Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Cuutuk - his room

"A-Alright... Bye..."

He watches you leave, and then lays on his bed. He begins to strum a bit more. The door closes, and I turn to my pet, ending my music.

"Oh Jekah, what do I do? She's SO not interested... And she... I feel like she is... Afraid of me..." He sighs.

"Well... I'll keep trying..."

He begins strumming again.

OOC: Free for interaction, also, I really hope you heard that, just for awkward's sake.

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

OOC: Kat must be tired if she didn't even notice Vlad's ceiling magnet. Speaking of which...

IC: Vlad / Dorm-->Hallway

It had been a long day, and reunited with Ivan at last, Vlad was ready for to hang up on the ceiling for a good sleep. Unfortunately for him, his ceiling magnet was missing, and there was no way he would sleep laying down. Some #### must have stolen it while he was away. "Vhat injustice is zis!?" he exclaimed. Ivan squeaked out an annoyed agreement.

Angry, Vlad stalked out of his room, followed by his indignant ice bat. He looked around to see if anyone looked suspicious, but alas, the influx of students obscured any sign of a thief. He stood in the hall, contemplating his next move and searching still for anyone, either a likely thief or possible witness, who could further his quest.

OOC: Vlad open to interaction, especially from someone who knows about Sidonas' crimes.

IC: Jayar /

Jayar had accepted Fang's statement with silence and taken a seat in the Terrain Crawler, composing a poem for Malebranche in his head he would have to transcribe when he had access to his book of poetry again. Indeed, the first thing he did upon his return to his room was lift his mattress, revealing, in place of his book, a schematic of some sort. He blinked, wondering if he was seeing things. No, still there. Had someone gotten into his room while he was away? He examined the schematic for clues.

OOC: What is on the schematic, Kovika?

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Sidonas - Recoil's Dorm

"Fair. I guess I might. saves me the trouble of faking and hiding in the Cauldron. But by now I think someone has found all the evidence they need. As for this burglary? Well, let's just say not too many Rahk will be checking their pockets, a few I know, will however." He looked at his legs, hoping they wouldn't cripple him as punishment. "But hey, even the best thieves get caught every so often. I just don't want my legs shattered and a valuable item of mine lost again. That said if I can find said valuable item. Not even sure it could be on the island anymore."

Sidonas looked at Recoil quizzically. "Say, how long did you see me stealing? And yes, I will admit."  

OOC: Kat must be tired if she didn't even notice Vlad's ceiling magnet. Speaking of which...

IC: Vlad / Dorm-->Hallway

It had been a long day, and reunited with Ivan at last, Vlad was ready for to hang up on the ceiling for a good sleep. Unfortunately for him, his ceiling magnet was missing, and there was no way he would sleep laying down. Some #### must have stolen it while he was away. "Vhat injustice is zis!?" he exclaimed. Ivan squeaked out an annoyed agreement.

Angry, Vlad stalked out of his room, followed by his indignant ice bat. He looked around to see if anyone looked suspicious, but alas, the influx of students obscured any sign of a thief. He stood in the hall, contemplating his next move and searching still for anyone, either a likely thief or possible witness, who could further his quest.

OOC: Vlad open to interaction, especially from someone who knows about Sidonas' crimes.

IC: Jayar /

Jayar had accepted Fang's statement with silence and taken a seat in the Terrain Crawler, composing a poem for Malebranche in his head he would have to transcribe when he had access to his book of poetry again. Indeed, the first thing he did upon his return to his room was lift his mattress, revealing, in place of his book, a schematic of some sort. He blinked, wondering if he was seeing things. No, still there. Had someone gotten into his room while he was away? He examined the schematic for clues.

OOC: What is on the schematic, Kovika?

OOC: A sketch, specifications, dimensions, and necessary supplies for improving Hook, one of Sido's tools. The sketch is not encrypted like his Codex, however.

Edited by Kovika

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Sidonas relaxed for a moment, looking a Recoil. "So...uh, can you release my hands?"

Sidonas wasn't really thinking on the trial he would face, but on how he heard a little thought in the back of his head creep up. She's kinda nice when we aren't being interrogated. Upon thinking of it, he started to talk to himself, to think to himself.

I guess you're right, but still, not many, if any, trust me.

Just think on it.

To Sidonas, the thought was strange, he never spoke to himself, but now he felt almost accustomed to it.

Strange, I'm thinking to myself...

OOC: Anyone know a Rahkshi of Attorneyship? I think Sido will need one.

IC: Squid

Oh nose, he must have smelled the food on me...

"I had some samples at the market."

OOC: Squid doesn't have his bag with him, he is looking for Rain.

OOC: Whoops. Misread

IC: The Brothers

Famine: "I don't think a few samples will leave that kind of smell. I'm Famine. I really like food."

Famine takes out a cookbook.

"By any chance you have any leftover food I could use as ingredients for this cake?"

~~~~~~

Death: "Where is Sidonas?" 

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

IC: Exxan - Dorm.

We returned to the school, and I started walking away from the crowds of students disembarking the Crawler. In some ways, I was disappointed that Caoutchouc and The Twins had found Suvak before I had. But in truth, I was happy for them. They were people I knew, who I trusted. People I believed actually deserved to win.

Right now, I probably didn't deserve anything. 

Back on Malebranche, I'd been able to forget. I could blend in, mingle with the crowds. No one looked twice at a Rahkshi, even one with a trapped arm. But here I was, back at Corpus, surrounded by faces that all knew me, knew what I'd done. I was back to being judged by everyone. 

Sighing, I headed for my dorm. I locked the door behind me, collapsed onto the bed, and fell into the peaceful darkness of a dreamless sleep. 

IC: Era - Causeway. 

"I'm sorry we didn't find Suvak," I told Hoto, "but at least you got something out of it." She hadn't let me touch the weapon, but I could hear the sound it made every time she tapped the end. The craftsmen and women had made something perfect for her, and the improvements to my own weapon were impressive as well.

"Did you want to try your hand at a bit of combat training?" I offered. 

________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Xara - Gym.

Naturally, I went straight to the gym. It was my home, the only place where I really felt that I belonged. My new staff would definitely be useful. I'd been looking for such a weapon, but the armoury didn't have any. Now I could train to fight like a proper Rahkshi.

Without so much as a "welcome home, Xara", the gym formed a series of targets around me, and I went to work. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

IC: The Twins (Illusive) - Refectory.

I can't believe it, I signed, we finally won an assignment.

"You won," Silencer corrected me. "I just helped you along the way." he sounded a little disappointed that we hadn't found Suvak together, but there was no bitterness in his voice. A hint of pride, maybe...

Let's eat, I suggested, deciding to change the subject. I was hungry. We soon reached the refectory, grabbing trays of slop and sitting down at a table on our own. So... what comes next? I asked him.

He looked at me, shrugged, then started eating. 

________________________________________________________________________________

OOC: Everyone open for interaction. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"I promise not to run, besides, I know there is no point, so why bother?" Sidonas said, wishing to be freed from the cuffs.

OOC: I think Pyre tried to be a lawyer once, for Torch. He plead insanity though, won't help you :evilgrin:

IC: Jayar / Dorm-->Hallway

The schematic detailed a weapon he did not recall seeing. But someone else might have, and if they'd seen it, they might know its owner. Jayar swiftly left his dorm. He had to get his book back... The thoughts of it being damaged or read equally unsettled him.

Entering the hallway, Jayar asked a few Rahkshi if they'd seen the depicted weapon before, and was answered in the negative. Finally he came to a glowing white and gold Rahkshi, accompanied by an Ice Bat. Wasn't he the same one who had thrown a golden dagger at him yesterday, on accident? He approached him to ask if he had seen the weapon's carrier.

IC: Jayar and Vlad / Hallway

"Excuse me," said Jayar to Vlad. "Have you seen anyone with a weapon resembling the one depicted here?"

Vlad examined both the schematic and the Rahkshi holding it, and realized with a jolt of nervousness that he'd accidentally thrown Avenger at a while ago. No hard feelings, he hoped. He had less luck recognizing the weapon, unfortunately.

"No, vhy?" he said.

"I found it in my room, in the place of... an object of no small importance to me. I believe someone stole it during the assignment."

"Somethink of mine vas stolen as vell," remarked Vlad. "Perhaps, by zer same thief. I will search for anyvun carryink zat veapon, and if I find zem I vill try unt recover both our treasures." Jayar vowed to do the same. The two parted ways, scouring the halls for any sign of the thief.

IC: Ivan / Hallway

Millenia of navigation by means of sound had lead the Ice Bats to develop exceptional hearing, and Ivan was a fine example of the prowess of his race. As Vlad passed a certain room, he heard from inside, despite much muffling by the stone door, a hint of voices. On the edge of hearing came the words...

"Say, how long did you see me stealing?

Perhaps it had been a trick, a mishearing, and nothing incriminating had really been said. Ivan focused intensely on the voices inside, and what he heard did nothing to allay his suspicions.

Vlad had already passed by this door, so Ivan gave off a hissing, angry squeal and hovered in front of the door. Vlad would know something was amiss inside - if ever anyone had trusted an Ice Bat's judgement, it was he.

OOC: Okay Sidonas, time to jump out the window!

Edited by Johnrahk

He felt the Kamas come off of his wrists, he got up, stretched, and turned to face Recoil.

"See?" He said as he raised up his hands, "No tricks, no deception, nothing. So...I assume I'm being kept here until you round up the victims? But before you do that, wouldn't it be kinda funny to see someone try and solve who did it? Just give them a few hours to solve it." At that he sat down, quiet, and nervous as to who would be doing the beating.

IC: Toxin o-<> /3rd Person/Causeway ---> Dorm

He went to sleep.

IC: Bullseye >-}> /1st Person/Causeway ---> Dorm ---> Halls

I walked by my dorm to pick up my keyboard. Along the way to the Causeway so I could practice on the roof of the academy, I saw that Vlad and Jayar were highly distressed and had begun to split up. He ran up to Vlad.

"Hello friends! What's wrong?"

IC: Stronghold (=\ /1st Person/Causeway ---> Dorm ---> Gym

I walked over to my dorm as my skin had regenerated. During the way back, I learned how to shift myself so my Kraata can shed the skin. It did provide a major disadvantage for me being vulnerable. I did remember my fight with Era and how she managed to pierce the oil container, so I used the skin to add an outer layer to the weapons and containers, which only protected the weapon and containers from blades. I decided to practice in the gym after reading books I had taken from the library about different forms of hand-to-hand combat.

IC: Punch/Counterpunch O-(o_o)-O /1st Person, Punch's POV/Causeway

I stayed to help Deadeye.

OOC: Open for interaction, 'cept for Toxin.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Vlad / Outside Recoil's Dorm

Who was this? Did Vlad know him? After a moment of thinking he recalled him from the Dagger Spider hunt. Bullseye, right?

"Ah, good evenink. Some of our thinks vere taken, unt ve are searchink for zer culprit. Ivan thinks zis room has some significance, unt Ivan is rarely wronk about such thinks." He realized he hadn't gotten the QH Rahk's name, nor the QH Rahk his. He would have to introduce himself when they met again. "I vas just about to knock."

Sidonas stood, he looked at Recoil and spoke. "Look, if they are after me, I need to grab a..tool of mine, but my door is locked, I know you don't trust me: But I need to shimmy along the edge of the window to get to my Dorm, if they come for me I need a form of defense. This may sound like I am trying to escape, but I promise I will be right back. Please. You have my word." He was worried. What if she didn't trust him and threw him to be ripped apart by angry Rahk? He needed to chance it, once again, he was risking his life and depending on a ledge to save him.

OOC: Sidonas jerky! Get yer fresh Sidonas jerky here! Get it while it's hot!

(Or your could watch a fight)

IC: Flash

After getting of the crawler, she headed to the Refectory to eat.

IC: Zelnos

Zelnos headed straight to the Infirmary, but couldn't stop thing of what Grossh said. If news of the school has already reached as far as Malebranche, how much time is there till it goes off island?

OOC: Both open for interaction.

~Just call me Shadow_Ignited~

As he was about to reply, he saw the door down and some maniac's after him.

"Uh..hey guys...how are you...Karz. Recoil, I need to uh..Run!" With that he ran, he shoved right through them and sped off to his dorm, hoping to get to his gear in time. He left Hook at the window and he needed it now, maybe he could hide in the Cauldron, if he got that far. 

Sidonas stopped dead in his tracks as he heard War and his lot mention his Codex. He turned around and looked at them with a killing stare.

"Give. It. Back." He growled through his suit.

OOC: Death used catch thief!

Edited by Kovika

As he was about to reply, he saw the door down and some maniac's after him.

"Uh..hey guys...how are you...Karz. Recoil, I need to uh..Run!" With that he ran, he shoved right through them and sped off to his dorm, hoping to get to his gear in time. He left Hook at the window and he needed it now, maybe he could hide in the Cauldron, if he got that far. 

Sidonas stopped dead in his tracks as he heard War and his lot mention his Codex. He turned around and looked at them with a killing stare.

"Give. It. Back." He growled through his suit.

OOC: Death used catch thief!

OOC: Did you see that?

IC: Bullseye >-}> /1st Person/Outside Recoil's Dorm

"I don't think you have any say in the matter," I said as I pulled out my boomerang. "I say you return the items you exchanged and then we put you on trial. And after that, they might give it back."

I looked at the four of them, none of them looked like the have a book on them, unless they hid it.

"Besides. I don't think they would have it on them."

IC: Sidonas - Hallway

Sidonas quickly spoke, "Do not decode it, I'll admit to whatever I did, just leave my texts out of this."

OOC: Secrets, Schematics for inventions, and personal information. That is what is in the Codex.

IC: Death, War, Pestilence

Death thought for a moment. 

"I have an idea... So you stole items from others. Well we found your stolen item Sidonas. Right next to a book on decryption. Wonder what would happen if we decryped it?"

OOC: What is in this Codex?

OOC: Pestilence attempted to fire a nausea arrow at Sido earlier.

IC: Death, War, Pestilence, Famine

Death: "We will have a fair trial. All of us will decide a punishment."

War: "Or we can kill him."

Death: "No"

Death turned to Bullseye.

Death: "I make no promises."

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

IC: The Brothers

"We will trial you fairly. But first we must not let you run away."

Death took out his energy scythe then turned it to it kurisigama form and attempted to throw it at Sido and wrap the chain around him.

Famine also took out his energy draining lasso and tried to trap Sido with it.

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

IC: Hoto - Causeway

Hoto finally turned her attention from the weapon to Era, suddenly noticing they were already back at the school. She'd just absentmindedly followed the group all the way back to the vehicle and back off again. "No... It's fine. I... I didn't really expect to find him anyway."

She just held onto the staff for a moment without making it ring. It was so wonderfully made, and it would be a shame to have to ruin it in combat. She had to remember that, though the blades were well formed and produced a clear sound, they were meant for tearing. It made her a little sick just to think about it, but she had to learn sometime. There had to be something she could do for herself. "Sure," she answered, a little hesitantly. "Let's get to the Gym."

IC: Rain - Hallways

Rain had fumed all the way back to the Academy, not bothering to waste the effort speaking to anyone. All she had done was knock on a few doors to ask some questions, and not only had she been treated harshly, but the Guard Brakas had chased her down and ruined her carefully painted armor. It was a wonder she hadn't killed them when she had the chance.

As the Crawler shuddered to a stop, Rain caught a glance of her employer sitting not far from her. She tried to follow him out. She would need to stop by the Cauldron anyway to pick up some new paint. Might as well bring him along.

But he didn't seem to notice her as he slipped a huge bag into his room. Whatever it was didn't matter to her, but apparently some other Rahks were curious, and Rain leaned up against a wall around the corner to listen in. What was this about a thief? Oh, if they had touched anything in her room, she would ensure they would never repeat the mistake.

IC: Root - Library

As exciting and educational as the quest had been, Root longed to return to his familiar shelf and encounter dangers only on the page. He slipped inside with the rest of the Rahkshi and made his way to the Library. He found that familiar shelf, noticing with a grimace that it was no longer in exactly the same spot. Deadeye really had ruined his spot, and the familiar mess of vines and fruit was nowhere to be found. It could be replaced soon enough, though Root felt as if a close friend of his had been attacked.

It did not take long for Root to find his place in the novel he had been reading, and an even shorter segment of time for him to fully engage himself in the literary adventure.

IC: Fang - Hallways

After enjoying the reprieve from school life, Fang was beginning to regret leaving his necklace behind. It wasn't just some difficult memories, it was a symbol of the lessons he had learned the hard way. But as he slowly followed behind Kat, hoping to ask to slip in, he noticed how she seemed to droop with exhaustion. While he had been in her room getting his rest, she had been running around taking care of... whatever it was she was doing. She needed her rest.

So he stepped aside and found himself in the Refectory. He hadn't had much of an appetite after... Omega's death, but his body was crying out for food by this point. Whether or not he could stomach the slop, he had to eat. Fang grabbed a tray and sat at his usual table, as far from everyone else as possible.

OOC: All but Hoto open to interaction.

IC: Sidonas - Hallway

Sidonas felt a lasso and chain wrap around him, they pressed hard against his suit. He stayed emotionless, glanced over at Recoil, and let them grab him. "Fair enough."