Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Yes. I said in my latest edit that she started to trip, then braced her burnt hand agaisnt the wall to stop her fall. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

But Rahkshi don't need air as much as other beings.

However, here's Era's take on things: enclosed space + loud noises + sonic Rahkshi = a big headache for your guy. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

It isn't a competition. 

Sidonas, from his computer, set up several heavily encrypted firewalls to keep himself secure, then he worked his way into the security system, checking for cameras in the area. He placed tabs on the ones in the Gym and Refectory. Afterwards he worked his way into the intercom system. When Sidonas accessed it, he used a sound mixer to make his voice sound very deep and said: "Hello? Testing, testing, 1, 2, 3? Hello, you don't know me but I know you. Now be warned, there will be a bit of chaos for some time, don't panic, just..er...punch the guy next to you, he stole your widgets. Oh, and to my friends: Ready...Now!" With that he grabbed a list of names and started reading off secrets of other students, not including his co-conspirators. "Oh and also to the headmaster: Try and trace this message in the dark!" With that he uploaded a virus that cut off power to the school

Ah... can we just retcon this entire post? Ignore the whole thing? Act like it didn't happen?

BECAUSE IT DIDN'T

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Even if this stuff did exist (which it doesn't) there's no way Sidonas could have gotten access to it. And even if he had (which he couldn't have), there's no way he would have the sophisticated skills necessary to do any of this weird hacking stuff. 

That post sounds like something I would pull, honestly. Phoenix, did the horsemen return the Matoran dictionary to the shelves in the library? Also, there are other villages and settlements beside Phantom on Nynrah, right? If that is indeed the case, may I create a small collection of fifteen or so Matoran, too small to even be a proper village? (That's for Ultron)

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

Matoran Dictionary 

I still have immense difficulty believing that these would actually exist. 

Let's not forget that the school's power supply would also need to be regulated by another computer for this to work.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

In other news, I used that post to potentially drive Poly to insanity.

But the scary, mind crushing one, rather than the homocidal, nothing matters cause I'm insane one.

Cause that's just overplayed.

For serious, though, the is up with Poly getting ignored all the time?

I wouldn't put it past some of the more bookish students to start compiling translations. They'd be very home brew, and not published books, but it could happen.

But what exactly is there to translate? The Rahkshi have no written language, and the reason they don't speak Matoran is because their mouths can't form the words. That seems to imply that the Rahkshi language has completely different phonetics to the Matoran one. Ergo, one cannot translate spoken Rahkshi words into Matoran written ones. 

Hmm.... No, good point.

Well..... It's not proven we don't have a written language.

It's not proven we do either, though, so the point is moot.

All in all, I'd say roll with it.

We're here to have fun after all, don't get hung up on little things like dictionaries.

Sure there might not be any point in having them, but.... We're Rahkshi, what else are we gonna do in our spare time besides fight and do assignments?

Vaalku is all talk. Coward doesn't have the guts to fight his own battles. He just hides behind insults and snide remarks.

I look forward to the day someone rips his tongue out...

Could be a book of phonetic translations.

Anyway, on the subject of Makuta facial features, what mask do you guys think Tridax might have? He's never used a mask power, so maybe its power is one he already has. Adaptation perhaps?

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

@Nato 

That's some great banter that is.

Indeed.

Could be a book of phonetic translations.

Anyway, on the subject of Makuta facial features, what mask do you guys think Tridax might have? He's never used a mask power, so maybe its power is one he already has. Adaptation perhaps?

Who knows? Maybe Ultron didn't come up with one. It probably isn't important. Considering that Makuta have 42 powers to choose from, not using their mask power probably isn't that unusual an occurrence.