BIONICLE Mafia XXII: Karneval der Toten

Burnmad

asdfghjk

I want someone to die, this suspense is killing someone. =P

• Upvote 1

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

THE VOTES

Manducus: 7

Seaborgium: 1

QP: 7

Toa Chuck: 1

Dragon.Star: 1

Final tally, with adjustments made by Forger and Turaga:

Manducus: 9

QP: 7

Hope in village status: Not Lost [  ] Lost []

The scene... will be up later.

*Snaps fingers*

• Upvote 5

I told you all there will be repercussions for killing me and it's rather a greater insult that the Turaga has decided to betray me. Now that you know that the people who voted for me are most likely part of the anti-town, go lynch them for me. 

And now my watch has ended.

Edited by Lord Commander Manducus

f495fc6cc0a66dd12aa49fce021072a1.gif

I told you all there will be repercussions for killing me and it's rather a greater insult that the Turaga has decided to betray me. Now that you know that the people who voted for me are most likely part of the anti-town, go lynch them for me. 

And now my watch has ended.

I will kill them all for you, you can be assured.

Sorry about that, Manducus old chap. But you were more trouble than you were worth, targeting someone who was very probably a Village role twice. I didn't particularly want my cover blown, either. Though it's too late for that, now. Here's hoping the Doctor keeps me alive (if he even believes I'm a Villager, that is.)

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!
Or should I say POO-OUOUOUOUOUOUOUOU-OUOUOUOUOUOUOUOUOU!

8719601266_0bc191b510_z_d.jpg

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

when aren't we?

other than XX

I feel like we need to coin a phrase

"that happens once in an XX"

"We're smart once in an XX"

idunno. Something like that

We wouldn't have to if you had voted for QP instead of Chuck

QP wouldn't have died still because a certain turaga was an idiot who didn't believe the detective.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Portal's vote would have at least tied QP with Manducus when accounting for role powers (which is the only reason Manducus has more votes in the first place). That means a 50% chance that the RNG would select QP. If Chuck himself had bothered to vote QP as well as Portalfig, then QP would be the one getting lynched.

The Dead Judge's ruling:

The entire village is GUILTY!

Permission granted to the Mafia to eradicate all of the village: its villagers, its buildings, its items, its history, its future, and its overfilled graveyard. The Mafia has been exonerated from all and any crimes they may or may not have committed in the past, present, and future. I demand the entire village line up and lock  yourselves in the local prison, it's much easier to kill you that way. You may complain, but come on, it's not my fault you committed the heinous crime of 'voting for the wrong guy'. Such a crime gives you the death sentence, specifically, Death By Mafia. Fire, however, is still illegal. Death by fire is even more illegal, so if you see anyone burning, kill them. If you see anyone voting, kill them. If you see anyone living, kill them. Living in this village is now illegal for its association with terrible, terrible crimes. 

• Upvote 3

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Tag Zwei

A vague feeling of dread hung over the crowd as Manducus was led to the gallows. "Do you think we picked wrong?" Someone asked. "Yes, the host has already confirmed this," another answered. As the Matoran to be executed reached the foot of the steps, he paused and looked back over his shoulder. The crowd ceased its murmuring, in order to allow him to speak. "I would just like to say," he shouted to them, "You are all idiots." With as much dignity as was possible in the situation, he continued his slow walk up the steps, flanked by Seaborgium and Arsene. The former tied to the noose around the Chroniclers's neck, and the other pulled the lever.

Looked like they'd need to find a new Chronicler. Again.

Manducus, Chronicler, lynched.

The day seemingly over, everyone relaxed. Except for Seaborgium. He stood stock-still, his hands held stationary in the middle of the path they had been taking to return to his sides, after he had tied the noose. "You OK there, buddy?" Arsene asked him, concern evident upon his face. No answer. He did not move. He did not even seem to blink. His face was frozen in the same half-frown as it had displayed during the hanging of Manducus. "Hey." Arsene spoke again, trying to snap the Matoran out of it. Then there were a multitude of snapping sounds as various weaker bones in Seaborgium's body snapped. "Hey!" Arsene called. Not knowing what else to do, he reached out towards his friend, but his hand met some sort of resistance in the air; a field, which seemed to be applying increasing pressure to Seaborgium's body. Another series of snaps were heard. "Seaborgium--!" Arsene cried. But his sentence would never be finished. As he spoke, he seemed to choke on the very words he was saying. He doubled over, struggling to pull air through his inexplicably blocked windpipe. Finding himself incapable, he shortly sunk to his knees. At this point, those in the crowd snapped out of the trance they had seemingly been in and rushed to help him and Seaborgium. Alas, it was to no avail; nothing they could do, least of all the Heimlich maneuver, seemed to have any effect upon the suffocating Arsene, and no one could even touch his friend.

Before anyone could figure out what was happening, blood began to pour from Arsene's mouth. As the strength left his body, and the people around him went from supporting him to holding him outright, they knew that he was gone. They lay his body on the crimson-stained wood. A streak of red ran down the center of his otherwise clean and polished armor. A loud and sickening snap followed, signaling the end of Seaborgium. He finally dropped to the ground, the field around him gone. The blood that had pooled in his mouth was finally able to leave, creating a second puddle on the gallows.

Upon closer examination, it seemed that, as he had spoken, Arsene had suddenly stopped breathing for no discernible reason, and that shortly after, the capillaries in his lungs had all forcefully burst. The Hex was determined to be the cause of this fatal occurrence.. Seaborgium had, quite clearly, been crushed by some sort of force field, which was attributed to the Siren.

Seaborgium, Fool, killed by Siren.

Arsene, Doctor, killed by Hex.

Edited by Colonel Roy Mustang
  • Upvote 6

RahkshiGuurahk/QuantumMetalBrick: blood began to pour from X's mouth

RahkshiGuurahk/QuantumMetalBrick: wot

Burnmad: Herp derp

GG Burn not proofreading. =p

• Upvote 1

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Ah, it's good to see you've started on the eradication of the village.

Your evil village targets and their crimes, as declared by the Judge:

Potoo - a known serial killer

Siren - Evil Murderer of Seaborgium and soon other people

Astrologer - Pesky Meddler

Agent - Anonymous Traitor to the Mafia

Detective - Has no respect for privacy, bursting into the houses of innocent Mafioso and finding evidence.

Doctor - Failed to save dead people, and so incompetent they cannot target themself. Medical degree might be fake.

Turaga - Rigs the votes in their favour

Only seven! Given the village's efficiency in killing itself combined with Mafia expertise and Neutral Role apathy, I predict that the Karnival will be over for the village in exactly 2.57 rounds.

• Upvote 1

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.