Six Kingdoms: Rebirth - Gameplay

Unreliable Narrator

IC: Yaushe -  The Wastes

"As long as it's not getting in my upholstery," Yaushe said, slowing to a stop on her own. "That smell doesn't come out."

@Dane-gerous

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

IC: Mega - Zakaz, The Wastes

A light chuckle as Mega took off her seat belt and opened the van door, climbing out. 

She stretched for a minute, looking out into the Wastes before leaning against the driver's seat door after closing it shut.

Click. Click.

She held the lit cigarette to her mouth, taking a long drag. The desert, despite the dangers it often held, was gorgeous at that moment.

OOC: @ZippyWharrgarbl

IC: Zak-Yak (Mesi Tunnels)

Frantically gesticulating back to the way they came, Zak-Yak cries out "Yes, yes, we should flee, flee! Other mesi do not appreciate the aspect's glory, they worship deeper, darker, scarier things." At this point, Zak-Yak can be seen quivering with absolute fear, with portions of him fading in and out of the ethereal state.

OOC: @Dane-gerous @Snelly @Vezok's Friend @Burnmad

Edited by Sparticus147

IC: Arkius - Po-Koro outskirts

"Hold it." Arkius said, his one eye glaring at the Aspect. "You didn't answer my question, Ulkarr. What's your angle in all of this ritual business?"

@Sparticus147 @Toru Nui

IC: Rangi - Dead Forest

The scrawny Zyglak perked up at the invitation. "Yeah! We could make, like, some grilled sandwiches over the lava!" Rangi shuddered as he seemed to suddenly remember something. "Oh, uh, just don't bring any sand witches... took weeks to get all the sand out last time."

@Toru Nui @Nato the Traveler

iC: Zadred - Wilderness

"I'll keep watch too, my eyesight is pretty good so I should be able to see anything coming long before it sees us."

@Tarn @~Xemnas~ @Snelly @pokemonlover360 @Harvali

• Like 1

IC: Ulkarr (Po-Koro Outskirts)

"I already told you: order, in these chaotic times. I'll make sure our visitor doesn't upset that order." Ulkarr walked away from the village, leading Uraborask out to a secluded stretch of land where no-one could see him die if things didn't go as planned.

@Onaku@Sparticus147@Harvali

IC: Enra (Dead Forest)

"Right. Well then. Let's get to finding it." Enra began trekking in a random direction.

@Onaku@Nato the Traveler

Arkius simply glared after Ulkarr as he and the skakdi walked away from the village, before turning around and walking to the matoran who had warned him earlier. "Are you alright? Shouting like that can't have been good for your sound sensitivity."

@Harvali

"Like, you can call me Rangi, by the way. What are your names?" The hound steed barked gently at its rider. "Oh, right, and this is Clank, or Clanks, or Clunk, short for Clanka-Clunk, on account of all the clanging his mane does."

@Nato the Traveler @Toru Nui

• Like 1

IC Po- Koro - Temptation

The De-Matoran pressed his back to the rock, shaking. The … where had the Skakdi come from? It was like he had just … manifested from the rocky terrain itself. He had heard faint noises, but there was no sign of the Skakdi until he just … appeared? Could all Skakdi do this? If … if they could, then Po-Koro … they would never see an attack coming unless the Skakdi wanted them to. Their guards would be blind, they … they had no chance. They … they were doomed.

But maybe, what if this was one of the powers Ulkarr said his ritual could give? And what if … if anyone could get this power? No just Toa or Skakdi but even weak villagers. What if a Matoran could get this power?

He heard more snatches, Ulkarr was going to lead the Skakdi away. Should he follow? But … if the Skakdi wanted to use him in the ritual … no, he should … he should wait to talk to Ulkarr. And maybe … maybe tell some other Matoran about the ritual. His fingers drummed like the beat of a heartlight, all Po-Koro had was their unity to each other. He had to respect that.

Then suddenly Toa Arkius was upon him. The De-Matoran swallowed, and managed to force a grin, “its … it’s not so bad. Listen, I-I just wanted to let you know, thank you. Without you defending our village and hunting Mahi for us to eat and make tools from, we would have died a few days after the Impact. Even if we … we decide to stay here for the moment, most of us remember how you helped us. Supaka is just under a lot of strain, well, I guess we all are.” He laughed nervously.

OOC: @Sparticus147 @Toru Nui @Onaku

IC Po-Koro - Fear and Regret

The Ce-Matoran swallowed as it, or rather they, spoke. They … they were a person at least. But those features, they weren’t a Toa. She swallowed, they didn’t look like a Skakdi, though she didn’t interact with them much. If they were in the League … then … she had a duty to do.

She was evil, she knew that. She … she was never a part of the Order, not really, but when the chance came to help the Matoran, she let them study her as much as they wanted. So some of the Order gained shielded minds, which they used to butcher the people of Takadox, now resistant to their powers.

She … she wondered how many Matoran died because of the part she played. How many of the other breeds too. Her hands were filthy with blood. As was almost everyone else who was not dead. 

But she … she could never make it alright. Just protect the living. Just … try to do the right thing. And that’s why she hesitated. 

Finally she croaked out, “are you … with the League? The Order? The Skakdi?” 

OOC: @Nato the Traveler @ultimoscorp

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator if this Ce-Matoran NPCs backstory doesn’t work, let me know and I will edit it out. 

Edited by Harvali
Didn’t see @onaku’s response
  • Like 1

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC: Zsann -  Zakaz, The Wastes

Zsann had been wandering the Wastes for a while now. She was running out of... well, everything, really. Supplies, food, you name it. It was time to reacquaint with society, or, at the very least, stock up on things.

Then she made out shapes in the distance. A van, and a... matoran? It couldn't hurt to check it out. She shouldered her greatsword and marched on.

OOC: @Dane-gerous@ZippyWharrgarbl

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

The matoran seemed extremely nervous. Arkius suspected the matoran was still affected by his outburst earlier. He hated this. Being feared by the people he'd sworn to protect. What was the matter with him? Why was he so... angry all the time? So much fury within him. Everyone was affected by the ruination of Metru-Nui and the mass death that resulted in. Depression, lethargy, anxiety, yet he was so full of pure rage. Why? Arkius sighed, and got on one knee in front of the matoran, placing a gentle and reassuring hand on his shoulder.

"My... outburst earlier... it was unbecoming of me. A toa should not give matoran reasons to fear them, and I'm sorry I failed you and everyone else in that regard."

@Harvali

IC: Mega - Zakaz, The Wastes

Mysterious figures approaching her in the wastes might have been a new trend in Mega's life. She held a cigarette in one hand, cautiously reaching for the axe on her back in case this wasn't someone they wanted to encounter.

As the silhouette filled itself out as Zsann approached the van, Mega's fears were confirmed. It was a Skakdi. It was carrying something, perhaps a weapon, and was heading right for her and Yaushe.

Quickly as she could, she opened the passenger seat door of the van, grabbing her rifle from the seat itself and closing it with what was nearly a slam. She cocked the rifle, not quite aiming at Zsann but raising it so that if a situation did come, she'd either be able to scare the Skakdi off, or if push came to shove...

Mega hoped it didn't come to that. Skakdi or not, they were still a person. 

"Hey! Who are ya? Ya lost?" She called out to the Skakdi. Zsann being alone was unusual. Skakdi travelled in groups, generally speaking.

OOC: @ZippyWharrgarbl@A-tak-nid

• Like 1

IC Po-Koro

The De-Matoran nodded, “thank you. But it’s … we all have a lot to worry about, with our god’s severed head blocking out every sunset it’s … I can understand why a Toa would be stressed. But thank you.” He would not burn this bridge.

He looked after Ulkarr and the Skakdi, “If I can be honest, I am more worried about that Skakdi. He doesn’t seem too hostile, so we are lucky, but if he could sneak up on us so easily, could others? I thought I heard some noises earlier but I couldn’t see him until he wanted to speak to Ulkarr. It’s just … I don’t want to jump at every sound, but if we can’t see the Skakdi unless they want us to … then nowhere is safe.”

OOC: @Onaku

• Like 1

"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC Po-Koro - Enabling

The De-Matoran nodded, looking after the two leaving, “I … I am not Toa material, I know that well. I can’t imagine the pressure you feel, the responsibility. I … I am not as naive as some Matoran though, I know difficult choices had to be made when the Barraki invaded Metru-Nui. And there we had the home advantage. Here…

The Matoran sighed, “I think we will all have to make a lot more difficult choices. Well, I am sure you know that alright, you have been doing the fighting. I just … I fear the old traditions we clung to in the past, might need to change if we are to stay safe. All we have left is the virtue of unity, if there is one thing Po-Koro still has, its each other.”

Edited by Harvali

IC Po-Koro

The De-Matoran winced and quickly answered, “well, some of us … Kanohi said you were going to go hunting when you left. But to go for so long, and to end up in Metru-Koro … you aren’t planning to hunt Rahi, are you?

Edited by Harvali

IC: Zsann - Zakaz, Wastelands

Zsann stopped dead in her tracks when she saw the rifle. No false moves. She kept her sword shouldered, her gaze fixed not on the rifle, but the matoran's face. Not directly staring her down, though.

"E-easy n-now."

OOC: @Dane-gerous@ZippyWharrgarbl

• Like 1

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

IC [Vahki Transport - Rocky Maze]:

As they went about collecting all the strewn about items, the Vahki and others noticed that the footprints that had led them here were spread around the camp site as well. Most were clearly from clawed feet, but not all of them. The tracks from the canyon entrance all led towards the campsite, but they didn’t go back that way.

The group soon had a decent collection of personal items belonging to whoever had made the fateful decision to camp out here. Most of it was useful things to have out in the wild: Rusty and dented cooking utensils, Kane-Ra jerky, a compass, an all purpose knife, storage pouches of various kinds, an iStone with a cracked screen, a canteen, length of rope, heat stone, unused fire wood, a sealed plastic bag of raisins and the rumpled bedroll.

OOC: Vahki CSI is a go-go @Toru Nui@Edelgard@Jakura Nuva@xccj

• Like 3

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Irna | Fau Swamp

"Stay safe, everyone," Irna said, taking her first tentative steps into the muck and water of the swamp. "And watch each other's back--"

It was then that she noticed the strange bit of metal bobbing towards the shore. A drum of some kind -- she had seen them on the Ripple way back when -- just floating in the water. She supposed it wasn't the strangest sight. The locals had technology which seemed roughly comparable to what the League had had. But something like that, all the way out here?

Irna knelt down and extended her glaive out, trying to use it to pull the barrel closer to shore so that she could inspect it.

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator @Toru Nui @Tarn @TL01 NUVA @Keeper of Kraata

-Void

• Like 1

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Sala (Fau Swamp)

Sala knew this swamp as much as Sorilax has told him, and that is nearly too much for one matoran to keep track of, but Sala did know the basics of survival in the swamp. Stay out of the water, check each step before you make it, stay by the roots unless they have excessive plant growths, and if the swamp ever goes silent...run.

That last thought sent a chill down Sala's spine, nearly making him hesitate in this whole endeavor of his, but what would Sorilax say? "What did I tell you about going alone, numerous predators and dangers exist in the swamp that can easily kill a singular matoran or even a toa, also, even if you watch your step you may just not notice whatever rahi are lurking within the trees, and another thing..." yeah, that is exactly what he would say, probably.

Continuing his slow and careful trek through the swamp, Sala continued his trek to find the yellow Fau berries.

OOC: @Kal the Guardian let me know if this is what Sorilax would say?

Edited by Sparticus147

"Well, no, as I... not so gently put it earlier, I was trying to help our people by dealing with the marauders that murdered one of Metru-Koro's scouting parties. But that's not what I'm asking about right now. Your talk of difficult choices, of abandoning traditions..." Arkius had a puzzled expression on his face, staring into the matoran's eyes not with any ferocity yet still with worry and some suspicion. "What's on your mind?"

@Harvali

IC: Nale Vella - The Taku (O Captain, My Captain)

She smiled. It was pretty much impossible for her to comprehend what the Fe-Toa had been through, and maybe it would go both ways if she told him the truth about what had happened, but she knew that she couldn't just return to that shack after this.

The closest thing she had to a home in the past few years was this airship.

"Knichou, I think...I think I'll take you up on that offer and...come back here, to the Taku. I don't know what Arkius' plan is but if Po-Koro gets attacked again I know this airship will be there to help, and...I want to help." 

Nale looked down to the floor for a moment, then said the magic words. "And can you...build me something?"

@BULiK

IC: Triage - The Taku

"Uh, good, good," Triage replied, looking up from his patients. His mind was seemingly elsewhere. "We were able to rescue these three but there may be more still in the village, might do another sweep. How uh, how are things for you?"

@Onaku

IC: Rose - Outside Fau Swamp

"Bo-ring. But sure, you're lucky I'm good at taking orders, Wavy."

@Snelly@Toru Nui@Conway@Keeper of Kraata@TL01 NUVA

IC: Jutori - Ruined Fort

"Well, there you go. Kilo and Zadred can take turns. But if you ever need the guy with the hammer..." Jutori pointed to himself. "Alright, let's get the camp set up."

@~Xemnas~@pokemonlover360@Harvali

Edited by Tarn
  • Like 2

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

"I am Ulkarr. And you will obey me. If I grant you the use of my Kraata, you may use it to settle whatever disputes you have with your fellow Skakdi - but this settlement, and the rest of the refugee camps are off-limits. In fact, increasing your Kraata's power rests upon you protecting this village from outside threats. Do I make myself clear?"

@Sparticus147

IC: NU-8020S (Wrecked Campsite)

Searching through her memory banks, NU-8020S determined that the best way of getting information out of the damaged iStone... was to try turning it on.

@Vezok's Friend@Edelgard@Jakura Nuva@xccj

IC: Tekmo and Waveahk (Fau Swamp Outskirts, Cargo Hauler)

"My apologies that this vital mission to the security of our homes isn't entertaining enough for you-"

"What is that?" Tekmo saw Irna try and fish the oil drum out of the water.

"I believe in some circles it's known as a barrel."

Tekmo had no response to this other than a roll of his eyes.

@Tarn@Conway@Keeper of Kraata@TL01 NUVA

IC: Enra (Dead Forest)

"I'm Enra, he's Xane. We're trying to solve the mysteries of the universe, or something."

@Onaku@Nato the Traveler

• Like 1

"Does the 'something' include snacks? I won't lie, I'm, like, pretty hungry right now, and so is Clanks."

@Nato the Traveler

IC: Iradra - The Taku

"Oh, things have gone pretty well, all things considered. I've managed to use my gift to help injured throughout the village... Feeling a bit drained now though, so I might need to take a bit of a breather." Iradra regarded Triage, the colouration of his armour, the mask on his face. "That's a Mask of Healing you're wearing, isn't it? How does it work?"

@Tarn

• Like 1

IC Po-Koro 

Well, the Toa Code if if it has to be … bent a bit, I know a lot of Matoran would be stressed. But here in Po-Koro, we know what the Skakdi can do. We only survived because the Taku spooked them, we all could have died. And if you need to … adjust certain parts of the Toa Code, on occasion, well, I think at least some of us can accept that.”

And that was true. That was not the only thing running in the De-Matoran’s mind, but it was a part of it. He sighed, “I don’t think I could handle the responsibility of a Toa, especially now.

IC Collector - Metru-Koro

Collector nodded, “Very well, can … one of you Toa maybe reinforce the fort, as it is still a bit damaged.” They could come up with suggestions at least, maybe look for clues in the fort. But they would be useless on fortifying the fort. Yes ice could form walls, but they could only freeze things, the most inventive use of their Kanoka Blade was to shatter rock by expanding ice. They lacked the real power of the Toa,

They sighed. They did not know who would be guarding when the Toa fell asleep, but if whether it was Zadred or Kilo, but either way, they would have to talk to them. Neither was ideal, Zadred was scared of them for some reason, and Kilo was a machine. But neither of them were Toa nor Matoran. So they would take what they could get. 

OOC: @pokemonlover360 @~Xemnas~ @Onaku @Snelly @Tarn

IC Po-Koro 

“…I heard a little of what Ulkarr said,” the De-Matoran admitted, “I am no warrior, no fighter. And the responsibility of taking lives and fighting? I couldn’t handle it. I don’t think I could do such a terrible ritual to just make myself a warrior. I do not crave the power to fight. But I wonder … if that’s … if that’s just selfish cowardice on my part. If I should do more for Po-Koro.” And that was the truth. Most of it at least.

Elsewhere, the Ko-Matoran traveler had found the Impact Crystal Launcher. He cradled as he walked about, searching for Toa Nale. Did … Voka make it?

OOC: @Onaku @BULiK @Tarn

Edited by Harvali
  • Like 1

IC: Reliable Narrator | Fau Swamp, Cargo Hauler

The oil barrel held firm against Irna’s attempts to wrestle it from the waters of the marsh. If anything, the resistance grew until finally she lost her grip on the object and it sank beneath the waters. A moment of uncomfortable silence passed, air bubbles breaking the tension of the water’s surface. Then the oil drum resurfaced. As did another about twenty yards away. A sense of panic fell over the Zyglak. The oil drum in front of her rose to head height, a chitinous stalk sprouting from its underside. 

The oil drum blinked. Irna could see herself reflected hundreds of times in the strange glittering mirror of the oil drum’s top.

It wasn’t an oil drum.

It was an eye.

With a burst of churning earth swamp marsh a massive claw, easily the size of Waveahk’s cargo hauler, burst from the ground. Soil and grasses flew through the air as the claw came crashing down towards Irna. About forty yards away another claw began to emerge from the earth. In the between distance, the waters churned as the swamp covered backplate of a gargantuan manas crab slowly rose from beneath the marsh. Fish and frogs fell off its back as it rose easily the height of a house from out of the swamp, most of it still hidden beneath the waters. 

OOC: @Snelly, @Toru Nui, @Tarn, @Conway, @TL01 NUVA, @Keeper of Kraata, etc... the encounter table was rolled and you got Girugumesh. :D

Edited by Unreliable Narrator
  • Like 4

Happy chat.

IC: Falh - ???

The Ko-Toa flailed at the surface of an endless ocean. Every few minutes, he'd steady himself and start treading water, only to be swept away and the cycle to continue. He thought he'd drowned multiple times over and yet still swam to back to the surface. The sky was blood red above him. 

"Falh, you shouldn't be here. They're looookiinng for yoouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-"

Jaeh's voice droned on unnaturally and washed into the loud waves and sounds around him. Falh registered it still, though his mind did not recall when it was.

But again he was pulled back into the depths. 

It was so tempting just to stop fighting. To let the waves take him. To drown. Fighting took so much energy. The azure waves of liquid protodermis beckoned him to stay in the blue below. So, why fight it? 

Let it end, crusader. 

As the tension faded from his muscles and he gradually sank into the bottom of the ocean, Falh tried to recall moments in his life. None came to mind. A sweet nothing. 

A pleasurable abyss. 

His head hit the bottom of the sea, and Toa Falh's body lay. No other life was beside him. 

"And so, the war shall continue."

An even more droning voice sounded out through the waves, muffled but somehow still audible to anyone that was there. Nobody was. Only a lifeless corpse.

"I will offer you all one last chance. Bring the Mask of Creation to us in Metru-Nui. Renounce your dead deity and shake the hands of the species you have spurned. Those that do this shall be welcomed with open arms, and spared the retribution that is to come."

A twitch.

"You have two days."

The ocean froze. An entire sea hardened into white ice, forced into place by elemental energy. 

Crack. CRACK.

And then, it shattered.

---

Toa Falh's eyes were flung open, as he shot up, breathing heavy and sweating. His eyes were glowing bright red, filled with fury, and his hands were closed tight. Datrox would be able to make out frost around his fists. 

"Mask." He said, simply, voice as clear as ever between the repeated breaths.

OOC: @Tarn

• Like 1

IC: Tekmo and Waveahk (Fau Swamp Outskirts, Cargo Hauler)

"Ah, so it wasn't a barrel-"

"GET IN THE TRUCK!" Waveahk started unloading the contents of his revolver towards the creature, intending to provide cover - or at least, a distraction - for the others.

"-it was a giant enemy crab. Splendid." Tekmo meanwhile, focused his energy into creating thick, thorny brambles around the monster's legs.

@Unreliable Narrator@Conway@Tarn@Keeper of Kraata@TL01 NUVA

IC: Uraborask (Outside Po-Koro)

52 minutes ago, Toru Nui said:

"I am Ulkarr. And you will obey me. If I grant you the use of my Kraata, you may use it to settle whatever disputes you have with your fellow Skakdi - but this settlement, and the rest of the refugee camps are off-limits. In fact, increasing your Kraata's power rests upon you protecting this village from outside threats. Do I make myself clear?"

Uraborask considered this offer, and although he is not one for thought, it certainly took him a good few seconds before responding, "I will say now that I am no raider, I do not care to steal from these...Refugees. All I desire is to hunt and to get as close to the apex predator of Zakaz as I can, so sparing these camps change nothing for me, neither does being rewarded for hunting rahi and the occasional skakdi."

Jabbing a claw in the aspect's direction to emphasize his next point, Uraborask continued, "But, I do not discriminate what, or who, I hunt. Zakaz is survival of the fittest, and if I were to find a worthy quarry, then I will claim my trophies from them. The matoran are safe from my gaze, none have ever demonstrated the potential to be a challenging hunt, but the toa, that is another matter." Ending his statement, Uraborask turns his head and leers at Arkius before giving a gruff snarl.

OOC: @Toru Nui

• Like 1

IC: Knichou, the Taku, Knichou's Quarters

A smile slowly grew across Knichou's face as Nale unexpectedly agreed to join the crew again. It would be just like old times, if 'old times' meant last week. A lifetime had transpired in that week. Knichou was glad to have someone travel with him that he already knew he could trust completely. He had been worried that the new crew couldn't replace the irreplaceable. Now he would have someone on the ship he could rely on with no qualms.

Knichou stayed in the same position, but his eyebrows perked up as she mentioned him building something. A solvable problem! Something to take his mind off of... everything. Except this distraction would be productive instead of self-destructive. While he wiped away a tear on his kanohi, he excitedly asked Nale what this new objective would be.

"W-What do you need?"

Edited by BULiK

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

"If my plans are to be realized, then the denizens of Po-Koro must trust me implicitly. My follower destroying one of their protectors would diminish that trust. However, he has expressed disgust at my people's holy rite, and as such will likely become a problem that must be removed in the future. I am sure I can come up with a rationalization for his 'disappearance'. Until then - he remains. As do all who would defend these camps. Do we have an understanding?"

@Sparticus147

Edited by Toru Nui

IC Kilo-M9 - Ruined fortress:

Additional eyes are not required. This unit can handle entire night shift.

More eyes do not hinder guarding area. If allies wish to assist, this unit will allow them to.

Area is somewhat defensible. Proximity to silver sea is dangerous. Undead may attack. Raising concerns.

This unit can remain active throughout night shift,” the machine announced before turning to Zadred. “Inform this unit what time you want to be awoken.”

Taking a quick look to survey the sea they were next too, the mechanical enforcer continued. “After securing fortress ensure camp is set up out of view of the sea. Undead present in it. Attention is not desired.”

OOC: @~Xemnas~@Tarn@Onaku@Snelly@Harvali

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC: Uraborask (Outside Po-Koro)

16 minutes ago, Toru Nui said:

"If my plans are to be realized, then the denizens of Po-Koro must trust me implicitly. My follower destroying one of their protectors would diminish that trust. However, he has expressed disgust at my people's holy rite, and as such will likely become a problem that must be removed in the future. I am sure I can come up with a rationalization for his 'disappearance'. Until then - he remains. As do all who would defend these camps. Do we have an understanding?

Giving Ulkarr his full attention, Uraborask attempted to stare down the aspect, to see if they would back down on their restriction, but even he knew the futility in such a feat and bowed his head down submissively to an apex of Zakaz, "I...Understand, the matoran and the toa are safe from my gaze."

Raising his head from its bowed position, Uraborask once again stared deeply into the eye sockets of Ulkarr before continuing in a beastial hiss "But know this aspect, if any of them ever attack me first, then I will defend myself like I have always done. Put them to sleep and decide if they are worthy to be a trophy afterwards." Those last lines being followed with a snarling chuckle from the skakdi's jaw as he turned his back to the aspect to walk away.

"Now, I must retrieve my trophy and bring you back an offering to seal our little promise." is the last thing Ulkarr hears from Uraborask as he proceeds to walk back the way he had came from, to retrieve his trophy of an alpha muaka and to get his contract for its head paid.

OOC: @Toru Nui

• Like 1