BZP'S GAME OF THRONES: SEASON 2

Voltex

You know, you don't have to work for Kulta. Run off somewhere, create an enclave of Earth Region Protectors that don't want to be ruled by a giant skeleton. Champion yourself as a return to the original Earth Region that doesn't rely on giant walking skeletons. 

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Toro also seems to forget that Voxumo was an unrightful ruler, while Pulse and his allies were a restoration effort.

Did I not meet the same requirements as pulse? The ability to forge masks? That is all that sets the mask makers apart from the common scum, the ability to forge masks of power. Pulse had no more claim over the throne than any other potential mask maker.

Edited by Vox

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

You don't have to be the bad guy just because everything's been set up for you to be it. Pull a heel-face turn, join the good guys, fight Kulta and march your armies against the skull warriors. Flee the earth region with your people and set up camp in other regions. Then, when the time is right, we'll strike at Kulta and raze their skull army to the ground. Sure, the Earth Region will need some re-building, but at least that's less Earth Protectors dead...

• Upvote 5

Um..

...why do you want to surpass Terrorsaur in 'being evil'?

That's slightly concerning.

I work for Kulta. That is all.

I never expected it to be this hard. Terrorsaur gets smacked around by Megatron on a daily basis.

He also successfully killed Megatron once. And only failed because he was outnumbered. Same could apply to you unless you came to our side.

Then become Toru Qendroj instead of Toru Sevoi.

But that would mean I would have to marry into House Qendroj, and I'm already married! TO RIGHTEOUS VENGEANCE!!!

Did I not meet the same requirements as pulse? The ability to forge masks? That is all that sets the mask makers apart from the common scum, the ability to forge masks of power. Pulse had no more claim over the throne than any other potential mask maker.

Ah yes. Let's all worship a bunch of loony jerks who just so happen to make masks. Truly, no tragedies or atrocities have ever come from this perfect form of government.

You don't have to be the bad guy just because everything's been set up for you to be it. Pull a heel-face turn, join the good guys, fight Kulta and march your armies against the skull warriors. Flee the earth region with your people and set up camp in other regions. Then, when the time is right, we'll strike at Kulta and raze their skull army to the ground. Sure, the Earth Region will need some re-building, but at least that's less Earth Protectors dead...

No.

He also successfully killed Megatron once. And only failed because he was outnumbered. Same could apply to you unless you came to our side.

You forget that he was high on Energon at the time and didn't bother to properly dispose of Megatron's remains. My enemies, however, cannot be so easily rebuilt.

Toro also seems to forget that Voxumo was an unrightful ruler, while Pulse and his allies were a restoration effort.

Vox - I don't think referring to non-Mask Makers as 'common scum' will help your case considering that most people aren't Mask Makers. 

Vox - I don't think referring to non-Mask Makers as 'common scum' will help your case considering that most people aren't Mask Makers. 

Eh I'm already dead.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

You're not a Mask Maker, you're a Mask Maker wannabe

Episode 1 will be ending tomorrow morning (or afternoon).

If any moves fail to reach that deadline, fear not, they will continue unimpeded to Episode 2.

• Upvote 4

JUST KIDDING!

You can thank Onaku for Episode 1 being over.

Any and all moves currently in progress are put on pause, and no additional moves will be accepted, until the scene is posted and Episode 2 begins.

If you are in the middle of a discussion with another player IC, that may continue, and it'll transfer over if necessary.

Moves that are in limbo (such as messages or travelling) will be automatically completed at the start of Episode 2.

• Upvote 3

I don't know that. I just said that because this is something I'm assuming with the little information I have. I could be completely wrong, for all I know.

EDIT: And I wasn't calling 'Umarak' evil. I was just recalling the line that said to be wary of them. You can be wary of people that aren't evil, you know.

Edited by Mask Maker Pulse Vatten

Well, this is quite amusing. There was a wide variety of character types in Season 1 - overbearing despots who thought they were doing the right thing, cautious rulers who thought they were doing the necessary thing, unaligned schemers who only sought to ensure their own survival, outright lunatics who didn't know what they were doing half the time, and many more.

What I haven't seen, until now, is someone who openly advertises that they're "evil", yet doesn't seem to know what that word actually means, since the only thing they're doing is pettily insulting people, and pointlessly lying about well-known historic events to the people who lived that history. 

• Upvote 4

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"Beware" generally isn't something I would do to someone of the morally good affiliation.

If someone who was evil told you to beware of someone good, but you thought that the evil guy was good and therefore trustworthy, you might

But that charade would probably last about five minutes when you finally met the person you're supposed to beware, so

shrug.jpg

• Upvote 3

Posting pictures of characters is for plebs ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

- :burnmad:

what can I say?

it's faster than hunting down that half-smiley face

shrug.jpg

that's why i have a word document saved with it in it

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

bonus:

( )

brilliant idea

you get to survive until at least episode 6 now

• Upvote 7

I can't wait to see how this first episode pans out. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I have no idea what's going on anymore. 

• Upvote 3