Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

It was proper, but not "official."

What's that even supposed to mean? 

It sounds like you're trying to demean what other player's characters have already done by saying that the actions of your own characters are somehow more legitimate - despite the fact that what Kat, Phogen and the others did was of their own initiative, and that your characters are only building a memorial because Tridax told them to. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

but what's the probability that, say, a Rahkshi of Anger could K.O. a Rahkshi of Density Control by smashing the bottom of her fist repeatedly into his face?

...where's this going? :P

...where's this going?  :P

I think its about the Venom vs. Eps fight.

Exactly.

How about a fist?

I'm not expecting it to pierce the armor or anything, but what's the probability that, say, a Rahkshi of Anger could K.O. a Rahkshi of Density Control by smashing the bottom of her fist repeatedly into his face?

I think you'd have to punch them a lot and would probably break your fingers before you knocked them out

Well, Venom did walk into the infirmary with a busted up and blood-soaked hand the last time she was in there, and she did hit Eps quite a few times before he passed out...

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

It was proper, but not "official."

What's that even supposed to mean? 

It sounds like you're trying to demean what other player's characters have already done by saying that the actions of your own characters are somehow more legitimate - despite the fact that what Kat, Phogen and the others did was of their own initiative, and that your characters are only building a memorial because Tridax told them to. 

Sorry. I knew that both words were going to be used and interpreted wrong. At this point I don't really know where I was going with this. So yeah...

And technically it is Toxin who is doing the building. Bullseye is there to make sure Toxin is alive.

Oh yes we need that Gif Arctic

And what do you want? Please specify. I haven't made a gif in a long while since my first finished comic series. And that was at least 3 years ago.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

This isn't one of your quote-unquote "comedies", Ghidora. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

No. So please stop.

Yeah, Ghidora....I don't think what you want me to do is really funny. There isn't a punchline to it. Unless Vaalku's getting punched. in the nose.

Then I guess it's pretty funny.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17
  • Upvote 3

And technically it is Toxin who is doing the building

Wait, what? 

How does a limbless slug build anything? 

So, Snake's gonna get a repaint. It can't be anything too flamboyant or noticeable, but I'd like it to at least be unique.

Any ideas for colour schemes?

Seeing as he's cyan and bright green at the moment, maybe something gunmetal with dark turquoise?

Kat and Shield both just painted themselves gunmetal. If anyone more follows suit it'll really start getting cliché. (If not just repaints in general.)

I'd throw in the idea of a slightly darker blue, silver, and orange detailing for Shake, myself.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Thanks for approving the timeskip, Ultron. And thank you Chumpu for suggesting it. 

IC: Draco

"Indeed. But I believe that there may be another rebellion," Draco said, talons clicking. "One of less incompetent students, but still fools for trying."

What reason does Draco have to suspect that another rebellion is brewing? The only one who's said anything about it to him is Mangai, who was operating by all appearances alone. He doesn't really have any other evidence as far as I know (correct me if I am wrong), so it's really a little metagamey. I'd appreciate it, and so would others I am sure, if you would kindly change that to something that sounds significantly less certain, if not get rid of it entirely.

EDIT: Redacted, as explained in my next post a bit further down.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

I'm with Johnrahk on this. It's incredibly metagamey.

Mangai was one moronic lunatic rambling about rebellion, and no one was agreeing with him, so I don't see what part of that situation would give Draco even the slightest impression that there would be another rebellion. 

Actually, it's been pointed out to me that Draco does in fact have good reason to suspect another pocket of rebellion. He was close enough to Kat, Fang, and Snake in the Armory to potentially overhear their discussion, even the word rebellion itself mentioned several times, like here. Therefore I redact my previous post; there is no real need for you to edit, Wielder. I apologize for the confusion.

SO...if someone is curious to know of this song thing. I came up with this idea when Omega had his funeral/cremation, thinking about what Bullseye would do if I he heard that he would be given a funeral by his (Omega's) friends. It expanded to be this.

Omega: The Song of Honor

Dallior: The Song of the Forgotten

Discord: The Song of the Insane

Silencer: The Song of Brotherhood

Zex: The Song of Lament

Shadow: The Song of Injustice

Root: The Song of Heroes

Exxan: The Song of Repentance

Maybe someone could find real songs for each one, I guess.

Johnrahk is right. 

This is a clear example of exactly what he's talking about:

Exxan: The Song of Repentance

Exxan never repented for what he did. He feels bad about what he did to Omega, sure, but he doesn't regret it, because he felt it was necessary, and can't see any other way he could've dealt with the situation. 

Edited by Locus

He didn't know them. True. But I felt that, knowing Bullseye's character, he would feel compelled to do something for them.

Maybe I'll retcon those two posts and make a central song just to mourn the death. But Omega still gets his own tune.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

He said, before he snapped and attacked. He might take one down, but all three? That would be impossible. Besides, they all wanted the same thing.

Just wanting some clarification before I respond to this; Which of the three is he attacking, and how is he attacking them? 

He is not attacking. He wants to end the argument before he snaps, making a dumb move by attacking potential allies(look how well that's happening) and ending up on the ground with Mangai. I will edit and make it clearer.

Edited by Wielder-of-Shadow

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg