The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Your powers are immediately taken away before you can buy anything and destroy the economy. For free.I wish I had a complete set of LOTR minifigs.

If you found this text, know that Kevin isn't real.

He's a fairy tale to scare children.

30491886943_59e45988bd.jpgKevin. Is. Not. Real.

The plants tell you things that you never should have known, and you are slowly consumed by the forbidden knowledge.I wish for the ability to sacrifice myself in order to bring never-ending chaos to the world.

Granted. They appear in your windpipe. Good luck breathing...or, y'know, having a neck. :PI wish for the power to raise vast undead legions, loyal only to me.

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

Done. But at that moment a terrorist enclave unleashes a virus that crashes the Internet. Yes. The entire thing.I wish that I knew what lay beyond the farthest star.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

Granted, but as you are learning, you accidentally summon the king of all demons (who ever that is, interpretation varies), and he decides to destroy the Earth just before you finish your studies.I wish I could shapeshift into a Peregrine Falcon (because that would be awesome to fly!)

Granted. However, since birds fly on instinct, which you do not have, you jump off a cliff and almost die, but animal patrol finds and rescues you, they put you in a cage to heal, but then they give you worms to eat, which people, even when they shapeshift into birds, don't like to eat. And then you die. Of starvation.I wish for a breifcase, a two-dollar bill, and a duck.

You become so good that you have a massive group of adoring fans awaiting you at every turn, and you don't get any time to draw anyways because of all the autographs you need to sign. The life of a celebrity...I wish I could finish every project I start!

You somehow obtain a hammer that rips your mind apart, and you are found curled up and screaming while clutching the hammer.I wish I was a bit more sane.