Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Who is the big and scary electricity Rahk?

I'll wait for Ultron's word on this, but I'd imagine that elastic rahkshi have slight electricity resistance, due to their (presumably rubbery?) body.

Looking at the power descriptions of elasticity, I'd say that it turns whatever they're made of stretchy rather than turning them into rubber. So Caoutchouc would be as metal as anyone else

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC Vaalku

After finishing with the water, Vaalku walked out with his bowl of metal parts. He ran into a Rahk clutching into his shoulder, someone with a cape...

And deadeye.

Oh don't worry. Revenge is alright now. but I still got the pleasure of seeing his blood pour like a protodermis waterfall.

"Boy, are you a liar Deadeye." Vaalku interrupted. "I just saw Revenge earlier, and he's as fit as a fiddle."

Did Vaalku forget the first bit of that sentence? You know the Oh don't worry. Revenge is alright now. bit?

Edited by VahkiDane

On a more serious note, some questions for Ultron:

Can Exxan still fly in his current state, or is he grounded? Also, do the Porters have orders to bar his entrance to certain parts of the school? Because otherwise I don't see what's stopping him from just strolling into the Armoury and getting more knives if he felt the need to do so. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

He does. He reads this book in the library. It's in the same post.

And regarding to experience, he only knows how to repair his own armor and weapons. He doesn't know how to make weapons yet, but will if he makes a forge.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

So Ultron, do you mind if Stronghold builds a small forge?

He won't do much, he can only do repairs and, if anyone wants which they probably won't, basic weaponry.

I've been playing a bit of Puzzle Forge II.

Yeah thats not going to happen. You do not become enough of an expert in architecture and engineering to build yourself a forge by reading one book

On a more serious note, some questions for Ultron:

Can Exxan still fly in his current state, or is he grounded? Also, do the Porters have orders to bar his entrance to certain parts of the school? Because otherwise I don't see what's stopping him from just strolling into the Armoury and getting more knives if he felt the need to do so. 

He can still fly, though his balance might be off a bit. And yes, the Porters would stop him trying to rearm himself

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Cool, thanks for clarifying that. 

Also, when will Palma return to the infirmary? Era's waiting in line with a burnt hand. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Is that hypothetical exam thing on the front page of this topic still relevant? Its like 40 pages deep now.

I don't think the assignment is officially over yet, but the staff are busy dealing with a recent death in the student body (totally not my fault) so I wouldn't be sure. But yeah, this topic moves really fast.  

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Hey guys. Just wondered if anyone could help me integrate into one of their stories or just set up a new one. Its a problem I have with most RPs which normally avoids me from joining them, but this one seemed cool so I made the exception. If I could just have a bit of help I would be really grateful because Im really interested in sticking around.

Thanks guys

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

Also, when will Palma return to the infirmary? Era's waiting in line with a burnt hand. 

Hey guys. Just wondered if anyone could help me integrate into one of their stories or just set up a new one. Its a problem I have with most RPs which normally avoids me from joining them, but this one seemed cool so I made the exception. If I could just have a bit of help I would be really grateful because Im really interested in sticking around.

Thanks guys

Well, I've got two guys (The Twins) walking towards the gym who are open for interaction, and another (Era) in the infirmary.

Your character actually reminds me a lot of my character, Fang. Fang also recently lost his best friend and has a way to remember (his necklace), is quick to anger, and has a conscience. Perhaps we could work something out when he's done mourning. He's... pretty shaken up.

You people are truly cruel. Next thing he'll develop schizophrenia and start hallucinating.  

Pounce, kill, mame, yadda yadda.

Maim. 

Rail is just wandering around aimlessly at the moment.

He could literally be anywhere on campus right now.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.