the RC Kraata as he exited the school and made the rahkshi fly over to the Causeway.

Edited by Lewa the Soaring Champion

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Lucid / Courtyard

"No, of course not," Lucid replied.

IC: Shark / Courtyard

Hidden perfectly from sight in a shadow, Shark looked on as Rain and Lucid conversed...

He'd already made his decision, and devised his plan. But he was as always willing to adjust it if new and relevant information was revealed. Just, he cautioned himself, he must not allow himself to slip and become too willing...

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC (As Maron): The rahkshi of sleep walked away from Corpus. "Now, what rahi could be out there..." The rahkshi said to herself as she spotted something moving in the bush. It had similar ears, but it looked more like a rat with long ears. *Well, I wasn't feeling particularly peckish, but a few those might fill my belly."

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Exxan - Beach.

Paint job completed, I tossed the empty cans aside and straightened to my feet. Picking up the two swords propped up against the tree beside me, I looked out across the water, towards the towering monstrosity of dark stone that was Corpus Rahkshi.

I couldn't spend the rest of my days waiting for Phogen to come for me. I had to go back myself. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Spezia

I finish chopping up the garlic. Now then, time for some action. I summon another table, but this time it was hollow, with a small amount of lava being contained, so the table would be hot enough for the pot roast to cook, but slow enough so it becomes tender. Putting the pot on the table, I take out some salt and pepper, and apply both generously onto the dish. The potatoes and carrots would come later. For now I just group the cut potatoes up, and then begin cutting the carrots- a simple job, really. "Yo, Strurin. We have a lot of goat left. What do you want to make with it?"

IC: Strurin

"Maybe a Stew?" He responded "What about something that can go in the Pan?" He said, picking up his pan.

IC: Tear - Infirmary

"I'm fine," Tear growled even as he took a seat. He shoved Malattia's hands off him, but the wavering was only getting worse. He blinked hard and shook his head frantically as blackness closed in around the edges of his vision.

And then he collapsed, but before she even reached the ground, she was up again, eyes wide and panicked. "W-where am I?" Tear gasped softly. Her mind immediately settled on the two familiar things in the room: Malattia, and the knife still in her hand. With a soft shriek, she tossed the dagger away between the beds and huddled up against her pillow. "W-where... am I?" she asked again, her voice choking with emotion.

IC: Rain - Courtyard

Rain sighed and sat back against the wall. "No, I didn't think so. I had hoped you would try something when I threw that..." she trailed off, realizing she had said too much.

IC Flabbergaster

Through the halls, out onto the Causeway, make sure not to hit anybody, and... Drop.

Wait, he didn't mean that last part.

Flabbergaster struggled as hard as he could to stay above the waves, his weight pulling him down. Have... To get... To Nyhrah... Eeurgh... Must eat...

"Fairly well, all things considered," Lucid replied, ever calm in the face of her sister's disdain. "Despite the general adversity of the Rahkshi in this school, I don't think I've made any enemies. (And Dervaki doesn't count.) But I have made friends, met people I can trust. Which is more than you can say your violent ways have earned you, no?"

"Oh? I would beware of sharks, if I were you..." Lucid pointed out cryptically, before moving on to add, "And who says killing is our purpose? Mother, and the rest of the Makuta? All they can know of our purpose is what they want it to be, for we have been given the ability to define our own reasons to exist. To squander that unique opportunity by blindly embracing what we are told is... tragic."

IC: Malattia

"Easy there, Teer. You're in the infirmary. Has a bit of a fall." I say. I hated this deception, but it was for the best, after all. "Ah, wait. I found you're doll." Taking Haru out of my bag, I pass it back to Tear.

"We could try to pan fry it, although we don't have any breading..." I say thoughtfully, finishing up enough carrots.

Edited by Akai Zaza

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Tear - Infirmary

The relief at seeing her one true friend again overcame all her worries. "Haru!" she cried joyfully as she reached out and snatched the stuffed animal. "Don't leave me again..." she muttered as she gently rocked it back and forth in her arms.

"Mommy always did what was best for us!" Rain snapped. "She knows what we need to live up to our potential! For me, she taught me everything I know; for you, it was getting rid of that Matoran pretender. She knew what he was doing to you."

"Jorflaz was never a pretender," Lucid replied, eyes pressed closed again, tranquility reaching a disturbingly high level, as if it might reach anger coming around the other side. "It was our mother who was a facade - pretending she really cared about you, about me, about any of us. She never did what was best for her children! She did what was best for her."

"Don't you say that." Rain's voice was icy, a threat all too apparent behind it. "Don't ever say that! You're insane! Mommy always looked out for us. She taught us, she guided us. But you didn't listen! You have no right to say she never cared!"

Despite her weariness, Rain was slowly pushing herself up. Her hand was already reaching for the small arsenal in her bag.

IC Diode:

Maybe they'd gone away now. I would have to help the Porters re do the Garden....

With a reluctant sigh, I made my way back to the Courtyard...

Where it was currently raining. My body sparked and sputtered as the drops spattered against me.

And another argument...

OOC: Diode open for interaction.

IC Burn- Gym:

He held his hands palms up in mock exasperation.

"Well, excuuuuuse me, four eyes, it's not everyday you run into-"

There was a rather sickening crunch.

"Whoa, harsh call Icky."

IC--Footwork--Gym

"I've got sunshine enough to spread,

It's just like--Karzhani, what happened to you?"

Footwork's song broke off as Snap stumbled over, seeming barely coherent. Given the direction she had come from, it seemed likely she had gotten a better look at the box--and possibly whoever had been inside it.

"Yes, it's all done," he said, somewhat tersely, as Feka arrived. Then he turned back to Snap. "Ssh," he whispered, "we both need to put off our mental breakdowns until Icarax and his goons leave. It's too dangerous to react with them in the room. Keep it together for just a few moments." Footwork tried to grin encouragingly, but he felt sure it looked sickly and forced.

IC--Beat--Halls

Beat thought about doing some training in the gym, but when she looked through the door and saw Icarax surrounded by a cluster of worshipful students, she smoothly avoided the doorway and kept walking calmly down the corridor.

OOC: Beat open for interaction.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

The dreamer sighed wearily. Not this same old silliness.

"There's no call for that," she told Rain quietly, now glancing knowingly at her bag. "Clearly I'm far too thoroughly crazed to have a meaningful debate with, and the gardens have had to put up with too much violence today as it is, so maybe you should just leave. It looks like there's even someone waiting on you." She gestured with a nod and a gaze toward the depths of the shadows in which Shark was hidden, almost as if she'd somehow known he was there all along...

- What? How had Rain's sister noticed him? Half the time her eyes had been closed! And more incredible still, Lucid knew he'd been waiting for her!

But no matter; his hiding place suddenly exposed, he stepped forward into the light. At this point, it would be better to voluntarily reveal himself to Rain than attempt and almost certainly fail to keep out of her sight. For that might imply a lack of trust, which would be rather undesirable.

"We could try to pan fry it, although we don't have any breading..." I say thoughtfully, finishing up enough carrots.

IC: Strurin

"So, maybe try something new? Put things together in the Pan and see what comes out." He said

IC: Blade

Blade finished his slop, and went out into the halls.

OOC:Blade is OFI in the Halls

IC: Tesla - Refectory > Hallways

Tesla watched Jitters being too busy feeding his turtle with gruel. Destroz was in fact only living creature that she saw enjoying this food. She said 'bye' and gone to hallways, followed by Doubt.

"I need some practice with my weapons," said Tesla, watching Doubt, "should we visit gym? Or shall we get some fresh air before?"

At some point, I'll suddenly go on hiatus. I'm sorry for that.

Nik, but still pronounced as Nick

The Great Vakama or Clue official topic

Ic: de-Rephic

The tentacles came rushing forward as de was preoccupied with the one on his cane. He looked up to see them hurtling towards his face, and instinctively went for his cane, but it was tangled up, and so barely had time to wrench the cane up.

"Could. You. Kindly. Not. Do. That. Please!" He said as he tugged the other rahkshi's tentacle around trying to deflect the other 7 tentacles. He wondered how much it hurt.

Rain froze, not sure if she wanted to turn to face their visitor. Her hand fell back to her side, empty.

Slowly, she forced her head around, trying to manage a grin. "Fins..." she said breathlessly. "How... long were you standing there?"

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Gym.

What's he talking about?

Have a look.

One of our heads turned to look in the direction of the crunching sound, while the other continued to glare at Burn. 

Ouch... I think Icarax just imploded someone...

Karz... maybe we should back down.... I'd rather not get imploded today...

IC: Exxan - Causeway.

I started making my way across the Causeway towards the school, remembering all of the things that had happened to me while making this trip in the past. Arriving at the school for the first time... leveling up with squid and Phogen... returning from trips to the Cauldron... So many memories.

And here I was once again. 

IC (As Maron): The rahkshi of sleep paused as she watched the rabbit/rat-like creature scamper and shuffle around the bush it emerged from. *Now, we just have to kill the creature...* Maron felt queasy about killing the rabbit eared mouse, but the idea of eating the refectory slop was enough to push that feeling away.

The rahkshi observed the creature before sneaking up on it. If it bolted, she would probably never see it again. Maron swung the axe down... And beheaded the creature. "It is done. Now it's time to eat."

OOC: Finally got around to posting, yet very soon I'll be leaving until Thursday. This time I'll have a mobile with me, so I'll try to put a few posts in.

IC: Sidonas - P-o-t-W Ruins

"Yes. I made sure to bury them all..." Sidonas' voice trailed off as he looked at the ruins, he began speaking again after a few moments in silence. "They are buried. Come and find me in the Cauldron when you wish to speak." At that Sidonas threw himself into flight mode and made his way to the Cauldron, landing on the cold rock with a thump. He sat down and pulled his hood back up, pulling it low. The inventor took out his Codex, looking over armor he had sketched, trying to get his mind off of the dead Matoran he had seen, trying to focus on other things.

But he couldn't, that feeling of loss, of regret, kept eating at him. He knew deep down he couldn't bring himself to kill anyone, even the Makuta. Though he wished he could simply build a flintlock and fire a bullet in Tridax's face, but it was simply a wish.

I'm not a killer, not even to avenge an entire village. Sometimes I wish I would have killed. The murderer on Visorak, the loyalist, but even if I was an even match, what would be the point of taking a life? You'd be just as wrong as the person you're killing...Right?

Sidonas thought about this briefly, then left it alone, something to be dealt with later. His main priority was to find the other rebels and leave Corpus.

This Rahk I'm inviting will have questions, I need to stop grieving, stop being angry and just focus on my goal here. I get another rebel, it's one more person to keep from enslavement under Tridax.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

"Oh, only briefly," Shark replied, allowing some disconcertment at Lucid's uncanny observations to creep into his voice. Clearly, with her treacherously crazy teachings of peace, she was to be feared more than he and his tried and true philosophy of destroying everyone you didn't like, his tone said. And he was her friend, it might add, don't be so nervous around him. "I was hoping to talk to you sometime. I've some business to take care of I thought you might like to help with?"

It was odd and almost discomfiting (though he'd never demonstrate that, even if he really felt it), the way that wound up sounding almost as if he was asking her out. Given his past exploits, she could probably guess what the fun event was...

Rain's grin broadened and gained a bit of sincerity. "Yeah, let's get away from this lunatic," Rain replied without her expected venom. She stood to follow Fins out.

IC: Shark / Courtyard, Hallways

Perhaps if you were taking into account his intimidating appearance it would surprise you, but Shark's reply to Diode's outburst was most respectful and agreeably brief. "Of course. My apologies." With that he turned and headed into the hallways, gesturing for Rain to follow along after him.

Not that he really cared for the tranquility of the garden, of course, but it rarely paid to make more enemies than was immediately necessary. They'd go and suspect you later. (And though he was hoping that under Icarax, murder would be less of a crime than an accomplishment, he certainly wasn't going to let himself be caught until he could be sure.)

IC: Shock

"So, person-or people, not sure which- What's shaking, besides my grip on reality?" I say to Glaciem Ignis.

IC: Malattia

I smile, seeing Tear happy. "Found him in the library. Make sure to keep a tight grip on him."

I debated this within my mind, before saying, "Go for it."

OOC: Sorry for the quick posts.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Rain - Courtyard to Hallways

Rain sneered at Diode, but if Fins didn't think him worth their time, she didn't mind walking right past and into the halls again. "So, mind telling me what this business entails, or... who we need to meet?" she said casually.

IC: Tear - Infirmary

"Oh, I will!" Tear cheerfully cried. She could hardly take her eyes off that familiar blue and white fur, with the occasional matted spot of mud or stuffing leaking through the seams. She had worried she would never see it again.

IC Diode- Courtyard:

I breathed a sigh of relief, and slumped to the ground.

Standing up to a Rahk two times my size, what was I thinking?!

OOC: open to interaction

IC Grim- Hallway

Quick healing.... Not a power grim had, bit perhaps one he could emulate. With knowledge.

Grunting, he stood and made for the library.

OOC: open for interaction

IC Burn:

Hoo, boy what a dump this place was!

Well whatever.

"Later, loser!" He cackled, slipping out of the gym and into the hall.

OOC: open for interaction.