Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Who is the big and scary electricity Rahk?

I'll wait for Ultron's word on this, but I'd imagine that elastic rahkshi have slighty electricity resistance, due to their (presumably rubbery?) body.

That's not how it works. They don't become rubber. They're just stretchy. 

@VahkiDane: Do you understand what autohitting is? 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Yeah, yeah..sorry.

Then why do you keep on doing it? Almost every fight I've seen one of your characters in, they try to autohit somebody. If you know what it is, then you know you shouldn't be doing it, so there's absolutely no excuse for you to keep doing it. Frankly, it's getting rather frustrating considering how many times you've been warned about it. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

We've had enough death to last at least a few more weeks. At least wait until after Omega's funeral before killing anyone else. Unless it's Vaalku, cuz he's really been asking for it. But Xara already called dibs on him. 

Caoutchouc, please spare Fang! Take Vaalku instead.

Nope. Xara settles her own scores.

• Upvote 1

I'm not saying now, but he keeps pushing himself. Despite being calm most of the time, he still does dumb things when he gets angry. He's already nearly been killed three times.

He's been getting a lot better, though. He's starting to keep his anger under control. It's a huge improvement. I mean, he was able to feel sympathy for Exxan, able to sit down next to him and have an entire conversation with him - in the same room where he'd killed Omega - and keep his cool.

Are you sure you don't want to pass up the chance of seeing Vaalku being tortured? Deadeye can make it non lethal if you want  :evilgrin:

Xara can do that herself. She has Glass. And a kitten. 

I'm not saying now, but he keeps pushing himself. Despite being calm most of the time, he still does dumb things when he gets angry. He's already nearly been killed three times.

He's been getting a lot better, though. He's starting to keep his anger under control. It's a huge improvement. I mean, he was able to feel sympathy for Exxan, able to sit down next to him and have an entire conversation with him - in the same room where he'd killed Omega - and keep his cool.

Yes, but that only lead to this pointless fight with Caoutchouc. He's still really angry about Omega's death, but I guess he understands enough to not kill Exxan. Yet. Partially, perhaps, because he may or may not have killed someone in his past. Still working out the kinks there.

Xara can do that herself. She has Glass. And a kitten.

You should add that to your sig.

Cause that was awesome.

I don't think so. Taken out of context, it just sounds really weird... Plus, I'm kinda running out of room for stuff in my sig. 

Partially, perhaps, because he may or may not have killed someone in his past. Still working out the kinks there. 

Interesting... 

I wasn't planning on it, but his dialogue sure suggests it. And now, thanks to Fang, I need to ruin his life and figure out who he killed and why. Probably not that Rahkshi that stole his suit though.

Wait a second.

Fang has 4 letters. So does True. The Illuminati triangle on a dollar is true. Dollars are a type of money. So are pounds. Pounds hurt. You know what else hurts? Swords. Swords are sharp. So are the sides of a triangle. Illuminati is a triangle. FANG IS ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED.

• Upvote 1

I wasn't planning on it, but his dialogue sure suggests it. And now, thanks to Fang, I need to ruin his life and figure out who he killed and why. Probably not that Rahkshi that stole his suit though.

Well, it doesn't necessarily have to be a Rahkshi, since Fang is sympathetic with Matoran and (presumably) other species. Perhaps a Matoran mistook him for a wild Rahkshi and attacked him, putting him in a position where he was forced to kill them, similar to the way Exxan didn't see himself as having a choice about killing Omega. That would explain his understanding of what Exxan's going through. 

Didn't anyone read his story?

Fighting is his form of meditation and self discovery. Some rahkshi found it in books or music or masterminding. He found it in fighting, which he views as half religious practice, one quarter recreation and one quarter competition. He wanted to fight Fang because A) he was in the way of Vaalku B) he thought Fang would be a good fight and C) he thought Fang could do with some enlightenment

...but close to it

Didn't anyone read his story?

I did. 

In other news, I used that post to potentially drive Poly to insanity.

But the scary, mind crushing one, rather than the homocidal, nothing matters cause I'm insane one.

Cause that's just overplayed.

For serious, though, the ###### is up with Poly getting ignored all the time?

Don't worry Poly, Flash is having the same problem. The only reason she's talked to anyone is because she goes up to them, plays her flute or runs into them.

~Just call me Shadow_Ignited~

All priase unto Caoutchouc for his magical defiance of font gravity: 

,,¿ɹoɟ ',ʇᴉɐʍ, ʇnoɥs noʎ pᴉp ʇɐɥM,, 

• Upvote 1

BWAHAHAHAHAH hacking! inb4sidonasisbioniclelizardsquad

Also Ultron, is Dane approved?

Yes he's good now. Though you should possibly bear in mind that I live in Yorkshire so if I start hearing any discrepancies in that accent there will be trouble :P

That post sounds like something I would pull, honestly. Phoenix, did the horsemen return the Matoran dictionary to the shelves in the library? Also, there are other villages and settlements beside Phantom on Nynrah, right? If that is indeed the case, may I create a small collection of fifteen or so Matoran, too small to even be a proper village? (That's for Ultron)

Yeah, Phantom is not the only settlement on the island. I plan on introducing another one as part of the next assignment. 

The band of fifteen sounds feasible, possibly a wandering caravan of traders or something, but what do you want them for?

7AOYGDJ.jpg

I plan on introducing another one as part of the next assignment.  

If this is anything like the last time we visited a village, I'm very worried. 

Odd... no one complained when I started turning Era's speech that colour. 

Era's speech is just a few sentences in a post thats mostly black. If, for example, you had switched to going all yellow when you went first person then I'd have said something. Its so light its hard to read and just hurts the eyes. Might I suggest going golden rod instead? Even gold might be better, not sure how that'd look with more than just one word though

Edited by I Am Ultron Six

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Yeah, I compared the colours, turns out Era is not quite the same colour as Dane

The abyss is going to try to open trade with them. They would work better as a tiny village, because I planned for a Ghost and his apprentice to live there. Of course, they aren't the best right now. They are kind of in exile to practice. Make sense?

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")