A CLOCKWORK'S END

Voltex

For those in the workshop: The only two Kanohi Olmak known to exist in canon were made by Artakha. I have a feeling if that group tries to make one themselves, they'll make a faulty one and end up in the Toa Empire, or someplace worse.

Toa Varian was being stored in TSO's throne room. Even if we could choose that option, I'd imagine there'd be something waiting up there. Maybe traps, or more Dark Hunters.

Entertaining Avak could consist of any number of things, including fighting wild Rahi. I feel like that's the middle option.

I'm going with option B.

~Unit#phntk#1

Ugh. Today is definitely not my day.

At least I don't get to die alone :P. I think.

You're correct about the not dying alone. Ehks is suicidal, and I actually think Zaktan is the safer option. He's manipulative and sadistic, but not so prone to sudden violent outbursts as to murder on sight(maybe after a few minutes). Now, if we had to go find Vezok or Hakann, I would stay and risk whatever Avak wants us to do for entertainment.

~Unit#phntk#1

I'll go with Choice C, because we need someone to be the idiot, in case it turns out to be the correct option and everyone else gets massacred.

• Upvote 1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

ROUND 2: ENDS

The survivors on Nynrah were split down the middle; ToaD and Nik wanted to test their luck with the mask, while Fishers and ToaK insisted that, while dangerous, exploring down below was their only path forward.

So they split up, as was the norm.

ToaD and Nik toiled away at the Mask of Dimensional Travel for several minutes, but they lacked the craftmanship of Artakha. Before they could even make any progress, it was too late for them to choose another path - and so, when the death of the universe killed the last remnants of everything within, it took them with it.

---

As for Fishers and ToaK… in their explorations, they eventually met a towering gold and blue figure, standing over several corpses. They wore a Mask of Dimensional Travel upon their face, but when they spotted the two Matoran, it was clear that their intentions were hostile. ToaK stepped forward, signalling for Fishers to stay behind.

“I’ve got this,” he said. “Surely my wisdom will pave the way.”

The figure allowed him to step closer, before holding a hand up in warning.

“My name is Brutaka,” they said, their voice a low rumble. “Step any closer, Matoran, and I shall smite you where you stand.”

ToaK opened his trembling arms in a welcoming gesture, plastering a smile on his face. “W-well, we don’t want that! We were j-just wondering if we could use your… Kanohi, you know. Hitch a short ride to-”

Before he could finish, the figure swung a large silver sword. It cut through ToaK like a knife through butter, and the Matoran collapsed instantly. Brutaka advanced upon Fishers to do the same to her, but was suddenly stopped by a bright light, taking the form of a Toa.

“She is not to be harmed,” said the light. “Not yet, at any rate. She may prove useful to you, Brutaka. Take her where she needs to go.”

Brutaka grunted, turning to Fishers as the light of the Toa faded away. “Very well, Matoran. Where do you wish to go?”

“One of two locations,” Fishers replied, surprisingly calm. “I’m either headed to Metru-Nui or to Daxia.”

fishers64 has SURVIVED the middle path once more!

ToaK, ToaD, and Nik have PERISHED in the middle path; they can be revived by a surviving Medic, or by the remaining players reaching the checkpoint during Round 4.

---

Back on Odina, the Matoran made their choices after the only path to the Shadowed One’s throne room was destroyed.

ShadowVezon, Tiragath, Windrider, and Jed decided to remain behind and try to entertain the Piraka known as Avak. Meanwhile, the rest of their companions (Luroka, Blade, Unit, Ghidora, Ehks, TX Wade, Dragonstar, Pumpress, Nevermore, and FF) decided to follow through with Avak’s request, and find the Piraka Zaktan.

Within minutes, it became clear that the entertainers were failing abysmally. Avak had not cracked a single smile, and after he vaporized Jed, the performances of the others were shaken up as they started to become more nervous.

The other group heard their screams begin after twenty minutes of searching; the screams cut off soon after.

It was obvious to all of them that Avak would now be hunting them.

Luckily for them (for now), they managed to discover a green cloud of Protodites within the visiting center of the Dark Hunter prison. It was a location that had never seen use outside of the Dark Hunters themselves before this occasion, due to the organization’s habit of total secrecy combined with its overall bloodthirst.

The cloud reformed into the familiar form of a Skakdi, and he gazed over the group with distinterest.

“What do you need?” he asked. “The universe may be ending, Matoran, but you were still more foolish than brave to risk this place. Make it quick.”

“We were sent by Avak,” said Blade. “He… wanted us to find you and a Toa named Varian.”

“...did he now?” Zaktan asked, now sounding interested as his body dispersed, hovering in a cloud above the group. “Well, little Matoran, it appears that you have gained a companion… for now. Let us go, and find my fellow Piraka.”

“Oh joy!” Ghidora yelled excitedly, a large grin on his face. “This is gonna be fun!”

“Oh, joy,” FF muttered, sounding resigned. “We’re doomed.”

ShadowVezon, Tiragath, Windrider, and Jed have PERISHED, choosing the incorrect path! They can be revived by a surviving Medic, or by the remaining players reaching the checkpoint during Round 4.

Blade, Luroka, Unit, Ehks, TX Wade, Nevermore, Ghidora, Dragonstar, Pumpress, and FF have SELECTED THE CORRECT PATH!

END ROUND 2.

Edited by Lucina
  • Upvote 1

OK I was the Turaga and if a medic revives me, in exchange I will provide them with the corect option on even rounds. Just contact me before reviving me so I'll know who to repay. And before you wonder whether I'm lying, could it really hurt to revive me?

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

OK I was the Turaga and if a medic revives me, in exchange I will provide them with the corect option on even rounds. Just contact me before reviving me so I'll know who to repay. And before you wonder whether I'm lying, could it really hurt to revive me?

D comes before K in the alphabet, meaning ToaD is more important than ToaK, which shows what the priority is for reviving people.

pls rev me if you make it to round 4...

You will stay dead and like it.

*Snaps fingers*

l6ORLkH.jpg

Edited by Hina Kagiyama
  • Upvote 1
I'm just ToaD