Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Snake - 3rd tier, Malebranche

I wave of relief rushes over me as I spot Jayar, but I'm still so on edge that I'm in danger of falling off. I land, out of breath, eyes wide. In them there's a mix of fear, panic, tiredness, panic, anger and panic. "The kid's dying - you've gotta come!" I reply in a voice distraught with agitation, bordering on hysteria.

Edited by OLISI

Kathok

IC Recherche / Gym

The crowd was devolving into little more than disorganized chaos and violence.

Chaos and violence he was not currently a part of, a position quite novel and uncomfortable for him. The titanic Surahk thought back to the Makuta's words and instructions. No penalty for the loss of civilians due to... overvigilance, had been mentioned. That gave him an idea, close at heart to the white and black Cyclonirahk's own plan, but decidedly less patient. Landing a short distance from the Cyclonirahk and her current targets, he drew and assembled his pistol-crossbow and fitted a bolt in a single fluid motion. Taking aim for the lumbar region of the spindly white Rahkshi near her, he fired a bolt glowing with golden plasma. By the time it reached the boney target it would be little more than a lethal dart of molten metal.

OOC

That target is SPINDLE

IC Caoutchouc / Warehouse

His hands stretched and warped to wrap Shield's wounds, the blood flow was being stemmed slowly but surely. But still, the amount lost was massive...

Come'on Xara, Snake...

Edited by Lugh

...but close to it

IC: Fang - Malebranche

At first, Fang was relieved to see that he was one of the first to return to the Warehouse. Perhaps he could slip into the back and avoid any conversation.

Then, he noticed the few that were there. Kat, Caoutchouc, and... Shield. He rushed to their side, anxiously shouting, "What can I do?"

IC: Hoto - Malebranche

Hoto paused for only a second to gasp, "Wait, who's dying?!" before taking off through the city at top speed.

IC: Tear - Gym

Tear was unfazed by Door's sudden outburst, and as he continued, his voice was just as even and calm as before. "You're the only one who was reasonable enough to stay out of that. Perhaps your reason will be enough to solve the problem as well."

IC: Helkyrie

"Wha... where did they go?!"

IC: Door

"Forget it, I'm not going anywhere near that mess..." Door thought for a moment, then smiled slyly as he thought of something. "Well, I might do it... if you go with me."

Edited by Toa Onaku

IC: Fang - Malebranche

Fang reacted quickly, warming his hand slightly with plasma and stretching it out towards the injured Rahkshi. But before he could cauterize the wound, he paused and drew back. "There has to be another way. This will only make it worse," he stated.

IC: Tear - Gym

Tear remained as cool as ever. "I only just arrived," Tear stated. "No one knows me. No one trusts me. Whatever small advantage you might have, it's better than a Rahkshi on the run from his Makuta and any other."

IC: Jayar / Malebranche

Jayar's eyes widened in alarm -  someone dying!? what happened!? - but he wasted no time in racing off towards the warehouse. No, he decided a few steps in, that itself was a waste of time - even his fastest grounded gait would probably leave Rahkshi of Dodge and Teleportation waiting on him. And even disregarding that, time was still of the essence. So he shifted into a much faster flight mode to more easily keep pace with the others.

Only then, need for speed assuaged, did he bother to speak, asking the Kualsirahk, "And what happened?"

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Aerahk

"To the school's east wing. That's where the gym and refectory are located." Aerahk replied, arriving now at the east wing with his company. "Alright, so just ahead is the Gymnasium, and then over there-" Aerahk said as he pointed towards the Refectory "Is the Refectory."

IC: Thurisaz / Halls

"I see... Mind if I take a look inside?" the charismatic demon said, confident enough was he that the answer was of course no that he was already moving gracefully to the Gym doors. A room for the propagation of violence seemed the perfect haunt for his godly counterparts... With elegance not associated with such a mundane action (but also not unappealing), he pulled open one of the large double doors, leaning casually on it as he authoritatively inspected the room.

Yes, there was violence all right. All manner of it. And by the looks of it, the God Twins, still characteristically ignorant of subtly, had managed to embroil themselves in the middle of a decent knot of it. How typical of them.

Well, they would soon learn to regret that ignorance.

Smirking gently, he soon retreated from his vantage point, back to the hallway and Aerahk. "Rather tempestuous," he mused.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

Before Aerahk could confirm that he did in fact not mind, Thurisaz had already moved to peek in through the gym doors. Through the doorway, Aerahk could also see the great amounts of violence happening. "Rather tempestuous," Thurisaz mused. Aerahk nodded. "Yeah... pretty temp- eh... yeah."

IC: Sliver - Gym.

"You know what, I don't have time for this," I finally decided, adjusting my aim ever so slightly and sending the arrow spearing towards Snap's shoulder, rather than her head. I was no mindless killer; I just wanted to get this assignment over with.

______________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Xara - Malebranche

I continued wandering the city in my search. There were rahkshi everywhere around here, going about the business of their respective Makuta, and I was honestly beginning to wonder if I'd ever find the specific two I was looking for. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Spindle

Whizz Zoomp

Oh. A piece of magmatic metal had just hit him square in the back. Very quietly, too. Hadn't even seen it- oh yeah, it was very painful, and had gone inside his body somewhat, and... Ouch.

Without a word, Spindle crumpled, immediately swinging his arm towards the back of Silver's leg.

Die.

IC: Bonegleam - Hallways.

I continued with my wanderings, keeping an eye our for any other potential donors. 

IC: Era - Malebranche.

I could make out the sound of raised voices as I neared the warehouse, and broke into a run. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC--Shrapnel--Gym

Forewarned by her scanning of the area, Shrapnel managed to dive out from beneath the plummeting Lerahk. She resumed her zig-zagging run, keeping a sensor pointed at where her pursuer was landing. The armory was very close...

IC--Footwork--Beat

Footwork knew better than to jump this time. Instead, he flew across the pit, no longer bothering to conceal his rage as he aimed his foot additions toward the enemy's head.

IC--Beat--Gym

Karz, this was so freaking boring.

Beat’s fingers tapped sporadically along the handle of her axe. At this point she was just looking for a fight; she didn't even care whether it was with an assassin as long as she got to hit something. She wanted to avoid the knots of fighting students, though--the preexisting chaos would give an assassin the perfect opportunity to take her out, and being in the pit would be even more boring than up here.

After a moment, she spotted a weird, thorny - looking Rahk who didn't seem to be embroiled in anything and approached. "Hey," she asked hopefully as she drew near, "you an assassin?" A stupid question, but it seemed like she ought to ask before tearing into random people.

IC--Nyarl--Halls

Nyarl trudged down the hallway, looking for the dorms.

OOC: Beat interacting with Rose.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

I heard the telltale hiss-thunk of something heavy sizzling as it struck the back of the rahk a few feet away from me and, given that another rahk was flying full-pelt towards my face, I made the quick decision to throw myself to the left, distancing myself both from whoever had shot the diminutive rahk, and my other would-be attacker. 

Landing a short distance away I turned, spotting the crossbow-toting Recherche and relaxing a little. Not an attacker, but an ally watching my back. Good... That still left Footwork and Snap to be dealt with, though... 

IC: Snap [Gym]

The arrow plunged deep into Snap's shoulder, rendering her (OOC: left or right?) arm useless, and causing a LOT of pain.

"HOLY ARTAHKA" she screamed loud enough for any nearby rahk to hear, the grip in her remaining hand tightening both in pain, and to make sure she wouldn't slip.

OOC: Beat interacting with Rose.

IC: Rose [Also Gym]

"eh?" Rose turned two of her eyes to the approaching rahkshi, leaving two to dart around and watch the rest of this mess, it ruined her depth perception, but whatever.

"ne- no," She stuttered, "To karz i wish i c-c-could be though! B-Bored out'f my fr-eak-ing SKULL over h-here!" Her claws twitching impatiently as she spoke.

IC: Teeth [Halls, away from Gym]

Oh right, I went to the gym to get food.

I sigh and slump my shoulders, back to refectory slop I suppose, not like I'm not used to that by now.

OOC: Teeth still ready to interact with wandering rahkshi.

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

OOC: Either or, it doesn't really matter to me.

"Will you just karzing fall in already!" I snarled, moving closer to the pit once more and slashing at Snap's remaining hand with my bow-blade. The sooner I eliminated these two as potential suspects, the sooner I could move on. 

IC: Icarax was mildly disappointed. From what he had heard of the much-vaunted intelligence of the new breed he had been expecting this assignment to be an almost political event, with attempts made at alliances and strategy. And while it was true there had been some smarter voices in the hubbub, it was descending into a series of brawls and skirmishes. The assassins weren't even taking advantage of it, the three that were left.

Wait, one of them had tried something...and got shot in the back. Marvellous. Clearly, the Makuta thought to himself, he should have put a bit more forethought into choosing that one as an assassin. He maintained a little attention on Spindle, assessing the extent of his injuries in case they were sufficient enough for elimination

IC: As Palma went from one section of the infirmary to another, she noticed a couple of Porters lifting the sheets and matress off a bed, taking them away to launder the bloodstains out. It was odd though, she couldn't remember that bed having been used...Perhaps Jayar or Zelnos had seen to the patient. Though for that matter it didn't seem like she'd seen either of them around much either...

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Rail - Infirmary

Stepping through the doorway as the Porters were departing with the bloody sheets, Rail leaned up against a nearby wall in order to save the beds for those who were in need of them.

"Palma, when you get a moment, there's something I'd like to discuss with you," he said, his eyes quickly scanning the room. "Preferably in private, if at all possible."

IC: ??? - Cauldron

Discovering a large bandolier of firecrackers amongst the other items inside the cave, the Rahkshi of Dodge proceeded to put them with the rest of his equipment as he tore open two nearby cans of paint.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Exxan - Infirmary.

Someone wanting to talk to Palma in private? I raised an eyebrow at that, wondering when during my relatively brief absence the school medic had become so secretive.

IC: Illusive - Cauldron.

Perfect... I carefully removed sections of my armour, using the firestaff to reshape them and weld the spikes into place. 

IC: Dormirahk

It was then that Dormirahk noticed a rather literally bony looking rahkshi walking in the hallways. Perhaps they knew something about Vlad? Couldn't hurt to ask, Dormirahk thought to themselves. "Hey! Excuse me? I was wondering if I could ask you something?"

OOC: Dormirahk interacting with Bonegleam

IC: Vinna

Vinna sighed, both from frustration as well as relief. Although this other rahkshi was preventing him from having a secretive word with his target, it was fortunately also leaving them alone. Oh well. I guess I'll just have to wait a little longer...

"Yeah, I kind of figured that..." Aerahk looked at Swordplay with a rather distinct look of frustration.

IC: Bonegleam - Hallway.

"That depends," I mused, turning towards the newcomer, "Would you be willing to make a donation?" 

"Nope. So, about that donation?" 

Karz, the people in this school were rude. Scowling, I continued on my way. 

IC: Jayar / Malebranche

The Rahkshi of Quick Healing would have liked to ask more questions: What was the injury? Was he expected to heal Shield? But it wasn't hard to discern that Snake was out of breath, and it seemed he didn't quite know anyways. So Jayar continued the frantic flight towards the warehouse in brooding silence.

Yes, he probably knew more about healing than anyone else on his team. But his knowledge was far from exhaustive, he had no supplies, his powers were reserved for himself: he wasn't a miracle worker. It depended on just how Shield was hurt of course, but he was worried... worried he wouldn't be able to save him.

No! There had to be a way.

He pressed onward, approaching the warehouse...