Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

...waits to get Kapura'd... no? Am I good?

Okay, if you haven't seen it already, BZP member jimmybob83 made a fantastic set of custom Rahkshi in all 42 colors, if you were interested in seeing how your characters could look. The Magnetism Rahkshi may or may not have made me cry. Also, I've been drawing Fang with backwards colors this whole time. Who knew?

It looks like the stasis field rahkshi's spine is made of disc blades.

~Just call me Shadow_Ignited~

Nice pun back there, Roman.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

You're welcome. It's a talent of mine. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

On a more serious note, and I know I mentioned it the first time Ghidora started doing weird stuff: what is this glowing, beepy thing attached to Vaalku's arm, and was it approved? His profile doesn't explain anything about it. All it says is: 

Device implanted in his arm.

Literally no explanation whatsoever of what it is, where it came from, or what it does. 

An answer to this would really be appreciated, because I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who wants to know what's going on with this implant thingy. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Five... um... whatever we use for Corpus Rahkshi money... that Rail and Xara will be the best of friends after their fight concludes.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Back off. She already has a boyfriend... sort of... whenever Norik gets back online and starts posting as Glass again. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Did I say boyfriend?

*Looks over last post.*

No I did not.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Xara has only one position available for a "best of friends". That role is currently filled by her sort of, maybe, possibly boyfriend. 

I should have specified what the mech was intended for: a plot device. I wanted to keep the profile accurate to the moc, and I never planned on having the character actually use it at all in the story, just to make the (rather boring) character more interesting. I should've described it in detail, but since I was exhausted I kind of cut the profile short. (I'll try to get the pictures today as well) I doubt this post changes anything, just wanted to include what I left out in the original post.

Edited by Zenerius

So, in the aftermath of Xara's fight against Rail, I gotta admit she's got some grudging respect or the guy. Using the gym floor to his advantage; very creative. So I figure... if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. I have the feeling this might be the beginning of a beautifully dangerous alliance. Xara and Glass, working with Rail to crush all who stand before them. :evilbiggrin:

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Don't diss puns. Puns are perfect.

On another note, should I wait for someone to say anything, or can I go ahead and remove Abyssium from the beach and spider searchers?

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

We're going to wreck people.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

pls you stole my joke.

on the other hand...

Name: Vinnie Jiminy

Variation: Confusion

Level: 2

Gear: Trilby hat

A small gun that fires darts at a medium rate for a few seconds total. Once out of ammo it needs to be restocked.

Appearance: A slightly short Rahk with beady eyes, with two white right angle triangles on his front.

Personality: Shady, sneaky, scheming, Vinnie is always looking for another devious money making opportunity or ways to steal something.

Bio: Vinnie was always a slippery customer, firstly by evading being put in a Rahk suit and eating small vital components of other Rahk suits, using his power to safely steal the items from his fellow brothers. Nothing much has changed after being finally caught and put in his suit.

Edited by Alijar

I've come to realize that we missed out on the perfect opportunity for the game's first Kaita. Three Rahkshi, Fang, Kat, and Omega, in a dire situation (Nynrah). It would have been the only chance for a Kaita to form with Omega, and we missed it. :(

I'm thinking of doing some really sad and really detailed RIP Omega art. I like the idea of something with Fang and Kat working on the spines while the open door of the Infirmary is in the background, through which you can see Omega's corpse.

True, that would have been a good time for a Kaita.

Though we'd have had to submit a Kaita for approval....

Also, I'm totally for the art idea! That sounds awesome!

Where are we gonna find a replacement third stooge, though.

Which reminds me, I need to update Kat's profile.

Device, um... Is, um... (crickets)

That sounds suspiciously like a "no, it wasn't approved." 

We should still make a Phogen, Exxan, Squid Kaita.  

But... won't Squid basically hate Exxan's guts for killing Omega? Come to think of it, I'm honestly not sure if even Phogen will be too pleased with Exxan's actions. She condones manipulation, not murder.

I'm thinking of doing some really sad and really detailed RIP Omega art. I like the idea of something with Fang and Kat working on the spines while the open door of the Infirmary is in the background, through which you can see Omega's corpse.  

I think Exxan would need to be in there somewhere as well. He was the killer, after all. 

I should have specified what the mech was intended for: a plot device. I wanted to keep the profile accurate to the moc, and I never planned on having the character actually use it at all in the story, just to make the (rather boring) character more interesting. I should've described it in detail, but since I was exhausted I kind of cut the profile short. (I'll try to get the pictures today as well) I doubt this post changes anything, just wanted to include what I left out in the original post.

Your last sentence is right, really doesn't change anything. 

Vinnie Jiminy looks good though, he's approved

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Which part of the fight, exactly? Cuz it had some great moments.

No, I was actually referring to the part where Omega tried to dropkick his opponent in the head. While Exxan was still standing up.

Or that part where Exxan was flying over him and Omega had to bend over backwards to avoid getting smashed and somehow thought he could try to reach Exxan's face while doing so. 

But yeah, the killing part was pretty fun too. :evilbiggrin:

How about the bit where Exxan broke three of Omega's limbs? :P

I'm going to laugh if Exxan only has to clean the bathrooms for a month or something like that for killing a fellow classmate.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Device, um... Is, um... (crickets)

That sounds suspiciously like a "no, it wasn't approved." 

For the record, it was in the original profile when it was approved, but it was never specified what it did, which would be nice to know.

We should still make a Phogen, Exxan, Squid Kaita. 

But... won't Squid basically hate Exxan's guts for killing Omega? Come to think of it, I'm honestly not sure if even Phogen will be too pleased with Exxan's actions. She condones manipulation, not murder.

I've actually been reading back through the topic (because I apparently have time for that), and Phogen actually did plan on killing Chekquars eventually, and made several other references to "removing" some enemies. I'm just not sure how she would feel about killing Omega in particular. I guess we'll have to wait and see, won't we?

And if you guys start going on a murderous rampage, Fang of course is safe, because Phogen needs Hoto, and she needs Fang... right?

...Right?

I think Exxan would need to be in there somewhere as well. He was the killer, after all.

Well, that's pretty much why I wouldn't want to put him in, but I thought about him sitting in the Infirmary. Probably not though, because I'm still not happy with Exxan. And that's more detail I'd have to put in. :D