Your Profile Picture

IcarusBen

Where's your picture from and does it have any signifigance? I'd like to know! Post it here.

As for me, my picture is Hayate from Hayate no Gotoku (Hayate the Combat Butler in the West.) It was the first non-Pokemon/Digimon anime I had ever liked (though I have seen Bleach and Code Geass before, and later I would watch DBZ) and I think everyone should give it a shot. Actually, now it's Wheatley from Portal 2. Smartest moron who ever lived, I can tell you that.

Edited by IcarusBen

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

I am literally Kagome.

Seeing as I am literally Apollo Justice, as evidenced by my hair's ability to stick up at 75-degree angles (usually just after rolling out of bed), I can vouch for this.

• Upvote 6

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

I am literally Kagome.

Seeing as I am literally Apollo Justice, as evidenced by my hair's ability to stick up at 75-degree angles (usually just after rolling out of bed), I can vouch for this.

I have naturally blue hair. I am the superior anime character.

Well, anime-styled, anyway.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

Adam Destine, a pretty cool Marvel character with unique powers. Who sadly only appeared in a few old comics.

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

Mine is a MOC I did via one of the Matoran editors I found online and a Nui-Jaga that I used GIMP to recolor to match my Character from the BZPRPG... It isn't really significant other than it is my main from the RP. It also has nothing to do with my user name. That is a different story.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

I have the T-000, AKA Robert Patrick. It was the only image I had available when I made my BZP account and I couldn't be bothered search for one small enough to fit BZP's tiny limitations.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

A prototype of my self-MOC. I've long since upgraded him, but I haven't been able to find my camera to replace it.

"Ten thousand futures have I looked at. A hundred thousand. And in only one does mankind finally unite, and flourish...and survive. Only one. Doomworld."

210pxthe_master_doctor_doom.jpg

My previous avatar was Emperor Trajan of the Roman Empire. An all around respected dude that kicked butt in battle 'till the day he died.

My current avatar is the Roman Emperor Constantine the Great: A man of faults, but otherwise a real bad "butt".

I was writing a huge thing, but i realize that this is not history class, so if anyone is interested they can just come here (some inaccuracies due to some old propaganda that many historians haven't realized were propaganda so if anyone has any questions just PM me. i would edit the page but that would mean editing numerous other pages, and I just don't feel like doing that): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constantine_the_Great

Edited by Iaredios Paerkenon

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

I tend to change mine around from time to time. But you'll always see a common theme: Black Kakama, green-ish background. :) Currently, it's a stylized version of the mask I drew some while back. See, my first official self-MOC on here, years ago, was a black and green Voyatoran that wore a black Kakama because that was the only mask I had around at the time. Over time, I grew to love it, and it has since become sort of my trademark on here. :D

Occasionally, I'll use a gold Kakama or a figure of myself made with my Okotomation Kit. Otherwise, I stick to my Kakama. :P

I prefer to let everyone else decide what it is. It is an enigma, and the true answer shall be known only to me. 

I always thought yours was a close-up of that scene in MNOG where Takua descends through the sundial into Mangaia. You know, darkness all around, broken up only by that pillar of light shining down from above.

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

I prefer to let everyone else decide what it is. It is an enigma, and the true answer shall be known only to me. 

The closest thing I've seen that looks similar to it is a thing from some weird NSFW game that my classmate was googling in class once and I went "man that reminds me of fisher's profile pic".

Also, my profile pic is a picture of Tyler St. Francis drawn in paint.

• Upvote 2

Has anyone tried using reverse google search to find out what your image is?

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Mine was the brilliant thinker Carl Sagan smiling in front of a galaxy. That just represented my interest in space, which came from Carl Sagan.

Now it is one of my cats, licking it's own face, because it made me chuckle. 

I will probably go back to Sagan soon. 

Mine is, obviously, Dina Saruyama from Dumbing of Age. This is really just because I always match my avatar (and sometimes my banner) to my current display name, but this one is significant in that I am very much like Dina in many ways.

Full of funny yet factual theropod factoids?

Alliteration is awesome.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

The closest thing I've seen that looks similar to it is a thing from some weird NSFW game that my classmate was googling in class once and I went "man that reminds me of fisher's profile pic".

never gets old

My avatar is a SPLENDID NAKED OFFICER which I can relate to on many levels

-Tyler

• Upvote 1

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

never gets old

My avatar is a SPLENDID NAKED OFFICER which I can relate to on many levels

-Tyler

Firstly, put some pants on please.

Secondly, changed my avatar to Wheatley from Portal 2; aka the smartest idiot who ever lived.

• Upvote 1

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

Back in my day, your profile and avatar picture were different things! You kids today don't know how easy you have it! *shakes cane*

Anyway, mine is of a MOC of mine, Elixia. One of my favorite creations I've made, and also a way to show off that Metru Blue Matatu.

~B~

• Upvote 2

Back in my day, your profile and avatar picture were different things! You kids today don't know how easy you have it! *shakes cane*

Anyway, mine is of a MOC of mine, Elixia. One of my favorite creations I've made, and also a way to show off that Metru Blue Matatu.

~B~

I remember that first part. It's annoying, now, having only one picture.

Anyways, mine is Domenico Dragonetti with a Bass. He's the reason bassists actually have parts to play in music today, rather than just long held single notes that follow the chord.

he is one of my idols, alongside Bottesini, Koussevitzky, Gary Karr, Rinat Ibragimov, Red Mitchell, and many others. 

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now