Your Profile Picture

IcarusBen

Well, it's not Aquaman, but I decided to change my avatar to Dream from the DC Universe (specifically the Vertigo side) (he is also now my banner). Wearing his helmet in this picture, Dream goes by many names, such as The Sandman, Morpheus (<-- my favorite), The Sleep Shaper, among many others.

As an Eternal, he is the personification of a certain aspect of the universe, specifically being dreams in his case. He controls dreams, he rules over Dream Kingdom, and he is dreams (as well as nightmares). Constituting under dreams includes imagination and creativity. His skin is snow-white, and is eyes are like the black void of space riddled by sparkling stars; his cloak is as black as night, torn like nightmare victims' minds, and end in a faux-flame that gives off the vague shapes of numerous sleepers' faces. Morpheus used to be very high and mighty, but after being trapped by humans for over half of a century he was humbled and now respects humans and other mortals while keeping in check the authority that is due to him.

Though it wasn't my intention, I guess this also fits in with the Halloween-themed month that is up ahead.

Edited by Iaredios Paerkenon

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

What's a dinosaur doing eating a cactus?

The T-rex is trying to grow spikes and become an anklyosaurus.

Anklyosaur? If he wanted to be an ankylosaur, he would be eating a turtle and a hammer. Nah, he wants to be a stegosaurus! :D

• Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

Most of my Avatars are (Usually) Things I've drawn/Photoshopped, but if I find a good image to use as an avatar, I'll go ahead and use it.

Case in point, my current one is a still from one of Markiplier's animations, namely his Yandere simulator one. I went with this expression because, hey! It's funny!

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

My profile pic is my self moc wearing the head of the original 1999(?) jango fett action figure and he is posing like SIMPLY FABULOUS. and the background is some blue bin thingy I store my legos in

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

I am developing my own versions of vorox, so I decided to change my avatar to Neala's symbol for those waste-dwellers. Maybe later I'll put up an Arthron or something.

EDIT: Briefly it was Carl from Spongebob Squarepants (the guy who ran the Krusty Krab after Mr. Krabs sold it). Despite being in only one episode, I love that guy. "Oh Squidward, please keep in touch with the employee manual, or we'll have you sent over to Human Resources! :D *large buff skinhead punching his own fists and slides in and out of the Human Resources doorway* :superfunny:

But I thought having Bei Liu, king of Shu and one of the last members of the family Han Liu (Chinese history), while having sunglasses and pointing with a cowboy was more ridiculous looking.

Edited by Iaredios Paerkenon

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png