IC: Derrick was silent for a moment before responding with "You're welcome."He wanted to say something like "and thank you for making me feel better about myself," but he couldn't find a way to say it that didn't sound like he was mocking or insulting her. He really didn't want her to go back into tears and he knew what he actually meant by that.. But he also they could not stay there crying forever."Listen, we need to take a serious look at our situation. John can shelter us for a little while but we can't stay here forever. We need to decide what to do."He then got up and said, "However this can wait until morning, we haven't had a good night's sleep since this affair began and we both need one. I'll go talk to John about which room you'll be sleeping in."Finally Derrick extended his arm deciding on one good cliche phrase he could use. "And don't worry, we will find a way," he said placing a smile on his face.

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

IC:Madness was idling near the entrance, looking at the crater. It was rather impressive and there were rumors abound that the pool, if it kept being an acidic one, would relocate to that crater. It was certainly deep and wide enoughHowever, he had some questions. How come Shawn could create that much energy from seemingly nothing? It would take a lot of matter to create that much energy. Much could be said of the same of himself, however; why could he manipulate Van der Waals force without almost no effort at all?Ah, never mind,He had shaken off Sara, who was sleeping peacefully. And now he could get his thoughts in order.He heard someone walk up behind him.

"Wer Traumt?"

IC: Dallas (Westchester, New York)"Sure thing," he replied absently, taking out his phone and sending out to texts. The first was to Matt.What do you mean, gone?Then another, to John.Matt told me things with the pizza guy didn't go so hot.IC: Alaric (Dorm, Institute)"That's my girl," Alaric replied, kissing her forehead back and sitting up, letting Victoria lean into his shoulder as he flicked on the remote and moved through the various channels."Movie trilogy numero uno: Christopher Nolan's The Dark Knight series."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: ShadowShadow sat up as well, and rested her head on Ric's shoulder. Her eyes, red from crying, looked at the tv with interest. As the credits started, she looked back to Alaric for a moment. "Thanks for putting up with me. I know I'm not an easy person to deal with."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Shadow"... Thanks." Her voice sounded more upbeat than it had a few minutes ago, but there was a note of confusion mixed in. "You're one of my favorite people to deal with too."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Alaric (Dorm, Institute)"Alright, this first movie is called Batman Begins," Alaric said, taking on the slight pompous tone he took whenever he wanted to psyche out his class by pretending to teach them incredibly large amounts of stuff at once. "It's basically about a boy whose parents die because of his irrational fear of a furry mammal."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Emily IC: After making sure Shawn is okay Emily sits in one of the seats. Realizing Colonel Johnson sent her a message. She takes her P.D.A out and repliesColonel Johnson Thank you sir, I appreciate the kind words. I shall not give up untill I make it inside the Cerebro room. As for the Zack Summers actually there is a mutant of that name here, and I think he has a twin. I am not too sure about that second part I have to confirm. As for Mr. Howlett, I know he is one of the bigger figure heads here. He is a very lethal, his bite is far worse than his bark. He resembles his father in many ways. He improvises well, he is a brilliant tactician, and he is one heck of a fighter. Though he is very emotinally driven, that can be a problematic at times BUT on the battlefeild all that emotion gets put to good use.Shawn IC: Shawn opens his eyes and smiles, they don't burn anymore. He sits up and "ughh...train your mind...not just your body...I guess that is something to consider."

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: Krystal - John's House -Krystal nodded, "Sleep sounds good, I'll have a much clearer head after a good night rest." I hope anyway. She thought to herself, honestly she didn't know how long it would take to get used to all the changes in her body. She was already noticing how the world around seemed...off a bit, like she was looking at it with completely different eyes. She figured that was probably because she was. She shook it off, she could figure it all out in the morrow. She took Derrick's hand as he extended it."And don't worry, we will find a way," he said, placing a smile on his face. Krystal couldn't help but smile back, however briefly. As Derrick helped Krystal up she steadied herself, she still wasn't used to her new legs, but the tail was helping with her balance, which made it a bit easier. As they walked back out into the living room where John was sitting she felt...well a bit awkward. She sighed inwardly, she'd have to get used to people seeing her like this. It wasn't like she could avoid it, not short of running off into the wilderness and becoming the next Bigfoot She was too exhausted to really care about the awkwardness, and waited eagerly with somewhat droopy eyes for Derrick to find her a room.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Brveheart"Are you okay Shawn?" Caleb asked, and then noticed Emily on her P.D.A. and shrugged, "Thanks for helping Shawn,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Firespirit"I'm really sorry I wasn't there, I had something to discuss with Beast," Zac said, "Still I'm glad you okay,"IC: Braveheart"What even is that power?" Caleb asked

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Emily IC: Emily spreads her arm, "Come on you guys!!" while signaling for a group hug.Shawn IC: Shawn smiles "It's okay Zac, I would not have wanted you to get hurt....Thanks for helping me Braveheart." He then looks up. "I am not too sure what it even does, all I know is that it responds to whatever severe emotion I am going through....it comes like a response to a need....all I remember is when I was unconscious over near the airport in D.C. My head was in a good place and my aura reacted accordingly, but earlier today while I was in all that pain. It went crazy.....but the strangest thing. While it is happening I feel better than I have ever felt. I feel stronger, I feel faster....I really don't know why, but thats all I have been able to gather. I need to talk to Beast about it, but first I need to go see the other students....I gotta make sure they are okay....after a little pause he says I also need to see Ashley, maybe she can loan me some flowers....for the students that were hurt."

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

IC: Firespirit and BravheartThe two pulled into the group hug, but Caleb broke it when he heard a voice come in, it was the same one e heard at the pool that was in a panic,"It's okay, but if you caused it...how were you unable to shift the concrete back to water?" Caleb asked

Emily IC: Emily walks up to Francesca and places her hands on her shoulder. "Hey, It's okay! everything will be fine." Shawn IC: Shawn just waves at Francesca. He then attempts to get it up, "I gotta make sure...that the other students are okay..." he stumbles out of the bed. Shawn feeling bummed for Francesca says "Hey we are on the same boat....for some reason I keep exploding hahaha." attempting to make her laugh.

shawnlos.jpg

IC: FirespiritZac broke out of the hug and went to her, "Calm down, everything is fine only one person the got hurt and he was the one saving lives to my knowledge, you didn't kill anyone," "So what kind of power is it you have? Concrete making?" Caleb asked

Edited by IX. Dymex

Shawn and Emily IC: Emily helps Shawn up, and tells leads his back towards the bed. "Look, don't worry. The other students are going to be okay. You have to rest."but...but...."She helps him get back on the bed."look, you can see them when you regain some of your strength...for now..you rest.""Okay.....hey go to Francesca...she is pretty bummed"

shawnlos.jpg

IC: Firespirit"Hey, hey it's okay, all you need is some training," Zac said, "If you need help, go talk to beast, I'm sure he can help,"

IC: Scorcher (Weapon-X HQ)Kane looks at Xander as he walked up to them. “Yeah we have a new mission and a new target.” He said looking at Legion. “We’re to hunt the son of Wolverine and bring him back here to become one of us.” He said. “Should be fun if your familiar at all with Wolverine’s powers, looking over what we have on this kid he has about the same ones.” He said.“Except he can cover his bone claws with organic metal.” He said. “We have a lock on his current location, all we have to do is go get em’.” He said.IC: Darkfang (Weapon-X HQ)Jeremy walked up behind Xander, hearing Kane’s small brief. “I’m in.” he said his yellow eyes flashing. “Besides you will need someone to teleport you there.” He grinned.IC: Triblade and Beast (X-Manor basement)Matt turned to Beast. “Hank we need to talk…” he said. “Why don’t you send me and a few others after John? We could track him down, reason with him and bring him back safe.” He said.Beast shook his head. “I know John. He’s just like his father. Logan would of felt trapped, like a caged animal if we came after him. He just needs time to cool off and he will come back on his own.” He said.Matt felt his phone vibrate so he pulled it out reading Dallas’ text. Seems like Ash broke up with him telepathically… and it seems like she did it because she liked Ric more. John took it badly, sliced the **** out of a wall, told Beast he was quitting and couldn’t stay here, and then he went out to the garage and tried to ride off on his father’s bike. I stood in front of him and tried to stop him. We played chicken, but he won I jumped away at the last second and he escaped. Beast won’t even let me take a few X-Men and go find him! He texted before sending the long message to Dallas.IC: Feral NPC Bar Peoples (New York State, bar on the side of the road)John continued to ride his motorcycle until he came to a small pub on the side of the road. He parked his bike and then jumped off of it. It had started to rain all over the New York area and dark clouds blocked out the stars. Shivering from the cold he pushed open the door to the bar and then walked inside.He got a few head-turns from some tough looking bikers sitting at the bar. Probably because one he was a teen, two he had on no shirt, and three he was wearing skin-tight black and white spandex pants and matching boots. He sat down, shaking his head to rid his black hair of some of the rain.A blonde waitress walked up to him. “What can I get yah hun?” she asked him.“I’ll take a beer.” He said looking at her with his large blue eyes.“Can I see yah ID?” she asked.“Is this ID enough for you?” he asked her as he slid one of his middle claws out from his knuckles and pointed it at her. Her eyes widened in fear and shock and she walked away before whispering to the bar-owner who was behind the bar before bringing a mug of beer over to Feral, obviously she didn’t want to start a problem with a mutant.Feral grabbed the mug and took a swig of the beer. It’s not like he could get drunk anyway with his healing factor. He just liked the taste.As he sipped the beer he pulled out his phone, seeing the two messages from Dallas. They were funny... but still Dallas had sent them at the worst time possible. Feral gripped the phone hard trying not to let his emotions take control.**** you. Was all he sent back.IC: NPC Colonel Johnson (Weapon-X HQ)Colonel began typing his reply to Lily as he let a halo of cigar smoke float around his head. We are moving in to capture John Howlett now; he has been seen leaving the mansion. As for the Cerebro room we need you to find it in the next two days or your time is up. If you fail this mission Lily… then I’m afraid we might have to let you go. Good if Zack is there… that will make things much easier, he has a twin eh? Interesting… two is better then one. Try to find out as much information on her as possible. We already know of his older sister, Ashlynn Summers, and their cousin Matt Summers.

Edited by Flex Nard

IC: Dallas (Westchester, New York)Want to get drunk and shoot at **** with the Sentinel hands?John had about ten seconds to read the text before another one hit his phone.I'm on my way with my wallet and the Sentinel hands. Don't drink too much without me.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Xander nodded, and in a few moments, a clone strode into the room, handed Xander his sword, and dispersed. "Objective: animal capture. Operative Legion prepared to proceed."---Asura strode into Quicksilver's throne room, a small smirk stretching his mouth slightly. "It would seem we're routinely getting our a****s handed to us out there, boss. What's the deal?OOC: Edited to repost Asura's actions, since they were overlooked last time I posted them.

Edited by .:Advent Aeternale:.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: Shadow"I'm going to take a wild guess and say that said mammal is a bat?" Shadow commented, as the movie started."I've gotta say, he better not come to this place. I am the night around here." Shadow joked, as she adjusted her position. She winced slightly when she moved, but ignored the stinging complaints of her bandaged middle.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

Asura strode into Quicksilver's throne room, a small smirk stretching his mouth slightly. "It would seem we're routinely getting our a****s handed to us out there, boss. What's the deal?OOC: Edited to repost Asura's actions, since they were overlooked last time I posted them.
OOC: Well since Windrider is also present in the throne room...IC: Windrider - Brotherhood Warehouse, New York -I looked at Asura with a raised eyebrow, Quicksilver was in a badddd mood, being smart with him right now was just stupid. Though, as long as it wasn't me that was probably gonna get there ___ handed to then, what did I care? Edited by Overlord Snelly

IC: ShadowApproximately two hours later, the credits began to roll.Shadow was smiling, and still using Ric's shoulder for a pillow. She hugged him, and laughed. "Now that was a good movie. Then again, I haven't got many other movies to compare it to.""I loved the way they captured the origin. And Alfred is awesome."

fK5oqYf.jpg

Name: Aleksander EnglishCodename: ArchitectAge: 18Gender: MaleFaction: Weapon-XPower(S): Aleks' power is a rare one, still clouded in mystery, and one he's not too keen on explaining: reality shifting. It's not as mind-bending as it sounds: he can create windows out of bare brick walls, staircases out of asphalt, etc etc. He uses this to his advantage as an assassin, creating miniature sniper nests out of items on rooftops, walls that curve around bullets, focusing their shot onto another target, and creating obstacles to stop, say, a retreating car or advancing group of enemies.Appearance: Aleksander is tall, lithe - think gymnast - and distinctly Russian looking. He wears dark, dark brown hair that falls down his head to the edge of his jawbone, underneath his earlobes; his eyes shine a deep, chocolate brown through long, parted bangs and are the only spot of color against an otherwise snowy face. He's handsome, but cold, more refined, unreachable, as though he were sculpted from stone and had the personality to boot.Weapons: Silenced Heckler and Koch HK45 for firearms combat, and a butterfly knife for close-quarters.Skills: Aleksander, being a classical thief bred in one of the largest cesspools of thievery in the world, is skilled with making a getaway and leaving no evidence behind to trace it; he's had gymnastics training, is skilled with bribes and intimidation - despite his slender frame - and he's been trained in the art of weaponry and how to use it since even before his time with Weapon-X. He's also a skilled driver and mechanic.Personality: Aleks has long since mastered the ability of "flicking off his humanity" as one would a switch: this leaves him cold, sinister, ruthless, manipulative, vain, unsympathetic, and most definitely dangerous, but deep down, he cares for a select group of people, many of whom are recurring teammates of his in Weapon-X; around these people, he is passionate, protective, and capable of an affection most wouldn't expect. Despite this, his temper, when built up, is violent, and makes the art of losing his humanity that much easier when push comes to shove. Weakness: Aleksander isn't great in warm temperatures, having spent much of his life in the cold.Bio: Aleks was born in 1994, in one of a thousand identical one-room apartments in one of a thousand identical community buildings in Murmansk, Northern Russia. His father was a policeman, as corrupt as they come, and was gunned down three days after his birth during a bribe gone wrong. From there on, Aleks was trained to be the man of the family, often committing petty thievery, assault, and other various crimes in order to provide for his mother. At age 14, he freelanced for the Russian Mafia and fell in love with the sense of hierarchy, of family, that the Mafia provided him. At 16, with his mother's permission, Aleks was one of the youngest full members of the Russian Mafia in its history, and at age 18, two years after rising in the ranks and acquiring a various number of bounties on his head, he left the Mafia with full blessings to take a job in Weapon-X. Due to his standing with the Eastern European organized crime world, and his sociopathic tendencies, he wasn't wiped of his memories, nor was he given an explosive inside his head; instead, he was given free rein and the ability to do with his free time what he pleased, as long as he remained ultimately loyal. Upon his arrival to America, to represent the way the country eventually assimilated everything in it, Aleksander changed his last name to English and still works for Weapon-X today.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Shawn IC: Shawn stares blankly out off the window. Feeling sorry for Francesca as well as the students that could have really gotten hurt.Emily IC: Emily feels her P.D.A vibrate. She ignores it for the time being, because she is around people and she would not want them asking questions about it.

shawnlos.jpg

IC: Derrick waited until he was out of Krystal's sight to let his smile disappear of his face. Too many things were flashing through his mind, and very few of them were happy. He found his brother around where they had left him, sitting on the couch in the living room. He was silent as if expecting Derrick to say something."Krystal needs a bed for the night,""Right, she can have my room,""I can sleep here on the-""No you can have the guest bedroom, I'll sleep on the couch.""But-""Derrick, you know you need a bed more than I do right now. Take the bed."Derrick couldn't argue with John, and he knew that John knew Derrick too well. He was exhausted and a bed felt pretty good right about now."Alright, thank you, John.""Your welcome," he said and walked towards a closet to get himself a blanket for the couch.Derrick left his brother to return back towards Krystal. She was looking quite tired by Derrick's account and thus he wasted no time."I got you a bed, you'll be staying in John's room."The pair walked over to the master bedroom of the house where he opened the door that belonged to his brother."Here's where you'll be sleeping."

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

IC: Krystal - John's House -Krystal nodded tiredly as she stepped into the master bedroom. She looked back at Derrick, "I know I already said it, but thank you. See you in the morning." She smiled at him briefly and then slowly closed the door. As soon as she heard the door click she wasted no time heading over the the bed. She pulled the sheets up and slid into the bed. She briefly wondered if it was a good idea to even have the covers on when she was already covered in fur, but she ultimately decided she wanted them, somehow they made her feel secure, safe...Lying on her side she sunk her head into the pillow. It wasn't long before she was sound asleep, her tail twitching randomly under the sheets. OOC: Timeskip next post?