Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Sidonas - Crawler

"I could have done something, I should have done something. Everything I do fails in some way. I couldn't even complete a karzing crossbow without it falling apart! I'm a failed inventor with no hope of ever gaining the trust of any, not even those I try to help the most.. I tried to help people, and some of those people I look up to. Fang and Kat are great fighters with morals that stand for what is right, you are an expert shot who rarely misses, Karz, even a murderer like Exxan has more skill than me. As for me? All my strategies fail, my inventions are useless to people. I've tried to convince someone, anyone, that I am useful and that I have skills that might be needed, but I guess a first impression of me being a thief will stick no matter how hard I try to do the right thing, To simply put it, I've failed you, I've failed everyone. I'm nothing but a failure who can never work hard enough to please anyone.." Sidonas sighed, his faced showed defeat and depression. What is the purpose of trying?

IC: Haken - Entrance

"Well, let us be on our way. Show me."

Edited by Kovika

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: Xara - Empty Dorm Wing.

"Alright, now what are we going to do with him?" I turned to the others, forcing myself to be open-minded and ask for their opinions, "This isn't a long turn solution. We're only keeping him here until we can think of somewhere better."

IC: Illusive - Hallways. 

Smiling coldly, I calmly stepped off the pathetic waste of antidermis I'd been stomping on, and strode away, ignoring the other rahk who'd shown up. I had bigger issues to attend to. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Kakarahk:

It would be harder then that to get rid of Kakarahk. He ran after Illusive, once again stopping in front of him. "I asked a question." he said.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

I just shrugged, stepped around him, and kept walking. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Kakarahk:

Like the annoying speedster Rahkshi he was, Kakarahk immediately ran in front of Illusive again. "Ahem."

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

I took one careful step forwards, deliberately moving so that my foot would come down on top of that of the enemy rahk, pinning it to the floor if he didn't move out of my way. 

IC Kakarahk:

Quick as a wink, Kakarahk's foot was mere inches form where Illusive's foot had come down. "Hey!"

OOC: Illusive's already calling him an enemy rahk? :P

A quick step to the side, and I was once again walking calmly down the hall.

IC Vaalku

"Um...?"

This Rahk had been seen being creepy before, so it would be wise to not allow too much creepiness to establish itself. "What do you mean?"

IC Doubt

"Ah, our first stop," he nervously looked inside for a clue as to what this area is... Ah, an eatery. "The cafeteria. Or slophouse, or food bar, or whatever you prefer. Here you can get a probably nutritious meal that doesn't exactly taste the same," he said as he saw other Rahks wanting to vomit when eating the stuff. "But it's probably good for you. Maybe."

IC Kakarahk:Again

Kakarahk stepped in teh rahk's way. "Please answer my question. "

Scowling, I stepped around him once more and switched to flight mode, taking off in the direction of the dorm wing. 

IC: Haken - Refectory

"The, refectory, I assume would be a term for it? Where to next?" Haken was both hungry, and wishing for a fight. "Also, what is it like around here? Are there individual assignments, or are we all rounded up for some large-scale mission?"

Who should I be charging at with an axe first?

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC Kakarahk:

Kakarahk chased after him, running much faster then most Rahkshi but falling behind quickly. With a sigh, he got into flight mode and followed, slowing down a bit as he was tired.

Edited by The Manhunter

IC Poly:

"Your suit is nearly nonfunctional. A replacement would be wise. Come, we can provide an alternative."

IC Grim:

At last, they came to their new home. The Gym.

The floor reacted instantly as they stepped foot in it, bringing a Toa shaped figure up right in front of them.

A casual backhand sent the stone figure's head skittering across the floor, the living stone melting back into itself.

Grim cracked a grin that would likely terrify those that were of a more faint of heart persuasion.

Indeed, this place would be theirs.

OOC: open for interaction.

Edited by Chumpu

IC: Venom and Liar - Hallways

Just as Venom was about to step inside the infirmary, Liar stepped out, figuring he might as well relay some of what he had learned to Illusive. Looking her up and down while taking note of her injuries, Liar burst out laughing.

"What the Karz happened to you? Did you get your butt handed to you by a Porter or something?"

As soon as the door had closed behind him, those still inside the room could hear a loud crash, signifying that somebody's armor had suddenly and very unexpectedly made contact with the floor. When it opened once again, Venom stepped inside and sat down on an empty bed, briefly displaying the fact that the Rahkshi of Magnetism was laying on the floor and rubbing his jaw as she made no attempt to hide the green paint chips now covering the knuckles of her right hand.

• Upvote 1

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Juleeka was characteristically quiet when leading the Rahkshi. It was the reason Johmak had chosen to impersonate her, less chance to blow her cover by saying something the real Juleeka wouldn't have. The trip up the cable cars and down the locks of the mountain mostly passed in silence that would be up to the Rahkshi to break

IC: Palma emerged from behind the curtained screen she was treated the remaining living Matoran, needing some rest and nourishment after trying to stabilise him. As she walked past Dakilik she idly pointed her staff at his scar, to heal what she thought was a wound that needed patched up

IC: The voyage back to Corpus Rahkshi from Visorak was muted, stilted by the aura of despair the fiasco had left. When they surfaced on the beach just beside the Causeway, the hatches opened without Suvak saying a word. He didn't leave the cabin of the machine even as the tired and wounded spilled out of its body

• Upvote 1

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC: Dane, Deadeye post pls

IC: Raith - Library

I stop as Nymph reaches for a grenade...he is obviously slightly mentally unstable, I'll have to handle him with care.

"Now, now, you wouldn't want to blow up the Library, would you? You wouldn't want to destroy all these books?"

IC: Torch - Over the sea

Ah, the feeling of wind rushing through my spines...my shattered spines, from which pain is throbbing and blood is running, not to mension the fact that one of my arms hangs limply by my side, completely numb, the antidermic cells slowly dying. The deathly cold is ponderously spreading outwards, seeking to envelop my entire body.

I look back at the village, submerged in a sea of warm orange light. Beautiful.

Anyway, we better be gettin' back to Corpus.

Kathok

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Hallways.

One foot in front of the other. It's that simple. 

I know how to walk, sis. Quit lecturing me.

I would, if you weren't so karzing bad at it. Seriously, you walk like a crippled Manas crab.

But.... Manas don't have legs. How does that even make sense?

It doesn't. We stopped at the end of the Causeway - our father's Causeway, and looked through the wide open entrance into the school. Now let me drive so we can at least attempt to make a good first impression. 

Ugh... fine. No longer waddling like a baby protodrake, we strode into the school, ready to see what lay in store for us.

OOC: Glaciem Ignis open for interaction...

• Upvote 1

IC: Vlad / Empty Dorm Wing

Take his mask off? Didn't that put these guys in a coma? That must be the point. Still, seemed like a last resort. "I think ve should put him in a dorm, in zer bed, unt find some vay to keep him from tryink to escape or shoutink from help. Zat is probably takink off his mask, zough I vould rather find a different vay."

IC: Shark / Crawler

Carefully, as if just now awakened by the jolt of the Crawler's arrival, Shark sat up, wincing at the pain in his back where Exxan had stabbed him. Well, at least he wouldn't be needing to deal with him again. He didn't get up just yet, though, preferring just to sit on his bed and watch everyone else file out of the Crawler.

IC: Lucid / Lucid's Cave

After a long, refreshing sleep, Lucid arose from her bed, awakened to a new day. "Good morning," she said to her garden, plucking ripe berries from several of the plants to serve as her breakfast, a meal far superior in taste and nutrition than the Refectory slop she had long since rejected and never eaten since. After a short while she said, "I slept well, thank you. You?" The plants explained as they had many times previously that in fact they did not sleep at all, and Lucid replied, "Oh yes, how silly of me. Sorry." But as her devoted friends, the flora told her of course there was no need to apologize.

Finished with her healthy and organic breakfast, Lucid then took up a large seashell she kept in her cave and flew outside, towards one nearby tributary to the river Eidolon, where she filled the shell with freshwater. Then she returned (careful not to spill any) to her garden, and poured the water evenly upon all her plants. It was only fair, after all, that if they nurtured her, she nurtured them.

That done, Lucid said goodbye to her friends and roommates, and entering flight mode set off for Corpus Rahkshi. Who knew what might happen today, other than the omniscient stars? She had a good feeling about it, though. Maybe she'd meet up with that plant guy again? That would be nice.

OOC: Your turn on Malebranche for a Hoto post, I think, Click.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Xara - Empty Dorm Wing.

"Taking off this guy's mask would kill him," I hissed. I'd read about them once, and I knew that much. "It makes them fall into a coma. And since this one is already unconscious, and badly injured, I don't think it's a risk worth taking." 

Edited by Locus

IC Fog: 

Exhausted, Fog rolled out of his seat and nearly fell off. Smoothing out his bloodstained cape, he once again forgot about his ankle and winced. Climbing upright, he half-stumbled, half-limped toward teh hatch. As he clumsily pulled himself up it, a burst of energy suddenly went through him, allowing him to get through the hatch and onto the causeway. He wiped a trickle of mucus from his faceplate and realized with a jolt of surprise and satisfaction that he was now Level 3. He tried to contemplate what that meant, as he continued to clumsily make his way toward the Infirmary.

IC Clockwork:

There. The last infinitesimal gear fitted into place, Clockwork flipped the other cover over and screwed it to the other side. He looked at the lever protruding out of the device, jagged metal spikes poking out of the end, and sighed.

"That will never do." he said to himself as he took a hacksaw and lopped the spikes off, before grabbing a file to file down the sharp edges.

IC: Era - Causeway.

Clambering off the Crawler, I clambered up onto one of the Causeway pillars and sat down, trying to steady my breathing. I wasn't sure what to feel, or what to think. So many thoughts and emotions spiralling through my mind...

...I need to get out of this place.

IC: Sliver - Dorm.

Striding proudly out of Crawler, I returned to my dorm, deciding to rest after the exhausting events of the assignment rather than risk putting any new plans into place in my tired state.

I had plenty of time on my hands now that my dear brother was dealt with. 

IC: Shock

"Hold on. You get yourself to Palma, I am going to check something. Just a precaution." Shock said, taking a turn. He was flying towards the cave he and Nightmare found.

IC: Mortsia

Mortsia quickly replaced the mask, and looked around for ropes. He found none. He sighed, and gave an I-don't-know-what-to-do shrug, before having an idea.

"We have no ropes

Nor any other form of binding

Buts have some ideas and hopes

But it will need some searching and finding."

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Punch and Stronghold/Infirmary

He ignored everything. He had to help Stronghold. Grabbing his suit, and thanking Alpha, and get to the Infirmary seemed a bit faster now... He managed to get Stronghold to the infirmary.

"Palma, I request your help please!"

IC: Alpha/Hallways

I wandered the halls...

IC: Bullseye and Toxin/To the Infirmary

They made a break to the infirmary upon hearing that people have returned.

IC: Helix/Dorm

"Just a little bit more..."

The sounds of a sleep deprived Rahk could be heard in empty dorm hall, one where only Rahk resided. That Rahk is Helix. Currently he was in one of his many experiments.

"There we go..."

He stirred his mixture, smiling as he achieved the perfect brown color he was looking for. He put in some white powder, and white liquid. He had to put in just the right amount, for these ingredient took a while for him to find in the Cauldron. Once he was done he poured it into once of his cups, cleaned the beaker, and stashed it away. The smell of coffee filled the room.

"Ah..." he let out as he took a sip. "Perfect..."

He decided to step outside to read of the many books he had on him. Also because it was hard to actually find a place to sit down in his dorm half the time. But this book was unlike most of his choice, which would be considered mundane to others like smithing, engineer, astronomy, chemistry (his favorite topic), and (GASP OH NOES) math. But this was about fighting, particularly how to throw knives, throw things in general, and use to dual wield. Of course he already knew the latter, but when was the last time practice wielding his Lightning Rods. Probably a month ago, who knows? He finished his coffee, and cleaned the cup, stashing it away. After taking a vial of some berry smelling fluid, some chemicals in tiny vials, his bandoleer, and a matchbox, he set off to the gym.

It was time to perform today's actual experiment.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Fang - Causeway

The Crawler shuddered to a stop at last, and the door opened on a familiar view. The Causeway, and there, Corpus Rahkshi Academy. They were home, or the closest thing to a home they had. Fang just watched as the others staggered out, with their cuts and broken limbs. Once again, he had come out of everything surprisingly whole, with thanks to Tridax. Somehow, the thought didn't make him feel any better.

The only reason he was there at all was because someone else didn't make it. His "arch-nemesis," who had stayed behind at his request. Fang couldn't help feeling it was his fault. He had known the Visorak would be brutal, and that they needed time, so why not sacrifice his old enemy? He never meant to kill... or did he.

Fang sighed, and his gaze fell back down to Kat, still on the bed before him. Even after the Crawler had done its work, she would have difficulty getting to Palma. "Can you walk?" he asked softly.

IC: Rain - Crawler

As all the Rahkshi filed out, the lone Kraata still lay in a back corner of the Crawler. The burst of power accompanying a level up had given her the strength she needed to make it this far, but it all seemed to be for naught. She had made plenty of enemies, and few friends, and even now none stood by, ready to help her complete her journey to survival. But why would they? All she had ever done was hurt and kill, with little change in sight.

IC: Hoto - Malebranche

She paused by the door, offering a last second, "Thank you, Grossh," before continuing out. And then all at once, they were out of the relative quiet of Grossh's home and into the bustling streets and cacophonous forges of Malebranche. Hoto clung close to Jayar as they made their way back to the boat, saying little.

Once they reached the boat, Hoto leaned out again, enjoying what small portion of the view she could with her echolocation.

IC: Char - Hallways

She caught Vitesse coming closer, but before Char could warn her off, Draco had heard her. All she could do now was watch and see how everything played out. It was obvious that they knew each other, and they hated each other. This was going to be very fun indeed.

A swarm of new voices echoed up through the halls as what seemed to be a large portion of the student body returned. Those sounds were tantalizing. So many new faces, and perhaps some old ones. But she couldn't miss the show.

Edited by Click

IC: Draco/Vitesse (third person)

"Heh. So even after all that you suffered by me, you still mock me? You have guts, Vitesse, I will give you that. But when I am done with you, your guts will be on the floor." Draco said, laughing.

Vitesse then spoke, venom in her voice. "I doubt it will be that easy to kill me Draco. Back in Karzahni, you had Icarax on your side. Here, well, if you kill me, I am pretty sure you won't make it out, either."

Turning to the rest of the group, she said, "I did not find our teleporting friend, unfortunately. It seems that Phantom is playing a game of hide and seek on his own." Vitesse hoped that the rest of the group caught on.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Snake - Halls

Luckily, the creep leaves...Some rahks at the other end of the aisle are mutterin' about the others getting back from the assignment. I gradually make my way to the Causeway to see what all the fuss is about...

IC: Raith - Library

I stare at Nymph. Hesitantly, my utter despair turns to sadness, then to annoyance, and finally to anger. It is an emotion I have never experienced before...I wonder if it is 'Anger' rather than 'anger', but I saw no rahkshi of Anger nearby. It must simply be natural. 

It mounts inside me, commandeering my legs and causing me to stride forwards in fury.

"Nymph, I have tried my very best to be friendly, kind and helpful to you, a rahkshi completely new to this school, and yet you persist in being antagonistic, uncaring and thoughtless. Change and we can be friends. I'm your best chance."

And he's my best chance of having a friend.

IC: Torch - Causeway

I near the school, dropping down onto the Causeway. I'm between the academy and a very peculiar being indeed...what appears to be a two-headed rahkshi. 

"What are you, strange creature?" I ask it cheerfully.

OOC: That's Glaciem and Ignis :D

Edited by 000

Kathok

IC: Nightmare

The Sun was Rising. The Bright Blue waters crashing against the Sand. He peeked outside the cave and saw Shock. "Where were you sir?" He asked.

IC: Sanu

Sanu Crawled out of the Crawler, and Towards the Infirmary.

IC: Vorzorak

Vorzorak Walked outside the Crawler, and headed into the School.

IC: Blade

"Chapter 27..."

WHY THE KARZ ARE YOU STILL READING, GO TRAIN IN THE GYM OR SOMETHING!

Fine.

Blade then put book on the Bookshelf, and headed towards the Gym.

OOC: all are open for interaction!

Shock landed, stumbling a bit before standing. "Retrieving Torch's flamethrower and giving Matoran an early cremation service. Those little buggers put up a nasty fight, but... Well, an entire village? Kaput." Shock said. Oh, I got you something." Shock took out the disk launcher, then several disks he had found.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Char - Hallways

Oh, she knew this game well. Just twist the truth a little about what you're looking for, and you might find it even faster.

But she wasn't supposed to know this Rahk. Char did her best to look oblivious, yet interested as the two battled with their words. Still, she couldn't resist resting a hand on her trusty flare guns. This might get... messy.

IC Kat:

I sat up slowly, nodding.

"Legs are still fine."

I looked back. Shiny was still without armor laying on the bed.

I shuffled over, scooping her up.

The act of kindness would likely be lost on her. I didn't care.

"You.... Owe me one..... Now, shiny." I wheezed, rejoining Fang on the way to the Infirmary.

IC Grim:

There was commotion near the Causeway. It would seem there were more powerful students returning.

Grim went. If they were to serve the Dark Mistress Gorast again, they would have to become powerful indeed.

Many were injured. Clearly not strong or skilled enough to even do a simple field exercise. Grim spat. This place was full of weaklings, it seemed. Why, just a few minutes ago, they'd seen a Rahkshi with half their limbs in a wheelchair! Why that one had not simply ended themselves out of shame and perhaps good reasoning was beyond Grim.

They stood in the entrance, watching the students that filed past as they thought. A Rahkshi that could not serve was useless. A waste of resources better spent elsewhere. He would think Tridax a fool if not for knowing he likely had plans for such creatures. Treasonous thoughts did not suit Grim.

They stood impassively, watching the others with careful eyes. The eyes of a predator, looking for weakness to exploit.

OOC: Grim open to interaction.

Edited by Chumpu
  • Upvote 1

"Nice. Anyways, we sho-wait a minute. Matoran invading? Well, the guards on the causeway were dead when we left. Wonder if they wanted revenge... Anyways, BREAKFAST!!!!" Shock shouted. He rushed outside, and grabbed as many sticks as possible. He then grabbed a stick, used his power on it, started an electrical fire, and put the bird and rat on a stick.

IC: Draco

Draco grabbed his hammer, and swung fast at Vitesse, cyclone powers behind the head of the weapon.

IC: Vitesse

All Vitesse could do was activate her powers and take the hit. Even so, she flew back, and hit the wall. She stood up, got out her bow, and fired at Draco.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Nymph (Library)

look at h-

Not any more.

I am NOT putting up with your poisonousstinking suggestions any more!

y u so mean 2 me  :crying: 

It's called retaliation, inner voice. I'm getting back at you now for everything you've ever done for me- or should I say, not done for me?

You've been holding me back all these years, so GO!

no

Yes.

no

Yes.

no

Will you just ##### off already?

fine

have fun being alone, nerdddddddd.

Suddenly, a strange presence- one that I haven't noticed since I got into my stupidly-coloured armour- is gone.

I almost fall over at the strange sensation, one of almost... freedom...

I shake my head, blue eyes suddenly gleaming with a light like never before, and I stand up, carefully putting the warped grenade back in my bag. "Sorry," I say hesitantly, my voice weirdly choked. "Paranoia." I hold out a hand, suddenly noticing the intricate pistons and gears inside the infinitely well-engineered fingers, unusually captivated by the sight. "Can we be... Friends?" The words feel strange in my mouth, tongue attempting and failing to grasp its way around the new sounds. 

The concept of someone... an ally... sits uncomfortably in my mind, an unknown presence, yet one that seems to click, one that seems correct. 

Well, at least it'll come in handy in the long run.

VBWj75sh.png