Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Fang - Cauldron

He paused for a moment before answering. Although he thought he believed Sidonas, he was hesitant to hand out names. Who knew who could be listening? And there was always that possibility that the Rahkshi before him was not all he seemed...

Speaking of which, two new Rahkshi just wandered in. One burst through the falls, flying at a reckless speed, the other quietly sneaking in from the bottom. Fang was about to slip back into the shadows when he recognized the latter as Caoutchouc.

Still, he did not want to be seen by so many. One Rahkshi seeing through his disguise was already far too much. "I'm sure there's another one in here," Fang replied as he turned away to grab his paints. He kept his voice low, hoping to avoid further attentions as he made his way to the back of the Cauldron. Then, he paused, and looked back to Kat. "I'd... prefer you not to see this," he muttered uncomfortably. And then he went on, hoping for no further interruptions. A change of paint was one thing. But if the Makuta was looking for him, he needed to do a lot more than that.

Edited by Click

IC: Sidonas - Cauldron

"Thanks." He replied, looking around for a paintbrush. Sido found one next to a rock, picked it up, and looked around for paints.

If I'm going to be stealthy, black or another dark color might be the best way to go.

Sidonas did exactly that. After finding some darker colored paints - black and red, the inventor moved deeper into the caverns, going to a secluded place to paint himself. Just before Sidonas began to paint, he started to think about the situation, and what he was about to do.

These markings...the bars on my shoulder, the line on my torso..these represent me. What is that, exactly? An inventor who is trying to make his designs a reality? A stealthy fighter who wishes to be free from those we might have called our mothers and fathers under different circumstances? A thief, trying to atone for stealing from the wrong person? Recoil's boyfriend?

Sidonas stopped, and pondered all of this, letting out a breath in seclusion.

It represents all that I have been. Sidonas, the failed inventor, the thief, the agile fighter. Now these new markings will show what I will be, not what I have been. Sidonas, the silent freedom fighter, the gadgeteer of the rebellion, the one who isn't cowardly and steals from random people, the Sidonas who is not a loudmouth and speaks out like a roaring Muaka, but the one who knows when to be silent, the one who has truly gained wisdom in the matters of the tongue, the one who will protect Recoil and will gain the trust and friendship of others. Now it is time to turn a page, to be apart of something greater than myself, to fight for freedom whether I live to see the end of it or not. Now the coward fades away, and the rebel is born out of that change.

Sidonas picked up the brush and began to paint himself. He started with his feet, covering the once white armor with dark shades of black that would hide him in the night.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC Clockwork:

Taking his new weapon, painstakingly buffed, Clockwork walked into the gym entrance, willing it to manifest a series of targets. Pointing his new weapon at one, he pulled the trigger. The weapon jerked, but was held steady by Clockwork's hand. The bolt buried itself in the center of the target.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Shock

"Palma, I may need help getting glass out of my back." Shock said, examining his sword.

IC: Vitesse

Vitesse decided that perhaps the library contained some useful knowledge. Reclining to flight position, she zoomed off.

OOC: open for interaction.

IC: Mortsia

Mortsia continued to watch over the Matoran in silence, while lost in his thoughts. How had the matoran gotten in? Somebody on the roof surely should have seen them. And yet, they had just.... Appeared. Sighing, he began to pace.

IC: Draco

"Very well. I will hunt for some of the others, starting with the Kualsirahk." Draco said. He flew off, deciding to start in the armory, as that was where he first was. Maybe he could trace from there.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Thespian

So, the great hand above wanted to play this game again.

So he sent me to this place.

What am I supposed to do?

Anyways.

I find myself beholding the Causeway leading into the academy. A great structure, magnificent in its form, terrible in its presence, awesome in its size...

I flew over the Causeway and into the school.

The hand above must not be in a writing mood this morning.

I promise, I'll deliver better soon.

OOC: new arrival! Open for interaction.

IC Flabbergaster

Ah, much better. Now he could stroll down the halls in ease, which is just what he did.

Oh look, a flying Rahk. Hello sir-ma'am-person!

Um, hello?

"Watch out!"

It was Flabbergaster who didn't realize he was standing in the center of the hall, and got rammed by Vitesse. He flew into the wall and collapsed onto the floor.

IC Doubt

Meh. So far nothing.

Let's try the gym again. Activating flight mode, Doubt soared off and towards the gym.

IC Vaalku

Hrrrrrrrngh!

Another couple of inches. This was a little better...?

IC: Dakilik

Dakilik walked into the gym, waiting for an opponent.

IC: Karzfire

Karzfire looked around the gym for a sparring... partner. He turned and saw a Rahk flying down the halls to the gym. Karzfire stopped in front of the flying Rahk. "Heading to the gym?" he asked, cracking his knuckles.

OoC: That's Doubt, Ghiddy

Edited by Dallior Nuva

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

IC: Karzfire

Karzfire wasn't sure if Doubt was being cheeky or cowardly, but all Karzfire knew was that he had a punching bag. He chased Doubt into the gym. "Your move." he said, bowing sarcastically.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

IC: Rain - Infirmary

The soft whimpers had long since died down, and Rain had fallen asleep under the soft pillow. Only the tiniest tip of a dark grey tail showed her Kraata's presence on the bed.

IC: Char - Gym

Char idly watched the battles beginning around her from her seat, making no moves to join in. She was no fighter, but they were. She began wondering what she could do to get the victors on her side.

IC: Fang - Cauldron

Fang retreated to the darkest corner of the Cauldron he could find. A faint flicker of plasma lit the esoteric assortment of scraps before him, and his eyes scanned over them to find what he was looking for. His silhouette darted downwards, scooped up a few pieces, and continued on its way. He had a lot of work to do.

At last, he collapsed among the piles and set his gatherings beside him. And then he didn't move for the longest time. His breath came out slowly and evenly, bursting with steam into the cool air.

His hand reached across, grasping his forearm with a tight grip, and then he pulled, pouring plasma into the armor to loosen it. And then it came off. The thick, strong plating was nothing but scraps of metal fixed to his natural armor. The frail-looking, natural arm of his suit glittered from underneath. He tried to push the memories out of his mind as he turned to the other.

In time, the Fang that rested there was unrecognizable. Where once had been strong and powerful plates of tan, now revealed a thin and soft red carapace. There had been a reason why he had been attacked so long ago in the hatching grounds. The suit he had been given was intimidating, fluid, and tall. But even then, he was helpless against the tiny and weak Rahkshi that attacked him out of jealousy. With the old suit gone, he had done the best he could with the castaway one left behind. And now he was going to undo all those days of rebuilding while the others raided villages... leaving behind the "unworthy."

The plates were tough. They had to be to withstand the burning heat of plasma for any length of time. But with enough pressure and heat from his new level four abilities, Fang began reshaping his old body's shell into something new.

• Upvote 3

Oh for the love of- Vitesse crashed into the rather large Rahkshi who had stepped in her path. She landed right next to Friendlycasper. "Really?" She asked, getting up. "I already had a concussion today. I do not need another."

Draco entered the armory, looking around for his target.

OOC: Open for interaction.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Shield
The problem with joining the rebellion, was that Shield had no idea where to find Kat to ask if his invitation was still valid, He sighed, as he painted on a symbol of a Volitak. He always liked that mask, his favorite hero, Nidhiki used it. The Volitak sat neatly on the shield, surrounded with a vine pattern around the shield, to match his new armour.

IC Caoutchouc

"Kat?"

He turned sluggishly to the voice before speaking. The Turahk had been repainted and reimagined, a trick that would fool most people. Not so for him, mainly due to his way of looking at the world. She had called him out by name anyways, how could he not recognize such a distinctive voice? Not one person had he expected to see here, instead there were several. Coincidentally, they were those he knew or had met in some way. "What are you doing here?"

...but close to it

IC Kat:

"We're a small group. Me, Fang, Snake, Xara, maybe Hoto and Era, and Jayar. Shield, too, if I can find him.

We're gonna make a name for ourselves out in the world. Something besides the faceless armies of the Makuta."

I looked around.

"I know you're different, Cao. We've all seen what Tridax thinks of us, and I don't think you want that.

That said, I haven't figured out where we'll go just yet. I'm thinking Malebranche."

IC Caoutchouc

He was silent for a few moments, impassively staring past Kat into the rock walls of the cavern.

"What a stupid idea... Not just stupid, but immature and childish. You sound like a self help book, escape from Tridax? Make a name for ourselves? We're a bunch of mutated kill machines! We don't get to just run away and change our fates or make our own choices like that. What do you think will happen when matoran see us, or when toa are called because a whole crowd of rahkshi flew into some village? They won't listen to us, they probably shouldn't either. Tridax is right when he brands us as fighters or killers, that's all we've been good for. The whole school has been a cesspit of death and violence since day one!"

• Upvote 1

...but close to it

IC Kat:

I stared.

"So we should just resign our entire species to serving under a bunch of self absorbed beings who only want to use us as a means to an end?

This isn't about what we are or were, Cao. This is about what we could be. Our Destiny as a species!"

That all too familiar flame lit in my eyes.

"Maybe the people won't accept us. I wouldn't blame them. They have no reason to trust us."

An idea formed.

"So maybe we give them a reason to."

"You want something worth fighting for, Caoutchoac? How about the end of Tridax's reign? How about freedom from the Brotherhood? We band together, there's nothing we can't do."

More plans came together in my head.

"We aren't the mindless savages that our predecessors were. We're more than that. Malebranche is only the first step. We get people out, and we take down Trudax, and then we leave. Go to one of the southern continents. Out of the way. No one to hurt or hurt us."

I looked him dead in the eye.

"What do you say?"

IC Caoutchouc

"You don't get it. People aren't just going to let us go, especially if we manage to take down a Makuta. Which is a laughable notion by itself. We prove to others that we're above violence and killing by using violence to escape and overthrow one of the world's ruling class? Ha!"

A rahk joined them then, Shield. Caoutchouc recognized him from Visorak.

"And what you speak of... Causes worth fighting for, they don't exist. Root fought for what he believed in, look where it got him. Dead and forgotten on some forsaken island. Exxan, karz knows what he was thinking in his last moments... He fought for the same reason, didn't he? They both failed because the concept itself is flawed." In contrast to the all to familiar fire of the Turahk, an alien emotion shone in the elastirahk's eyes : Fear.

"The best we can do is to run. Hide and seek out a simple life. Escaping to the southern continent is a good plan, but making our exit via a blaze of glory and death? Foolish. If you want to save anyone, save yourself. Forget about the people at Corpus."

...but close to it

IC Caoutchouc

"A noble or honorable death is a lie. People die kicking and screaming and terrified, you saw Zex, didn't you? What do you think would happen to you if Tridax found out? Worse I'm sure. This isn't some story, it's real life. You talk about the me that you knew... Well, he was lost in stories. Now I'm cognizant of reality, I know that things won't go as planned, people will keep dying and the ones left behind don't get some cushy epilogue or a ray of hope shining through the clouds. They have to keep living through the horror."

He turns to Shield now, "I don't know about you, but I'd rather leave it all behind. If my connections and friends weigh me down, I'll have to cut them free. And I'd urge them to do the same."

...but close to it

IC: Palma was possibly a little agitated when she was removing the glass from Shock's back, applying a little more haste and less care than normal. She was worrying about the cordoned off and concealed Matoran. Every moment she was spent away from him was an opening for death to claim him...

IC: Porters scrambled and rolled through the school, the announcement of the coming wake spilling from their mechanicals jaws. They kept rolling about the place, rounding up and herding them to the Causeway if needed. Their persistence was ensured they'd come across the Matoran in the closet sooner or later...

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Vlad / Roof, Cave

Oh look, clouds were blotting out the sun. Pity, Vlad had been enjoying the bright light. Oh well... He still had the Cloak of Umbra to illuminate him, at least. He sat clutching it, hoping Ivan would arrive.

And at last, the Ice Bat did, waving Vlad to follow him to the cave he had found. "Took you long enough," muttered the reluctant Rahkshi of Hunger before clumsily leaping off the roof and into flight mode. The stone walls flew by until at last a meager cavity presented itself, and Ivan fluttered inside.

"Zis?" Vlad asked, incredulous, as he crouched to fit through the small opening, and a curvy sort of hallway with a low-ceiling. "How vill zis be big en - oh," he trailed off. Despite the small entrance, the actual cave was actually relatively spacious - probably just a little bigger than a dorm room, and with the added bonus of having a small pool of water, filled by a trickle through some mysterious fissure, in the back. And upon further inspection, Vlad discovered another small crag behind a stalactite, a possible last resort hiding place in the event of an intrusion.

"It's perfect," he declared. "Thanks, Ivan..."

What was that faint rumbling coming from above?

IC: Shark / Dorms, Infirmary

It was the Porters -

How long had he been out!? No... calm. He had merely, unfortunately, overslept. And now some sort of assignment must be under way. Hmm. He leapt out of bed, snatched up his unnamed sword and Faithful, and calmly strode out the door to hear one of the Porters' deliver a message. A funeral? Hmm.

He had to get Rain to the suit, and quickly. The Porters were, theoretically, not intelligent to notice that Dane was dead rather than asleep... But once they got to his room, they'd be sure to try and wake him up, and failing that discover eventually the subterfuge... And Fang was far too stupid to have planned that out. It would be a dead giveaway that something was up, though spun right he could perhaps frame Phogen for framing Fang...? Probably not. He had best get the suit before the Fohrok.

He would begin by collecting Rain from the Infirmary, as a casually concerned friend. Then he'd simply bring her to Dane's room and stride right in (he had the key) before the Porters had even made their way inside, and if they had, he'd simply shoo them away - as a 'friend,' he could awaken Dane easier than they, he'd explain.

So Shark began to head purposefully for the Infirmary.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC Caoutchouc

"That's insane!" He was angry now. No, he had been angry this whole time. But only now was it bubbling up.

"You act like the world is all black and white, good and evil! Well I'm telling you it isn't like that, and if you believe it you're the type that's too mad to be reasoned with!"

• Upvote 1

...but close to it

IC: Shock

Shock exited the infirmary, a little sore due to haste. Whatever, at least he had his appendages. The whirring of the porters soon came to the ears of Shock. "Oh, back for more are you? I'll take you all o-" Shock turned around, seeing the swarm. "Oh. Never mind, guess I will go to wherever your pointing..." He turned around, walking to the front of the school.

She could not get a break. It seemed that Tridax had some form of announcement to make. Sighing, she turned to walk to where the Porters were pointing: At the front of the school. "Let's see what his majesty wants..." She muttered under his breath: hopefully the fat one did not here her.

IC: Mortsia

The faint whirring of Porters grabbed the attention of Mortsia. Alarmed, Mortsia jumped up. They would surely find the Matoran! What to do, oh what to do? Ah! Maybe this idea could work...

"How do Porters see?

With site or some other form?

For this Matoran to be free

We must hide him in the dorm."

No sign... Ah. The Porter calls echoed through the hall way. It was time. Draco flew off to where the Porters were directing.

Edited by Wielder-of-Shadow

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Porters scrambled and rolled through the school, the announcement of the coming wake spilling from their mechanicals jaws. They kept rolling about the place, rounding up and herding them to the Causeway if needed. Their persistence was ensured they'd come across the Matoran in the closet sooner or later...

IC: Matoran - Storage Room.

He could hear something outside, trying to force the door open. Shaking, he tried to brace his feet against the collapsed shelf, hoping desperately that whatever was out there would lose patience and wander off. 

IC: Palma was possibly a little agitated when she was removing the glass from Shock's back, applying a little more haste and less care than normal. She was worrying about the cordoned off and concealed Matoran. Every moment she was spent away from him was an opening for death to claim him...

IC: Sliver - Infirmary.

"Excuse me?" I cleared my throat as I came in. "You're the school medic, aren't you?" 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar