Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

I like that plan even better. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

The cake is a lie. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Frog honestly confuses me. How does a blind rahkshi read or write? 

• Upvote 3

My thoughts exactly. 

Also, I fixed one of your posts:

IC Flabbergaster

"Let's call it a prediction." Flabbergaster said. "There are many stronger Rahks around than the one who broke your foot."

"They tend to get ticked easier when Vaalku insults them for no reason, also."

IC Doubt

"I see. My name's Doubt. Hey, if you have any more trouble with those two, let me know. I fought rather poorly that time."

With that, Doubt switched into flight mode, forgetting the fact that his opponents had headed this way as well.

• Upvote 3

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

Yeah, but that's honestly the way he is. He loves picking fights and insulting people, and in the end trying to kill them. I wanted him to be like that. The way I see Vaalku, he always plays the victim, even when he technically starts the fight. Shock, on the other hand, does not, and will continue fighting. Also, he most likely also has a darker backstory. I might have to run it by not-Ultron to see if it's okay.

Edited by Akai Zaza

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

When I hear Jorflaz, I think of this:

Am I missing something here?

I just ran a search of the recent posts in this topic and the gameplay one, and couldn't find that word anywhere. 

I'm not sure why he's bringing it up now, since I've not actually mentioned him for a while, but Jorflaz is one of Lucid's recurring imaginary friends.

When I hear Jorflaz, I think of this:

[snip]

Just a thought.

And while I once professed not to know exactly what he was, I've since gotten a pretty good idea of his identity and appearance. And I can confirm this is not it.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Lucid should have some dream about the Corp Rahk prolific post thing and throw a party. I would, but last time Dakilik broke the fourth wall, the entire Student Register screamed at me.

• Upvote 2

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

Ooh, I just remembered something.

Does anyone want to have a big real-life "ground is lava" tournament in the Gym as a battle/game? Last Rahk standing wins?

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

We don't condone needlessly murdering students. 

Well, maybe not LAVA. Just a bunch of small pits or water in actuality, but just that same principle. Just shoving other Rahks around until only one is left on a platform.

Please refer to my earlier statement. 

Am I the only one reading it as 'tar', when people are trying to verify the difference of both tear's?

We don't condone needlessly murdering students.

Isn't that what the Makuta want the rahkshi to do in Corpus?

needlessly murdering students

What Red Eye Zaza said. Murdering students is a big no no. Matoran on the other hand...

~Just call me Shadow_Ignited~

Yeah... well done... 

Bleh, getting bogged down in family stuff. I really hope the day doesn't go as badly as I think it might...

Name: Moonlight

Variation: Shapeshifting

Level: 2

Appearance: Much shorter than the average Rahkshi. Small, stubby fins. Peachy-orange eyes. A mistake with his armour left the head dark blue.

Gear: An iron armcover fitting over his right shoulder. Suspiciously looks like a big hand...

Personality: Shy, nervous, and generally friendly, Moonlight loves to write, a feat he learned with some difficulty. His happy demeanor emphasizes his non-threatening nature and a willingness to help.

Name: Sunshine

Variation: Shapeshifting

Level: 2

Appearance: Big, tall, and deathly scary. His Kraata mask has been warped into a Hordika-like form. Blood-red eyes. Twisted, nightmarish fins. A more defined hunch to him than the usual Rahkshi.

Gear: A Gauntlet that fits over his right hand. Has connection points that seeming could fit into his shoulder... If they were bigger.

Personality: Sunshine finds everything and everyone annoying and abusive, unless he has gained a trust or respect of them. His taste for combat is extensive. All other Rahkshi who cannot fend for themselves or eliminate threats are weak, stupid fools who must be shown how to obey. Sunshine really likes the gruel.

Combined Bio:
Mutran had a scheme. To make a Rahk that could shrink at will. So he created the most hideous amalgamation of an actual functioning Rahkshi armour suit (with several flawed attempts), and shoved a Kraata inside. Sunshine was born. At the end of the day, however, he shrunk against his will into a form with no awareness of his previous existence. Mutran decided to let it live, feeding Sunshine information on the small Rahkshi with no brain while keeping Moonlight content and poor, making Sunshine gain an incredible bloodlust for Moonlight, a target he would never find. He then sent Moonlight to corpus, with Sunshine seemingly heading to eliminate him.

Powers: Besides their obvious powers, Sunshine/Moonlight will switch between both forms when a certain amount of posts by that character are made. Sunshine has no access to his Rahkshi power, while Moonlight has all access to it.

Going to need you to clarify on what the number of posts between transformations is if you're going to do it that way

Oh, and Not-Ultron, do you think it would be possible to find any resources left in P-O-t-W? If so I've got some weapons that would need approval, or at least components of weapons.

Depends on the weapon.

7AOYGDJ.jpg

WOOOOH! Noob party!

Designation: Saber.

Variation: Gravity.

Level: 2.

Gear: A bandolier full of flashbangs; a large sword in place of the left arm.

Appearance: A well-built and fully armored maroon, navy and white Rahkshi. Has a prosthetic, metal lockjaw. Left arm has been amputated and replaced with a massive sword.

Personality: Bitter and prone to violence. Cannot speak, or use sign language, but can write masterfully. Slightly above average intelligence. Loyal to people who he trusts, but can be swayed by a large sum of money.

Bio: Lost jaw and lower arm in a massacre of an inter-Rahkshi battle, and is headed to Corpus Rahkshi to redeem himself.

Designation: Привид (pronounced Ghost).

Variation: Chameleon.

Gear: A rarely-used metal staff that can split in half to form nunchaku; a length of rope hanging at her hip.

Appearance: Armor is a slightly milky, transparent color and exposes all the intricate mechanics inside the suit, as well as her pitch-black Kraata.

Personality: Speaks in an old, forgotten language, and so is not understood by other Rahkshi. Knows multiple sign languages as well. A skilled survivalist and a bit of a tree-hugger, but knows how to defend herself.

Bio: Coming from a derelict and little-known Makuta far from Corpus Rahkshi, "Ghost" took one Karz of a detour to get to the school. Alone in the wild, she learned many skills that enabled her to survive until Corpus.

Designation: Boombox.

Variation: Sonics.

Gear: Two large, rectangular gloves with multiple buttons and keys all over them that can be used as music synthesizers; a headgear in the form of headphones that displays a sound visualizer on his ear ports and gives his voice a slight synth effect.

Appearance: Boombox’s suit is very boxy, with black and blue panels lined with orange. His shoulders are very wide but his waist very thin. His spines are straight and end with right angles.

Personality: Boombox is just there to have a good time. He likes to burst in, generating loud music for every taste. Open and friendly. Has a contagious upbeat attitude to hide the fact that he’s not very good at anything besides music - not very fit, average intelligence, and has never been in a fight.

Bio: Boombox collaborated with his Makuta to create his gloves, his life’s work. He was forced to flee when said Makuta was dethroned for being too pacifistic.

Designation: Swivel.

Variation: Dodge.

Gear: None.

Appearance: Swivel has a heavily modified, drab gray suit, especially in the joints. They allow Swivel to have a much higher level of articulation, in addition to making her moves quick and almost fluid. However, this sometimes backfires, and may result in her moving her arm when she wants to move her leg.

Personality: Swivel is secluded from other students, almost antisocial. She feels awkward around others, in part because of her modified construction and her misreatment at the hands of her Makuta. She can hold her own in a fight, however, and is well-read. She enjoys spending time in the gym, training her already superb agility.

Bio: Swivel’s suit was an experiment started by her Makuta. As such, she was unable to leave for Corpus Rahkshi until she’d mastered her advantages under close watch, only to be dismissed by her Makuta as a failure.

Designation: Sigma.

Variation: Cyclone.

Gear: Two “light sticks” with white-hot tips stored at the hips; a tan cowl connected to Sigma’s neck, covering his faceplate completely.

Appearance: Sigma’s suit is a soft azure, with white streaks lining his armor. Average size, but sleek and aerodynamic. A large white Σ is emblazoned on his faceplate, but is usually hidden by his cowl.

Personality: Sigma is a loner, eager to get away from the convoluted family he belongs to. He has adopted running as a favorite pastime, an escape from the everything he resents. Easily angered, although it usually doesn’t come to that.

Bio: Sigma is part of the “Omega Family”, although he wishes he wasn’t. He broke off on his own early on, not wanting to be affiliated with anything but himself.

Edited by Aerixx

Left arm has been amputated and replaced with a massive sword.

This sounds incredibly, horrendously impractical. 

Speaks in an old, forgotten language, and so is not understood by other Rahkshi. 

Last I checked, new breed rahkshi are only capable of speaking one language - their own. 

His shoulders are very wide but his waist very thin. 

I feel like this guy is just begging for someone to cut him in half. 

Sigma is part of the “Omega Family”

WHY?

Fingers snap you.