IC: (Scott)Scott grabbed the water, using half the bottle to wash his mouth out, and drank the other half. "Thank you." Was all Scott said. He didn't know the person, but was glad none the less.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: Showstopper (Brotherhood HQ)Dallas was about to reply to the incessant mutant, who grated on his nerves more and more with each passing second, with a biting piece of snark - I can only assume that after your parents were done buying cradles, they went behind Ollie's and fished you out of the dumpster, as well - but Julia slipped in behind him, temporarily diverting his attention as he tried to be inconspicuous about checking her out."Hey."-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: I'm still not entirely sold on the durability, but I'm trusting you to RP him fairly, so approved.IC: Spencer hung from a web on the ceiling of the warehouse, trying to figure out what in the world had happened that had brought the situation to this. Never in a million years would he have thought that the X-Men would ally with the Brotherhood, and the X-Men from the alternate universe sent chills of unease down his spine. This was certainly not a position Spencer ever imagined himself being in.And it was one he was becoming sure he wanted out of.But that wasn't an option. Not, at least, until the other X-Men had been freed. Great power and great responsibility and all of that jazz.With a sigh, Spencer wondered what it would be like if Spider-Man was in this situation. Spencer doubted the true Webhead would be half so freaked out. Spencer tried to hold to that to make the situation feel even that slightest bit better.---Nero leaned tiredly against the wall of the warehouse, thankful to the alternate world John for bringing him in. Listening to all of the conversations around the warehouse at once was making Nero's head hurt, and he was only just beginning to figure out how to control the new level of hearing he had without using his powers to mute everything for himself.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: KnightThe light changed again. "That's possible, you were lying on the ground next to your motorcycle for some time before I picked you up. If you don't mind me asking, why did you join the Brotherhood?"

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: M'Kus was taking a turn to be human. It gave him a chance to clear his head of the panther thoughts that had been clogging his subconscious ever since the werewolf thing."Hey," he said to Spencer, spotting him on the ceiling, "So...we got the Brotherhood and the X-Men teaming up, a band of X-Men from another dimension tagging along with the ride and, for good measure, a couple of werewolves thrown in."He paused for a moment, "i am awake, right? I mean, if this were all some fever dream and you were a figment of my imagination, you'd tell me wouldn't you?"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Showstopper (Brotherhood HQ)"Well, this here is Nathan, who, for the purposes of this mission, I am henceforth going to call S'mores," Dallas said with a cheery wink and a smirk in Windrider's direction as he enclosed his hand around Julia's. "The other guy...from what I've seen so far, if you tested him on how much oxygen deserved to make its way to his brain, his test scores might actually outnumber the fingers on my hands."-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Nate ran back over in time to hear Julia. "I'm Nate. And yes, my test scores would outnumber the fingers on his hands, if I wasn't always focused on other things." This was a side effect of his powers, he found it incredibly hard to focus when he could see everything in nearly microscopic detail. He had gotten better at controlling himself, but he still was a bit ADD. The fact that his vision was attracted to shiny things didn't help. Of all the side effects of his powers, he wished the one from crows hadn't seeped in.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Spencer descended from the ceiling on his web, coming to a stop near M'Kus' eye level, but safely out of the man's personal space. "Trust me, if I was imaginary, I would let you know... Honestly, I kind of wish I was right now... This whole situation is beyond belief, and disappearing is exactly what I would love to do."

Edited by .:Advent Aeternale:.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: KnightThe light changed again. "That's possible, you were lying on the ground next to your motorcycle for some time before I picked you up. If you don't mind me asking, why did you join the Brotherhood?"
IC: RageI took a sup of the water. Much better; I could already feel my vocal chords loosening up. I began to speak. "I used to be a normal kid and all, I mean, I had a normal life. The biggest things that I ever worried about were if my parents were going to yell at me for my marks and whether my place on the Call of Duty leader boards had been toppled. One night, that all changed. At a end of year Grade 12 party my family was hosting, a group of strange armoured beings leading an angry mob kicked down the door and opened fire. In the ensuing bloodbath, everybody I had known my whole life was either gunned down or cut to pieces. I was the only survivor. At that moment, my mutant abilities manifested themselves for the first time in my whole life. Not knowing what was happening, I couldn't control them, so by sunrise the next day, all that remained of my little town was ashes in the wind. Not knowing what was happening to me, I began roaming America, often times "Hulking out" and causing havoc with my powers. I later learned that I was a mutant and the true nature of the attack that night: the armoured beings leading the mob were in fact part of a government sanctioned organization: the Enforcers. They didn't come as terrorists; in fact, they probably never meant to kill everyone that day. My friends and family, they were simply getting in the way of what they were really looking for: me. I nearly killed myself that day, blaming myself for everything, but eventually, I ended up deciding to enact vengeance. I started to attend Brotherhood meetings but me and the Brotherhood didn't exactly see eye to eye; in my opinion, they were too indirect. So I struck off on my own, making a beeline for Washington DC. My objective: burn it to the ground."

IC: ASOS"I'M BORED!!!"
OOC: Oh, fine. Interaction coming your way.IC: LesterDid you ever have any idea on how stupid it is to try to go to sleep when you can't?I guess you do. It drives you practically insane and you want to get something to do.So I decided on more practice and more importantly, coffee.So I went to the park, where I brought a gigantic cup of coffee. Downed it.Then.."I'M BORED!!!"I jumped in surprise and turned to see this...possibly insane guy sitting on a bench.IC: Will"Come on..." he muttered as he pulled himself off the ground.IC: Amaterasu"Hm." Edited by ConTradictheory

"Wer Traumt?"

OOC: If I missed anything directed at me please let me know. Also how catching flame kill Scorcher when he's resistant to it and covers himself in his own flames all the time? XDIC: Colonel Johnson (Weapon-X Facility)“You mean Liliana?” he smirked.IC: NPC Weapon-X Agent (Weapon-X Facility)“Oh you will it is very, very cold where we are going. Luckily the facility is underground and well insulated.”IC: Mimic (Weapon-X Facility)Christine looked deep into Aleks eyes, “Are you in danger if you stay here with me?” she asked him softly, she needed a friend right now… someone to comfort her and take her mind of Jake.IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)He nodded holding her in my arms, “Please don’t think that I don’t love you ever again? Okay?” he said before kissing her gently.IC: Stranger (Stark Tower)“A bedroom would be nice but I’ll take the couch if I have too.”He nodded, “Good I’ll take a room near Noel’s.” he said levitating into the air as he flew at Howard hand out-stretched to take his ID card. “Where do I do the scanning?”IC: Ultimate Feral (Brotherhood Warehouse)“We need to talk.” He said as he appeared next to X-Bones, Dallas, Julia, Nathan, Fauna and Nyx. He was hanging down from some metal pipes above them his metal arm sparkling softly before he landed on his feet after he let go of the bars.“Without any of these non-Ultimates around.” he said pointing to Nathan. “Beat it bubs,”“Now what about Ash going exorcist?” he said.IC: Scorcher (Weapon-X Facility)Kane got in Julia his eyes turning pure white and his skin beginning to turn red as small flames jumped over his skin.“Don’t you ever think I enjoyed capturing you!” he said heaving with anger. “I did what I did because I had no other ****ing choice.”“I have a bomb in my head just like you, even if the Colonel is my own father.” he spat. “Doesn’t mean he see’s me as anything else other then a Weapon,” he said.“You should trust me because he is my father… which means I could possibly pull his string to get your friend here out of this metal cell.”IC: NPC Nyx (Brotherhood Warehouse)“Interesting power.” she said. “If you turn into a tiger or perhaps a black momba or a grisly bear you could be quite dangerous.”“What Nathan said, I’m sure you’ve heard of us?” she said flipping some of her raven hair over her shoulder and watching Nathan and Fauna with her purple eyes.

OOC: If I missed anything directed at me please let me know. Also how catching flame kill Scorcher when he's resistant to it and covers himself in his own flames all the time? XD
That's what Dallas wants to know!IC: Aleksandr (Weapon-X Compound, Canada)"A little," Aleks replied, shrugging halfheartedly. "But if **** rolls downhill, I can just merge the door into the walls and blockade any security forces off. Right now, I just want to make sure that, well...you're okay."IC: Showstopper (Brotherhood HQ)"Alright, you heard the man!" Dallas called out. "Attention, all non-Ultimates: your faces are stupid, your mothers are ashamed of themselves for raising you, and you overreact to small disasters. Please, feel free to get offended by any of the things I just said, and go away."He turned back to John and stuck his tongue out, eyes widening, before taking on a poker face again."Now, what was that again?"-Tyler Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: JamesJames accepted his card, and glanced at Ares. "This way."He'd gotten rather familiar with the layout of the place during his stay, and he'd seen Stark use the scanner fairly often. The device was situated next to the door.IC: AbrahamAbraham, once more in his cell, worked on finishing his sandwich.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: ASOS"I'M BORED!!!"
OOC: Oh, fine. Interaction coming your way.IC: LesterDid you ever have any idea on how stupid it is to try to go to sleep when you can't?I guess you do. It drives you practically insane and you want to get something to do.So I decided on more practice and more importantly, coffee.So I went to the park, where I brought a gigantic cup of coffee. Downed it.Then.."I'M BORED!!!"I jumped in surprise and turned to see this...possibly insane guy sitting on a bench.IC: Will"Come on..." he muttered as he pulled himself off the ground.IC: Amaterasu"Hm."
IC ASOSI continued sitting on a bench, not noticing the guy I just startled. I took out my cell phone and started playing Angry Birds.

IC: Tali nodded. "Now let's find our technopath." She walked out the door, looking for Alec.
IC: Alec was in his room, testing out a few things. Hacking into Hydra's systems had given him access to a few new weapon schematics and, this being Hydra they were talking about, meant there were a few crazy weapons. Any that used projectiles he could rule out, likewise any that used copious amounts of energy. Which was a shame because that Black Hole Gun could really come in usefulIC: "Come on guys, move along, Claws McGee has something important to say," X-Bones said

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Howard - Avenger's Room, Stark Tower -"Yep, just follow James he knows where it is." Howard said idly, seemingly distracted with something on the computer terminal. IC: Windrider - Brotherhood Warehouse -"Fine fine, I'll let you Ultimates have your little private chat...'bub'." I began to walk away from the Ultimates with Matt, and probably with Nyx and Fauna following as we headed back inside the warehouse. I merely laughed at what Showstopper said."Alright John, what's up?" Ashley asked, all the while she had rooted herself into the ground, trying to regain some of the energy she'd lost from healing the Dallas of this universe.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC ASOS"What?" I said not looking up from my phone. "Can't you just timeskip rorhe coffee shop and buy another one? Besides, we have infinite money in this game, so no big deal." A kid and his dad walked by. The kid just stopped and stared at me. I suddenly remembered that I was still wearing my Enforcer uniform. "Daddy, that man looks like Deadpool," the kid said. "Yeah..." the dad replied.

IC: Knight"I've seen it happen all to often, most people that join the Enforcers have either been brainwashed from the time that they were little that mutants are evil or they have had an experience like yours. It's a circle really, the Enforcers kill a mutants family, the mutant goes nuts for a bit and destroys most of the town, a surviver joins the enforcers to get revenge and ends up kill the family of a mutant and it starts all over again. Although I must say I don't think burning Washington will help, sure you'll kill off some of the main leaders but others will came and most people won't see your side of the story, all they'll see is 'Oh no mutants killed the president' and they'll just vote another mutant hater in.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC ASOS"What?" I said not looking up from my phone. "Can't you just timeskip rorhe coffee shop and buy another one? Besides, we have infinite money in this game, so no big deal." A kid and his dad walked by. The kid just stopped and stared at me. I suddenly remembered that I was still wearing my Enforcer uniform. "Daddy, that man looks like Deadpool," the kid said. "Yeah..." the dad replied.
OOC: No. I doubt little kids would know who Deadpool is. And if they do, they wouldn't be talking about it to their fathers. Maybe Spiderman, but not Deadpool. People don't even want to know who Deadpool is, much less point him out.IC: Will Ambrose:It was just a average New York day for Will. Except for the fact that for him, today and tomorrow were testing days for the end of the trimester, then he would have a day off, the weekend, and then thanksgiving break. Other than that, live was fairly normal. Except for what had been going on over the past couple of days. Washington DC gets attacked by their own Sentinels, A Boarding school got burnt down and all of it's staff and students disappear, the Avengers return (=D), and the enforcer tower was apparently now destroyed as well! Although, to him, it didn't really matter. He was just a normal fourteen-year-old boy who had school. It would be cool though to have powers... Not being a Mutant, who all seemingly wanted to destroy America and the world, but be a superhero? That would be amazing! Fighting bad guys, saving the world, just like how they talked about the old days with the original Avengers, Fantastic Four, Spiderman, Captain America, the Hu- Maybe not the Hulk... How a good number of people felt safe knowing that those with amazing powers stood on-guard watching and waiting to fight Evil. Those were the days. At least, that's what his parents said.

IC: LibertyNoel stayed back as Ares and James went to the scanner. "Howard...can we talk about what you said before now?" IC: Icitine"I promise." She said softly, her lips gently caressing John's. Lilliana blushed as she pulled apart. "What now?"

Edited by Rawrmouse_Bieber

IC: Howard - Avenger's Room, Stark Tower -Howard turned to Noel, "Yeah I guess we should..." Howard began to walk away from the computer area, gesturing Noel to follow him. He may of told Noel he was a mutant but he wasn't ready to tell anyone else just yet.

IC: Howard - Avenger's Room, Stark Tower -Howard waited till they had entered a separate room, specifically the room then held all the previous versions of his father's suits, before he felt he wouldn't be overheard by potential ease droppers. He looked at Noel and smiled. "Of course, I know that. it's why you're the first person I told."