IC: KevinBarely dodging the fire fist, the side of his shirt catching fire, Kevin shot three lightning bolts in return. Looking back at M'Kus he said. "Go! I can handle her."IC: ToraTora walked beside Rosalina, silent as usualIC: Taralynn ( Unknown warehouse, New York.)"Ash-Aghhh!!" Tara attempted to say as she woke, then gasped in pain halfway through. "Aghhhhgg!" Tara grunted as she tried to get off of the mat and failed, falling hard." D**n it! Whats wrong with me? And where am I?." she said as righted herself, ready to try again. Oh! That's right I lost control she. thought"Stop it. You're still injured." Said a cold voice from nowhere," And you're still hot. To answer your question, we're in a warehouse in New York." a crystalline body rapidly formed to match the voice."Who the *aghhh! are you?" Tara groaned as she tried to edge away and fell, eyes starting to light on fire." I told you to stop. You're still hurt." Said the crystalline figure, agitation clear in her voice. "Don't worry. I won't hurt you." said the figure, backing away slightly at her own words." I know already, I can feel it. What I want to know is why I'm here?" Tara asked, calmed enough by the girl's emotions, to take the time to breathe. " Ya know what, I don't care anymore! I gotta get back home. My family needs me!" Tara said, as she rushed to get up, no longer caring about her heath."Stupid! I told you to Stop! Moving!" said the figure as she rushed and caught Tara before she fell." **** That! I have to get out of here!" Tara said as she squirmed in the the figure's arms, struggling to get up." You can't go anywhere. Like that." Said the figure, still with a solid grip on Tara. " Now listen you big diamond. I am getting the **** out of here! And there's nothing you can ******* do about it! Now you can either come with me or you can get you're shiny *** the **** out of the way and let me go!" Tara nearly shouted at the crystalline figure holding her. "I guess. I'll come with you. Since you're still injured." The figure said, slightly dumfounded. " Good. Now help me up." Tara said, reaching for the figure's cold hand. Completely ignoring the hand, the figure let go of Tara and started to disperse. "Alison." The figure's voice said, as she started to wrap around Tara. " What?" Tara asked confusedly. " My. Name. Is. Alison." said the voice as she lifted them up toward the warehouse doors. "Oh! Mine's Tara."

Life comes, and life goes, flowing like the tide.

Peace ebbs, and peace flows, often fleeting just like time.

Love can last, but only so, there isn't much before you die.

People pass, come to and fro. And eventually revenge too, doe lie.

For in the the end, it's only the vengent who lasts forever.

The Vengent Spectre.

IC: Triblade, DarkfangMatt was fed up with this fight. As he slashed at Darkfang with his plasma blade he began to notice a patter of how far away he’d teleport too, and where depending on how he slashed. After three times of this, finally when Darkfang teleported; and instant later Matt rotated his chest and unleashed a massive plasma blast from it. It surged into Darkfang, knocking him through a wall that exploded from the impact with the hot plasma.Matt wiped his forehead which was beaded with sweat and walked forward. Darkfang was laying unmoving on a pile of rubble, his chest rising and falling but covered with terrible burns. Matt shrugged and walked forward. The wall he’d blown through had taken him to a balcony on the back side of the school. The troops on this side were much less heavy.Matt jumped down, and unleashed a plasma blast from his chest, sweeping it to the right, as he cut through the line of soldiers and a few tanks heating the plasma as hot as it would nearly go so it literally melted through the tanks and soldiers.Once there was a big enough opening he ran forward, sprinting as fast as he could out of the grounds. Too many X-Men had been captured, Matt wasn’t even sure if there were any left… he needed to get away so he could regroup. For the first time in his life Matt Summers was scared… he didn’t’ know what to do.Everything he’d known had been turned upside down, his father had been taken from him. As he reached a dark field away from the school Matt stood alone, nothing but him and the star-strewn sky above. He’d seen Ashley taken right in front of him… he hadn’t been able to do anything. It brought back memories of his mother… who’d had green hair like Ashley. Then she’d been taken from him forever, just like his father, and even then he’d been unable to do anything. Feeling like a useless child again Matt sank to his knees as sobs racked his chest. They were gone… they were all gone. He punched the ground with his fist, then his other.IC: NPC UnbreakableThe massive mutants’ jaw snapped upwards as the metal coated punch hit, his gas-mask shaking as he stumbled backwards the metal had dented the bottom of the mask greatly. Unbreakable pulled it off of his face and threw it to the ground; since the tear gas was gone he didn’t need it. He then ran as fast as he could, trying to smash Adrian into the wall.IC: SongbirdAshlynn nodded, “Yes… but I don’t know its source.” She said. “It felt familiar somehow…” she trailed off.IC: NPC MimicOOC: Fine she’s lot slower then him since she’s unused to the body. But note that her powers work like Rogues and physical contact drains stamina, so each time he touches her each blow he is weakened, she stays in Panther form since he has the same power as N’Dine, but her natural ability is always active.Mimic turned her head to the side, M'Kus claws tearing open her cheek and splattering blood down her fur. Each time M'Kus struck her he'd grow slightly weaker though. She tried to pounce on him so the contact would drain him more.OOC: Note Zyke that at least one of your characters should be captured. If the darts would stop due to the gravity, wouldn’t his blast be held in the air?IC: NPC SoldiersThe five soldiers were unable to move as the blast hit them, shattering every bone in their body, their dead corpses falling forward onto the ground.The darts bounced off the soldier’s Kevlar armor within the helicopter. They fired back, unleashing machine gun darts rounds from in front of him and behind.IC: FeralJohn got to his feet, blood dripping from his nose and ears. He then ran forward at Scott as he yelled at him. “How the **** do you people know my name!” he roared. The names Scott had mentioned… creating flashes of faces within John’s head… A pretty girl with jade green hair, a tall blonde male with piercing brown eyes, a dark hair male holding a massive metal hand, grinning as he blasted laser beams from it, and then the face of the mutant that had stabbed him not to long ago. Their faces were gone as soon as they appeared.“Your messing with my head!” he roared, as he pounced at Scott his claws going for his gut.IC: NPC Medical Weapon-X officerThe medical officer on board the helicopter with Liliana pulled out a syringe. "This will heal you." he said. It was concentrated healing factor serum, developed from the cells of mutants with healing factor like Jaws and Feral. He injected it into her leg, and watched as the wound closed up.IC: ScorcherScorcher grinned as his foe's shirt caught on fire, the flames probably burning his sides. He strafed to the left, dodging two of the bolts, but the third hit him in the shoulder, twisting him around; his body shaking from the volts pumping through him. He almost fell to his knees from his injured hamstring due to the panther. Scorcher panted and then unleashed four quick blasts of flame at his enemy.

Edited by Flex Nard

IC: IcitineLilliana nodded as the medical man injected her leg. She bit her lip as her leg began to heal, the wound not even leaving a scar. "Thank you." She said to the man before hopping up and going back into the fight.Suddenly she saw a large fire emerge. "Must be Scorcher." She said to herself before running toward the burning building. As she approached she noticed that John was there as well.

Edited by rawrmouse

IC: KevinKevin shot two counter lightning bolts that would clash with two of the fire blasts, and then shot himself backward at Mimic while throwing one more in between the other two at Scorcher.IC: ToraTora looked at Rosalina and said. " Of course Lady Rosalina." Tora bowed and started toward the room. " I'm....glad that you are happy my Lady." Tora said smiling slightly as he walked away.

Life comes, and life goes, flowing like the tide.

Peace ebbs, and peace flows, often fleeting just like time.

Love can last, but only so, there isn't much before you die.

People pass, come to and fro. And eventually revenge too, doe lie.

For in the the end, it's only the vengent who lasts forever.

The Vengent Spectre.

IC: Sara kept on hiding. She didn't dare move a muscle. She looked down into the floor below through the hole the rubble had made and watched in horror as the battle between Madness and the agents unfolded.Meanwhile, Madness swung his staff and it connected with the head of one of the agents with a sickening crack. He tripped up the next one and was about to execute another swing when someone shot him.His head was getting woozy, but he didn't care. He swung, and collapsed mid swing, the staff falling from his hands and clattering to the floor.The agents gathered around him and manacled his hands behind his back."No..." whispered Sara.

Edited by TradTheMentalist

"Wer Traumt?"

IC: Bionix had used the time to put a motorcycle between him and Jaws. Enough to keep the Weapon-X mutant and his short claws at teeth at bay, but not so much that his own arm-length cattle prod couldn't get a few swipes in. "More? Okay Ollie Twist, more it is." He struck out with his weaponised arm again, with the amps greatly upped. This was the beauty with electrified weapons like tasers, it didn't matter how strong in mind, muscle or will you were. It went straight to your nerves and brought you down whoever you wereM'Kus didn't give Mimic the chance to land on him. While she was airborne mid-pounce he struck at her belly, claws on his panther forelimbs fully extended

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Spirit, helicopterAs the soldiers fired Will had already faded and reappeared on the back of the helicopter so that no one could see him even from the other helicopters, he fired a bolt of destuction energy at the chopper blades, causing it to fall out of the sky, he then repaired the blades a second before it hit the ground to make sure the impact was not fatal. He then checked to make sure everyone was alive and unconscious.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: QuicksilverPietro nodded and got up from the makeshift metal throne. “Thank you my niece.” He said placing a loving hand on her shoulder before slowly walking to the room, his legs still very sore. He lied down on the warm bed, and closed his eyes and soon he was asleep.IC: ScorcherKane copied Surge’s methods, unleashing twin blasts of flame that intercepted the lighting bolts, and making them clash with the flame in mid air, dispelling them. He ran forward before creating a wave of flame on either side of him, he clapped his hands together and they surged towards the lighting mutants, before slamming towards him on both sides trying to flatten him in between the waves of flame to burn him.IC: NPC MimicThe claws tore through her underside, splashing more blood onto her fur. She lashed out trying to bite into his paw.IC: NPC Soldiers, DarkfangThree tanks fired upon Will as he dropped the helicopter through the sky, and two copters began to train chain-gun fire upon him and more sniper –dart bullets shot towards him.As Shadow poked her head around the corner she sat a group of about twenty guards running her way. Behind the guards a wall could be seen that had been smashed all the way through to the outside, a balcony beyond.Darkfang slowly got to his feet, shaking his head. He pulled out a syringe of healing serum and injected it into his chest, waiting as the burns began to slowly fade. He trained his yellow eyes upon the two mutants standing in the hall. He wouldn’t let them escape.He teleported behind them, and lashed out with his blade at Elijah’s back while fired a blast of dart-shells from his shotgun at Shadow.

IC-Elijah:"Yes, well, it appears that there is a well-sized squad of soldiers running up behind us. Likely they'll find the footprints of us among the blood of their compatriots, and attempt to follow us. We might want to speed up." He sighed as he saw the soldiers, before limbo-ing under the whistle of Darkfang's blade."In fact, I think they might just meet up with us," he replied, a quick sonic blast knocking the dart-bullets askew. He sighed, looking over to Darkfang."Would you like to surrender now," he asked boredly, "Or do we actually have to fight? I don't really feel like splattering blood everywhere like some sadistic Picasso, after all."

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Alaric (Grand Central Station, New York City)"Hey, buddy. You okay?"Alaric opened his eyes to find himself leaning against the clock in Grand Central, his black hair tossed and turned; he was wearing his vest and jeans from the party, but they were ruffled and matted with blood, and one hand was still stained crimson. He blinked several times before...Aleks. The Russian had snuck up on him after John left and tranquilized him, but...he wasn't brainwashed. He still remembered everything. No explosive in his head. The kid had saved him."Yeah, man, I'm good," he said, feeling in his pocket for his phone. Who could he call, who could he call...it was morning now, and the battle would be long done. Everyone was gone. John, Matt, Beast, Julia, Dallas, Victoria...Ashlynn...and then Alaric realized there was still one name he could pick out.He scrolled down on his iPhone's touchscreen hurriedly and pressed the dial button next to Taralynn's name...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC-Elijah:Elijah, admittedly, was distracted. However, he'd had experience enough with teleporting mutants to know that moving from where he was was a good idea. He quickly moved to the side, just before Darkfang reappeared, the blue furred mutant likely surprised by that. Or, maybe, by the fist that flew at his face. Or the one Weapon X soldier who popped like a bubble near them, after giving one loud scream, Elijah having let his power run loose on the man. Maybe it was all of those things.

profiles i guess

IC: (Scott: Wander)"John, they wiped your memories, gave you fake ones! Do you remember Alex, Alec, Blake? DO YOU REMEMBER!?" Scott was yelling, trying to over come the brainwashing in John's head. He was guessing on the mind wipe, but it made sense. Scott then took a swing at Jaws. He felt no mercy towards him, at all. Scott swung for the head, hoping to decapitate. (Sam: Assassin)Sam had been following the pair when they killed a those grunts. He then ran up the wall a bit, jumped, and was aiming to land on,Jordan and Zack, His blades filled with the same stuff as the tranq darts.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: ShadowThe soldiers never realized what hit them.Shadow rounded the corner, a dark colored blur, and took down two of them with an equal number of well placed shots. A third was dead before the soldiers could even realize what was happening. Their eyes widened, and they hastily brought up their dart rifles and squeezed off several shots. The blur ducked and weaved, ending two of their lives with two sharp reports.Fear filled their hearts. They knew they would die, and that they would die right here. Two more shots. Shadow's heart raced, far faster than normal, as it worked to keep up with the super speed needs of her body.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Adrian sighed, as he took to what was one of the worst ideas he could think of, but couldn't think of anything better. Adrian copied Unbreakable's method, charging at the larger stronger mutant as fast as he could, arm pulled back to try and cross-counter Unbreakable's charge.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: M'Kus chose this moment to flee. He could feel his strength waning already, the mutant had to have some sort of lethergy power. Maybe she'd stolen just like the panther form. Still, with the wound to her belly and the remains of her clothes still tangling her she'd be unable to run to follow. Should slow her down nicelyN'Dine needed this fight in the garage to be over so they could escape. Since she wanted to stick to human form for now, she grabbed a long wrench from the tools around the place. Something nice and heavy. Seeing the fight between John and Scott she chose to intervene, However, since she recognised John but not Scott, and couldn't hear what the latter was saying, she swung the wrench at Scott's head

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: (Scott Jackson)Scott jumped back from N'Dine's swing, made sure she could hear him, and said "I'm on your side!!"(Lexie: Prototype)Lexie had went off to go and her own thing after Quicksliver came back and was deemed fine. She went out in to the city, waiting till she was near Time's Square, then started to consume as many people as possible. Her plan was to draw the Enforcers out, just to see what damage she could do.

War...war never changes.

Rosalina IC: Rosalina goes and finds Pietro."Uncle! I have set your room up, and you have a nice warm meal ready for you as well." Rosalina says as her face lights up with glee, making a similar face her mother had made whenever she was filled with joy.Emily IC: Emily rushes outside and ask one of the random Weapon-X soldiers. "Kane....where is Kane?"

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: FeralJohn shook his head. “You’re LYING!” he said charging at Scott as his claws flew towards his arm. At each name another face appeared inside John’s head. A guy with a metal arm, a guy pushing up his glasses, a teen shifting into what looked like a werewolf…“Get OUT of my head!” he roared his blue eyes wide and angry. John knew he was planting these visions in his head… he had to have been. He knew who he was… what he’d done. He was with Weapon-X, the same place he’d been his whole life.IC: UnbreakableThe massive mutant smashed into Adrian, he’d taken the blow to the face, and it had impacted him hard, jarring his jaw bone, and slowly him slightly, but still all of his velocity had smashed with Adrian’s at the same time.IC: NPC MimicMimic watched as the other panther fled, leaving her alone. She tried to follow but the remains of her tight latex Weapon-X suit was still hanging off of her in shreds. She growled her emerald green panther eyes fierce as her enemy fled. The slash marks on her belly and cheek were burning with pain. IC: QuicksilverOOC: I already RP’d him going to the bed and falling asleep.Pietro opened his eyes a bit and looked at his niece. “A warm meal…” he said. “That does sound good.” He admitted since he’d escaped before he’d been able to get his last meal.IC: NPC Weapon-X Soldier“Last time I saw him he was out front fighting some mutants.” The soldier replied.IC: DarkfangDarkfang took the punch to the face, stumbling back a bit; his yellow eyes hard. He’d winced when he saw the soldier explode, liquefied like the others in the hallway. “You kill without remorse.” Darkfang hissed anger clearly clear, it was a strange sentiment coming from a Weapon-X agent, but perhaps Elijah saw the rosary around his neck.Darkfang then teleported to the roof, firing down at Elijah with a flurry of dart-shells.

Edited by Flex Nard

IC: Adrian sailed back into a wall, the wall cracking with the force of the hit. Adrian groaned as he felt pain for the first time in a long time. That meant the fight had been dragging on for too long. And it didn't seem like Unbreakable was slowing down much. Adrian sighed as he pulled himself out of the wall, some of it crumbling as the weight lifted. 'Doesn't look like I'm gonna win this one. But if I'm gonna go down, I might as well go down fighting. And I pulled off what I wanted to do anyway, so I guess it's not all bad.'Slightly encouraged by this thought, Adrian took a deep breath. "I hope that's not the best you've got. Cause that tickled a bit." Adrian boasted, walking at Unbreakable with much swagger in his step. He then brought his fists up to his face and settled in a stance, preparing for the fight of his life.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC-Elijah:"Trust me," Elijah said, rolling away from the darts, "Remorse is felt. Normally, I would try not to do that. But when I'd rather stay me, and not have my memories all taken from me, which may as well render me dead, I'm likely to revert to extreme tactics." He shrugged."Regardless, though, I'm going to attempt to avoid from killing you, just because I know that I'm likely already to have the Colonel on me. I don't need him to get even more mad." He shrugged again, ducking away from another kick, before he put up a hand. The last traces of the vibration his voice caused within Darkfang's cochlea(s)/cochlei (whichever is currect) amplified themselves, causing an incessant, paralyzing ringing in the blue-furred man's ears.

profiles i guess

IC: (Scott: Wander) Scott Dogded to the side, one of the claws, getting him this time along his side. A timer popped up, saying it be about 5 minutes before it was fully repaired. "John, they took you, messed with your head. Do you remember Beast, your mentor, your father almost? Do you not remember days spent here at the school? I'm not going to hurt you John. I've lost to many people today, and im not going to lose you." With that, Scott sheathed his katana, and took off his helmet. he was holding it now, hoping to get John to stand down, or try and kill Scott. What looked like a single tear could be seen in Scott's eye.

War...war never changes.

IC: Krystal - Institute -Krystal's expression saddened, her ears drooping a bit. "Yeah, they did." She looked at Derrick in the eyes. "Listen...I have to go back with them...or my head will...explode. Just promise me you won't get caught...again."
IC: Krystal - Institute -Before Derrick could respond, Krystal was up on her feet. "Just...stay safe..." She wanted to talk more...but she was afraid Weapon X might notice she wasn't around, she left Derrick in the room in a hurry, having heard the order to go after some girl named Shadow. Her enhanced ears let her hear where the majority of the fighting was still going on in the school. She picked up on certain voices and sounds that seemed like the most likely to be the target. She then let herself fall into a more combat like state, she let her now naturally animalist aggressiveness come out. She didn't want to have to think about what she about to do, she just had to do it. With a growl she started sprinting down the halls on all fours, rushing toward the battle. It wasn't long before she could see Shadow, Elijah, and Darkfang fighting. Darkfang looked like he could use some help, with the incredible speed running on all fours was given her she lunged at Shadow with a loud bark at an incredible speed. Edited by Overlord Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: FeralJohn felt his claw cut through his enemies’ armor, slashing his side. He paused at Scott’s words. The name Beast bringing a flash of a large man covered in blue fur standing over him. John shook his head, again not understanding any of this? His father… what did he mean this man was like his father? That he’d grown up at this school? He’d grown up in Weapon-X… he remembered it.He watched as Scott sheathed his katana before taking off his helmet, staring at John as a tear dripped down his cheek. John roared in rage; how dare he stand down! He was going to kill him, he was going to stab his claws into his neck, and destroy him for messing with his head.He ran forward, his adamantium claws going for Scott’s face. At the last possible second John stopped, he couldn’t do it… he couldn’t kill this strangely familiar mutant… he was innocent he was just a student. John stood their panting, his blades pressed against Scott’s neck, so that the tip of his middle claw barely nicked Scott’s through drawing a single line of blood.SNIKT. Feral withdrew his claws into his knuckles before falling to his knees clutching his head. He was a lethal assassin… why hadn’t he been able to kill him, what had he done to him?IC: DarkfangDarkfang stumbled back, He was being deafened by Elijah's verbal attack, his ears burst with the pain of the attack. The ringing never stopped, it just kept going. He grunted from the pain and teleported behind Elijah as he tried to slash open his backside. IC: NPC Unbreakable"You don't know when to give up." he grunted as Adrian went into a fighting pose. Unbreakable flew forward, his hands tearing off huge metal sheets from the wall as he tried to slam them into Adrian. IC: QuicksilverPietro smiled as Rosalina massaged his legs. "So about that meal..." he said.IC: NPC Enforcers (Time Square)As Lexie began to consume civilians randomly in Time Square the word quickly reached the Enforcers. An squad of armored Enforcers were sent to the scene. They arrived, their advanced armor shifting into various weapons. The Enforcer grunts had upgraded to nano-tech armor like Crossfire. They began to hail bullets at Lexie, as two ran up to her, slashing a her with blade-hands.

Edited by Flex Nard

IC: (Scott; Wander)"You remembered us. You broke their programming, just remember John, look hard, fill in the gaps, And free your self from them." Scott was stock still. He was a flick of the wrist from being dead, and never seeing the people he cared for. The lonely feeling of always being on the move had ended when Scott got to the school, and he was waiting it to stay that way. He just had to hope John didn't lose it now, or he'd be dead.

War...war never changes.

IC-Elijah:As before, Elijah knew to rather quickly move out of the way if a teleportation mutant teleported near you-he quickly rolled forwards, so that if Darkfang appeared in front of him, he could tackle him, and if the mutant was behind, his attack would be disrupted.Elijah quickly got up afterwards, smiling."Come now," he said to Darkfkang, making his voice heard over the ringing. "You think continuing to fight is a good idea? Why, with a snap of the fingers, quite like this-" he demonstrated, "-I can increase the strength of the attack. If I wanted to, I could force you to the ground without even touching you, rendering you completely immobilized. In fact, I'm surprised the vibrations haven't even transferred to your centre of balance yet."

profiles i guess

IC: (Lexie: Prototype)"So, you got an upgrade did ya?" Lexie had shifted to her armor mode when she saw the troops. She went for claws, blocking both grunts, before starting to run from the area, shifting back to normal, and ducking into the alley ways and side streets of NYC. She was taking her time getting back to base, so to lose any tails. Quicksliver may want to know about this.

War...war never changes.