Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Illusive - Matoran Guard Camp. 

The newly-infected Matoran got to work digging the ice off my armour, and I soon slithered back into my suit before getting to my feet and casually snapping the Matoran's neck. I didn't need him anymore.

But his mask.... I could make use of that.... I stuffed the mask into my satchel and turned to survey the battle. Poly's sickness spinner had felled the majority of the Matoran, and between Liar, Venom and I the rest were either dead or unconscious. 

Good work, I signed to the other three, hoping there was enough light left for them to see what I was saying. I pulled the rope I'd gathered earlier out of my satchel and passing it around. We can only carry one each. Tie up four, and kill the rest.

We don't want any witnesses. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Kat:

Oh, no you don't.

As Shark moved, so did I,  lunging to intercept, the heavy blade of Venom stabbing forward towards his Kraata case. 

A decisive blow if it landed, and one I had no intention of missing.

IC Poly:

Infection.... this intrigued us. We took our length of rope.

"A moment, we wish to Infect one such Matoran."

We stepped up, to the Matoran who'd vomited, grabbing him roughly by the shoulders and opening our faceplate, Touching his masked face to our own. Fear lit in his eyes, which was soon replaced by a sickly yellow as he came under our control.

We set him down, And obediently, he took the rope from our hands, tying up one of the unconscious ones.

In the meantime...

We hefted another, Smacking them awake. They Made to scream, but our fingers jammed in their throat, cutting it off to a dull gurgle. We pumped power into them, a viscous slime sliding down their throat from our fingers. They gagged, retching  in our hands. We did not let go, delighting in their torment.

~this.... this is the way I wanted to BE!~

*you are a twisted sort*

They made to vomit again, and we clamped their mouth shut, and lavished in the look on their face as they drowned in their own bile.

Life slowly left their eyes, and they fell limp in our hands.

We dropped the body, turning to the next victim....

Edited by Chumpu
  • Upvote 1

IC: Shock

Shock was about halfway down the causeway when he tripped. Why the karz- hold on was that- Nah, I'm crazy. Shock thought. He thought he heard carnage, but that was generally always going on in his head. He continued on.

Edited by Wielder-of-Shadow

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

OOC: Wielder-of-Shadow, it's sometimes a good idea to pay attention to the discussion topic: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/15653-student-register/page-244?do=findComment&comment=905189 I'd request that you please edit your previous posts, for the reasons I've outlined in the one I've linked here. 

I watched, impassive, as Poly infected one Matoran, murdered another, and moved on to a third. 

What the karz have you done? Ah, the voice was back, as expected. I didn't reply, just let it continue with its ranting. What's the point of all of this death and violence? Your brother's killer is dead, there's no more revenge to be had. 

Zex was the weapon that struck the killing blow, I replied calmly, but Corpus Rahkshi was the murderer. It needs to die.

Murdering these Matoran won't accomplish that.

No, but it's a start. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Venom and Liar - Causeway (Matoran Camp)

Venom tied up the Matoran she intended to take with her, pulling out her knife as she began to cut the throats of those immediately nearby. Liar, who had also finished securing his captive as well, appeared to be delivering killing blows with his swords, going so far as to dip his finger in the blood and leave little incoherent doodles on the ground beside their corpses. A moment later, they both had their captives slung over their shoulders, standing by as they waited for Illusive's next command.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

While the others finished their work, I took a look around the rest of the camp, my attention being almost immediately drawn to an hourglass that sat near the extinguished fireplace. It looked to be some kind of timer, probably to keep track of their shifts.

And it had almost emptied .

I clapped loudly to get everyone's attention. We need to go. Now. It's almost time for the shift change. 

Picking up one of the few Matoran still breathing, I bound their hands and legs, then gagged their mouth as well. There was no point letting them cry out for help. Get to the water. We'll swim back to Corpus. 

It was too risky to walk or fly back to the school, since we could be seen from the main entrance. It'd be safer to swim there, and only bring our hostages inside once we were sure the way was clear. We'd come too far to risk screwing it up now.

But first, one final touch. I leaned down over one of the corpses, using my talon to carve the Rahkshi symbol into his chest. 

Let's go. 

IC: The walls of Farsholt held up against the Kahgarak as well as cheese against a sledgehammer, the weathered stone flying into gravel and splinters as the enormous arachnid simply powered straight through them. As the Darkness of the Queen's spinner trickled down from the sky like viscous fog, it howled to its horde, a raucous din that would have stripped the skin from the ears of any kraata foolish enough to be nearby.

“Find the prey! Kill them! Web them! Wipe them out!”

The Oohnorak swarm screamed once in reply, then moved like a living sea, rippling and flowing through the village. The encroaching blackness dimmed their sight, but with their psychic skills to rely on every student in the village stood out like beacons. 

Standing out in the street, Era was the first to face the Visorak's wrath. Rhotuka spinners to numb and paralyse crackled through the air towards her, wheels of sparking light that hissed like snakes as they whooshed towards their target.

In her lighthouse hideout Sliver was no safer. The Oohnorak had sensed her, and even now a group of them were crawling up the lighthouse's exterior. Once they reached the top they started battering through the walls, head-butting through brick and mortar already through years of solitude by the sea so they could squeeze inside. Rather than enter from below and fight up only to have their quarry fly off at the end of the hunt, they were starting from the top and working their way down. They'd flush anyone out of the old building, right into the waiting jaws of the swarm below

Suvak looked at the dangling kraata in Exxan's hands. Outside of her suit he didn't quite recognise Rain.

"What happened to the suit?" he asked, "Tell me it didn't sink into a swamp..."

He started walking over to the tussle between Shield and Counterpunch, ready to break it up if they didn't calm down. This was supposed to be neutral ground, and just because you were on the same team didn't mean you were exempt from that...

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Era - Backstab (Farsholt Village Ruins).

Man, those Rhotuka were noisy, hissing through the air like big, angry Lohrak. I twisted and weaved my way through the wall of oncoming projectiles, before taking to the air, flying towards the forest and away from the giant creature howling instructions to the others. 

As I did, I realised I was abandoning the unconscious rahk who'd been lying in the street in front of me, but it was too late to turn back. The Visorak probably had him by now. Guilt threatened to pull me down, but I pushed past it. 

I would make up for my mistake by warning the others before anyone else was lost to the creatures. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Sliver - Doublecross (Farsholt Village Lighthouse). 

I could hear the Visorak hammering at the walls all around me, and started running up the stairs, stumbling in the darkness. If I could just make it to the windows and out into the open air before they got inside, I might stand a chance of escaping.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Exxan - Backstab (Terrain Crawler).

"I left her suit in a clearing a short walk from here," I answered calmly, "this rahk was bragging about murdering another student, and seemed eager to do it again. I decided to find another way to deal with her than simply killing her." 

IC: Silver - Visorak wilds

Ignoring me? A big mistake. It was as if the red Rahk wanted to get struck from behind.

I lashed out with a powerful, armored knifehand to the carapace, quickly followed up by an angled knee kick to - you guessed it - the vulnerable knee joint. If all went as planned, the Turahk would collapse - making her an easier target.

Edited by Aerixx: Gukko Lord

IC: Shock

Shock was near the end of the causeway when he saw- the dead bodies of matoran. Uneasily, Shock pulled out his sword, and looked around. Whatever did this seems to have left, but why- then, Shock realized it. They were not the only Rahkshi on the island, as these matoran were killed on or near the causeway. He headed towards the dead bodies. It was not the corpses that bothered him, but the fact that he was not invited. Maybe next-wait. Is that a- oh my sweet Makuta's Worflange. Shock thought, running to a Cordak blaster. It was by a fallen tree, and had five rounds in it. Shock hoped that it was not damaged, and began looking around the corpses for more ammo...

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Scoops

Scoops first had to take a moment to calm himself down. The running was fun, but the danger was over now. He counted to ten, though that didn't work since he simply got even more excited as he counted, barely being able to contain it as he got closer to ten. Counting is so much fun!

When Scoops finally managed to get a hold of his self (a first!), he followed Vitesse to the library. The run in was strange and it left him realizing just how funny the other rakhs were at this school. He was a little disappointed that he hadn't gotten the opportunity to use his rock, but he was sure he would get the chance one day. Besides, his brilliant mind was getting flows of creative juices that gave him all sorts of ideas on how to improve it!

He wondered what wonderful mysteries this 'library' might have to offer. Could there be yummy goodies inside? More rocks!? Action Figures!?!? Oh, what wonderful exciting things there could be there! The thoughts raced through him until he remembered hearing about the library having books. That honestly didn't even ruin his mood, for he only got more worked up wondering if there could be a book on yummy goodies, rocks and action figures combined. Oh, this world is so wondrous!

Above all though, Scoops was curious, he had heard over conversation between Vitesse and that short rakh and it left his wondering on the subject of her Makuta. It's Icarax! He thought! How exciting! But he also wondered why she would be tortured so. Makuta couldn't be that cruel, could they? He decided he wanted to ask her a little bit more, if there was more to learn. Besides, he believed he owed her an explanation as to why he was of such a brilliant and fantastic color! He started waddling and rolling over the her side to keep up.

OOC: Sorry I haven't been able to post much these past few days, schools been getting the best of me, but I'm on Spring Break as of today so I can RPG again!

Edited by Banana Gunz

IC: Vitesse

Good. Scoops had survived the encounter. Vitesse entered through the library, and looked for someone. It was not often that she looked for help, but somebody had to be warned. She yelled, "Revenge! Blade! There may be a situation..."

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

OOC: For Shark, awaiting some response from Cao.

Jayar / Actor's Cradle

"Just... the memories we shared..." Jayar stammered, cursing himself now for bringing it up. Phogen was enough of a wedge between them right now! They didn't need Sontiri pushing them apart as well. "I encountered Phogen... in them... but not enough for me to judge... You're right, I haven't really met her."

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Blade

"I Do not know Anyone who goes by that name." Responded Blade, As He Drew his Sword "But, If they are going to lay their Hands on another rahkshi, Then I'll Gladly stop those Rahkshi."

Thats The spirit!

I'm only doing it to defend another Rahkshi.

"There are little lightning bolts on the Electricity Rahk's faceplate, and the Fire Resistance Rahk has flame patterns all over him. You left out the Turahk. Do you know him?" Vitesse asked, curious.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Blade

"I've Met a Short Turahk Before, and he was with," He Started Making connections in his Head "He was with the Electricity Rahkshi! The Turahk Said Preemptive Strike to the Electricity Rahkshi, And they meant towards... Towards... I think I Know who they are after."

Edited by Dragon11603

Scoops could see things were getting heated up. He didn't like the idea of another rakhshi being murdered, so he followed along to the infirmary, preparing his rock for questioning, imagining a whole scenario of 'good cop, bad cop'.

She faltered for a moment. Kuma? Killing an innocent Rahk was one thing, but a friend? Oh, if this Rahk laid a finger on him, he would pay. She calmed down a little, and said, "we will make sure he doesn't hurt Kuma. Also, thats probably a good idea, as he wont say a word to me."

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Hoto - Malebranche

Of course... Sontiri...

She didn't let anything come this time. She just tried to look at him as best as she could, a pitiful frown on her face. "So... you saw what I saw! You know the stories aren't true! Phogen is kind and watches over everyone who follows him. He wouldn't..."

She's too nice. No one is that nice to a blind, useless Rahkshi.

She fell silent, and her eyes widened slightly. That was what she had once thought, looking over what was left of Omega. Phogen had never done anything wrong, and had done everything to make her feel comfortable. But the moment someone stood in their way, Exxan had killed him. The doubts had made so much sense then, with her tiny circle of friends and all the self-loathing that came after the Visorak Hunt.

But now... she knew others could be kind too. Jayar and Kat and Era didn't mind how well she could fight or read. How was Phogen's friendship any different?

... While Scoops... danced. Well, not quite, but he was bopping back and forth and humming a little to himself. He didn't like having to wait to for things, so he was doing whatever he could to entertain himself. He imagined a dancing muaka wearing a silly hat and started giggling to himself.

Edited by Banana Gunz

IC Visorak Wilds

Two sudden flashes of silver streak across his vision, Caoutchouc barely raises his makeshift quarter staff in time to catch the massive sword. Where as before it might have cut through the branch, it seemed to have lost it's edge and functioned as a blunt weapon. The massive friction ripping the log from his hands. Cold sweat begins to form on his body, he spares a glance to Kat. She has the smaller silver Rahkshi harassing her, he can't give up this easily!

...but, any attempts at positivity crawling up through his mind are stamped down by fear. Pushing past it is possible, but it makes his actions slower, more cautious. He is unwilling to take the risks and make the big moves he has to make. "Fang! We need backup!" As soon as the words leave his mouth, he realizes he is in the silence field's proximity... So his first move after his disarming is to backpedal, he needed to reach audible territory or get Fang's attention visually.

...but close to it

IC: Punch/Crawler

I grabbed his other fist.

"Look. I know you're angry, but please calm down. Suvak is watching."

OOC: So Ultron missed Stronghold and Alpha making their way through the street. And how does the darkness work.

IC: Stronghold and Alpha/Forest

Somehow they made it to the border of where the darkness met the forest. Stronghold wanted to go back to help any Rahkshi left behind, but Alpha said that it was more important to tell Suvak. They entered the forest.