Urge To Fill Up Forums?

Aedai Rivin

Oh sure. A lot of the forums look empty. I am a bit surprised that there is no surge of topics in the LEGO/BIONICLE forums. Now that all members have access to making a poll for an as-yet undecided amount of time, you may want to make one in the Voting Booth as this seems to be one of those simple yes or no questions. :)

jlovfkk.jpg

Absolutely not D: I just wish all the data could be somehow transferred here in some way or form.

No you don't. That being off in the archive, safely not accessed by the board algorithms is why BZP isn't having server problems, and loading so fast.

31399314352_5890b9b8a3_o.jpg

Absolutely not D: I just wish all the data could be somehow transferred here in some way or form.

No you don't. That being off in the archive, safely not accessed by the board algorithms is why BZP isn't having server problems, and loading so fast.
...Ye gads, I've just realised I haven't seen a single board message yet. Hm, if that's the case, I take my top hat off to the moderators for what they've done.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

I've never had the urge to fill up forums... not one that amounted to anything, anyway. I doubt I'll start now, though I'll probably repost a couple topics of mine that merit my doing so.

~

:b::i::m_o::m::a::n::c::e::r:~

"YOU'D THINK, FOR BEING A DEAD MAN, I'D BE MORE TRIUMPHANT THAN I AM."

It'll happen, and remember that there are probably a lot of members don't know that the forums are back up yet. It takes time, so we can expect a few days, if not weeks before we get a result similar to what you want.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Kinda. I've never really been a prolific poster, but the huge empty forums are a sad lookin'.

"Regardless of your emotional connection to your so-called 'deity,' the continued imprisonment of the entity known as Pandorym is a breach of contract.

Pandorym deserves release."

-Obligatum VII

sprpgbanner.jpg

Join the space police today.

If you hate false links, click here

http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/5127 Not mine, support it so I can buy these sets.

I don't necessarily have an urge to fill up the forums, but the more I look at the emptier forums the more I wish they would fill up. Yes, I know it will take a while. But there are enough existing topics for me not to complain. I never really post much anyway.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

I had an urge... But then I saw all the topics, and was satisfied.

jimistringer.png

Why are orange and black such a good color Combination ? Purple is pretty, and so is blue. Pink hurts your eyes, green is quite mellowing, black is very threatning, red is cool, orange is SO awesome, yellow's hard to read... But you can't see white at all! Oh, wait. I forgot brown.

Here's my thoughts: If a person tells the truth and says, " I always lie," Is he lying? Or is he telling the truth? And what has a mouth, but no head, and a body, but no torso? Do caterpillars like to tend to supporting colum of stone's every need? Or is that name misleading by nature? Speaking of nature, why are the children of animals called offspring? don't many young beasts come alive in spring, and thus, should be called onspring? Heeeeeeyy..... I got the first post on a page for the first time. Who knows; it may happen again. What the... It did happen again... and again...

YEAH! I'M ENCOUNTERING PROTODERMIS!

Actually, I'm kinda surprised by how fast forums are filling up (the ones I've looked at, anyway). COT is booming once again already, and both Comedies and Short Stories and beginning to pick up the pace as well. I've also noticed that this forum already has several closed topics, which is typical of General Discussion. Which is good. I still have the urge to create topics though. It happens when you don't do it for six months. -ibrow

...Ye gads, I've just realised I haven't seen a single board message yet. Hm, if that's the case, I take my top hat off to the moderators for what they've done.
Oh, those pesky board messages. Does anyone else remember when they used to through out witty remarks? I can't even remember what they said, but they were amusing. And the BZP staff once had an interactive sheet of bubble wrap to play with when the forums were busy...gosh, now I feel OLD.

{Z}