Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Seriously, he uses books to kill a guy one time, and now he's going to be stuck with this dodgy nickname?   :???:

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

But you generally don't get nicknames for doing something only once. Nicknames develop over time, not overnight. See, if Exxan habitually killed library-goers with books every day, then it might make more sense as a nickname. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I just finished my first commissioned Rahkshi, avmatoran's Abyssium. And he looks pretty epic. I'll be getting to Omega and Kat pretty soon (now that I'm practically on break), but I guess this gives you a taste of how they will look. He's definitely a lot cleaner than Tube and Fang (though I'm not doing anything like Hoto for a while).

You win the unofficial  :bzpower: Corpus Rahkshi art contest.   :winner:

• Upvote 1

All this art inspired me...

corpus.png

Here's Vir! Is it ok with anyone else if I make sprites of their Rahkshi?

EDIT: And is this image small enough?

Edited by Akavakaku

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

Go right on ahead. I have no objections. 

Once again, I find myself in a position where I'm wondering just how the heck I managed to pull this off.

When Exxan managed to defeat Caoutchouc, I thought it was fluke and that he'd get his arse kicked by Squid. Then he killed Squid as well. When Tridax showed up, I thought for sure Exxan was going to get vaporised, but he didn't. Instead, Tridax says his team wins. And then Exxan becomes one of the first level three students ever. 

I don't know what I'm doing, but I've clearly somehow done something right. I just don't understand how.  :???:

• Upvote 1

No, you misunderstand. I'm the confused one. 

Name: Coryn

Variation: Chameleon

Level: 2

Gear: Coryn has the complimentary Rahkshi staff of chameleon, though his preferred weapons are two daggers that he keeps at his sides. He also has a satchel for carrying books and other interesting things.

Appearance: Coryn looks like an everyday Rahkshi of Chameleon with Lerahk like spines, but he is commonly seen in  bow tie and fez

Personality: Coryn is rather shy and quiet, tending to hide in shadows (I mean in the deeper, darker shadows, If such a thing exists) though he is quite ferocious if need be. He likes to read books about just about anything. He as a slightly more intelligence level than most of the new kraata, though what he has in brain, he lacks in brawn.    

Bio. Coryn has very few friends (acquaintances, non-enemies?), who he is very close to. He spends most of his time hiding in a corner using his power to conceal himself while he reads books from the library. Thats really all I can say for him. .  

Edited by The Skakdi Chronicler

First off, thank you, Click, for getting to Abyssium first. He looks awesome. Once you're done with everyone else's, would you be willing to also do Anubissium?

Also, congratulations, Roman, for getting to level 3.

Finally, would Squid be willing to join what will likely be called The Abyss, Pohatu? Also, for whoever came up with that name, nicely done.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

Please note that both Squid and Phogen, played by PMOS and Funkydude respectively, also leveled up. 

First off, thank you, Click, for getting to Abyssium first. He looks awesome. Once you're done with everyone else's, would you be willing to also do Anubissium?

Finally, would Squid be willing to join what will likely be called The Abyss, Pohatu? Also, for whoever came up with that name, nicely done.

Squid might not want to join a group because that would make him have a "side." His loyalty is to his friends and his duty. He'll befriend all of the member of the Aybss, but he'll also do the same to Phogen's group and the rest if he is given the chance. The only group I can see him joining is the rock band... if he gets to play synthesizer.

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

Name: Zubarahk

Variation: Confusion

Level: 2 (I'll never hit level 3.  :crying: )

Gear: Nothing, he was banned from using weapons after he kept blunting the sharp edges by smashing them against stone. However, Zuba sometimes says he threw his staff at Tridax and hit him in the kanohi, although this is untrue.

Appearance: Like all Rahkshi of confusion, Zubarahk is a black and red kraata with a gray shell, head, hands and feet. The rest of him is colored green, save for three silver spines, which are running down his back. However, Zubarahk's spikes are blunt and dull. This may be due to his accidental injuries. 

Bio: He was created from a random makuta's antidermis. However, during the creation process, his father absorbed him back into his body and then reformed his son because he was wondering what would happen to the kraata if its birth was interrupted and resumed. The result was a dopey kraata that was slow, sleepy and prone to accidents. During his time at Corpus Rahkshi, he has gotten into many accidents got in a fight with a bully after kicking him in the face because he slipped on a puddle.

Edited by Lewa the Soaring Champion

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Wow, Metal's already back for more punishment? I have to give him credit for his resilience.

I think we can officially count Fang as one of Phogen's (or any other schemer's) enemies: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/15652-corpus-rahkshi/?do=findComment&comment=804909

Fang does have a habit of glossing over details to make his story better. Also, putting revenge before his usual just and honorable manner.

Speaking of which, Exxan better watch his back. :evilgrin:

• Upvote 1

That's probably Omega's fault for yelling at the top of his voice the whole way. And partially Fang's. But it is curious that everyone is coming. I guess Exxan isn't all that popular.

You have put me in an interesting position. Fang is quickly becoming a thorn, but Squid has not deserved status as an enemy. In fact, there are quite a few in the group who are rather promising. It would be a shame if they ended up on a blacklist.

Let me just say that the conspirators should tread carefully. Try not to wrong the heavily-armed elephant in the room. And not letting her know might be worse than her being in on it.

On a side note, what accusations have been leveled for this vigilante action?

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

It's all about revenge. Fang wants to get Exxan back for defeating him, Squid's just in on it for the justice (as he understands it), Raptor's in for Fang (still not sure why he likes Fang so much), and Omega and Burst are just in it for the jealousy.

Edited by Click