Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Or an E.

Too soon, man. Too soon.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

In three words, you managed to lose all of the respect I once had for you. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

That actually hurt somewhere very deep inside the microscopic chunk of ice I call a heart.

I think I'm going to go cry now. :P

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Nope.

My secondary programming just kicked in, and it's advising me to be even more evil than before. My first act will be to kill off Rail and replace him with a juggling clown riding a unicycle, forcing you to look for another Rahkshi willing to form a Kaita with Xara (good luck with that), and my second will be to entirely scrap the idea I was working on/eventually going to post in the RPG Planning Topic in order to divert those resources towards other equally nefarious pursuits, such as; making Kain's Exo-Suit head bang (again), forcing Xhalia to remain locked in interaction for the rest of eternity, and my personal favorite, having Sal confess her undying love for Fade.

Congratulations, Nato; you've just created a monster. :devil:

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to make ten more characters across the various RPGs that speak only in internet memes...

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

I.... actually can't think of a response to that.

You win.

• Upvote 2

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I would write up a celebratory post, but I believe we've been off-topic for long enough as it is.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Please no. 

we've been off-topic for long enough as it is.

Which joke? We've made quite a few now....

However, Mangai is being, well, electrocuted, and I would think that your muscles wouldn't be acting right if you had basically the Rahkshi form of a taser electrocuting you.

They aren't, they locked into place pulling the arm where Mangai couldn't move his arm.

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Wait a minute.... you said:

I feel I should point out that Shock yanking his arm in the opposite direction Mangai was already pulling very hard on would likely dislocate Shock's shoulder.

But now you're contradicting yourself by saying:

They aren't, they locked into place pulling the arm where Mangai couldn't move his arm.

If Mangai can't move his arm, then he can't actually use those muscles to pull.

Which kind of renders your entire argument moot. 

Even if his muscles are locked in place, making it hard for Shock to pull himself free, Mangai is no longer pulling. Therefore Shock wouldn't necessarily dislocate anything in freeing himself. 

Edited by Locus

Scorp, er, Chumpu, with Sidonas' reflexes, do you think it possible for him to catch the staff or grab ahold of the shaft of the staff coming towards his neck?

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

If it's been aimed at his neck, I don't like his chances of being able to stop it, even if he does manage to grab it. 

I have a question:

How powerful are Fog's new level three abilities? I looked at the kraata variations page, but it was inspecific. Would he be able to make normal clouds into stormclouds? Or just make it rain if there were clouds?

And another question:

Since level 3 Weather COntrol allows for manipulation of existing weather, what's the best way to know what the weather is? I mean, rain is usually pointed out, but what about the other types?

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

If the muscles were locked (not limp, picture rigor mortis minus the being dead part :P) while pulling then pressure would remain on Shock's arm. He could have alleviated it by moving towards Mangai then workong to free himself, but pulling away would make it worse. But hey at the end of the day it's your character and your call to make, I've stated my opinion and supplied my evidence, but I'll respect your decision whether you agree with me or not.

Edited by ToaKapura1234

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

He ran over to the closet and wedged the hook on his staff through the edge of the door and yanked it open just enough for the Matoran to fit through, but not enough for the shelves and boxes to fall on the Matoran. He got his staff stuck between the door and wall and reached in to grab the Matoran, desperately hoping that he was still unconcious.

Um.... What boxes? Also, I made it pretty clear when I posted about the storage room that its door opens inwards. That's the whole reason the Matoran knocked the shelf over in front of it. 

So unless Mangai is ripping the door off its hinges, I don't see how he could be opening it outwards. I might also add that having your character suddenly break away and run off to do something else in the middle of a fight, without giving the people they're fighting a chance to respond, isn't particularly polite. 

Therefore, I'm forced to disregard this part of your post in order to continue the actual fight. 

Karz, I don't want Sido to die, or at least not like this. Going to wait a little bit, see if I get lucky. Plus I've got somethings to do.

Edited by Kovika

:/ stalling because you don't want a certain outcome is generally frowned upon.

That said, real life stuff comes first, and I get that.

Going around killing characters is also generally frowned upon. Kovika has been working on Sidonas for ages and has likely become attached, not wanting him to die to some newly introduced killer character is pretty reasonable.

Not to say either side is riiight, per say. But if Kovika doesn't want Sidonas killed, you could work with him on that and figure out a non lethal IC ending.

...but close to it

:/ stalling because you don't want a certain outcome is generally frowned upon.

That said, real life stuff comes first, and I get that.

Going around killing characters is also generally frowned upon. Kovika has been working on Sidonas for ages and has likely become attached, not wanting him to die to some newly introduced killer character is pretty reasonable.

Not to say either side is riiight, per say. But if Kovika doesn't want Sidonas killed, you could work with him on that and figure out a non lethal IC ending.

Timageness here basically took the words out of my mouth. Haken I really don't have major plans for besides being one of those 'Good person on the wrong side' kind of people when rebellion breaks out. I'll be bringing in some new characters possibly next week. One of those I plan to work on with a similar amount of attempt at character development and a clever skill set as with Sidonas. As for his survival, I really would like to try and keep Sidonas alive, if I can get him to live whether by the skin of his teeth or coincidence or anything else, I will.

Now, I am not the best at taking a lot of time to develop or make drafts of a character before bringing them to get approved. Both Sidonas and Haken I wrote in an hour or two while fueled up on coffee and two hours of sleep at the most. So I usually do not put a lot of planning into what I make and usually have them thrown into whatever situation I can find that makes sense.

That said, I would like to work out something, any non-lethal ending to this fight. Now yes, I was at fault for using my circumstances and some stuff I had to do as both responsibility and my own obligations, and a way to stall. For that, my sincerest apologies.

As for the whole "Neither side is right ." thing, I do not believe neither of us is right in our frowned upon actions, and that we should try to correct them as best we can. That said, if anyone has any suggestions as to how Chumpu and I might let the inventor get away with his life, (Because at this rate I will accept anything but death or permanent disability.) let us know.

Grazie Amico(s),

-Kovika

Timageness here basically took the words out of my mouth.

That's Tiragath, not Timeageness.