Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Tommygun does not equal minigun. Completely different weapons. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Hey Dane?

If you want your characters killed off, you should let other people besides Roman do it.

That way, the rest of us can have some fun.  :P

• Upvote 2

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Lol. Thank you for those words of wisdom. :winner: 

But seriously dude, what was Deadeye thinking? Incurring the wrath of the guy who's already killed someone and currently thinks they have nothing left to lose? It's just asking for trouble. 

• Upvote 2

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

But it takes time to learn a language, so logically the learning process would have occurred before Wreck the Halls. Since Exxan trashed their church, Squid vaporised their trees, and the rest of the Rahks stole all of their Naming Day decorations, even those Matoran who do speak Rahkshi will hate them.

Maybe most, but I don't think we can assume all. The Matoran who learned the language probably saw the Rahkshi positively before out they wouldn't have taken the time to do so. Even if most changed their minds, that should still leave a few who haven't, at least not entirely. I'm not saying the village is a welcoming committee, just that maybe 3 Matoran who don't hate us and speak Rahkshi are around. Still enough haters to satisfy you and make the village pretty dangerous.

Edited by Johnrahk

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

As for the posters, Roman, I don't recall exactly what they say. It's buried miles back in the main topic. Something about joining the Abyss to find friends and allies and to learn and train. Maybe more. I'll look when I have more time.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

Ah, okay. I thought the Abyss was all about escaping or something. 

Team Corpus 2 list

Scout- Squid (approved)

Soldier- War (approved)

Pyro- Torch (approved)

Demoman- Shatter (?)

Heavy- Caoutchouc (?)

Engineer- Clockwork (approved)

Medic- Palma (?)

Sniper- Revenge (approved)

Spy- Wraith (?)

The slots are filled, but we have three engis. Who should be the engi? Clockwork, Fang, or Anubissium? 

Also! If you are the player of one of these characters, and there is a question mark next to the character's name, that means I haven't gotten your approval to use your character in the picture. Let me know if you are okay or not.

Edited by Pohatu: Master of Stone

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

I give full approval for Anubissium as Engi, but I think we knew that. 

Nato, you are thinking of Depths of the Abyss, a secretive sub-group inside the Abyss, that so far only consists of Abyssium, Anubissium, and I think Bullseye. Maybe.

Ultimoscorp, do you check your PMs?

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

Has Smudge come on? Still waiting for melody to respond.

Also Tecklac (or however you spell it) my response to Mar'jik has been buried under a few pages. Here it is: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/15652-corpus-rahkshi/page-147?do=findComment&comment=829091

Are there any other rahkshi that can cook? I think Pyre should start a cooking buisiness because of the lack of competition. That would be a great way to get widgets.

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

Sorry, but after checking the profile and seeing her powers, skills and tools, Anubissium is no longer a candidate for engineer. 

Also, Fang has been removed. He doesn't have as much skill with metal and building as Clockwork has. Now awaiting approval from Teclax.

I've looked over all of the profiles for the current list of characters, and while some of them don't quite match up to the TF2 lineup, their actions in the RPG compensate for that. I'll give Caoutchouc a minigun when I draw the picture, maybe as some sort of modified Cordak blaster...  Also, I'd expect a power like Accuracy from the Sniper, but Revenge's launcher weapon and scope eyepiece make up for that. Wraith is TOTALLY a spy, and while she did snipe Rahkshi during "Wreck the Halls," a good Spy can snipe using their revolver. Palma= Medic for sure, War's weapons, fighting style and power fit with the soldier and Torch's flamethrower and unstable mental condition makes him the Pyro. Squid's speed and powers make him the Scout, Shatter's powers and weapons are certainly fitting for a Demoman. Clockwork's skills make him the engineer, and his powers help. 

All the slots are filled, and I am waiting for everyone who hasn't approved to give their approval or disapproval. For those who have their characters approved- the more detailed information about your character's appearance, the better I can draw them as their TF2 role. A drawing or MOC of the character would be excellent and very helpful. I'm considering having Omega be the heavy, as his strength and powerful weapons fit the Heavy more than Caoutchouc does. Who do you want for heavy- Omega, or Caoutchouc?

Edited by Pohatu: Master of Stone

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

I think Pyre should start a cooking buisiness because of the lack of competition. That would be a great way to get widgets. 

Who would he be selling to? The Rahkshi have no money, and the Matoran are fully capable of cooking their own food. In addition, the last Rahkshi who gave them food laced it all with level two Lerahk poison, cuz I'm mean like that. 

• Upvote 1

I approve Clockwork as Engineer.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

he began to crawl and pull himself to the figure far away. "I need to get to Silencer..." 

Silencer is indeed very far away. So far away, in fact, that there's no way Sidonas could see him from the beach, since Silencer's in the infirmary. How would Sidonas know Silencer's name, anyway? The Twins have only shared their names with a few students so far. 

I give full approval for Anubissium as Engi, but I think we knew that.

Nato, you are thinking of Depths of the Abyss, a secretive sub-group inside the Abyss, that so far only consists of Abyssium, Anubissium, and I think Bullseye. Maybe.

Ultimoscorp, do you check your PMs?

Bullseye and his brothers are part of the Abyss.

All the slots are filled, and I am waiting for everyone who hasn't approved to give their approval or disapproval. For those who have their characters approved- the more detailed information about your character's appearance, the better I can draw them as their TF2 role. A drawing or MOC of the character would be excellent and very helpful. I'm considering having Omega be the heavy, as his strength and powerful weapons fit the Heavy more than Caoutchouc does. Who do you want for heavy- Omega, or Caoutchouc?

Ok. I'll upload a picture of war later.

Alao Omega is dead soooo...

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

"I wonder if there is a Rahkish/Matoran dictionary in the library? We could use it to slowly speak with them, and it would assist in the contacts learning the language." 

There is no way in karz that someone could have written an entire translation dictionary for a language that's only been in existence for a few months. For the same reason, very few Matoran speak Rahkshi. 

Famine took the only remaining matoran to Rahkshi dictionary (some idiot burnt the rest) and startedd to translate the entire cookbook. 

I still don't think it would be feasible for Matoran-Rahkshi translation dictionaries to exist, and I haven't seen anything in the game thus far to suggest that the Rahkshi have a separate written language anyway, so I'm not entirely sure what you think you're translating. 

Famine took the only remaining matoran to Rahkshi dictionary (some idiot burnt the rest) and startedd to translate the entire cookbook.

I still don't think it would be feasible for Matoran-Rahkshi translation dictionaries to exist, and I haven't seen anything in the game thus far to suggest that the Rahkshi have a separate written language anyway, so I'm not entirely sure what you think you're translating.

Yeah I guess you are right.

A shop selling to the students? Like a tuck shop? What would the students pay with?

And there's going to be crops growing somewhere on Nynrah, but there's not in Phantom. Its thing is smithing, not farming

Hmm. Payment should be widgets. I don't know how people would get them though. They would probably explain how they got their widgets in their post.

:P Shatter's approved too. As for appearances, Clockwork's shorter then a lot of Rahkshi, and I imagine him being a bit smaller too. Shatter's tall, and has as much of a heroic figure as Rahkshi have. :P

And I think the food store should use some kind of Rahkshi currency or a barter system.

Edited by Teclax Master of Tech

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Short of robbing the villages, I don't see where the students would be getting widgets. And apart from using them to buy stuff from your shop, they would have no use for them. And considering that the school does provide free food (not the best food, but still nutritious) I don't see much point to this whole idea. What would your guys even do with all of the widgets they got in payment? They'd have no use for them. 

But the Ghosts hate all of the Rahkshi right now (Ninja'd by Akavakaku), and as I just pointed out, the only way for the students to get widgets would be to steal them from the Matoran. You seeing the problem yet? 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Hey, we never said the translation dictionaries were anywhere near complete. It could just be a small one made by Tridax or something.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!