BZP'S GAME OF THRONES: SEASON 2

Voltex

Alright, to be honest, I have nothing against tea. It's an alright drink and I can even imagine drinking it myself although I don't do so currently. Coffee on the other hand... Just the smell on its own is enough to drive me away. No joke. I cannot tolerate the smell.

Glad I'm not the only person who can't stand the smell of coffee.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Coffee is a gift of god to man. But don't befoul it with any of that milk or sugar rubbish.

Tea too is wonderful, for different times. I'm on a yerba mate kick, which is wonderful; but I can also go for a good rooibos or black.

Hand-drawn, bespoke avatar by none other than Mushy the Mushroom.

a body adrift in water, salt, and sky

Coffee is a gift of god to man. But don't befoul it with any of that milk or sugar rubbish.

Tea too is wonderful, for different times. I'm on a yerba mate kick, which is wonderful; but I can also go for a good rooibos or black.

That whole last sentence you lost me, as I have not the foggiest clue what half that stuff is.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

That whole last sentence you lost me, as I have not the foggiest clue what half that stuff is.

It's tea.

Hand-drawn, bespoke avatar by none other than Mushy the Mushroom.

a body adrift in water, salt, and sky

I hate both. 

Deal with it. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

The new Kanohi, remember?

While I like the smell of coffee, I don't like the taste of it. At all. 

And the only tea that I drink is iced tea, particularly sweet tea. If I could substitute it for water, I would. B-)

And I never thought this topic would have a conversation about coffee and tea pop up in it. :P

• Upvote 2

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Don't tempt me, folks. I will mix green tea and coffee in the same mug and drink it just to spite y'all.

In the News: Tekulo met a horrific fate as they drank an unholy union of drinks, their body unable to properly process the forbidden mixture.

• Upvote 9

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

And the only tea that I drink is iced tea, particularly sweet tea. If I could substitute it for water, I would. B-)

And I never thought this topic would have a conversation about coffee and tea pop up in it. :P

how can you drink the sweetened dishwater that is sweet tea?

normal tea is good but iced/sweet tea is revolting. and i say that as someone who lives in the south.

...wait, what was this topic about again? something about political intrigue and scary half-masked protectors right?

• Upvote 4

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

You know, at this point, we might as well call a temporary truce and have a mid diplomatic meeting tea or coffee break or something.

I second this notion.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I'm sorry, I choose not to acknowledge the supposed "God" of this world and as such I can not acknowledge them giving the win to coffee.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

how can you drink the sweetened dishwater that is sweet tea?

normal tea is good but iced/sweet tea is revolting. and i say that as someone who lives in the south.

...wait, what was this topic about again? something about political intrigue and scary half-masked protectors right?

I also live in the south and agree, I don't like sweet tea at all.

Normal tea is okay, I guess.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I've finished up the first set of the house banners:

• House Aodh (plus strip version)
  • House Galum
  • House Hinterland
  • House Maran

I'll try to finish up the rest of the so-far requested banners tomorrow, as well as any others that people request.

housebanners1.zip

• Upvote 4

"The Kingslayer"

z2r5DTz.png

Complete Okoto Alphabet + Okotoan Symbols | Infrared's Okoto Font | SDCC Semi-Live Coverage

—————————BZPGOT S1 KILLS—————————

Gi9juq3.png

I've finished up the first set of the house banners:

• House Aodh (plus strip version)
  • House Galum
  • House Hinterland
  • House Maran

I'll try to finish up the rest of the so-far requested banners tomorrow, as well as any others that people request.

Looks really good.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If a war between caffeinated beverages breaks out, I'm will be on the side that has ice tea and sweet tea. Because I'm not the only one who likes sweet tea here, right?

Right?

You are for once not alone.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If a war between caffeinated beverages breaks out, I'm will be on the side that has ice tea and sweet tea. Because I'm not the only one who likes sweet tea here, right?

Right?

You are for once not alone.
Ours is the Tea!

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/