Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Are we still going to do the tallent show eventually?

Doe murdering other students count as a talent? Cuz Exxan has done 100% more of that than any other Rahkshi. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I love a good debate in the morning. Unfortunately, that's not what I got when I checked Corpus today. Instead, I got weird, senseless accusations being thrown at Exxan. So now it's time to fight lies with logic and humiliate Vaalku: Enjoy:evilbiggrin:

Edited by Roman Torchwick
  • Upvote 3

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I changed the Bios for my characters. Ultron please approve.

I thought Pyre already told Melody that Torch was in Nynrah. He knew because as I saod so many times :P that Pyre had followed him. Meanwhile I am still waiting for my sparring partner to respond.

Also if Checkquars needs any help, Pyre is a good cook.

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

Don't pretend you don't love him.

A.

Zenixeth.

Rahk.

*starts running*

Don't worry; I'm not one to redo game-specific characters for other games.

If I were to make another Rahkshi that would even be comparable to Zenithex, it would feel watered down.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Yes, please don't make expies of existing characters. Kinda defeats the purpose of having original ones. 

That goes double for the rest of you who're trying to reincarnate Omega! 

...waits to get Kapura'd... no? Am I good?

Okay, if you haven't seen it already, BZP member jimmybob83 made a fantastic set of custom Rahkshi in all 42 colors, if you were interested in seeing how your characters could look. The Magnetism Rahkshi may or may not have made me cry. Also, I've been drawing Fang with backwards colors this whole time. Who knew?

@Pyre: Did the Makuta know the four were intelligent before he started training them, and he was deliberately withholding them from Corpus Rahkshi to keep their talents for himself, or was it their rebellion and escape that proved they were new breed?

@Arctic: You've edited, but can't help but notice you haven't edited out what I said I actually had a problem with. She still gains her intelligence only after Omega dies, apparently just magically developing it. Thats not how it works. The new Rahkshi are intelligent from 'birth'

7AOYGDJ.jpg

So, is Exxan about to get vaporized or patted on the back? Or is it going to be something even more cruel and unusual...

I'm not even going to say my idea, because I really, really don't want it to happen. And this is Exxan I'm talking about.

Yes... I'm eagerly awaiting/nervously dreading the moment where Exxan's fate is revealed. 

@Pyre: Did the Makuta know the four were intelligent before he started training them, and he was deliberately withholding them from Corpus Rahkshi to keep their talents for himself, or was it their rebellion and escape that proved they were new breed?

@Arctic: You've edited, but can't help but notice you haven't edited out what I said I actually had a problem with. She still gains her intelligence only after Omega dies, apparently just magically developing it. Thats not how it works. The new Rahkshi are intelligent from 'birth'

The first option. I will edit it into the bios later because on mobile it is a pain to edit a large post like that.

~Edit~

Finished editing

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

I'm surprised that the fight between Rail and Xara isn't drawing a crowd.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Fights in the gym never do. It's happens so often that no one ever pays any attention to it. 

Or, when people do notice, they end up interfering, which is even more annoying. 

Then your character is stuck forever. :P

Sorry. I'll find the post and respond now, Phoenix.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

No! This is Xara's gym! It obeys her! How dare you use her best friend against her you ! 

Uh... a week or so back when she took on Shatter. I think that one was a draw. 

Yeah, it was. Two accomplished fighters, both with powers that harm on contact.....

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Fun times.

Oh, I see you've put a Corpus Rahkshi quote in your sig as well. Looks like it's become a trend. 

Sounds like the gym wants to renegotiate the terms of its friendship with Xara then, Roman, because Rail's not going to go down easy for her.

Maybe if she waxed the floor more often, it wouldn't be so prone to upset her.  :P

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

He couldn't defeat him, that's for sure, but he had done enough damage. ###### him off, gave him a reason to fear 

Does Vaalku realise Exxan hasn't been taking him seriously at all this entire time?

Maybe if she waxed the floor more often, it wouldn't be so prone to upset her.   :P 

She mops the floor with NPCs most days.  

I win. :winner:

On a more serious note, and I know I mentioned it the first time Ghidora started doing weird stuff: what is this glowing, beepy thing attached to Vaalku's arm, and was it approved? His profile doesn't explain anything about it. All it says is: 

Device implanted in his arm.

Literally no explanation whatsoever of what it is, where it came from, or what it does. 

Here's the profile for my Corpus Rahkshi character. I have a moc pre-designed for this profile, which I will eventually post after I get the time to take the pictures.

Name: Zyvin

Variation: Cyclones

Level: 2

Gear: A protosteel shortsword crafted by the Nynrah Ghosts is his only weapon... that he keeps with him. Concealed within a cavern at the base of Blacksmith's Bluff, a combat mecha is stowed away, hidden from sight. Zyvin had assumed this project a mere hour after his initial lessons with the Ghosts. It is far from finished--crafted from every scrap of metal that he could scavenge around the campus. With the very few materials available for grabs, this undertaking may take him the rest of his career as a student-if not his entire life-to complete it. Although he holds no grudge against any staff or other students, Zyvin pledged to only use the mech in extremely dire situations.

Appearance: Zyvin is a rather small and lanky Rahkshi with thin, lightweight, white armor plating and two claws on each hand. His spines are considered the shortest, being miniature thorns as opposed to the usual spires that protrude from the shell. These traits combined with bright blue eyes together create a rather unique looking member of the Rahkshi species.

Personality: An eccentric and inventive individual, Zyvin often keeps his personal affairs to himself to avoid gaining too much attention. He has very few Rahkshi acquaintances; most of his close friends are Nynrah Ghosts, whom he learned most of his crafting abilities from.

Bio: Zyvin, having few friends of his own species, doesn't interact too often with other students. Most Rahkshi find him a rather enigmatic student whom they know little about, leaving their opinions of him almost nonexistent. He isn't much of a tough fighter, often relying on stealth to conquer his enemies quickly and quietly. For his spare time, he ventures out of the campus grounds and collect whatever interesting artifacts he may discover, which are promptly placed onto the simple shelf in his dorm. Zyvin dreams that one day he will be regarded as heroic, hence the mecha project, which he will use to better the world and help those in need.

Ah... isn't Rahkshi armour basically a mech suit for Kraata? I don't think a mecha is going to be approved. 

Btw, I love the way one of your characters hates Exxan's guts because "he thinks he has the right to take someone else's life" while another of your characters thinks it was basically a "mercy killing."