Little Things You Do...

Phovos

So, you're all probably sick of me now. Give me a week and every post in GD will have been started by me. Anyway, question time!1. What are the little things you do around BZP? Do you make MOCs? Write Stories? Are you an all-rounder? What?2. What are the little things you like about BZP?3. What are the little things that annoy you slightly about BZP?4. If you could change one thing about BZP, what would it be?5. Are there little things you do in your posts? Like using a specific colour, various emoticons or generally typing in a horrific font and a scary colour?6. Have I asked enough questions yet?I'm enjoying being back here again.1. I write comedies and do surveys.2. The Bionicle-y ness of it, even though Bionicle is over.3. The space of time between posts.4. ^^5. I used to end every post with -Phovos. I don't do that any more. My name is just there.6. Nope.avi*is killed*

1. I moderate forums and don't afraid of anything. Mainly, my creative endeavors on BZP are limited to posting my Tuesday Tablescraps series in my blog, and updating my epic. Occasionally a short story if I have an idea.2. The members. As many have said, it's more of a small town now as opposed to the big city it was, so the membership is more of a close-knit group.3. Its propensity for drama.4. Advertising policy/word filter. It's being worked on, but slowly. Having it done now would be excellent.5. I type in Palatino. I used to use a signoff years ago, but I stopped because I realized it was a little silly. I still wanted to use something special for my posts to keep them apart, so I began using Palatino.6. Never.

Edited by Sumiki

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

1. What are the little things you do around BZP? Do you make MOCs? Write Stories? Are you an all-rounder? What?2. What are the little things you like about BZP?3. What are the little things that annoy you slightly about BZP?4. If you could change one thing about BZP, what would it be?5. Are there little things you do in your posts? Like using a specific colour, various emoticons or generally typing in a horrific font and a scary colour?6. Have I asked enough questions yet?
1. I hang around Digital Discussion and get Bionicle music up. It's nice to see people thank you for the work you've done. Except for when you realize that your file has had 1,000 downloads and only two "thank yous".2. The proto is fun. I like seeing how much more proto I have than other people. Makes me feel important.3. Those video sites we can't use but every person on the planet knows about.4. Give myself free premier.5. Dry humor.6. Thank god, you're finally finished. Edited by TheSkeletonMan939

1: Browse COT2: The lack of huge flame wars (well, I haven't encountered any yet) and how kind the members are3: The fact that we can't mention certain sites 4: Make it so that regular members can manage a blog5: I just use this emoticon a lot: :P6: Nope. I actually like this stuff

Edited by FrozenFlash

pWPTu7m.jpg

So, you're all probably sick of me now. Give me a week and every post in GD will have been started by me. Anyway, question time!1. What are the little things you do around BZP? Do you make MOCs? Write Stories? Are you an all-rounder? What?2. What are the little things you like about BZP?3. What are the little things that annoy you slightly about BZP?4. If you could change one thing about BZP, what would it be?5. Are there little things you do in your posts? Like using a specific colour, various emoticons or generally typing in a horrific font and a scary colour?6. Have I asked enough questions yet?
1. Mostly MOCing, but I read stuff on most of the various subforums.2. Hmm. I've gotta agree with Sumiki and FF on this, me likez all the peoplez. :P3. Among others: not mentioning certain sites, the occasional confusingly-located post, and the feel of discouragement upon seeing that everyone has like five hundred more posts than I do (at the very least).4. Not particularly sure, as I haven't been here long enough to come up with any serious complaints.5. Font color grey, size 12, Verdana. I also tend to resize emoticons, as they often seem a bit too large to me.6. Haha, not at all...! (Something tells me I'm going to regret saying that.) Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

1. I make-a da news. Other than that, I MOC when I have time, and write even less often.2. Small community feel. Other than that, Sumiki, 'cus he's amazing.3. SPAM. And the really long debates, and bad spelling/grammar.4. I'd re-do the front page and make it fancy and aesthetically pleasing.5. Nope. I kinda want to try a color though. And that'll happen at some undetermined time.6. Never let them stop. These topics are actually really fun to answer.

1. What are the little things you do around BZP?Close topics2. What are the little things you like about BZP?Closing topics3. What are the little things that annoy you slightly about BZP?Topics that haven't been closed4. If you could change one thing about BZP, what would it be?I would close all the topics5. Are there little things you do in your posts?Yeah, I say "topic closed"6. Have I asked enough questions yet?Yes. Topic closed. (that was a joke haha)

1. I'm the guy lurking in the shadows and posting in CoT.2. The community-it's pretty amazing.3. Gonna have to agree with the others here, the inability to mention "those sites" can get annoying.4. More space allotted to members so that I wouldn't keep exceeding the signature & avatar filesize limit.5. Well, I overuse hyphens and ellipses and generally use the =3 emoticon...other than that? Not much.6. What's a question?...And why would you ask them stuff when there's a perfectly good search engine in front of you?

If you found this text, know that Kevin isn't real.

He's a fairy tale to scare children.

30491886943_59e45988bd.jpgKevin. Is. Not. Real.

1. I play RPGs, though my activity has been decreasing.2. The fact that staff actually do things, unlike some other forums where it's hard to tell if there even are staff.3. Advertising policy and word filter.4. The advertising policy.5. No.6. Yes.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

1.Tf: alignment, and I need to buckle down and work on my story, as of now I have two complete story arks and the beginning of what what I'm calling splinter timeline floating around in my brain. (change one thing and watch everything start falling apart. It may have an actual name, but I bet mines cooler.) I'll probably do that after Marching band season. (as a mater of fact it is a marching field, now why is the football team on it?!) and occasionally I moc.2.the rules3.the rules 4.the rules5.no6.take out the last one and we should be good. I wanted to make a paradox, but it failed. miserably.

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

1. I mostly hang around the major forums. I MOC, but high school has really been cutting into my free time, I can't even finish one lousy mecha leg assembly.
  2. The fact that there's always something to discuss
  3. Not being able to mention the forbidden site
  4. ^The above^
  5. I make bad jokes and then insert the following emoticon: :spank:
  6. Yes.

Edited by Dralcax

aouROFb.png

1. What are the little things you do around BZP? Do you make MOCs? Write Stories? Are you an all-rounder? What?2. What are the little things you like about BZP?3. What are the little things that annoy you slightly about BZP?4. If you could change one thing about BZP, what would it be?5. Are there little things you do in your posts? Like using a specific colour, various emoticons or generally typing in a horrific font and a scary colour?6. Have I asked enough questions yet?
1. I post in topics, sometimes write and post stories, review other member's work evey right and then, and generally check the site daily.2. Clean language, friendly members, and an overall cool looking site. cool.png3. Not being able to mention some other sites. I understand and agree as to why we can't mention them here, but sometimes I do wish I could mention them. oh well.4. I would make an option where you make the skin of the site green. It just sounds really cool to me.5. No, not really.6. Sure.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

1. I MOC a little, and I'm currently writing an epic, When the Month Ends.2. The community, the fellowship, the MOCs, the discussion, and the comics.3. That I can think of? No, nothing here really annoys me.4. I'd become king of the place. :evilgrin: Other than that, I don't think anything needs changing.5. I have my little sign-off image that displays my name and Kanohi. (You'll see it in about an inch)6. Nah, I think you can ask more.signoffffff.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Oh hey I remember these topics1. I basically just lurk here every few days and harvest content for a blog on another site that I probably can't mention on BZP2. I like seeing the stuff this fandom creates, whether it's genuinely cool or amusingly terrible3. Lots of stuff, but I'm not really active enough here to care about most of it anymore. I think what bothers me the most is how inactive the creative parts of this forum have been for the last year or so4. I would make portraying Tahu without a moustache a banworthy offense5. Purple Trebuchet MS. There was a time when this had a SECRET MEANING that was really stupid, but now I just do it because it looks nice. Also I end up editing literally everything I post but that's not exactly intentional6. Sorry but I honestly can't think of a sufficiently witty response to this =(

Edited by Lime Paradox

RksnKgM.jpg

1. I mostly trade. I used to post MOCs but I haven't built anything in a while2. The people on here seem so sincere, yet so quirky at the same time3. I don't really like how if someone new makes a mistake, every non staff member corrects them. Simply report it and the staff will help out!4. There are a few websites I'd like to be able to mention on here. 5. Bold purple verdana size 12, shaken not stirred6. No way! I love your questions.

Looking for a Voya Gold Kraahkan!

1. What are the little things you do around BZP? Do you make MOCs? Write Stories? Are you an all-rounder? What?Write stories, host various writing/critic clubs, host writing contests, etc. Lots of stuff to do with the Library and COT writing community.2. What are the little things you like about BZP?The people, for the most part. 3. What are the little things that annoy you slightly about BZP?Eh, a few small things; nothing really that major. But that's the way it is with almost everything in life, really. 4. If you could change one thing about BZP, what would it be?Probably the advertising policy. 5. Are there little things you do in your posts? Like using a specific colour, various emoticons or generally typing in a horrific font and a scary colour?Yep.newso1.png

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

1. Read S&T discussions. Post. Read short stories, epics, and comedies. Post. 2. The "next unread topic" button. :) The amazing people are an unexpected bonus. (Besides, that thing is not so little...)3. Long posts. I have to remind myself that those equal more content and more learning for me. 4. Vastly improve the archive's search feature and fix the logout error there.5. I use paragraphing to make my posts easier to read, and occasionally use emoticons.6. You most certainly have, as GD topics only require a single question to exist, and you have provided five. Edited by fishers64

1. What are the little things you do around BZP? Do you make MOCs? Write Stories? Are you an all-rounder? What?Read posts and blog entries and approve posts. And post of course. Pretty boring. :P2. What are the little things you like about BZP?The "big family" feeling. :P3. What are the little things that annoy you slightly about BZP?A few rules could be changed, like the advertising policy. Also, while I understand it, I don't like that political discussion is forbidden.4. If you could change one thing about BZP, what would it be?Advertising policy, mostly.5. Are there little things you do in your posts? Like using a specific colour, various emoticons or generally typing in a horrific font and a scary colour?I always type in this color and with that neat sign-off at the end. There is also a number of emoticons I use often, like :), :P, ;), :blink: ^_^, :/ and >.<6. Have I asked enough questions yet?Only six this time? :P-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

1. What are the little things you do around BZP? Do you make MOCs? Write Stories? Are you an all-rounder? What?I yell at people for breakin' da rulz.2. What are the little things you like about BZP?The togetherness of the smaller member base.3. What are the little things that annoy you slightly about BZP?That even with the smaller member base, we still have flame wars. :(4. If you could change one thing about BZP, what would it be?Allow one word. (No, it's not cool dude)5. Are there little things you do in your posts? Like using a specific colour, various emoticons or generally typing in a horrific font and a scary colour?I post in 991111, and tend to use :P more than I should. I also abuse commas waay too much.6. Have I asked enough questions yet?You can never ask too many questions.

jlovfkk.jpg

1. I write comedies, the occasional short story, play RPGs, run games in G&T, create extremely controversial lists in my blog, and discuss things in COT. Also, I answer your list question things.2. This and that. Controversial topics. No, seriously, those are tons of fun to write stupid comedy oneshots about.3. Believe it or not, but sometimes, in arguments, just like in real life, people can get pretty stuck-up. But that's about it. Also sometimes we are grumpy. I dislike it when I am grumpy.4. Have more farm animals DESTROY ALL THE FARM ANIMALS!!! >=D5. I always post in a teal font, unless posting a story/game or posting in RPGs. Also, out of habit I signoff as ibrow in my posts.6. nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo-consciously attempting to reject impulse for signing off

1. I watch as stuff happens. Sometimes I just sit at my computer all day watching the forums, listening to music and watching video game commentaries. Usually the blogs or text based RPGs and I sometimes participate in some of the RPGs.2. I like the relaxed and casual atmosphere here along with the lack of corruptions many other parts of the internet have.3. I can't mention websites that are generally well known but it seems to keep this place safe and relatively friendly.4. That I wouldn't need PayPal to get a premier membership. Having to give out so much personal information has caused me to shy away from that idea.5. I like using Times New Roman as a font for my posts. And I tend to use emoticons to convey emotion.6. I don't know. Do you think you asked enough questions yet?

Edited by Cosmic Titan

1. What are the little things you do around BZP? Do you make MOCs? Write Stories? Are you an all-rounder? What?I normally create sprite comics and sometimes draw random pictures and submit them to the General Art portion of the forums.2. What are the little things you like about BZP?All of the kind and helpful people. 3. What are the little things that annoy you slightly about BZP?I am heavily annoyed by people on BZP who are either rude or just unhelpful.4. If you could change one thing about BZP, what would it be?Not sure if I would change anything, I don't necessarily see anything wrong with it at the moment.5. Are there little things you do in your posts? Like using a specific colour, various emoticons or generally typing in a horrific font and a scary colour?I always end with a little 'signature' or something.6. Have I asked enough questions yet?No.~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

1. What are the little things you do around BZP? Do you make MOCs? Write Stories? Are you an all-rounder? What?Write stories. If I could MOC or draw or do comics or anything else to save my life, I would.2. What are the little things you like about BZP?Lots of things. (see here for more details)3. What are the little things that annoy you slightly about BZP?Certain people.4. If you could change one thing about BZP, what would it be?Bringing back topic descrptions, getting rid of tags.5. Are there little things you do in your posts? Like using a specific colour, various emoticons or generally typing in a horrific font and a scary colour?Look at this. Does it look like I bother doing anything out of the ordinary for my posts?

(disclaimer: none of this banner art is original, I just smooshed it together in gimp. Torchic, Matau)
ThosePeskyFirespitters.png.3dbdb65e6a28cbbc5957d81c09a685b6.png
Those pesky firespitters... 
Library | The Sculptors and the Smelters | The Ternion Review Topic 

1. What are the little things you do around BZP? Do you make MOCs? Write Stories? Are you an all-rounder? What?MOCs sometimes but not often, like less than once every two months I post one. I always have stories in the pipeline, never got round to finishing one recently.2. What are the little things you like about BZP?Its blue, and has a large proportion of it devoted to Bionicle. Then again, my use of the word 'large' suggests that's not a little thing?3. What are the little things that annoy you slightly about BZP?Your survey topics Nah, the survey topics are good, extra posts to my count, but it always feels like I'm writing a long, high quality post.Actually annoyances include nothing really, the notification system has meant I've stopped searching for places to be active though, which has given me the illusion that activity is terrible.4. If you could change one thing about BZP, what would it be?More skins! Skins are awesome.5. Are there little things you do in your posts? Like using a specific colour, various emoticons or generally typing in a horrific font and a scary colour?When I fill out your surveys, I put the questions in bold.6. Have I asked enough questions yet?Yeah, I genuinely have gravy to make, and this post is taking a lot of time.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

1. I post pretty often, and like to talk to my friends on here. I also write epics as a bit of a side project.2. I made a thread on this question XD. I think I said I like how close the community is and how you can easily make friends.3. How sheltered it is.4. Skins. Maybe character specific ones.5. Not really. I tried writing in dark red for a few, but I never really stick with it.6. NOPE

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

1. (Generally I blog and pretend to write stories, though I have a bigger habit of just procrastinating.)2. (I like how it's still active after all these years with a nice community and all that stuff.)3. (How quickly things can get taken seriously and made into a big deal.)4. (Probably make the word filter a little less strict.)5. (I put everything in brackets, due to the character theme I'm currently going for.)6. (There's always room for one more.)

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

1. What are the little things you do around BZP? Do you make MOCs? Write Stories? Are you an all-rounder? What?I post MOCs and blog. The reason I joined BZP was so I could post MOCs, and blogging became routine in 2009-10.2. What are the little things you like about BZP?There are some great people here.3. What are the little things that annoy you slightly about BZP?I don't like how the site seems to have spawned a bunch of people that really hate the place. It's absolutely true that the site is far from perfect, but at the same time, there's still good stuff and good people here.4. If you could change one thing about BZP, what would it be?I have no idea.5. Are there little things you do in your posts? Like using a specific colour, various emoticons or generally typing in a horrific font and a scary colour?I've used #996633 for nearly my entire BZP life.6. Have I asked enough questions yet?I still wouldn't object to more.

1. What are the little things you do around BZP? Do you make MOCs? Write Stories? Are you an all-rounder? What?I draw, mostly. Art, and comics. (although right now not as much due to a lack of time ;n; )Oh, and I blog, but I doubt that counts. ^^2. What are the little things you like about BZP?The community - no wait, that's not really a 'little' thing ^^"3. What are the little things that annoy you slightly about BZP?... is it bad that I can't think of anything right now?... well, maybe the revival rules that still remained :shrugs:4. If you could change one thing about BZP, what would it be?I would rename it to TakaNuviaZonePower, of course. Or JesterHatPower.*ahem* nothing, really.5. Are there little things you do in your posts? Like using a specific colour, various emoticons or generally typing in a horrific font and a scary colour?Sometimes I use many emoticons. But you know, the worst thing is actually when I'm trying to be funny. :PApart from that, not much, since I'm not someone who like fancy coding. Although, now that you mentioned it... >.>6. Have I asked enough questions yet?Not really, no.

Edited by Taka Nuvia

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

1. Uhhhh, well, ummmmm. Next question?2. The new small-town feel, it seems more close-knit.3. The language filter. I have no problem with taking out some words to stop flame wars andmake the site kid friendly, but not allowing Do NOT bypass the filter. -B6. EDIT:: So it's not even acceptable with asterisks covering up half the word? Aww...4. There should be a service where we are all mailed pancakes, every week. =P5. Awwwww, yeah!6. Nope.

Edited by Bordakh Unit 227

1) I'm mostly a writer, but I was also planning to post some MOCs.2) I like the "small town" thing.3) Hmmm, I'd say nothing. It's pretty good like it is.4) Nah, nothing. See above.5) Nope. However, I often use lots of emoticons.6) To be honest, this is just my second time answering one of your surveys. Anyways, that's fine. You could go on forever, if that's what you want. :P

• 2 weeks later...

1. What are the little things you do around BZP? Do you make MOCs? Write Stories? Are you an all-rounder? What?I write.2. What are the little things you like about BZP? Everything.3. What are the little things that annoy you slightly about BZP?Everything.4. If you could change one thing about BZP, what would it be?Everything.5. Are there little things you do in your posts? Like using a specific colour, various emoticons or generally typing in a horrific font and a scary colour?Nope.6. Have I asked enough questions yet?Maybe. I'll let you figure that out for yourself. :P

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...