Bionicle Mafia XXVI - INSIGHT

Blessed Blade

-Night 1-

Everything seemed so peaceful in the city as the sun went down. Luroka and Valendale stood around, talking to each other, as they had nothing better to do at that moment. On the roof of a nearby building, however, a cloaked figure smiled.

"This is the perfect place to begin."

All of a sudden, a red construct appeared in front of the two. The construct looked between the two, and then rapidly acted to stab Luroka through the body. Luroka seemed stunned by what happened, even as he fell to his knees, dead before he hit the ground. The cloaked figure walked off with a chuckle, confident this would help kickstart the mass panic when Valendale reported.

Makuta Luroka, Villager, killed Night 1

Meanwhile, the Heroes debated among themselves. Most of the group seemed to have decided, but another of them simply stormed off, not agreeing that they should choose a target already. The rest of the Heroes acted, however, and went to check in on Manducus.

The villager looked up, as the Hero approached him. "Oh, hello there. Would you like a cup of tea?" Manducus asked, and the Hero frowned.

"You're not in trouble?" The hero asked, as they glanced around cautiously. When the villager shook his head in response, however, the Hero thought for a moment. "Come with me, then. We'll have you for dinner."

Not understanding the Hero's words, Manducus followed the Hero back to the Hero's hideout. The next morning, it was discovered that the villager had been cooked alive.

Manducus, Villager, killed night 1 by 'Heroes'.

The Turaga took a deep breath, as they stood on their roof. "Let me check the atmosphere..." The Turaga said, as they called out in a tone imperceptible to anyone else. However, upon getting the results, they frowned. They could detect three people disagreeing. Unit was having a fight with someone, and it was getting physical. Voxumo was yelling at something for a reason that couldn't be understood. And the final one...

"Please, judge them and make them see what's right!" The Turaga called out to the Atmosphere, and the Atmosphere complied.

As Unit was walking away from his friend, he was still utterly annoyed at just how thickheaded the person had been. He rubbed his hand, but paused, as he got the feeling he was being followed. However, as he began to turn around, he felt nothing at all.

Unit, Villager, ??? night 1 by ATMOSPHERE

Voxumo laid in bed. He tossed, and he turned, but he just couldn't get to sleep. However, as he faced the wall, he suddenly felt eyes on him. Before he could turn, however...

Voxumo, Villager, ??? night 1 by ATMOSPHERE

And the third person... continued to walk from the Heroes hideout. Kapura growled in frustration. Why can't they see that this won't work? We need to make sure of who we target, that they will be actual victims before we get to them... We're the good guys, we're not supposed to kill others, but that's all that ever seems to happen if we interfere like this! He hit the wall in frustration, but then paused, as he thought he heard talking behind him, but oddly indecipherable...

"HEE HEE HEE... IS THE HERO FEELING A LITTLE DISHEARTENED? JUST BECOME ONE OF US... DON'T FIGHT IT, YOU DON'T NEED TO FIGHT TO SAVE ANYONE ANYMORE... YOU'RE ONE OF US NOW..."

Despite not being able to understand what the... thing was saying, when Kapura turned around, and say the creature that was standing behind him, he became very fearful. Taking slow steps back at first, the creature kept following. Kapura broke into a sprint to try and get away. "DON'T RUN AWAY... WE WILL BECOME ONE!" As Kapura ran, however, he managed to trip, and fall to the ground. He looked back, and noticed the thing grin with sharp pointy teeth.

No-one saw Kapura after that.

Kapura, Hero, ABSORBED Night 1 by ATMOSPHERE

-Suspect List-

Manducus:

Pulse

Petewa

FF

Automaton

Shadow_Ignited

Vote now! EHEHEHEHEHE... I WONDER WHO WILL BE NEXT?

• Upvote 6

That's a lot of corpses for the first night... 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Only suspect list is for the Heroes killing; but i forgot to mention you can vote to try and find the Turaga.

Vox: No; for all intents and purposes, you're dead. For now?

Alrighty, just wanted to make sure.

*Lurks in the background, judging people harshly*

• Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Will get a vote count up tomorrow, but...

Admittedly, I may have chosen a poor choice of words to say how you died. So I take it back...

It was most definitely not quick and painless. My bad. ^^''

There is no such thing as a quick and painless death in Mafia. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

The witching hour is almost upon us...

No more head kicking offing for me. I don't want any other innocent deaths on my hands... or feet...

Pulse - 2

Petewa - 4

FF - 2

Automaton - 3

Shadow_Ignited - 1

-Day 1-

It was a beautiful day. The birds were singing, the sun was shining...

Petewa backed up with a nervous chuckle, as the mob of villagers surrounded him. He was innocent. He was a villager, right? So why were they... after him? Petewa took another step back, as a squeeing sound emanated from behind him.

"OH, YOU'RE NOT TRYING TO RUN AWAY, ARE YOU? WE WANT TO BE FRIENDS, WHY ARE YOU RUNNING AWAY?" Petewa heard the high pitched voices, and seemed even more nervous, as he noticed red creatures all around the crowd. It appeared that the rest of the crowd, however, either didn't care, or couldn't see. He didn't have much of a chance to react, however, as the creature behind him lit a fire underneath him. If that wasn't bad enough... He couldn't move.

And he was indeed an innocent villager.

Petewa, Villager, killed Day 1 by Villagers.

Roles have 24 hours to PM.

A tragic end to tragic circumstance

We lost the battle, but I continue the dance.

Twenty four hours 'til more lives be consumed

Only fate knows the names of the helpless doomed.

And the folks deciding on them, I guess. 

Edited by The Present Automaton
  • Upvote 1

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.