Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

I'm going to laugh if Exxan only has to clean the bathrooms for a month or something like that for killing a fellow classmate. 

I think it will really come down to which staff member delivers the sentence, and how they view the situation. When they're outside a Makuta's control, wild Rahkshi fight and kill each other all the time, so from that perspective, Exxan didn't really do anything wrong in removing a threat to his own life. But whoever ends up deciding his fate my choose to view things differently. 

Phogen actually did plan on killing Chekquars eventually, and made several other references to "removing" some enemies.  

I might as well discuss this now that it's been brought up. Phogen's plan basically consists of letting all of these possible threats to her power grow, then eliminate them once they become legitimate problems. That makes it seem like more of an achievement, and earns her cabal brownie points with the Makuta. Exxan killed Omega in order to stop him from being a bigger threat in future, which goes agaisnt what Phogen's trying to do. 

...Right? 

Probably. Exxan only killed Omega because he knew Omega was going to keep coming after him. Fang hasn't really done anything like that so far.

I'm still not happy with Exxan. 

Is anyone happy with Exxan? 

I think if you gave Deadeye a good reason, he could arrange an...accident for Exxan  :evilgrin:

Try. I freaking dare you. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Squid never stays angry for long, but he might be angrier with Exxan more than usual. Squid's going to feel more helpless and sad than angry though when he learns the situation of the fight. He'll feel that he could have stopped it, since he knows Omega tends to push himself waaaaay to far. Like when he took on two Chain Lightning Rahkshi in one of their dorms, and managed to still beat them up somewhat before losing.

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

I love how you assume Exxan is invincible when atm he is pretty beaten up. 

I have never said at any point that he's invincible. Pretty much the exact opposite. Did you even read the last Exxan post? 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Well, Abyssium is, but that's only because he doesn't know about Omega. Keep him from finding out, you'll have a friend. :P

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

IC: Exxan - Gym

But no, it was Fang, the real Fang, and beside him, Kat. Those two make a great couple

Exxan ships Fang x Kat.

It's official.

I couldn't resist. :evilbiggrin: 

Yeah... well done. Lol. 

Contents of the blackbox of the USS KatFang

*krsh* Entering Bermudan waters, sir.

Ah, excellent. Set heading for 004 by 345 and full speed ahhhhhhhhhh! What the heck is that thing?

Boarders, sir! They're everywhere! 

To the lifeboats! Abort, abort!

*krsh*

And the Bermuda Triangle (AKA Corpus Rahkshi shipping harbor) claims another victim. . .

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

I think if you gave Deadeye a good reason, he could arrange an...accident for Exxan  :evilgrin:

Try. I freaking dare you.

Rail is happy with Exxan.

I advise against this, unless you plan on having a double funeral.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

I was planning to have Fang run over there, but then... things happened.

Also, Fang's past revealed! His fang, his attachment to Hoto, and his care for all things weak all in one go! :D

Edited by Click
  • Upvote 1

@UltmoScorp I was wondering when you'd remember that. Jayar is still ready and waiting (beat you to it, Hashan!). All in good time, I suppose. A lot has been going on.

At last, Fang reveals his backstory! (Sadly neither of my characters know IC, but still cool to know.) Maybe that explains his backwards colored suit?

Edited by Johnrahk

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

I'm sure once Fang figures out exactly what's going on, he's be just as unhappy about it. :D Not that he doesn't like Kat, but... he's already lost Omega after they became friends. He's not going down without a fight, and he hates to watch others go down with him.

Wait, why does Dane have a problem with shipping again?

I feel like I'm missing something...

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

He's jealous because all of his characters are unloved. Or dead. 

He's jealous because all of his characters are unloved. Or dead. 

WhakxTube? No? Can I borrow your hole, Dane?

The device on Vaalku's arm does pretty much nothing but give him the fear that it keeps him alive(it doesn't) and lights up in the worst times.

Why would a Matoran even give him that in thanks for saving their life? It's utterly pointless and can get him killed later on!

Curses, just as Fang and Kat are about to return to the Infirmary I have to sign off for the day. Darn time zones.

I'm just about off to bed as well. I'm sure Fang will be a little while attaching Omega's new spines, so you'll have plenty of time to interact. :) Perhaps introduce yourself as our new third Musketeer? :D

And I just found my sig quote. :D

Edited by Click