Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

I really need a Fang quote, but I can't find anything short and meaningful. Any suggestions?

Also just updated Fang's profile to reflect recent events and the addition to his necklace.

Edited by Click

Roman just needs a quote from the Twins now.

I'm so glad someone noticed. You win magical points. :winner:

However, I've yet to think of something for The Twins. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Can you manage all those characters?

I might get rid of Pyre to focus on those 4. They are brothers who ride together also so they should be easily managed. I'm thinking about making Pyre trip on a rock and hit his head on the causeway and fall to his ultimate doom.

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

Kind of Anti-climatic, isn't it? 

>.> Wonder if I should get a Kat quote in my Sig....

I might want to make him have the most silly death possible. Or I could make him try to kill Exxan and get killed in the process. Exxan is still weak right now. Well actually I think other people have managed 5 characters so I might keep Pyre around if my guys get approved.

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

Or I could make him try to kill Exxan and get killed in the process. Exxan is still weak right now.  

Exxan would just beat you up and leave you crippled. It isn't personal with Pyre, so he has no reason to kill him. Also, Exxan is in the infirmary now. You attack him there and it'll be Palma who ends up killing your guy, not Exxan. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Can you manage all those characters?

I might get rid of Pyre to focus on those 4. They are brothers who ride together also so they should be easily managed. I'm thinking about making Pyre trip on a rock and hit his head on the causeway and fall to his ultimate doom.

You could have him get into a fight with Burst, and anger Burst into killing him in a state of blind rage. 

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Alpha is not approved. Its the idea that she only just gained intelligence that bugs me, thats not how it works. Either you are one of the new breed or you're not. Also, she never seems to actually be told Omega is her brother, so why does she hold a grudge against Exxan? 

The four horsemen are likewise not approved. Its the backstory again. If you'd killed a Makuta it wouldn't matter how intelligent you were, the rest of the Brotherhood would kill you. Instead they've somehow ended up at Corpus Rahkshi and you never explain how and why.

Oh, and I did address both your assignment submission. Read this post again, they're both there. Its just the quote box erased the formatting on the first and not the second for some reason.

If Squid's just using a shield as a fire-counter then I can approve that, go ahead :)

• Upvote 1

7AOYGDJ.jpg

why does she hold a grudge against Exxan?  

Because that's the new fad! :D Everyone's doing it. 

• Upvote 1

Why not, right?

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

So... Ultron... has Exxan's fate been decided yet? :confused: Please don't kill him... :begging:

Plot twist: Alpha ends up becoming friends with Exxan before she finds out the truth. :evilbiggrin:

That's pretty messed up, and I RP a serial killer over in the main game.

It's an interesting idea though.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Nope. I think Zenithex is still more messed up than anything that's happened here. 

Don't pretend you don't love him.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

I don't have to pretend. 

I'll get to fixing the biography later. School's being a pain. I'll just say that she was always intelligent, but her violence always got in the way. Only in solitude did she learn to exert self-control. She also was told before she left to Corpus Rahkshi that Omega was her brother, and he died. She doesn't know how though.

Don't pretend you don't love him.

A.

Zenixeth.

Rahk.

*starts running*

In other news...

I wonder if Sil saw my post about Torch being followed by Pyre. By how his post looks I don't know if he did.

Yeah, you've mentioned that like three times now :P I did see them...did you want Torch to spot him? 

Kathok

Perhaps they wanted to see if being exposed to other rahkshi would change Omega's violent nature in some way, and they kept Alpha in solitude as a "control". 

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!