Bionicle Products

MrSciFiGuy

Fun little topic here: Imagine Bionicle is skyrocketing in sales/popularity and such, and you are given control to create new Bionicle products/merchandise. Now this can be anything, from Visorak diving toys to "My other ride is a Hoverboard" Lhikan license plates. What would you create?Besides those mentioned above, I'd like a suva drawer for all my clothes, or perhaps a Kohli sports set.--TN 3.0....and yes I just realized the obvious typo in the title >.<

Edited by Tahu Nuva 3.0

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

Kohlii Sticks and ball would definitely go on there. Probably more T-Shirts, which didn't come out very often after '05.If those came out (especially if they became an official sport with at least a league in my home town), I would have spent all my money on it, and then died and gone to heaven. :D

Edited by Click

T-shirts with an imagine of the Hau printed on it. The color could be red or gold. There could be other T-shirts with different Kanohi on them, but I would really like one with a Hau on it. :)Also, a life size foam Rhotuka Launcher with foam Rhotuka spinners that could be fired out of said launcher. That would be pretty cool. cool.png

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

....and yes I just realized the obvious typo in the title >.<
You can report it to get it changed. I don't know if you might have done that already (I can't see GD reports), but if you haven't, you can.More on topic, realistic costumes would be nice. The costumes that they sold over the course of BIONICLE's run were atrocious - not for their material quality as much as that things weren't in the right places at all. Upper leg armor was on the lower legs, the Visorak Rhotuka was in a shield form ... that bugged me when they came out, and it's only grown as a pet peeve since then.Also, Shadow Leech gummies. (I blame Bfahome for this idea.) Edited by Sumiki

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

I want a Le-Metru airship flying car. :P And probably some real-life size Turaga staffs. And a Mata Nui robot set. And all of the orginal books and serials of Bionicle bound into one volume. And...I should probably knock this off before I get too greedy. Cataclysmic fail. But I seriously doubt that I will get any of these things - only in some wacky insane world...

Manufactured Kohlii staffs...with Wiffle balls for safety. :lol:
Going one up from this, we could make Kolhii an official sport, maybe even an OLYMPIC sport! :DAlso, a few Bionicle plushes, like Tren Krom, Annona and some Spherus Magna wildlife. Plus a remote-coltrolled Mata Nui Robot. Think Robo-sapien.

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Life-size Kolhii sticks sound great, but they could be very dangerous. What would be fantastic are life-size Daft Punk-esque Hau (or other Kanohi) helmets with glowing eyes. :sly:-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Also, Shadow Leech gummies. (I blame Bfahome for this idea.)
I'll definitely get those if they're real. They sound tasty. Wait. Will they drain my light powers and make me serve Makuta if I consume one? Anyways, I'll probably create Kohli equipment, Rahi and Matoran plushies, and sets of characters who never had a set before. Edited by FF Ice Master

pWPTu7m.jpg

Going one up from this, we could make Kolhii an official sport, maybe even an OLYMPIC sport! :biggrin:Also, a few Bionicle plushes, like Tren Krom, Annona and some Spherus Magna wildlife. Plus a remote-coltrolled Mata Nui Robot. Think Robo-sapien.
Definitely. Kohlii and Quidditch by the 2016 Olympics!!! :D

Nuparu1995

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

320px-0,540,38,392-Batman_memorial.jpg

R.I.P. - 7/20/2012

• 2 weeks later...

Umm Bionicle bed sheets and posters. Maaan my friends would think i Imo crazy. LOL.

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

Umm Bionicle bed sheets and posters. Maaan my friends would think i Imo crazy. LOL.
I think those actually exist, I've seen a few bed sheets, and I own many posters. Either way, I need some.

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

• 2 weeks later...

All these ideas are awesome! Kanoka, kohlii sets, gummies(shadow leeches, kraata, krana)!Those bedsheets....hmm....pretty weird, but I do like the Huna pillow XD

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

I think those actually exist
AAAAApKv_g4AAAAAAFm3aw.jpg?v=1183865777000Not the greatest picture but you get the idea.
I want these so bad. Because, you know, the posters and gigantic Lego collection in my room aren't enough.Kohli equipment, for sure.

42687538174_213a004f2f.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Real life Kohlii equipment and definately the shadow leech gummies. Maybe even squid gummies... :lol: A Tatorahk plush would also be nice.Oh, and that Daft Punk-style Hau Gata spoke of. :lol:
I never would have thought about shadow leech gummies. How 'bout life size stuffed Kraatas. Now THAT would look good on my bed! Edited by Brander

I like BZP so much, I named my Minecraft account Dimensioneer.

Obviously life size kohlii would be nice, and since my current design for disk launchers might be a bit too dangerous for kids, I'd rather invest in widespread life size masks (Because Not everyone can make this). Although if my spring powered disk launcher design is safe enough or can be improved upon, I would mass produce those, decaled Frisbees for them, and akilini rules.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

screw safety! I want a giant ball bearing!and definitively plush Hewkii and Macku. (I can't be the only one on that one, right?!)a life size rhotuka shield. and a zamor gun that looks like a zamor launcher and I want it to shoot ball bearings.

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

....and yes I just realized the obvious typo in the title >.<
You can report it to get it changed. I don't know if you might have done that already (I can't see GD reports), but if you haven't, you can.More on topic, realistic costumes would be nice. The costumes that they sold over the course of BIONICLE's run were atrocious - not for their material quality as much as that things weren't in the right places at all. Upper leg armor was on the lower legs, the Visorak Rhotuka was in a shield form ... that bugged me when they came out, and it's only grown as a pet peeve since then.Also, Shadow Leech gummies. (I blame Bfahome for this idea.)
Man, Shadow Leech or Squid gummies would be a NIGHTMARE. Imagine biting into one only to find that it was an actual Shadow Leech. The consistency is just too similar.Kraata gummies would be awesome, though.As for ideas of my own... whether Bionicle was super popular or a thing of the past, I've frequently voiced my desire for a coffee table book providing a retrospective on the theme, from its precursors and initial concepts to its end and lasting legacy.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

screw safety! I want a giant ball bearing!and definitively plush Hewkii and Macku. (I can't be the only one on that one, right?!)a life size rhotuka shield. and a zamor gun that looks like a zamor launcher and I want it to shoot ball bearings.
Plush Hewkii and Macku would be SO adorable! :D-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

I want Kolhi, (I can't believe nobody has thought of this yet) Akilini, Masks, BIONICLE flatbills (see my profile), those BED SHEETS, cordak blaster Nerf guns, Life-sized Zamor launchers, Thornax launchers, Kanoka/launchers, Midak sky blasters,...yeah, I guess I'll eat a shadow leech. But I want a BIONICLE theme park! I want roller coasters, shows, games; the whole nine yards. I also want a private island named Mata Nui.

new_sig_legacy_2.png

I want Kolhi, (I can't believe nobody has thought of this yet) Akilini, Masks, BIONICLE flatbills (see my profile), those BED SHEETS, cordak blaster Nerf guns, Life-sized Zamor launchers, Thornax launchers, Kanoka/launchers, Midak sky blasters,...yeah, I guess I'll eat a shadow leech. But I want a BIONICLE theme park! I want roller coasters, shows, games; the whole nine yards. I also want a private island named Mata Nui.
I want a giant robot that will obey my every whim. :lol:

Full-sized Kanoka launchers.FRISBEE GUN
That... that... Darn. I want one now.I'd like shirts, subtle ones. Like one with just the UDD symbol on it or something. The sort of shirt that random people go "Oh, cool," but those in the know pass you by and give you a nod and a wink for.

Hand-drawn, bespoke avatar by none other than Mushy the Mushroom.

a body adrift in water, salt, and sky

Full-sized Kanoka launchers.FRISBEE GUN
That... that... Darn. I want one now.I'd like shirts, subtle ones. Like one with just the UDD symbol on it or something. The sort of shirt that random people go "Oh, cool," but those in the know pass you by and give you a nod and a wink for.
That's why I want a black snapback with a UDD symbol. That would be fy! Also, do you know how often I have needed a frisbee launcher? More than you would think.

new_sig_legacy_2.png