Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

So I'm behind by about 10 pages. What's going on, other than the fact that the essays are now graded (read the responses to mine, about what I expected) and Omega is dead?

Also, the sig's working for me. =3

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

I wake up to find that everyone hates me. Why, exactly?

Exxan's actions were completely justified, and Omega gave him very little choice in the end. If their roles had been reversed, and it had been Omega who had killed Exxan, would you all still be reacting in the same way? 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Exxan could just as easily knocked him unconscious. 

No, he couldn't have. Because then Omega would have recovered and come after him again, and again, and again.

You all know what he was like. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

There's this funny thing called character development.

Omega was alone.

He had just met some people he could call friends.

People can change due to influences around them. Around omega were Hoto, Kat, and Fang. All good influences, all level headed(mostly)

Exxan took it too far. Now he has to face the consequences.

He didn't take it too far. I've been saying for ages now someone might wind up dead if Exxan was pushed too far. If you guys didn't see this coming from a mile off, then you're as blind as Era and Hoto. Omega pushed him, and pushed him, and then pushed him some more. He brought it on himself. 

Exxan gave him a choice: agree to the deal he suggested, or die. Omega refused. Exxan had to follow through with his threat. 

Also, Exxan post is now up. Let the abuse begin. 

Do I sound happy about this? Cuz I'm really not. 

I'm not sure how to write an interaction between Squid and a Matoran. I'm planning it to be one of the Matoran Squid helped during the assignment, so he'll have that going for him, but that's all I know. Ultron- is Squid approved to get some form of fire protection from the Matoran?

What sort of fire protection? Like an upgrade to his armour or something? 'cuz that seems like it would make fire resist Rahks redundant so I wouldn't allow that

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Didn't Timeageness put up a profile for approval earlier on? I think with all the murder stuff it might have gotten buried. 

I have a feeling Squid isn't going to be in the mood to fight anyone once he hears about what Exxan has done. 

On the plus side, maybe this tragedy will make everyone think twice before starting fights in future. Some good might come of this. 

So true... but this might shake her up a little as well. 

RIP Omega

You shall be missed...

Can't wait for Phogen to hear about this...

Nor can I. Funky, where are you? 

Funky's disappearance has brought to mind something I've wondered about before. What would happen if you were active in an internet community and just - died? You would disappear without any notice. Nobody would know what had happened to you. You would just drop off the face of the earth. Would people try to figure out why? Would they just forget it? Would it bug them to the end? Would they somehow be alerted that you died?

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

Also Is there any horse Rahi. I want to make 4 characters based on the Horsemen of the Apocalypse

I don't think you'll be allowed to ride horses around in the halls.

All of the animals people have had as pets so far are either small rahi, or young and not fully grown. 

Funky's disappearance has brought to mind something I've wondered about before. What would happen if you were active in an internet community and just - died? You would disappear without any notice. 

Are you trying to imply something? 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

I think the closest you will get to a horse is the Mukau, but I doubt that would make an ideal mount for someone the size of a rahkshi.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Yeah but are there horse rahkshi?

No, I don't believe "horse" is a Rahkshi type. :D  

All Kraata varaitions can be found here: http://biosector01.com/wiki/index.php/Kraata_Variations  :P

@Av Only way everyone else would know would be if someone who knew them IRL made a separate account and posted the news, and even then it might be taken as a prank (especially is that were foolish enough to do it on April 1st). I don't think a grieving relative would even bother.

As the recent news article has made clear, there are a lot of inactive BZP members. Who could guess how many have left not just BZP but the world? It's a solemn thought, much more so than even the death of the fictional Omega.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Funky's disappearance has brought to mind something I've wondered about before. What would happen if you were active in an internet community and just - died? You would disappear without any notice. Nobody would know what had happened to you. You would just drop off the face of the earth. Would people try to figure out why? Would they just forget it? Would it bug them to the end? Would they somehow be alerted that you died?

I know of at least one case where that last option happened. A member here on BZP called Beliwa passed away after a long battle with illness and one of his family posted the news via his profile.

Off the top of my head, Phoenix, I can't actually think of any horse Rahi. Quite a few bulls or rhinos though, but I can tell you now you're unlikely to get one of them

• Upvote 1

7AOYGDJ.jpg

On the topic of horsemen, Toxin has earned himself the title of Pestilence, seeing as SIlencer used his Toxin to pacify and make the Matoran mob nauseous.

I have this twisted idea (depending on what you think) for Omega. I wonder if you all would like to hear it.