Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

I'll admit, I love MLP: FIM. Wonderfully made show, and a great story.Discord is the best villain character ever. Period. Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

(that's sarcasm, by the way)

*Watches Twilight twitching infront of the CMC* Twilight Sparkle is now a synx.

71876%20-%20crazy%20twilight_sparkle%20vector.png?1318728411Hallway_Synx_by_Rainbow_Apocalypse.jpg

Your argument is invalid.

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

I don't really care if background ponies' voices change from episode to episode, really. I know a lot of the fanbase would hate that and hate me for saying that, but it's such a tiny detail I really just don't mind.

Yeah I don't really mind either. It's just kind of funny that most of us think of them as concrete characters when they're really just filler ponies. Heck, there's even one scene in Epiosde 16 where four Derpies appear simultaneously. Edited by Wolven

cholslegofursig.png

Latest MOC:

Ol' Dusty

I don't really care if background ponies' voices change from episode to episode, really. I know a lot of the fanbase would hate that and hate me for saying that, but it's such a tiny detail I really just don't mind.

Yeah I don't really mind either. It's just kind of funny that most of us think of them as concrete characters when they're really just filler ponies. Heck, there's even one scene in Epiosde 16 where four Derpies appear simultaneously.
Clearly, there's a mad scientist somewhere in Equestria cloning all of them.
baltimore_ravens.png

Ordinarily I'd agree with you, but that voice Bon Bon just used? I totes want that to stay!

76561198002924926.png

If The Good Lord had intended us to walk

He would not have invented roller skates.
-- Willy Wonka

I was kinda hoping this fad would be over by the time the forums came back. But as long as we're still talking about it, it's overrated in my opinion. It's not bad, but I really don't think it deserves all the worship.

Me to. I agree expect I don't like it at all. I tried watching episode 1 just to see what all the buzz was about and I couldn't even watch it all. Too each their own I guess.

Having stepped back and taken time to think this episode over, I must say that while I agree this is one of the best episodes yet, I am worried about the INTENDED demographic's reaction. The scene with Fluttershy and the bear was rather unexpected, and the bit where she twisted its neck... well, I'm worried about how parents are going to react, because that was pretty violent, even if nothing actually happened. Were this any other show that I watched, I would not be concerned. But this is My Little Pony. Despite us Bronies, it is still for little girls. Perhaps I'm just paranoid, but I would not have put that part in if I was in charge.

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

"Lesson Zero" was just the embodiment of pure awesome. It was hilarious, it gave us another aspect of Twilight's character (always good to see developments there), and it gave us all a lot of potential memes - Twilight's varying levels of craziness make up several, and Big Mac and Smartypants could be another... And then Derpy being Derpy. I think season two is shaping up to be excellent so far - three absolutely fantastic episodes in a row. :)

Yeah I don't really mind either. It's just kind of funny that most of us think of them as concrete characters when they're really just filler ponies. Heck, there's even one scene in Epiosde 16 where four Derpies appear simultaneously.
I think there was a scene in season 1 where you could see 4 Trixies at once.

Wait... I haven't watched that episode. She killed a bear?

That's the way it looked. ;)

I was kinda hoping this fad would be over by the time the forums came back. But as long as we're still talking about it, it's overrated in my opinion. It's not bad, but I really don't think it deserves all the worship.

Me to. I agree expect I don't like it at all. I tried watching episode 1 just to see what all the buzz was about and I couldn't even watch it all. Too each their own I guess.
The first episode isn't one of the best if you want a picture of the show overall, just saying. I'd recommend Sonic Rainboom or maybe Party of One. Edited by ~Sonu Nova~
19704_s.gif

Mmm, I had a lot of preconceptions and misgivings when I started to watch. About 4 episodes in, all of those were gone. And the songs are bloody amazing! :biggrin: ~Winter wrap up, winter wrap up!~ Edited by Valenti

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Mmm, I had a lot of preconceptions and misgivings when I started to watch. About 4 episodes in, all of those were gone. And the songs are bloody amazing! :biggrin: ~Winter wrap up, winter wrap up!~

I actually really hated that song. Also the chorus of the dress stitching one. But the rest of the songs were great.

xinlo-small.gif

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.

Twilight Sparkle is best pony.

That's not how you spell Pinkie Pie.
Hahaha, that's not how you spell Twilight Sparkle.

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Oh man, I would so buy that plushie. Also you've all got Fluttershy spelled wrong.

-_-

xinlo-small.gif

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.

Yeah, I got into My Little Pony when BZP went down. My word do I love it and a half. XD Though, at first I never would have thought I'd become a brony. Anyway, Rarity has to be the most fascinating character to me. She's very girly, doesn't like to get messy ("chip a nail" type of character)... But at the same time, she also has a good head on her shoulders and has wit. I loved the episode where she was kidnapped. XD It's probably my favorite, actually.

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing