Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Oh, and is it frowned upon to have one of your characters help another one of your characters if there is a legitimate reason? I'm assuming the answer is a no. Am I correct?

As long as you're not turning them into mindless fightbots who instantly know what each other are thinking, it's usually okay.

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Ghidora, I added Haken's reply in my edit of my last post by the way. Oh, and grazie for the information Nato.

Going to MakutaKing, anyone want fried Tarakava?

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

I'd prefer a Kane-Ra steak burger.

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Everyone currently fighting in the hallways is now eligible for one free Rahkshake with a side of Anger, courtesy of Venom.

You're welcome.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Due to how much this fight has carried on without them, I'd kindly request that everyone leave Sliver and Mangai to finish their skirmish without interference - if or when ToaKapura finally replies to my last post.

Due to how much this fight has carried on without them, I'd kindly request that everyone leave Sliver and Mangai to finish their skirmish without interference - if or when ToaKapura finally replies to my last post.

Can I still have Mar'jik point to them? :P It may seem like a silly question, but I will have to do some edits if the answer is no.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Ever since Grim was made I've been waiting for people to make puns on his name.

Hmm..Yes, it is rather grim. I nose how it is snot funny.

Punny fact, I saw some Locust in a guy's truck the other day.

Are my jokes punny enough? I do hope I nose how to crack a good joke.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Sorry, no. You try too hard, Kovika.

Nightmare is waiting in the Background, for this Skirmish to end, and he Can Retrieve his Knives without the Possibility of being Injured whilst doing it.

Also, I'm thinking of making a New Character, One that is... Deaf.

Edited by Dragon11603

Metal sphere + force of greatsword = metal sphere carrying inertia of greatsword, hence flying backwards.

And considering Doubt was holding it, the force would also be pushing him as well. And no, a giant Rahk palm doesn't turn to play-doh when the metal ball it was holding gets struck.

But a ball is round and smooth. You can't use something like that to block an edged weapon.

The sword would just go skittering off to either side of the ball - still carrying most of its momentum, and cutting off some fingers at the very least.

Yeah. Subject gave me an idea.

Name: Flabbergaster

Variation: Fear

Level: 2

Gear: Nothing. Except a bag of tiny toy Matoran masks in a bag, which he keeps in his dorm. Protective dark red armour over his stomach and hands.

Appearance: A crimson red, unlike the usual red Turahks, Flabbergaster is the fattest Rahkshi ever recorded. He stands a little higher than the average Rahk as well. Has deep purple eyes and purple highlights.

Personality: Very friendly and loves to make a good pun. Can laugh so loud it imitates that of a level 1 power scream Rahk, except he doesn't amplify his voice intentionally. Has apparently no taste buds, as he is willing to eat as much refectory slop as he can.

Bio: On the creation of one of his Rahkshi, a Makuta's Matoran servant played a nasty trick: he amplified the weight of the Rahkshi suit and Kraata so that the Rahk would be a gluttonous slob. That Matoran is dead now. Flabergaster was given his name due to his Makuta's reaction when seeing him. He learned Flabbergaster's armour is a little stronger than most; nonetheless he still doubled it up on his stomach for protection. Given to Tridax as a joke upon turning level two. Flabbergaster was and always will be very slow, heavy, and seemingly rock the school when he walks. But give him space to build up speed, and this Rahk can pummel through anything in his way. Also, due to his weight, he can only fly a Bio off the ground, slower than most Rahks as well. A Rahk with incredible speed could catch him.

I think I stretched the bodies of Rahks too far with this one.

All of these epitaphs and mourning people.... I had no idea everyone loved Exxan so much.... I feel really bad now. 

What have I done?