Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Karzfire

Karzfire braced himself for the hit, bringing up his hammers to block it. "It'll take more than that to put me down!" he said as the mace made contact, jarring him and hurting his arms, but no EXTREME damage took place. He then used his level 2 magnetism powers to form a thin metal shield around him, and readied himself to bring one hammer down on the Rahk, keeping the other at his side to attack if his punching bag tried to dodge. 

"By the way, what's your name?" Karzfire chuckled as he slammed the hammer down. "I like to know the names of the ones I cripple."

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

IC: Dodge-256

256 was holed up in the library again. Xhe was currently reading a fighting manual on the usage of heavy weapons such as maces, hammers, and clubs. All the instructors had said that xhe had an affinity for the spear, but something about the hammer had piqued their interest. Well, whatever had prompted them to learn such a different weapon, they had learned early on that it was a completely different animal.

"So the center of balance lies more towards the weighted end of the weapon-yes, I know that already," 256 hissed in the tongue of Rahkshi. "It is very difficult to stop and restart the motion, so it is recommended that momentum is maintained, with frenzied, sweeping, circulsr strikes in quick succession on horizontal and diagonal angles recommended... Don't rely too much on the arms; make use of leg and hip movements... Haft blocking is the only efficient defense; don't try to parry like you would with a sword..."

256 still had some trouble understanding it; maybe xhe just wasn't cut out for it? Xhe really wanted to learn though... Come to think of it, this was the first time in their life they really passionately wanted to do something. Odd. But no time to think of that. Time to practice, and hopefully not crush their face in like last time. Putting the book back, xhe picked up the cylindrical bludgeon lying on the ground, and headed for the gymnasium. Maybe xhe could get some dodging practice in too.

Wait a minute.

This whole situation seemed familiar to them.

... Yes.

This was merely a repeat of something that had happened long, long ago.

But what was that something?

Looking down at the floor, Dodge thought back on their time here. Xhe tried to remember if they had actually done anything of note.

The assassination game, the Naming Day rampage, the essay, the trip to Malebrance...

All of it seemed so far away.

All of it seemed so...

"Everything feels so... Intangible..."

Distant memories, barely remembered, so forgotten that Dodge could not tell if they had actually happened or if it was some fantasy that their mind had dreamt up.

It was as if life was a slide show, with all of the people in it being pictures embedded in its frames, and Dodge was watching each slide go by, one by one.

None of it felt real, even though Dodge knew it was real.

But even if it was real, did it matter? It didn't have meaning.

During their whole time here, Dodge hadn't formed any meaningful connections to anyone. Xhe had simply... Been present. Going back to the slide show analogy, it was like xhe was merely observing the events of somebody else's story, unable to take part in it and make a meaningful impact.

Perhaps it was this lack of bonds, this lack of involvement, that made everything that had happened to them seem meaningless. Perhaps this was why their entire life up to this point had been forgotten so easily.

And how did xhe feel about this?

"The same, as usual," 256 replied to the air, giving the answer xhe always gave. "Ambivalent."

IC: Thespian

Standing...

Standing...

Sitting.

Thespian had elected to not enter the school just yet. He was now sitting on one of the islands that formed the "bridge" between the Academy and the outside world, looking up towards the heavens.

"The sky..."

• Upvote 2

IC: Vlad / Cave, Empty Dorm Wing

It was a rolling... Was it Porters?

Vlad would have liked to just stay where he was, hide from the Porters - but what if they discovered the Matoran?

He raced out of the cave, flew back up to the building and in through the doors, and raced towards the room where the Matoran was hidden. "I've found somethink," he announced to Xara and Mortsia breathlessly, throwing open the door. "But ve had better get him zere qvuick, before zer Porters get here."

IC: Shark / Infirmary

Shark entered the Infirmary, wearing the guise of one who was concerned for an injured friend. He glanced around the room, taking everything in. A Weather Control Kraata was not immediately apparent, though there was a circle of slightly disheveled beds the healer had apparently not had time to rearrange. He could easily guess what had happened there, but it left the mystery of where exactly Rain was. Might she still be here? He went over to check, just in case - it was preferable to bothering Palma about it, for she was busy enough. If Rain wasn't here, as seemed likely, then he would inquire.

As it turned out, though, his probing eyes spotted a sliver of grey beneath a pillow - Rain? Yes. He knelt next to the bed and gently lifted the pillow. "Rain?" he whispered, voice modulated carefully with warm friendly care. "Wake up. Tridax wants us at the Causeway. And I've got something for you first I think you'll really like."

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Xara - Empty Dorm Wing.

"Porters?" I hissed. "You don't think Tridax has already found out, do you?" 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Grim:

It was time.

They moved with the porters, a dark herald of the Makuta's will, hand glowing with a sickly green energy.

Soon the hunt would begin.

IC Kat:

"It's -not- black and white, Cao, that's the thrice Karzed point! We have a choice! We can choose to do the right thing, whether it's easy or not! You wanna go crawl under a rock then go. Let the others choose their paths as they will."

IC: Hoto - Dorms

There was a soft clattering from the halls, and then something thundered against her door. No consideration, just an inescapable call to leave, whether they had to break the door down and drag her out themselves. Hoto curled up into a corner, hands braced to her ears, desperately trying to will the presence away. She didn't want to leave. Outside, everything was strange. And Exxan was gone.

And still the Fohrok called to her, refusing to let her stay. The knocking seemed to shake her walls, bouncing around the room and striking at her. And something else lurked within the tones.

Sontiri...

At last, Hoto burst from her room, throwing a Porter down the hall in her haste to leave. She just ran. At every intersection, Porters waited, blocking off passages, turning her towards the exits. She didn't care... until she arrived back on the Causeway. Through the few Rahkshi already gathered here, she caught glimpses of Exxan's tombstone. Hoto shuddered and looked around for a familiar face.

IC: Tube - Dorms

Tube knocked at the door again, and then politely stood back to wait for it to open. Still no answer. Did they find the wrong room again... no, definitely not! This was clearly it. They remembered it perfectly! There was absolutely no way they could have gone to the wrong room again!

They stepped up and gave another rap, a bit more insistent this time. "Leeegion!" they called. "Whak wants her weapons back!" Still no answer.

And it seemed Legion would never get a chance to open the door that was absolutely his, because in the next moment Tube found themself spinning along the ground until they came to rest against the Porter that had knocked them over. Tube stood indignantly and opened their mouth to say... but the Porter cut in first, and the angry words slipped from Tube's mind as easily as wiping steam from a window. They turned back to Whak with an eager grin. "We gotta go this time!" they said triumphantly. "No sitting in the Library talking to mean Rahks!"

IC: Rain - Infirmary

Rain stirred at the sound of her name, then gave a soft yawn and a stretch before opening her eyes. And then she remembered her suit was gone. She was just about ready to explode again when she caught Fins' eyes. "Fins..." she groaned sleepily. "It better be something very nice, because I'm not in the mood for disappointment." Her voice was calm and tired with absolutely no hint of the threat behind her words. She almost closed her eyes to go back to sleep.

IC: Jayar / Beach, Approaching Causeway

Jayar's tranquil beach-side reverie was interrupted all too soon by a Porter swiftly approaching him. Another assignment?, he wondered, staving off irritation, as it rolled towards him across the sand, giving off a continuous sandy crunching noise.

He listened stonily as it relayed its message: a mandatory funeral was to be held at the Causeway, by order of Lord Tridax himself. Hah. What did Tridax care about the fallen? It was surely nothing more than a publicity stunt, a way to show how much he 'cared' and doing so stifle dissenters.

Well, good luck with that. Jayar would go under no illusions that Tridax himself held the least bit of grief for the fallen.

But... He had to refrain from using anger to drive him. He had to take care not to allow himself hate. That was just no good - those were a favored a feast for this dark consuming fire, as surely as Tridax himself.

With that final reflection, he began to walk renewed towards the Causeway, slowly bringing the distant forms of jagged pillars and students arrived early closer into view. There were not yet many there, but upon detecting the presence of a certain brilliant red carapace he hastened his reluctant strides.

IC: Shark / Infirmary

"Oh, it is," Shark assured her. "But we should move quickly, before the Porters get to chasing us out to the ceremony. Would you like a ride?" he asked, carefully calculating chivalry like one of those storybook idiots'.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

IC: Sidonas - Cauldron

Sidonas dipped the brush into the bucket of black paint before him, sat down, and began applying coats over his right leg, and once he had soaked that one, he did the same to his left leg. Through all of this, the inventor stayed silent with just seclusion and his thoughts.

I find it funny and saddening at the same time. Here I am, a rebel fighting against the Makuta, and yet it was the very actions of a Makuta that has made enemies of those whom they created. Without Tridax's actions I would have never been here preparing to fight and commit treason against him. Just to think, in a few months a Makuta has made enemies out of those they command. A few months ago I would not have even joked about rebellion, and here I am, now changing colors to hide from one I might have respected if things were different.

After Sidonas finished his legs, he painted his torso, putting layers of black paint all over his torso and arms, and straining to reach a few difficult spots on his back.

I wonder, what will happen shall we ever openly battle with the Brotherhood? Will we be forced to duel Suvak or a fellow Rahk on the battlefield? Kill them? Whatever the future may hold, I will be prepared. I must, if I am to help this rebellion.

Sidonas once again dipped his brush in, finishing off his use of the black paint with his head and faceplate. He closed his eyes for this one.

"Now it is time to finish this." Sidonas muttered, as he started to mark himself in red. He used his paintbrush like one might use a knife or chisel in stone: with precision. 

Down with the bars that marked my shoulders, now something more magnificent will take their place.

After some time and careful painting, red markings, intricate tribal markings, were made visible on Sidonas' body. A mark that signified stealth proudly was adorned on his left arm. Intricate lines made the form of a Doom Viper on his lower right arm, and a Hikaki on his left leg. His head simply three slashes of red over his right eye and a swirl on his left eye. The rest of him only had these markings, dancing from his head to his feet symmetrically.

It is done, now is the time to get to work, there is a rebellion I must assist in.

Sidonas stayed silent as he walked back to where he had spoken with Fang, and there he saw Kat, Cao, and Shield.

Looks like my predictions on Cao being a rebel might be true after all. I'm curious as to why the kid is here though, possible rebel? Root always spoke about valor and justice..

"Someone going to fill me in on what's happening?" Sidonas said, though not in his usual voice. The voice he concealed himself with was less talkative, more quiet, and much more serious and solemn than how the inventor normally spoke.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Tube suddenly turned back to the door and started pounding on it, ready to knock it down. "Le-gion! O-pen up! Whak needs her weapons!"

It still hadn't occured to them that the room might be the wrong one.

IC: Hoto - Causeway

She thought she caught a familiar profile through the growing crowd, and just ran towards it. She knew exactly who it was by the time she ran right into Jayar's arms and hugged him. She quivered, but didn't say anything.

IC: Rain - Infirmary

"Well, if you want to get there fast, you might as well." She yawned again, then crawled over to him.

IC: Char - Gym

These fights were not nearly as interesting as she had hoped. There was no feeling to them. It was just a casual spar. She wanted blood, severed limbs, a victor standing triumphant over a soundly defeated loser. Char sat back in her seat and yawned, then idly checked to see if her guns were ready.

Fortunately, something happened to alleviate her boredom. A few of the clunky machines that seemed to patrol this place rolled in and announced some kind of meeting out on the Causeway. It couldn't be any worse than this, so Char stood and followed them out.

IC: Fang - Cauldron

Deep within the Cauldron, the only sign of Fang's presence was the glow of plasma and an occasional screech of metal on metal as he worked. Each piece of armor, so carefully crafted previously to ensure his impression, was now torn from his body and reshaped to a new form. Harsh angles and smooth curves replaced blocky armor and jagged points. Plasma vents punctured through the shells, now dull, yet soon to shine with brilliant heat.

He considered his spines for a moment before firmly grasping each one and folding it down. The long spines interlocked into one solid fin, now punctuated with more vents. Before he replaced the plates, he brushed on a quick coat of blue, edged in orange and decorated with tan spirals.

His transformation was nearly complete, but now was perhaps the most difficult part. Fang settled his new body down into a more comfortable position, then reached into the plates covering his chest. They hid the many small modifications he had done over time to stretch his body taller and spine straighter. With a clank, he tore them out, and his back dropped down into its natural position. He sighed with relief. The small, aching pain was gone. He was about to toss the scraps aside when he had a thought. Those that had come to take his life had torn at his back, where every Kraata rested. But with some modification, he could become an exception to the rule. His body had been modified so frequently that there could be plenty of room. He got to work again, grimacing against the pain of his more important components being displaced.

Last of all, a coat of orange along his original, frail chassis, and then the extra armor was fitted back into place. Fang stood on sore limbs and braced himself against the wall as he worked his way back to Kat. She was talking to Caoutchouc and another he didn't recognize, and so he waited, his new armor glowing softly in the dimness.

IC: Illusive - Causeway.

Hearing the Porter's message, I left the gym and headed to the Causeway.

I was curious as to what the headmaster was plotting this time...

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Nightmare

Nightmare was interrupted from his reading by a Porter, which told him to go to the Causeway, and so he did.

IC: Blade

Blade was walking, and then the announcement sounded from a Fohrok, He then reclined into flight, and went towards to Causeway.

I wonder what it is..

IC: Shark / Infirmary, Dorms

Gently, Shark picked up Rain and set her down on his prodigious shoulder. Then he left the room of healing and set off for Dane's dorm, accosted every now and then along the way by chittering Porters. He assured them that he was indeed going to attend the funeral, and as self-assured as if it were his own as he approached Dane's dorm and pushed the pilfered key into the lock. The doorknob turned easily, welcoming them into the room, and Shark stepped inside and closed it behind him.

He could easily kill her now. But... for some reason he knew he wouldn't. It was... mildly unsettling, really. But he reminded himself that he was simply intent upon earning an ally. Visorak had earned him altogether too much enmity for making an alliance to be an entirely bad idea.

Instead, he gestured grandly to the body which had once been Dane's, upon the bed, and declared with pride carefully measured to be present without reaching arrogance, "Behold - your new suit!"

IC: Jayar / Causeway

Glad of their reunion, even though their division had been brief, Jayar reached around Hoto, an embrace to calm and comfort as she shook within his grasp. Poor girl... Forced to attend another funeral, this one sadly soulless.

"You okay?" he whispered, concerned, after a while.

IC: Rain - Dorms

Her still-lethargic mind drifted through the possibilities as Fins took her along, though it soon wandered to shapes, designs, and death. But as he opened the door, she realized there had been no way to brace herself for this.

For a moment, she was speechless. "Y-you... found me a suit..." she stammered, unable to believe it. Compared to her own work of art, this rough suit was trash, but she would soon fix that. Without a second more to delay, Rain launched herself from his shoulder and slipped up to the Kraata case. Her Kraata case. Had she the capabilities, she would have purred with delight. It briefly occured to her that he probably didn't order this from Tridax, but that put no damper on her joy. "This... is the kindest thing anyone has ever done..." Rain said, her voice choked with emotion.

"I..." she choked out, "I shouldn't be here. I don't want to... remember again."

• Upvote 1

IC Flabbergaster

But the fat one had heard, and was soon following her at a slow pace, flying close to the ground, trying not to look at the Fohrok in case they could be looked at the wrong way.

IC Doubt

"Doubt is my name," Doubt said as he caught his metal ball with his left hand and used the chain to stop the hammer. "But I don't-"

A porter barged in during the fight, relayed its message and stood, waiting to see what they were going to do. "Should we get going, then?"

IC Vaalku/Dallior

A Fohrok was standing in the doorway.

Vaalku let out a gasp, half because he didn't expect a bohrok and half because Legion was more capable at dealing with it than him.

Edited by Ghidora131

Karzfire swung his hammer at the floor angrily, peeved that the fight was over. He considered hitting the porter, just because, but knew that it would fight back and paint him an enemy in the eyes of the Makuta. He sighed, and said in a gravelly voice, "We'd better. I hope this is something important." He left the gym, heading for the Causeway. "Coming?" He barely turned around and asked Doubt.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

IC: Haken - Gym

Haken turned around with barely enough time to block the knives.

"Alright, let's see how you-"

A Porter came in, ordering him to the Causeway.

"We shall have to finish this at a later time." He said to Siren, then walked off to the Causeway. On the way Haken saw Doubt heading in the same direction, flying. Haken sheathed his sword and shield and threw himself into flight mode, following after the fellow who had fought beside him in the hallway brawl.

Karzfire put his hammers across his back and turned to flight mode, speeding through the halls. He then shouted over to Doubt, "How about a race there?" he asked, smirking.

IC: Haken - Hallways

"Not this time my friend." Haken said, grinning and speeding off, the brute attempting to catch up with his smaller friend.

IC: Shark / Dane's Dorm

She was intensely grateful, and from that surely would derive loyalty. Just as planned. Quite satisfying, really... Too satisfying? It was somewhat vexing.

"It's not that much," Shark replied, settling on moderate modesty. "But I'm glad you like it. I had fun getting it for you..." his voice gained a proud, predatory edge with that sentence, then dropped conspiratorially, "though it would be best if you didn't parade the fact that it was I who did, or that this wasn't always yours. Many would express severe and likely violent disapproval of my methods, if they knew."

A Porter knock on the door came, and Shark continued on, "Anyways, we'd best be going soon."

Oh no... not Sontiri returning to haunt them once more, not on top of everything else!

"Then..." Jayar began, but paused, hesitant. Then what? They couldn't really leave, which was the obvious solution. "Try to hold onto a good memory, instead..." He'd suggested that to her once before, and it seemed successful enough... But this time, here on the Causeway where Sontiri had flown, it might be far more difficult to fend off the wretched memories. And Tridax' funeral, whenever it commenced, surely wouldn't help either.

He wished he had something more to offer... Gentle Hoto did not deserve even more pain.

IC: Liar - Hallways

When Liar heard the sounds of the mechanical Porters rolling throughout the halls and announcing Tridax's mandatory little event, he immediately began heading towards the causeway like the innocent and totally loyal servant to the Makuta that he was.

Yeah, I had a feeling that you weren't going to buy that.

Instead, he decided to make his way towards the empty dorm wing, thinking it would be a good place to lay low as he tried his best to evade the sight of the machines by ducking around corners and overall just being stealthy.

Nobody cool ever goes to Naming Day...

IC: Venom - Hallways

Venom was practically skipping down the halls in bliss over what she had done when she was immediately detected by Porters and redirected towards the causeway for Tridax's ceremony.

Ugh... Boring...! Still, at least I can take comfort in the fact that that idiot Liar has to go as well...

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Rain - Dormitories

She smiled conspiratorially, and whispered, "Of course not. I'm no fool."

Her head snapped around to the door as the Porter knocked, but she just shook her head. "Are you kidding me? I'm not going out there like this! And who wants to go to a boring old funeral anyway? This will be much more fun! Now help me get this stupid thing open, and we can be on our way!"

She pulled back a bit and turned her head in the direction of the tombstones. "It's... hard out here. The reminders are right there. He... he's gone, Jayar, and... I don't want him to be. I don't want to listen to those words anymore. Once was enough."

• Upvote 1

Karzfire turned, seeing another Rahk trailing them. "Oh no, he's MY punching bag." He swung a hammer at Haken, discouraging them, then laughed evilly and chased Doubt down the corridors.

IC: Shark / Dane's Dorm

Very well. Shark cared little for the veneration of the dead, being himself responsible for the demise of some of them. And while he would prefer to go to deter suspicion - what murderer went to a funeral? - he could probably afford to delay his arrival, maybe skip it entirely if it was demanded. Not much choice now, anyways. He stepped up to the bed and easily flipped open Dane's Kraata case for Rain.

"I know..." Jayar replied, aching with sympathy he knew was useless. "It's not... not how things should be."

He paused, and continued quietly, "We could just leave. Find a place on the mainland to wait out this ceremony in peace, where the Porters can't find us..." Would that work? He certainly didn't want to bring her to a cave... not when Sontiri had done battle within one.

IC: Rain - Dorms

Rain slithered up into the suit's back with a soft sigh of relief. She could already feel her Kraata binding with the unfamiliar suit. A few fingers twitched, then the arms slid back, a little unsteadily, to push her up. Her eyes met Fins' for a moment, but she quickly turned away to PPP the back closed and stand.

The experience was a little surreal. It wasn't every day she got a new body (wouldn't that be a thought...). This one was a little shorter and... thicker set than her old one. It was disgusting. She would need to find someone to fix that, but until then, some subtle hints of paint should do.

Wait... what was that? Rain slowly reached up her new arm to crush the soft, floppy object on her head. It was one of those... hat... things. Rain just chuckled and tossed it over her shoulder. She wouldn't be needing it.

The Porters were still pounding away. Her attempts at a feminine grace looked ridiculous in the new body as she walked to the door. She scowled with a hand on the handle. "You coming, Fins?" she called back without turning.

Hoto pulled back in and just shook her head. "They won't let us. W-we have to be here. They... they couldn't just let me stay in my room. And they... w-won't let us leave."

IC: Haken - Hallways

Haken moved back to avoid the hammer, then went to the right and sped up faster, trying to catch up to the two.

"You really think I'm going to let you win this easily?" He said to Karzfire and Doubt, grinning as he sped up.

IC Doubt

Doubt saw Karzfire fully distracted by Haken, and slowed down suddenly, swinging the chain ball at his face.

Good thing you're so aware, lol.

IC Vaalku

Vaalku went dead. Unless Tube and Whak tore the case open, it would have looked like a couple of corpses.

IC: Raith - Library

I'm still absent-mindedly looking at Nymph when a Porter rolls between us, delivering its message...intriguing, but a funeral is what people do, I suppose. Before I forget, I ask the other rahkshi "What's your name, by the way?" I use phrasing such as this to seem more friendly.

IC: Torch - Halls

One of the adorable Porters informs us that a funeral for some people is happening at the Causeway "Well, looks like you can see a nice funeral to start off your days at Corpus Rahkshi." I say enthusiastically.

IC: Snake - Halls

The paint has finally seemed to dry and, with a few swapped armour pieces, I look like a completely different being other than my eye colour. I hear a knock on the door, but not exactly a knock, more like something repeatedly rolling against it...my suspicions are confirmed when a robotic voice sends its message. A spark of anger ignites within me - Tridax of all people has no right to mourn those who've died. Still, it seems mandatory, so I follow the Porter. It occurs to me that I won't be able to recognize Kat and Fang, nor them recognize me...

Edited by 000

Kathok

Tube seemed pretty pleased with themself. They grinned a wide, infectious grin and swayed back and forth in a self-satisfied way. It was the right room after all.

Perhaps because of this, it took them a moment to see the two other Rahkshi within, but their grin only widened. "Legion, are you having a slumber party?"

IC: Shock

"Well hello... Wonder if there is an assignment about to go down..." Shock said, looking around. His eyes fell upon what seemed to be a... Monument? "Well that's boring... A funeral? Ugh. I want to cause them, not go to them..." He said, sighing.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg